-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
V2 is the best of the two. They're both very nice. Good job man.
-
1. little bit plain on some parts but the rest is pretty nice. 2. its cool, for I like red 3. I just like it O_O no particular reason... 4. wicked! ^^ 5. Effects>Geometic (sp?) effects> swirl :p hehe. Its nice though.
-
PSP7... Ball. Smudge. heh. It looks pretty nice. I just dont like brown, but o.t.t it is nice. :)
-
Art Frabific ~ More horrors await inside =]! ~
Boo replied to Hittokiri Zero's topic in Creative Works
Get rid of sign with 'bubbles'. Me no like. no me taste. over all: Very nice. BTW: Shift? Dont hang out with Crono anymore. He has infested U with the attitude (I rule) virus. -
err... I know one... *cough*raiha*cough*
-
Again? Oo I wonder how many times this question has been asked in theis whole forum :rolleyes: Err.... 250 jr member 500 member 1000 otaku 2000 xtreme otaku 3000 no life 5000 i live here
-
Then just edit ur first post and say that u dont want any debate ;)
-
This is far better than the regular one.
-
thats very deep and touching. I could not rate this with any rating for that is the only thing I can say about it. You cannot rate a poem like this, for its from the heart. It cant be good or bad.
-
Its hilarious *edit* this song (which a lot of other people have too, and theres even a clip with it) was sarcastic right? I hope so, cause else it aint cool :p
-
errr..... It looks good, but the txt aint rigth on it and the colours of the lil 'hoodman' curse at the bg... but it looks nice o.t.t
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Celia [/i] [B][color=0099FF] [size=1]It's a really clear poem...[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] err.... I think its a story with more than 2 halfs ;) AW: EXITING! :p I cant wait for the nxt part!
-
Ooooo! Very nice. I want to read on ^^ First time i ever read a continue story on OB i think :p
-
OOC: Im gonna try one post at "first person [strike]view[/strike] post" style ________________ [I]While they were talking I was sitting on a tree. The wind whispering in my ears, the leaves flowing with it. I looked up at the sky and then finally jumped off the tree. There were the others. Thinking about what they should do with OakenWillow. Then a flood of memories flashed infront of my eyes. Things From my youth were coming back up. Everything I forgot or wanted to forget was brought up. The things that ruined my life. Then I couldnt see anything but black. I heared voices screaming, buildings collapsing, fire, crying children, tired soldiers and finally it was all ended by a scream similiar to one of a ring wraith, followed by a white clearing all the darkness and I saw myself. I was standing in my own. there was nobody except me. the white shifted to a blood red. An army of millions of orcs came out of nowhere and slayed everyone they had in sight. then they came after me. I had to run. I kept running and running, but I became tired. I fell on the the ground and fainted. The last thing I remember was the eyes of an orc. Not from a normal sight. No. It was in a sight of hatred. For everything they did. I sort of woke up from the kinda dream, right before i collapsed on my knees and then fainted.[/I] ~[I]"Is he allright?" "What happend?"[/I]~
-
WOOOHOOOO! *starts running around like a maniac* Im a mog! *hugs JC and then rethinks and skakes his hand* Wooohoo! ty!
-
The 'person' (lol) of Protoman is Chaud ;) ANd BTW... The storyline is a lil short, but like I said. Ill join :p Could I make my own char up? (that would be Prototype-phoenix.exe ((P-Phoenix))) else ill be heatman I guesse.... Navi: Phoenix.exe (yay!) Person: Aerow Age: 23 (hes pretty old :)) Style: ehm.... i dun no >_> just his normal style i guesse. Chip List: Skullman V3. Buster sword. Aguasword. Protoman V3. Gaia3 hehehehe Bio: Like allways: Ull see l8er in story. [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/P.phoenix.png[/IMG]
-
YAY! My thread one! WOOOHOOO! *starts running around like a maniac* CROUD SURFING! *jumps in croud which steps back when he jumps* Ouch...
-
I wanted to play the moogle :bawl: I didnt knew there was a moogle so I couldnt know >_> *kicks JC against his chins and forces him to play Rouge* [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/Beer-hurts!.gif[/IMG]
-
OOC: I keep falling out of this RPG, so could anyone please get me in it again? >_> (last time I was in was when we were being taken by the goblins...)
-
"....YAAAAAH!" [I]A quick movement of a shadow like person and a slice through a pound sack. The shadow like person starts slashing around him at some training drones and all of a sudden someone stood behind him, making him allmost cut off the guys head.[/I] "Aerow. Watch out with that thing, man! You have to report you to Seiffer!" said the man while doing a step back so he isnt so close to the sword anymore. "... ok." The shadowly man, called Aerow, turns around and walks through the door. He goes over to a door leading to a hall and thats leading to another door. He goes in it and there's Seiffer, looking through a window. "There you are." Seiffer said while still looking at the window. "yes. what was it about sir?" "We are going to prepare to launch our attack on our enemies." "What do you need me for then?" "You are one of our finest warriors. So we need you behind the enemy lines." "....ok."
-
Geoff: I guesse so yeah. Aerow: Then what are we waiting for? Geoff: Ok. Lets go! Aerow: Jack in! Phoenix.exe! Transmit! [I]In a flash they landed back in the net and a moment later so does Ryo. They start getting deeper and deeper while phoenix is on the front with his buster sword, so he can delete virusses as soon as they pop out.[/I] Geoff: Prepare. We've allmost reached it. Aerow: Phoenix. Be on your quard, ok? Phoenix: Sure thing. Ryo: Hello? Anybody here? [I]The voice echoes through the net. There're no virusses near. Its quiet... Then the flash! A huge rocky navy stands infront of the two navies. The one moment they step back and the next rocks fall from above. They have to dodge them, but suddenly a rock blocks their way. Phoenix turns around and cuts it, destroying it and leaving some rubble on the ground.[/I] Phoenix: Getting dangerous here! Aerow: Get the hell out of his sight! Phoenix: I cant! There's another one behind us! Geoff: Ryo! What kinda navies are they?! Ryo: There's a Stoneman here and a magicman on the other side. They're stronger than the original ones, I can see allready! Phoenix: Drat! Back on back! You take Stone there and I take the magic guy! Aerow: Ill send some chips to you.