Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. [color=gray]Only that it could use a border I guess lol. Just a little bit on the unsharp side, but o.t.t it is really cool ^_^ the text added a nice thingy to it. Nice job Megumeh.[/color]
  2. [color=gray]Woohoo, its in taste! OB wont let you use their attachments as avaters, so you should save it to your PC and then upload it as avater. Worked for me when I tested it just now. Glad you like it ^_^[/color]
  3. [color=gray]Well, this is in the sub-forum for requests, should just be in Art Studio ^_^;; Anyways. At first, I didnt recognize any shapes in the 1st and the third banner. But eventually I saw the shapes in it. Really nice quality pictures and pretty nicely caught. I just think the text on the second banner is low quality and plain. The first is best. The second is really cool apart from the text. The third was cool aswell, but the feet are not more important in a picture than the head. So moving the picture some more up would be swell. Nice job on all ^_~[/color]
  4. [color=gray]A random anime category would be nice o-o;; For just every anime that does not have its own category. Not like I have something with Blood the last vampire, that I must have the avater in though lol. As for the names... I asked people in my MSN about it but they didnt know. And I was too lasy to search for names around 23:00. Next time I'll remember myself doing it right ^_^;; The pixelation was caused by JPEG, cause I am used to using PNG, but avaters can't be that format. So I'll try making the new sets of avaters GIF... ::EDIT:: and my PC is bad so I see no pixelation at all on this PC XD[/color]
  5. [color=gray]I rotated the picture 90 degrees so that I would not have such a hard picture to work with. I did the same with the avater so that it would look nicer. Here they are: [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18643&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18644&stc=1[/IMG] Since I never got to do your last banner, i made this one dark red ^_^;;[/color]
  6. [color=gray]Oh lol. My new host screwed the WP size. Oh well. Here is the real wp (good size) [url]http://www.deviantart.com/view/6247233/[/url] And I aint really fond of using particular pictures anyways. You cant just do a fitting picture on the graphic but you have to make a graphic to the picture if you understand me o-o;; Glad you like it though ^_^;;[/color]
  7. [color=gray]Here comes a wallpaper which I recently made. I dont think its done, but also dont feel like finishing it cause I dont know how... The honey cumbs (sp?) were a must do... Couldnt help it. Had to... [url]http://www.deviantart.com/view/6247233/[/url] And here is a splashpage I made for a friend... Im not too fond of it but whatever ¬.¬ [url]http://www.deviantart.com/view/6248498/[/url] [/color]
  8. [color=gray][img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avataterbloodtlv01.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] [color=blue]Saya[/color] [b]Category:[/b] Blood the [color=blue]Last Vampire[/color] [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarWoGtristan.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Tristan [b]Category:[/b] War Of Genesis/Magna Carta [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarWoGjuclesia.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Juclesia [b]Category:[/b] War Of Genesis/Magna Carta [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarWoGhelios.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Helios [b]Category:[/b] War Of Genesis/Magna Carta [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarWoGferenan.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Ferenan [b]Category:[/b] War Of Genesis/Magna Carta [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarWoGChelsea.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Chelsea [b]Category:[/b] War Of Genesis/Magna Carta [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarWoGCalintzkid.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Calintz (kid) [b]Category:[/b] War Of Genesis/Magna Carta [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarWoGCalintz2.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Calintz [b]Category:[/b] War Of Genesis/Magna Carta [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarWoGCalintz.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Calintz [b]Category:[/b] War Of Genesis/Magna Carta [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarWoGadora.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Adora [b]Category:[/b] War Of Genesis/Magna Carta [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarscgZergUltralisk.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Zerg Ultralisk [b]Category:[/b] Starcraft Ghost [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarscgtersoldier2.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Terran Soldier [b]Category:[/b] Starcraft Ghost [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarscgTerSoldier1.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Terran Soldier Commic [b]Category:[/b] Starcraft Ghost [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarscgprotzaelot.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Protoss Zaelot [b]Category:[/b] Starcraft Ghost [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarscgProtHiTemp.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Protoss High Templar [b]Category:[/b] Starcraft Ghost [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarscgnova4.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Nova [b]Category:[/b] Starcraft Ghost [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarscgnova2.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Nova [b]Category:[/b] Starcraft Ghost [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarscgnova1.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Nova [b]Category:[/b] Starcraft Ghost [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarscgghost.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Ghost [b]Category:[/b] Starcraft Ghost [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarlplogo.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Linkin Park Hybrid Theory [b]Category:[/b] Music [b][i][u]And now some animatrix avy's but i dont know names...[/u][/i][/b] [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarantrxstrangemach.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Strange Machine (lol) [b]Category:[/b] The Animatrix [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarantrxeye.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Eye [b]Category:[/b] The Animatrix [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarantrx4.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] [color=blue]Jue[/color] [b]Category:[/b] The Animatrix [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarantrx3.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] [color=blue]Jue[/color] [b]Category:[/b] The Animatrix [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarantrx2.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] [color=blue]Jue[/color] [b]Category:[/b] The Animatrix [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Torsional/avatarantrx1.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] [color=blue]Jue[/color] [b]Category:[/b] The Animatrix [color=blue]Edited. -Syk3[/color] [color=red]ThX m1sT4h!! -Boo[/color] [/color]
  9. [color=gray] Hmm yesh. I made a banner and avater for you. If you don't like them, I understand since I was experimenting on both of them ^_^;; Here they are [/color]
  10. [color=gray]It is very good. I don't know why on earth you wouldnt like it a whole bunch o-o;; But now comes the part where I search for flaws IMO... Hardish... Well the wave seems to turn, from North Sea-ish blue, to Oriental Blue-ish lol. And the clouds seem to be directed by the sun. They seem to be all pointing to it in a way... But all those flaws are out done by the rest of the picture really. Like I said, its very good. I aint, and probably wont be ever, good in painting. Let stand oil paint. I'm drawing a picture right now, which I thought looks pretty good, but it seems to fall in nothing when I saw this picture *cries*[/color]
  11. [color=gray]Ah yes, now it works. I dont know what went wrong before neither... You know what I think of the background already, so I dont have to begin about that ^_^;; The text was not really an original fonts, not that I can blame you... My art never has original fonts... Anyhow, the poetry seemed like it was forced rhyming. If you really want to rhyme, rhyme without an actual rhytme, as long as it sounds cool xD So eh yeah... I guesse thats all I have to say[/color]
  12. [color=gray]Err... Well I think you should use an other banner o-o;; This one is sort of simple, plain and MSpaintish. Doesn't really attract people I'd say. I don't know which program you use so I can't really tell how good it is, but it could atleast be less plain o-o;;.... I guesse you didnt do it with Paint because of all of the small color details I see. The white/orange stuff around the black blob in the middle doesnt look very well. You might want to do something else around it. Since the middle is kinda detailed and looks a little nice, and the white/orange stuff looks so plain... Ah well, keep working. You'll get something done.[/color]
  13. [color=gray]I can't seem to find it o-o;; It just shows this bannerish thing about subscribtion and thats all... I don't think its supposed to be that right? Tell me if thats the poetry than ill edit this. ^_^;;[/color]
  14. [color=gray]Oh man that was lame o-o;; In a good way though. Why was it so short? I wanted cptn Krunchy to say: George... I am your dinner... Eh yes... weh? Anyways. If you wouldve made it smaller it could be a banner. But I guesse you already have one which you use for your secret plans to take over Otaku[b]Boards[/b] from out a secret base you will name the Game Making Forum, which is very sneaky of yours... Blegh? :< -Another intelligent post by the one and only Boo.[/color]
  15. [color=gray]You put the style you used lately which no one liked, better in this graphic. It now looks like something leonardo da vinci would make, but then with a fancy background xD The technical thingy to the right though, could have some bits taken out of the lines so it fits the rest some more. Ah well. Nice job Energy formed by movement :< (I took DW's smiley buhehe *cough*)[/color]
  16. [color=gray]Here ya go Vickeh. A banner fresh off the press ^_^;; The rest what should be in this post will be on MSN lol.[/color] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18322[/IMG]
  17. Boo

    Luna will crawl

    [color=gray]Just wanted to let people know, if someone is near me, like Belthaczaar was, I accompanied him. Since later one, we'll have to get out of Graten with the group. So remember. We need to get out of the castle by using a decoy, not by just defeating the whole army by ourself because we have these omg such kewl super powers which can take over the world but we dont cause we fight for the good side blah blah blah lol. Have fun in the RP everyone ^_~ ::EDIT:: I see we dont have any mage left so i'll make a second character. [b]Name:[/b] Xotfou Moonblaze [b]Age:[/b] 93 [b]Race:[/b] mage [b]Weapons:[/b] -Kiting, a rod based on the power of the wind. [b]Magic:[/b] -Moonblaze, a power which exists for centuries in his family. Xotfou doesnt control it fully yet. -Angel wing, magic with the power of light, to heal wounds and infections. -Illumina cloud, fire magic. The user of the magic will concentrate his power to create a fiery ball and shoot it away. It causes fire energy damage, so it wont effect your cloths [i]really[/i] badly. [b]Appearance:[/b] Your average mage. A grey beard and a white robe. But instead of a pointy hat, he has something that looks more like a sleeping hat. Underneath this outfit he wears equipment a mail, made from the same steel as Nodotam's sword. [b]Biography:[/b] This is a sort of mysterious character. His biography will come while playing. [/color]
  18. Boo

    Luna will crawl

    [size=1][color=gray][i]"Just two streets further and then I can sleep." This thought went through Nodotam's head and echoed on for almost a minute. He could hardly walk, because of how tired he was. First he had spend the whole morning running around through the city, sending messages to certain people. Then he went off to the woods to get some timber. And the drop that made the water spill, was when he was just about to rest, he had to run for his life, leterally. He just went around the corner that leaded into his street, when he bumped up to someone. The man took his hand, before Nodotam could lose his balance. Nodotam looked up to the man who grabbed him. But he was surprised to see it was barely a child. Probably around the age of 16 or 15 or something in that directions. He let out a "thanks" and was about to walk on, when he saw that the boy was atleast as tired as he was himself. The cloths he was wearing didn't look very fresh either. So Nodotam decided to be polite.[/i] "You seem exausted. Do you have a place to sleep?" "Well, I don't know... Not really I guesse." The boy said, on a questioning voice. "Well then. Do you need one?" "I could use one, yes." "Then I invite you to my place. I believe you just passed it. Its the house over there." Nodotam pointed over the boys shoulder to a big house. This whole part of town had big houses... "But... You should tell me your name first. Else I can't wake you up in the morning." He grinned to show he was kidding. "My name is Baalthaczaar, nice to meet you." "And my name is Nodotam, nice to meet you too. Now come, because I'm exausting aswell." He grinned again, so did Baalthaczaar. [I]Strange really... Nodotam almost never smiled, let stand grin, since the day he lost his parents. Oh well, thats only positive isnt it? As they reached the house, Nodotam explained Baalthaczaar that he could sleep in his own room and that he would sleep in the rooms once owned by his parents. After that, they went to sleep. Both of them awoke under a huge noice. It was the alarm clock. The city was under attack! They dressed up quickly and went to the city wall. But when they were coming closer they decided to go in the church tower instead. If else, they could get wounded by catapult rocks or arrows. When they looked out of the top window, they saw this humangous stream of monsters walking towards the city walls while being constantly fired on by the archers on the walls. The creatures who got up the wall were pushed off and the flying creatures shot down. After a few hours, the Recrudesence gave up and started setting up their camp at the foot of the hill. They would wait for the next dawn to strike once more. [/I][/color][/size]
  19. [color=gray]The first banner is nice for a first ever, but it aint great. You didn't take the time to take away the edges ( -) around the black and white one, which doesn't even fit in either lol. A plus point is that you already use transparancy, but a minor is that the picture below it is still not to be seen since its hidden away completely behind the asuka. But she fits with the bg Asuke shouldve been placed higher than she is. The text is small, hard to read and misplaced. I would give it a 6 just because its a first. The second banner however. When someone says: Don't clutter it with anime figures, it doesn't mean you have to make it plain lol. The girl is very pixely. Perhaps the original picture was good quality but when you lowered the size it looked crappy. The border is way to thick. make it one pixel instead. The bg is plain, one color. And the text seems to fall away on it at some parts. this one ill give a 4½ because you took the advice not to make it too cluttered. Keep taking advices and tips should be the key to become "teh man in graphics". And ofcourse hellalot of practice lol. [/color]
  20. [color=gray]I really don't like your new style... It looks so... Blegh... Not cool lol. Of course it's just a matter of taste, but its like you spend no time at it at all. The blue(purple) is just one color blue(purple), as goes for the other colors. Put a fancy BG behind it and a few lines through it and its done. I'm sure you spend more time on it than I just said, but well yeah. This is what I think it looks like o-o;;[/color]
  21. Boo

    Luna will crawl

    [color=gray][size=1] [i]Though, the magi had found ancients scrolls about Luna. It seemed that Luna was connected to the Earth with a diamond, forged into a shield. Who has this shield could control the powers of Luna by his will. But the shield had lost in eternity, out of the reach of the human or magi kind. And even though it was the dwarfs who had forged the shield, not even they had reach to it, and if they had, where could you find one? The only solution left could be the unicorns. The unicorns, also known as the creature of light. But then they had to find one. So the kingdom send out some soldiers for a decoy, so that a few warriors, could start their search in the magic woods in the south.[/i] [b]And now our story begins where the Recrudescence have almost reached Graten...[/b] [i]The wind whispered softly passed Nodotam's ear. He breathed in the fresh air around him. This was ideal. Blue skies, green fields, the sun shining bright... But the ideal landscape was being torn apart. From out of nowhere, hundreds of people came running up the hill. Screaming while fear stalked their eyes. Nodotam stood up and ran up to the people. He looked down the hill. There, a wave of creatures came running after the people. But they were far. Suddenly the front part of the wave held still while the rest kept running up the hill. Before anyone knew what was going on, a rain of arrows was shot from the front part of the wave, which now continued their walk and the back part stopped to ready their bows. The arrows, just going down again, didn't hit much target, but if the people didn't hurry up with climbing, the next rain would be more precise. Two children were crying, on the ground. Nodotam picked them up without thinking about it, and ran up the hill. He didn't notice how far he had run down when he went to look at the creatures just now. The second rain of arrows fell down on the people and this time took down atleast twice as much as last time. Some people tried to drag other people, dead or halfdead, along, but then someone would warn him or her not to do it and they let them go, to save their own hide. Finally they reached the top of the hill. Just go down the hill and a few hundred meters forward over the flat land and they would reach Graten... The doors closed behind them as the last one of them entered the city. After the second rain of arrows there came another two, which took out almost one-fourth of the whole group. But now they were save. Or at least, for a while. Everyone knew the city would have to fall aswell one day, but for now they wanted to act like the town was indestructable or at least, unovertakeable. Nodotam had put down the children who emmidiatelly ran off to search their mother and/or father. One of them soon found out her mother was still outside of the gates, so she went to them and bashed on them as hard as she could, whilst crying. Nodotam tried to cool her off before her hands would be tore open. The girl went to her father who was just running towards them. Both, the father and daughter, were crying because of the loss of their wife or mother. Nodotam ran to the pond and then saw how bad he looked. No wonder after falling and standing up the whole time. After running his legs off his body. After having to duck for arrows four times. He washed his face and then searched for his house, once owned by his parents who already have died in the war. The only thing he wanted to do now was sleep... And long. [/i] [/size][/color]
  22. Boo

    Luna will crawl

    [color=gray]Good sign-ups everyone ^_^ So... Well yes, not many people seem to be joining this RP and tomorrow is saturday, which means I have time to post long posts, so ill be posting the thread now, while the Recruitment goes on.[/color]
  23. [color=gray]I really don't think this thread will be open long. Probably because it is counted as spam, since most people wont even critisize a sig/avy but just rate them, and because it makes no sense to rate some people more than once, unless they keep changing it. Well thats basically why it aint allow, Perhaps if it would have rules which include atleast the "constructive critisme" rule ^_~[/color]
  24. [color=gray]The quality of the pictures is terrible. Do not save them on MSpaint as GIF. That screws up color. Secondly, it could use a border. And thats it for the beginning heh. I guesse because its your first banner/avy set, that it aint bad, but well, with saying "OmG t3h 4M4z1nGn3z" you will never improve ^_^[/color]
  25. [color=gray]You made it pretty hard to make a good banner -__- Now I don't know if you like Gundam or not but it was one of the only anime pics my PC can open lol. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18256[/img][/color]
×
×
  • Create New...