-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
last episode of first half or 2nd half? Oo There's a big diif, cause in the first half the last one is that they beat "dark Mushrambo" and the second half is with Ladanguras or sumfin like that Oo;; [spoiler]when Mushra turns out to be a guardian and that he was the one that locked [the guy I dont know its name from] in the meteor with the power of the other guardians.[/spoiler]
-
...there's nufin wrong with Kutal's eyes ¬_¬ Why is it that I dont like the normal Kutal? >_> I do like his hyper, but not his original..
-
yeah. It looks really cool, but... The txt is hard to read....
-
its really cool dude! its just.... wow!
-
Aerow: I just got out the Deep Blue center and the next one hops in. hehe. Ever heard anything off Lan the past few days? I havent talked to him in ages man. Phoenix: Ill just send him email. what do you want to say? [I]Aerow gives Phoenix a letter and Phoenix dissapears from the screen a moment. Then he reappears and reports that the letter is sent.[/I] Aerow: Ok. Then I hope he replies soon. [I]After a while, they enter higsby's. They walk over to Higsby and he welcomes them:[/I] Higsby: hi, huh! Aerow: Got some cool chips? Higsby: eh.... what kinda? offensive/defensive/healing... huh? Aerow: offensive please. Higsby: .... I dont know.... Not so quickly a chip that would satisfy you. i know you enought for that, huh. Aerow: too bad. Well phoenix. lets do sumfin. [I]They walk out of the shop after saying goodbye and then they walk in the train's dircetion.[/I]
-
OOC: soz 4 shortness. G2G Aerow: Why not? Phoenix: Nothing to lose. the name doesnt fit me, but... hehe. Iron: then thats settled. Aerow: I need chips. i forget to ask higsb bout it. Phoenix: Lets go see? Aerow: Yeah. C ya. Iron: Bye. [I]They leave off to Higsby again.[/I]
-
some people actually want to meet me? :wow: Oo ....miracles do exist....
-
Aerow: Now it has taken long enough! Lets end this! Tyron: Allright! Strike from Heaven! [I]A huge lightning bolt hitted Aerow and then a few other and even bigger ones followed the first one. Aerow was greately damaged, but Tyron didnt even wait for Aerow to recover cause he emmidiately striked with his Demolition blade. Aerow letted himself drop for it was the only thing he could do in this condition. Because of that, Tyron just missed. He turned around and now pointed his Phantom blade at Aerow's nose. Aerow, just recovered from the lightning bolts paralyzing effect, grabbed his Pain dagger which layed an arm lenght away and before tyron noticed it, he blocked the Phantom blade and pushed it away. He then had the room to get his Twin Viper and he holded it infront of him vertically. He began to chant some words. Tyron wanted to stop him, but got thrown back by a magical forcefield. The battle finally got to his highest.[/I]
-
Shinzo rules! ^^ Mushra rules! Hyper mode rulez! SHinzo rulez! :p
-
[b][u][i]General Awards[/b][/u][/i] [b]Overall Member of the Year:[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b]Male Otaku of the Year:[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b]Female Otaku of the Year:[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b]Most improved Member of the Year:[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b]Thread of the Year:[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b]Silliest Thread of the Year:[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b]Funniest Member:[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b]Silliest Username:[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b]Member most likely to be here in two years:[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention[/size] [b]Avatar of the Year:[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b]Signature of the Year:[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b]Best Otaku Couple:[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b]Best looking Otaku:[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b]Otaku clique of the Year:[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b]Best Newbie:[/b] Mnelmoth [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b]Best Oldie:[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b]Best Otaku-Related site:[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b]Most likely to become a Staff Member:[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b][u][i]Otaku Writers[/b][/u][/i] [b]Poet Laureate:[/b] Mitch [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] Vegeta Rocker [b]Role-Player of the Year:[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b]Brawler of the Year (sparring):[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b]Role-Playing Game of the Year[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b][u][i]Social Otakus[/b][/u][/i] [b]Otaku Social member of the year:[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b]Entertainment Otaku of the Year:[/b] [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b][u][i]Otaku Artists[/b][/u][/i] [b]Best Graphic Designer (Banners, wallpapers, etc.):[/b] Kenji [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] SSPx [b]Best "Traditional" Artist (Drawings, paintings, etc.):[/b] SSPX [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] SSJ3 [b]Best Spriter:[/b] DBZman [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] Flashy [b][u][i]Series Otaku[/b][/u][/i] [b]Mushroom Kingdom Honors (Mario):[/b] James [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] [b]PokéPlaque (Pokemon):[/b] Lady Katana [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] Desbreko [b]The Triforce Award (Zelda):[/b] Desbreko [size=1]Honorable Mention:[/size] EDIT LATER
-
OOC: I meant that I knew about the Square cause I had MMBN2 as a Rom ^^' thanks anyways :) ____________________ Aerow: O. Hi. Yeah. I heared about the dissapearences but there were no messages at the Square and posting didnt work either... Anyways: im Aerow. Geoff: Hi. Im Geoff. Higsby: Well Geoff. Here to buy some chips, huh? Phoenix: Lets go to that 'Deep Blue' thingy. Maybe they know more about it. Aerow: yeah. Well see ya Higsb! you too Geoff. higsby: yeah, bye, huh! Geoff: See you later. [I]They leave the shop and go to the adress, written on the card. When they reach the building, Aerow turns around, as a boy tabs him on the shoulder.[/I] Boy: hey Aerow! Aerow: hey Zappy! Zappy: Dont call me like that! Im here for a rematch of last year! Aerow: Allright! Zappy: Elecman! Zap'm! Phoenix: Bring it on! [I]The battle begins and they both choose their battlechips.[/I] Aerow: Skullman3... yeah. Phoenix: Allright! Elecman: You wont make it with just skullman! Zappy: thunder2 and zapring2! Elecman: Chips received! Phoenix: It begins! [I]Elecman starts with his thunder2. phoenix keeps dodging it, but when he got too close to Elecman he got zapped by the zapring2. He steps one step back which costs him HP. he then uses the skullman3 chip. Skullman appears and shoots off his head, letting it land on Elecmans head. Right after Elecman recovered the hit, Phoenix started hitting him with his booster. Then their goug's got full again and they prepared the next attack.[/I] Aerow: Allright! 2 M-cannons! Zappy: Use this Aquatower! [I]the next round started and Phoenix blasted off his first m-Cannon. It was a direct hitter! Elecman moved up and used his Aguatower. Phoenix dodged it, but then elecman moved up, so so did the water. Phoenix couldnt dodge it because he had too little space. But also, Elecman moving up, got Phoenix the chance to hit him again with his M-Cannon. He shot and.... Hitted! After just five more times shooting with his buster, he defeated Elecman.[/I] Zappy: No! Not again! Elecman: Argh! Aerow: you should've letting him use his own technics. Not Chips. hes stronger that way. Zappy: thanks for the advice. We'll meet again and then im not planning on loosing! Aerow: We're not either. Right Phoenix? Phoenix: Got that right. Zappy: Bye! Aerow: yeah, bye! Phoenix: Now lets go inside teh building!
-
OOC: Ive done a lil piece of MMBN2 so I know bou square and stuff. _________________ "Yo! Aerow! You've got mail!" Aerow: Yeah. Thanks Phoenix. I wander who's it from?" Phoenix: Its about the missing kids... Seems someone else is missing as well. Aerow: Lets just look if someone posted anything about it. [I]Aerow walks to his PC and jacks in. The first thing Megaman sees is two mets.[/I] Phoenix: Hah! Dont make me laugh! Aerow: Take the Gutspunch, Icepunch and Dash. Let them stand behind eachother and delete'm. Phoenix: Couldnt've done it better! [I]Aerow uploads the chips to Phoenix and the chips transform to one. As soon as the two little mets stands behind eachother he uses the chip and the two are deleted.[/I] Phoenix: Now to the square. [I]They end up at the square and go to the message boards.[/I] Phoenix: Strange navies huh? We can take'm. More....Glitch [un interesting]..... I cant even post. Must've been a Virus. Oh well. Aerow: Lets search for something else then. Maybe higsby opened his shop? [I]Phoenix jacks out and they go to the metroline. As they came in Dentown, they walk around for a while and then Aerow turns in an other street. Coming there, they see a green house with two big glasses.[/I] Aerow: Its back allright. Hope he has some good chips. [I]As they walk in they dont see Higsby behind the counter. Aerow goes to the counter and leans on it.[/I] Aerow: Anyone there? Phoenix: Maybe hes just in the back? Aerow: Ill go see. [I]They open the counter and go the back. There is Higsby... With two others.[/I] Higsby: O hi Aerow. Aerow: Got any new chips? And hi to you too eh... whats your names anyways?
-
Name: Aerow Age: 13 Navi: Phoenix.exe-the sprites arent ready yet so...}[.... He has fiery colours and he has wings. He has a buster at his left hand and you cant see his face. he has a cut at his helmet at the place where his right eye is.] (i might draw sumfin and take a webcam shot of it) Description: He wears a black jacket and blue jeans his hair is brown and short, except for the front where he has two hair locke's (Oo) hanging over his face. Bio: N/A I have MMBN1 and not 2... so.... Ill go with stuff like skullman3 :p hehe
-
Its good. Like AB asked: Is it meant for a song? Cause it seems like a rock song. Especially when I look in my LP lyrics. (like: "I wasted it all [just to watch you go!]" and then the other continues, that stuff) :p
-
Yeah. I kinda found that out too. (counting on my fingers for it ^^') [spoiler]D-I-G-I-M-O-N[/spoiler]
-
Apart from the fact that I dont really like the txt..... AWESOME! Hippie: Groovy Dude!
-
desbreko=Debresko hehe. Thats just what I see in it :p And I have it with more names but I dont have onein my head right now and im too lazy to think which they were again :p
-
ehm.... pkmn R/B.... Get a Hitmonchan and get The mega kick TM. You can learn it to him ;) (I know cause I did... Even when I didnt even use Hitmonchan in my team :p) But it does sound weird yeah... "The punching demon which kicks too" in the red corner! And....
-
Shinzo is very cool indeed :p But I dont think there will be a Shinzo forum, just because there prolly arent enough likers of it to make a forum. Shinzo's cool though ^^
-
LOL! It was great! *rolls over floor*
-
do you mean: Monday: .... tuesday: .... or.... just list them all up? Oo cause if its the 2nd: The older hairdoer (sp?) The younger hairdoer (sp?) Powder Shop and I dont know more.... if there are more...
-
[size=1]Welcome BC :) PM me for any questions ;)[/size] And the poem was very touching. It sure is an amazing piece of art.
-
They are a lil confusing too, but they are very nice other than that. the third one was kinda funny too :p
-
There are some real good fanfic writers here on OB. Maybe look into some fanfics and ask the one you think could do it/