Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Boo

    MAD style

    [color=gray]Ah, a nice one. Eh yeah, i just see one minor; some edges are to sharp according to the other edges. As far as I can see thats the only problem so eh nice job and keep up the good stuff ^_^ [/color]
  2. Hmm this one is forbidden cause of size limitations aight? [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/01flat.png[/IMG] Than i think this will be my entrance: [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/16_heaven.png[/IMG] Ill probably change it at the last moment but oh well
  3. Woohoo! Good comments of Poison tongue! Yup its the Hyperkinetic stuff. Well yeah glad its liked.
  4. [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/OCTYBANNER.gif[/IMG] There you go. Tis' for a story im writing. (Looks like Dragon Warrior's goat man story stuff but it was in production long time before it. Made the story on Oracelrgp which doesnt exist nomore) Its supposed to go quick cause... It is >.>
  5. [b]Banners:[/b] I must say, i like almost every single banner of those ^^ Only the Pencillin banner with the pieces out of it stands out. Oh well... Cant blame you, i cant work with those lines anyways so if you look at my "cut-out pieces" yours would be "OMG TEH MAZINGNEZZ" Get'y? lol [B]Wallpapers:[/b] Now these are nice ^^ i liked every one of those [b]Digital Art pieces:[/b] The first four are not new or anything and like i said to you in the thread you posted it in the first time: Dont like. Too simple -__- Anyways. the Sunset is really nice, photo shop? [B]Oil Painting:[/b] Yeah well apart that the water could be more "watery", tis' really nice. From experience, i know that painting/oil painting, is hard so... bweh. It looked nice anyways. [B]Drawing thingies:[/b] Ah they're really nice, never liked Van Gogh so much myself, but these are really nice ^_^ In the second one, the window looks a bit wavy but eh... The picture is nice. I know the orginal. Did it over once too and it turned out less good than yours, far less i'd say lol. [B]Graphite Pencil Drawings:[/B] Ah they're all nice. The drawings themself arent really all perfect , but the shading is amazingly done. Good job on all :)
  6. Very nice banner you have there ^_^ My only comment would be that the text is a little to hard to read, but other than that, very nice ^_~
  7. My favorite must be Fowl Play of those. Just cause i like the cover chub =P The winners' their drawings were... Not that good as you'd expect for 2.500-500 $ prizes. What manga did ya enter?
  8. Tales of Phantasia and Doom II in one banner? That cant be less than "OMG TEH AMEZINGNEZZ!" can it? ^_~
  9. Ehm yeah well im in graphics for quite a while allready. lets see.... Ive been in graphics for 1 1/4 year orso ^_^ Ehm yeah well thanks. But i must say the Avy's are bad picture quality as hell so bwah. -___-
  10. Ok lets start off with my new banner with total pixel font and those funny lines lol. Was my first time. [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/16_heaven.png[/IMG] V these suck -__- V [then ill do some avy's bwah. Easy ones. REAL easy ones. Oh well. I never made avy's before except to fit a banner. And i found these in a junk map from probably 2 years ago heh. [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/Avaters/hack.jpg[/IMG][img]http://apoco.250free.com/Avaters/Sephiroth.jpg[/img][img]http://apoco.250free.com/Avaters/stupidgokuavy.jpg[/img] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/Avaters/Yami-yugi.jpg[/IMG][img]http://apoco.250free.com/Avaters/yuna.jpg[/img][IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/Avaters/zelda.jpg[/IMG]] okay that was my boredness for today bwah
  11. What program you use? Cause if you only have paint, thats great ^_~ Text would be a good touch on it.
  12. Lol? Marc still works on ORPG? :D Anyways. Its nice and simple. The Crono sprite adds a nice thingy to it. [i]lol oraclerpg lives on xD[/i]
  13. Boo

    World Of Warcraft

    [I]The thick dark clouds hang above the great city of Thunder Bluff. The rain's pooring down and once in a while the lightning comes out of the heavens above to hit the earth. But even though its very dangerous, it is a low chance that it will come near the city standing pride for the lightning itself. No, Thunder Bluff will be spared from the pilars of light. Even the woods around the city are left alone of its wrath. And it is within this light from heavens, that the shadow, sneaking through Thunder Bluff, has to hide away from. A shadow sneaking while holding on to its bow. The light revealed a part of its face. Its a male, dark skinned and slim. The elvish warrior, bound to the darkness of the night, takes out an arrow and looks around the corner. Two big Tauren are coming his way, while sometimes smelling in the air. The angst jumps on the night elf's face. He is just about to run when he sees more Tauren coming from the other way. One way left, the roofs. With a elegant move, the night elf gets on the roof and jumps to the next.[/I] "Who goes there?" [I]The voice echoes through the quiet streets. The night elf reveals himself, just to show a wondering look on the Taurens faces.[/I] "Why is a night elf spying on our city? We do not have war do we?" [I]The night elf doesnt reply but just jumps from building to building and finally over the city wall. Why was he there?..[/I] "Ah let him be. As far as i know we have no war with no one. I hope the peace will stay for a while too." [I]The tauren continued their walk while mumbling a little about what they would do when it would be war. Everyone expected the sun after the storm, not thinking about the danger untill then...[/I] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  14. 4 night elfs 3 humans 2 tauren 2 orcs 1 dwarf and a nerubian or something... I dont get Tiger's race...
  15. Boo

    Names

    Okay, i mean i agree partly just so that the anime nerds can have their anime names, But I mean... Its like: when Goku does not work, they'll only try ssjgoku or goldgoku or black_goku or some shittey names like those so... yeah... Be more original (and boo is more original than you think lol) *goes to count how many supersaiyan's there are* Ok that are 17 orso with Super-DBZ stuff names. im not bored >.>
  16. Metatron is right. Yup. Without hacking you cant get those and hacking is evil lol. And i have absolutely no idea for an answer on yer question... Rayquazen or whatever its called? O.o
  17. Boo

    Fear

    Very well written. I especially like the beginning, but the last line is not good... I dont like "!" 's in a poem that much and well... Its so sudden lol
  18. By the way... What exactly are you supposed to do in the rp? ^.^;; [b]Name:[/b] Arug'dal [b]Race:[/b] Tauren [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Class:[/b] Warlock [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://www.blizzard.com/images/war3/conceptart/tauren-large.jpg[/img] (just put a huge hammer in his fist and keep the mace, done ^_~ ) [b]Weapon:[/b] -A huge war hammer (two handed) -Warlock's Mace (one handed) [b]Background Story:[/b] [I]Although Arug'dal was completely against violence, he still joined the battle. Through the years of his life he had discovered that who does not fight, will not survive to see the other day and will have wasted his life for nothing. He has mastered true magic through a lot of training. Accompied with his hammer and his mace, he particullary hangs around with Orcs and even Night elfs sometimes. Just because the Night Elfs are one of the only races that do care for the nature. Its even one of their special abbilities. Even though he likes the Night Elf, he himself is supposed to protect their land, so even when the Night Elf attack, he will put all his power into stopping them.[/I]
  19. Chibbiness? I want ._. Ahem... #1. Its soooo cute ^_^ I just love this one 10/10 #2 I luv cubone and the chibbi itself is cool too 9/10 Good job ^_~
  20. Well i really dont like the idea of Poisontongue as a mod. As for the avy itself: Its pretty spiffy... nice job. What animation program yer using? Animation shop?
  21. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chaos [/i] [B]Who the **** are you calling a 'n00b', newbie? I'd class you any day of the week, ask anybody. Anybody that was around a few months ago. Don't play around like you ******* know me. [/B][/QUOTE] Lol i didnt actually think you'd get [b]that[/b] mad :p And did i say i knew you? Nope ^_~ Just made a joke, so geez calm down.
  22. Ah yes. A very nice banner. Reminds me kinda of Kaisuke's old work. Dont see any flaws in it... Or maybe place the text further in the corner... 78820 bytes or sumfin O.o...
  23. [size=1][color=red]It could be a little smaller in the height, cause the size makes it more plain than it is. I like the red stuff though. Nice job for a n00b lol *hides away for angry Ken*[/size][/color]
  24. [size=1][color=red]Ok... thats just scary... What can i say? Dragon warrior+random=evil caper dude! O.O *brings formula to einstein*[/size][/color]
  25. [size=1][color=red]I think its just right. The text aint placed too well though[/color][/size]
×
×
  • Create New...