Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. [I]A man is walking through a town. he looks up at the statues of Tyron and visor. Lightning and Fire. Two destructive elementals. he doesnt pay attention to them though. he increased the speed of his walk. he saw a training place. There, where a crater is, he stopped. He watched at the crater while listening at the wind. The power of the wind. The same power as Valen used. But he musnt think of anything like that. he looks around and searches the exact spot. [/I] ----------------------- [I]A man is training. The sweat dripping off his face. He is training there for six hours allready. He keeps training. Theres another competition coming up and he wants to make sure he can beat everyone with normal powers. He, also known as tyron, stopped for a while And There stood a girl in the backdoor opening.[/I] Tyron: Angela... Angela: Arent you tired yet? Tyron: Now you say it. Im a little bit. [I]Now a little girl around seven stood next to Angela. She ran up to tyron and he lifted her on his shoulder.[/I] little girl: I made some cookies with mama! Tyron: Well then! Lets taste does cookies, shall we Saria? Saria: Yay! [I]Just when they want to walk in the house, more than hundred warriors with sharp weapons came crushing in on the tired Tyron with his wife and child. Tyron fought the first seventy-five warriors off, but the other ones were stronger and he was weaker. Once he finally beated them all, The leader came up. He looked a lot stronger tahn the rest and Tyron was really exausted. After a short battle, Tyron lay on the ground and the leader headed for Angela. Saria hided behind her and Angela stepped back. Just when the man wanted to shoot with a ray of magic, Tyron jumped infront of Angela and burst through the energy ray. Tyron lay there. Dead. Using his lost bit of energy to protect Angela.[/I]..... ----------------------- [I]The man still searches around the training place. But then he thinks of the statue. Thats where his body lies of course.[/I] misterious man: [I]"Time to awaken his soul. My lord will finally have his wish if we can use Tyron. I, Aerow, will make sure that happens."[/I]
  2. Now im sure its bad! I lost more than 350 posts! >.< Whats the point of MyOtaku BTW? I dont see a diff between that and Olounge..... and no I never have posted in Classic gaming >.< Gimme back my Nlounge! :bawl: ehem......
  3. I guesse ill just PM kain and also I suggest we begin..... He'll answer soon enough I think
  4. yeah. This has been many peeps problems. I suggest you to upload your own avater. Cause the others arent working since the switch of Otaku V to Otaku VI..... This will also be moved I think :p
  5. Yeah... Sumfin like that... Not correctely but ur close..... Someone give an other question .....
  6. Has Kain been PM'ed? It may help. And BTW: we dont need too much evil peeps. The last one didnt had that much either hehe.... :p
  7. OOC:"AND IGNORED" was that against us Blanko? if so, u were the one who didnt posted ;) _______________ [I]OmegaUnidemon looks around and then his eyes see a castle kinda thing.[/I] OmegaUnidemon: I guesse I found it. Over here! WarAngemon: Im coming right over!
  8. Oh yeah! I was Aerow! *slaps head* ___________ [I]Aerow ran up to the skeleton again and now with full speed and his sword above his head.[/I] Karina: It wont help! Aerow: I know, but I can still distract him huh? Karina: huh? Aerow: Sirven!!!
  9. Tyron: Eve? come Eagle! [I]Tyron waited a short while till he heared a birds call. An eagle came closing in. It was the same eagle as a moment ago. He jumped on the eagle and so did Hunter.[/I] Hunter: much better than walking. Tyron: Who is illy? Is it an animal? Hunter: uh.... Right.... Its Ilythiirtar. tyron: oooh! Well. Heres our stop. [I]As they jump through a window, the eagle flew away. There they stood in a chamber high in the castle.[/I] Hunter: Lets get down ok? Tyron: Okidoki!
  10. [I]As soon as Tyron looked at Malius, he turned to the way they just passed, again. Wondering what'll happen with Relee if she lays there. It may be possible she will stay allive but he wasnt sure what was safer. If you lay there and cant move, or if you're here where you can at least be protected a bit. But he had no time to think deeply about it for Malius stood normal again.[/I] Tyron: He may be strong but he cant protect himself from al sides can he? Kain: What are you planning at? Tyron: Im just trying to think of something. Cause if no one else does, we'll all die while planning an attack! Elsyan: You have a point.
  11. sorry S.Sirven (:p) but u cant join nomore
  12. Could u please be evil? :(
  13. its in Silver. and what I mean is. Make a list like: caterpie|lvl 3&4| 50% its a lil hard but.... I gave a site before that could help you a LOT
  14. OOC: U say omega-unidemon ;) _____________ ???: OMEGAUNIDEMON! [I]And the digimon wich now has wings and a silver with gold blade and dark grey armor called Omegaunidemon, isnt glowing anymore. And when he looks to the others, he sees that they're digivolved too.[/I]
  15. ???: Finally. Piximon: Congrats Unidemon. [I]The digimon with a big blade as his left arm and armor over his whole body, steps towards piximon. looks like hes called Unidemon.[/I] Unidemon: Lets go I guesse.
  16. *controls himself by saying the same word over and over again* A lil........... a lil.......... (J/K :p) Ok! Ill just join over again, but please dont be "un-human old" unless ur evil. And to clear sumfin up. It says "good or evil" and not "good, evil or Neutral" ;) name: tyron age: 1404 alliance: good Appearence: 1.96 mtr tall, long black hair, black cape, scar throu Right Eye and black leather armor. personality: silend (though he talks alot in his mind). Wont quit a battle till he dies or he defeated his foe. Wont laugh much. Weapons: -phantom blade (gets it later) -iron knuckles -demolition blade magic: -Thunder Charge -Strike from Heavens -Thors Wrath magic elemental: lightning new age person or revived person: revived Bio: read D1 Starting Point: see D1 (the storyline) ~~~~~~~~~~~~ name: Aerow age: 21 alliance: evil Appearence: black spikey hair. Black kinda armor. personality: same as Tyron Weapons: -Twin Viper (gets it later) -Pain dagger -Long bow (+dark arrows) magic: -Venomous Touch -??? (ull notice later) -??? ( " ) magic elemental: poison new age person or revived person: new age Bio: (ull see further in story) Starting Point: Deilando
  17. Ok.... Evil..... Very evil..... People! Read the question good! bit hard: what pokemon can you catch on route 2, in the morning. harder: On wich level can those pkmn be? hardest: how many % change have u got to catch them?
  18. Boo

    secret sign

    I forget where exactly it is but you have to put ur car somewhere on that way so you can jump on it and then on a roof and then you have to walk forward, jump off the building, walk along the wall and ull see it. (i dont know it exactly though)
  19. same here and yeah the question was easy but I am/was out of them...................
  20. very good. I have not more to say about it than that.....
  21. it must be the invicible mode. Why dont u PM and ask? ;)
  22. Boo

    secret sign

    [IMG]http://forums.oraclerpg.com/attachment.php?s=&attachmentid=463[/IMG] My bro took this screenshot. Anyone of you founf this allready? :smirk:
  23. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GoldScorpion78 [/i] [B]I've been picked on since the third grade. either: A) ignore it or B) kick their asses. i handled it with B [/B][/QUOTE] I wouldve done that too, but I wasnt bullied enough for that. I would also try A if I were you.
  24. Oh! Plus TM! *mumbles* Oh well..... Wich is faster? A lvl 100 Machamp or a lvl 80 Pikachu?
×
×
  • Create New...