-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
[B]OOC:[/b]Ok. Me not posting is cause: OB down, my mom not allowing me to get on my pc, and another part of OB down this morning.... sorry. Damn you guys post fast... Oh yeah: Domon? in your sign up: The "weapons" was meant to be your weapons and "Mech+arsenal" is about your mech and its weaponry. Im happy you people seem to enjoy this and ill post my next RPG based post on tomorrow.
-
-
[I]The night has fallen. The only thing that spreads a little light are the fires which Darkness caused. Its silend... Almost too silend... Then an explosion! And another one! Two mechs are holding a battle for life and death. One of them pulls out a blade and slashes at the other. The one currently defending, has a hard time to keep in balance. The attacking one pulls back his sword and swings again, letting the other fall on the ground. He gets his buster rifles and shoots at it like he cant hold himself. A last explosion and the other Mech was gone, leaving the victorious.[/I] 'That's another one. At this rate I'll have them all finished in no time at all.' [I]He leaves the black spot on the ground and shoots off, back to base.[/I] ----- 'Hey! back already?' [I]Ofcourse, the first one running into him was the radio man. For some reason, Aerow doesnt like this chub. He gets him at his nerves. Aerow stops walking and looks at him.[/I] 'Why? It didnt take long enough?' [I]With that, Aerow walked off, through the pneumatic door, to "the square". from tehre on he headed left towards the barracks.[/I] [I]'Damn. I need to get my Mech repaired aswell. That guys rocket launcher almost got through my armor... I have to start watching out more, or i wont even get to see Glasgow.'[/I]
-
the RPG has begun but the sign ups are still open. ([b]make use of that![/b])
-
Its going pretty well but i'll need more though =/ People, join >.>
-
Its FINALLY finished Oo;;. And since Chris posted it, ill follow his lead =P Behold! [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=418449[/IMG]
-
Ill be the boy who didnt trip and kaisuke's the one who did k? ;) Name: Aerow Nick Name: D_A Age: 23 Weapons: 2 desert eagle-like guns with Mech piercing bullets (look in Denny's weapons stuff) and a katana. Mech descriptions+arsenal: [IMG]http://www.cadsource.com.au/gallery/images/mecha.jpg[/IMG] ^looks kinda like this, but with a Big titanium sword on its back and two buster rifles on the sides of his legs (like Aerow) Bio: He is a good mech fighter and a good one on one in person fighter. He can also repair mechs, but dont go to him when you need to know something about computers or when you want to have a laughter. Ever since he saw the Mech shoot the woman, he has thought of nothing else untill also his parents died after [i]that[/i] day. He wanted revenge. And since he has been training in physical weapons as in distance weapons. He also joined ORGUN together with kaz. he wants to be able to beat a Mech without having to use a mech or heavy artillery. now that his parents died, he cant be stopped on his way to Glasgow. Description: He has black long hair with dark red strikes through it. He has green eyes and is like 1.90meters tall. He wears a black T-shirt with jeans and a pair of black boots under it. He wears his katana on his back and his Desert Eagles with little belts around his upper legs. (one left one right)
-
[size=1][center][I]These are hard times for the world... People fleeing from their homes, trying to escape their terrible fait. But you cannot escape, you cannot hide anywhere for the force of darkness. Darkness leaves traces where it spred its death. The only kind of village you can see on your way, are burned down ones. And every time you pass one of those you can feel the pain, the horror, you could allmost see the blood flow infront of your eyes. But you will have to live with it, because no one can stop it. Even if you'd try you wouldnt be able to get away with it allive. So many who tried and so many wife's who died with a broken heart over the death of their belovened. And no one could do anything about it. People learned that this is the way of life, and that feeling will go on from generation to generation. Wasnt anyone strong enough? So many warriors who have failed, wasnt any of them strong enough to save this world of terror and pain? Can no one make this dying world living again?... But it is in one of those terrible dark nights that you can hear the breathing of a man. Out there in the middle of nowhere... The rains pouring down on the leaves of the trees and than falls in big drops on the ground. And with all the rain, no one hears the sound of the man, breathing hardly. Or maybe they don?t want to hear him, too tired to carry his rusting armour. Maybe they don?t want to see the blood dripping on the ground just to be washed away by the rain. Maybe they don?t want to see his helpless eyes, trying to find a place where he can rest. Maybe? But, No matter how tired he is, he keeps walking, dragging his sword with him, while holding his wounded arm with his hand, trying to make it stop bleeding. He mumbles something, almost too hard to hear by the rain. ?When?time is right? Light? freed from? crystal, And? make? darkness fade?? The rest fades away in the rain. He lets himself falls right in front of a tree. He takes of his helmet, showing a bleeding scar right through his right eye, he picks up a sharp stone, carves some words in the tree. What do they say? It is too hard to read in this rain. There is just enough light to even see the tree, but the man doesnt care and tries to get himself back on his feat. A thing that no one would ever dare anymore. Not the feeling that when you fall you cant get back up. No, he pulls all his strength together and tries to stand. Leaning on a tree he got back in balance and then he continues walking. Walking in the dark night, where no one can hear him, the rain pouring on his back while walking on, through the rainy night...[/i] 'Can't catch me!' 'Oh no?! Tag! You're it!' Its two millenia's ago since the knight written his words in the tree. Technoligy has advanced since then. The dark force that once ruled the world has now created a next weapon, called Mech. These Mech's destroy almost everything they see, not leaving a few little children out... But the two boys are running down the streets, jumping over the rubble of all the destroyed houses. And then a woman comes running after them. 'Boys! Come back! It's dangerous!' But the two boys dont want to listen. They just keep running, not knowing the danger that lures from down the hook. One of the boys trips. The other boy runs to him and calls his name, but the other one cant talk. He shakes, with his eyes and his mouth far open. Then the other one looks up and he felled like his heart almost freezed. Right next to him was a giant metallic leg. and when looking further up he saw the cabine of a Mech. The machine guns pointed to something out of the boys sight and then started rattling like they couldnt stop. The boy not knowing what to do lifted up the other boy and put him down again in a corner, closing his eyes, hoping the Mech would be gone if he would open them again. And he was thinking about the woman that ran after him and his friend, warning them about the danger. 'It was all my fault...' he wispered. 'all my fault...' He looked back up and saw that the Mech was gone. He told his friend and together they went home, but not the way they went when they were playing tag, but with an other way, not wanting to see the body of the woman, who was only trying to save their lifes. [I]It is like fifteen years later. The day of death... It was on this day that Darkness went on a killing spree. He let all his Mechs destroy everything in sight. From little houses, to entire city's. The day that so many people died; more than 90 percent of the human populations. No one could resist. Their only option was hide in underground basements, trying to save their skins from the rage of Darkness. Darkness had made the town of Glasgow his new base. From there on he controled his Mechs to destroy everything, without having to destroy anything himself. And again, so many warriors have tried to stop him by going there, but none ever came back... But it is those words, the knight wrote in a tree two thousand years ago, who can help you beat Darkness...[/I][/center][/size] This is when you come in play. You are the ones who have the power to save the world. But you cannot do it on your own. So we'll have to work together to beat Darkness. You can have a Mech if you want, just dont make it allmighty kk? And you can only be human so no dragon or such ;] Here's the sign up sheet: (ill post mine later) [B]Name:[/B] [B]Nick Name:[/B] (if you want) [B]Age:[/B] (none abnormal high ages cause you're supposed to be pretty young like 20 orso) [B]Weapons:[/B] (max 3) [B]Mech descriptions+arsenal:[/B] (max 2 kind of weapons) [B]Bio:[/B] [B]Description:[/B] (of your character)
-
first thing i saw in it was a ram Oo;; Its nic i guesse. Im not really fond of Pixel stuff though =/
-
[color=gray]From now on, every poem i make gets in this thread =) starting with this one: ______________ Look in my eyes, and tell me what you see. Do you see hatred, or a happy melody. I cant tell, what my eyes say. I cant speak, the way my heart speaks. I dont know, if im able to pray, When my breath stocks, and my eyes stray. I dont know when my eyes lie, or when they search for help; A point of light, when i cry. A grip to relay on, when falling down. And a bit of happyness instead of a frown. But I cant have it all. I can actually have none. Because these shadows, blockng my sight, making me fall, deeper and deeper, caught in my soul...[/color]
-
O.O till now im following every bit =o 'tis great man! Come on with the other chapters!
-
Ehm.... shouldnt you have a good story line tbefore you post your thread? I could join this but then i would have no idea what to do with my character...
-
I was startled by the same thing... How thehell did Auro get the post in this an hour before you? .... Oh well... Very nice Globe thingy =) You cant stop improving cant ya? >.>
-
I like MM:BN so i like these emmidiatelly =P just 2 things; the picture quality aint the greatest and lord Chaud should have red or a flamy bg cause chaud means hot in French ;P
-
a poo. >.> I already thought "how am i gonna get all those things?!" >.<
-
It works for me the whole time >.> Must be you DD
-
remind me to make it my WP when I get back to my own pc Oo;;
-
[b]EDIT:[/B] Oh wait semjaza >.> This is lost age help.... >.< I am missing some weapons and armors and such and maybe u peeps know where to find them =/ (its a lot so be afraid... be VERY afraid) [b]Swords: [/b] Kunasagi Kikuichimonji Ninja Blade Shamshir Masamune Sol Blade [b]Mace's:[/b] Blessed Mace [b]Staff/rods:[/b] Demonic staff Zodiac wand [B]Armor:[/b] Dragon Scales Spiked Armor [b]Robe:[/B] Feathered Robe Mysterious Robe Blessed Robe [B]Glove's:[/b] War Gloves Battle Gloves Aura Gloves [b]Armlet:[/B] Guardian Armlet [b]boots:[/b] Turtle Boots
-
I was always hoping this would come back =P Looky at mine! The orange dragon in a circle which is suposed to say: D_A BTW: ill edit when made one kk?
-
well.... The fonts aboslutely doesnt fit the BG! =P But the BG it self is cooly-mooly! Reminds me of FFX the piccy where you see him standing in the water with the bubble-ish blade. =o
-
I still think I like hittokiri's best, but it doesnt really fit the boards =( Oh yeah. Reminder: Otaku[b]Boards[/B] in Century Gothic
-
The 1st banner... I dont realy like it much. But the 2nd I like. Also the fonts fits .hack//sign better than the one in the first banners. Good improvement.
-
It is amazing =O It doesnt really look goth like you said, but other than that its just plain good. I look forward seeing more from you.
-
[b]OOC:[/B] ^ Bringing up ^ _______________ [I]Looking around my eyes drop on the guy who threw me in...[/I] [B]Boris:[/B] well whad'ya know? Its Mike.... [I]Then I look up to the girl and emmidiatelly recognize Danni in it.[/I] [B]Boris:[/b] Shummy! Never thought to see you guys here... [B]Danni:[/b] Hiya D_A!* [I]The next moment I stood up and gave Denny a pound against his shoulder.[/I] [B]Boris:[/B] Aint I glad I got picked up by some Insane, gunliking maniac instead of you, ey Denny? [B]Denny:[/B] WATCH IT! IS STILL GOT UZI'S IN MY HANDS! [I]We both looked at eachother dangerous and then bursted out laughing.[/I] ________________ [B]*= she always says that to me =P[/b]