-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
The only thing I did was Judo.... for 10 lessons or such =.="
-
glad you all liked it. It took me a while to make (ask denny lol) but it appearentally turned out pwetty well =) [b]edit:[/b] i changed "water fall" in the last stanza to "water" so it flows better.
-
ok... Now u got me scared. I never thought of that really... Or not really good... *gets lifetime supply of coffee*
-
Very nice =) A little GospelSong kinda poem. Really nice. Dude. If you begin such a war, you should step out of the army, so theres no war to start. Let Bush and the Pentagon, fight Saddam and his "buddy's" fist on fist >=)
-
I like them a lot. I wish I could draw that style >_> Anyways: Like i said: I like a lot, but the smallest eye is too small with both =) 8.5/10
-
[u]Just a dream waiting to be dream[i]ed[/i] away?[/u] I liked that part. I dont know why, but i did. Anyways. The Poem thingy was very good. Just dont use too many question marks ;]
-
Work your grammar a bit (no im not gonna fudle all the spellings in it, out cause I dont spell to good myself either =P) But its a very good poem. I really like it. Good job. A poem bout a poema... nice ;P Anyways: Its good. it didnt flow very well sometimes, but it is good. Very.... Animalish =P
-
Thanks =) BTW: (about ur poems) I know. I was going to read them right after I posted it and I wanted to start off with Poem of Life.
-
[B]Unearthed humanity[/B] [size=1](thanks for name Denny)[/size] I feel alive yet dieing This feeling inside me, I keep denying. It kills me from within, cant keep standing. Cant give you the smile you are demanding. This feeling like an acid rain... Or is it depression, is it pain, is it bitter, is it vain, is it thunder, is it shame? What it is, I dont know. Im thinking about let it go. But I cant hold on, cant keep standing. Cant give the smile, you are demanding. But then it happend, something strange. My heart opened, the world changed. Water stream up, instead of down. My face becomes a smile instead of a frown.
-
get rid of txt and its pretty nice. The one in the midle could be cut out better I think ,but it is nice.
-
too darn light. make it less light and it might look better. Also its too light =P
-
Gaia717 ;) oh yeah. Juu. U are such a pillow! George W. Bush?! __________ "Live life like u jump! u need power to go up and a hard head when u go down!" Fuffy =P
-
I see a Gingerbread man who stretches his arm, while being burned by the fires of hell which have a lot more thingies in it like a big eye and so on. Very nice :) 9/10 (just dont put pixel art into everything u make)
-
demons shrouded in tattered rags colored gray staring at me from below grasping my legs with their [strike]dry[/strike] spiky hands [strike]as i lay in bed[/strike] but i s[b]mile[/b] at the blank cieling [strike]smiling[/strike] for now it is comforting Sounds better to me... Dont go to much into the details. Try to make it flow better and make sure its easy to get, so you dont have to do many details. But anyways. It was very nice, but like i said; flow a bit more ;) 2nd: 1st stanza doesnt flow once again. the 2nd stanza is better though
-
looks a lot better than the first one. Good job ;)
-
[QUOTE]Need....RPG....[/quote] [b]Name:[/b] Aerow [b]Age:[/b] 21 [b]Weapon/Weapons:[/b] A twin blade. The blades are both black with red edges at the cutting side. [b]Ancestory:[/b] Nataike [b]Area:[/b] Starwin [b]Sex:[/b] male twinblade is sumfin like Darth Mauls sabre, but than its a sword and no light sabre. ;P BTW: Does Nataike mean that im evil?
-
These are great. I really like the 2nd but i love the left part of the 1st one. 9/10 btw: kirby dance: [spoiler][color=pink][/color][/spoiler]
-
Which proggy u use anyways? Oo And the banner's great. I readed wrong and thought I was gonna see a Kenjah banner, but when I looked it didnt look anything like his style (Aswell as the txt in the middle). And I looked at ur name and thought "since when does he come on again?" ;P
-
Yah. How u colored it (which programmy)? That is freeking awesome. Kinda makes me believe u didnt draw it urself :wow: BTW: Final Fantasy X-2?
-
The txt is cool, but as said by JuuJuuBean; U should fix Akuma a bit and his Pic qually is diff from the banner ;) 7.7/10
-
Thats sooo cool :) I wanna buy it and I dont even have a PS2! Good job
-
My only consern would be that the txt is a bit hard to read, but that forces peeps to look at banner eh?
-
The face is a lil too long. make it less longer and its a great picture ;)
-
make make the txt more blue, but o.t.t very nice ^_~ the edges are good looking too.