Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. [quote]It happens for other races too, but it seems the most apparent from asians[/quote] [color=gray] that really depends on where you live... Like in the Netherlands it are more the people from Turkey than the Asians. So yes. At our school its mainly when you have trouble with one foreign person, you have trouble with them all and you can almost count on your fingers that you wont get away with it. So that gives them more confident so they can act like smart *****, their gang will beat you up anyways and everyone knows that. So weh. No racisme included but thats just true :rolleyes: ::EDIT:: just to let you know, he almost choked me once so it wasnt about name calling at all, he just was a real pain. [/color]
  2. [color=gray]I'm no master Martial Arts specialist or anything, but that doesnt care at all. Well I've had it for like a few days, but when that guy really started to piss me off, I lost my control and grabbed his neck. It all happened within the flash of a second but when I really realized what was going on he was up against the wall. The thing is, I never lose my anger on someone, so I didnt like what I did. But even though I didnt like it, the guy hasnt done anything from that day on. I wouldnt recommend losing your anger like I did, but well... Don't let them touch you ^_~ [/color]
  3. [color=gray]Ooooo prettiness! Well yeah I dont have much to bring in except for what kenji already say and thats nothing but positive ^_~ Great Job you! *didnt see last years*[/color]
  4. [color=gray]For this there are sticky's y'know lol. Anyways. Click on Reply and then on the IMG button above the post. Other wise just put in [IMG]put url here[/IMG.] without the dot at the end.[/color]
  5. [color=gray]Since I dont do many graphics anymore I'll just make a thread to put everything in. I'll start off by showing some recently made Final Fantasy avy's. Yet JPEG screwed their colors a bit lol. [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/avaters/OBAv1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/avaters/OBAv2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/avaters/OBAv3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/avaters/OBAv4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/avaters/OBAv5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/avaters/OBAv6.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/avaters/OBAv7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/avaters/OBAv8.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/avaters/OBAv9.jpg[/IMG] [b]::EDIT::250free.com is down so a lot ofmy pictures dont work[/b] [size=1]Bleh if you want one, they're free of use.[/size][/color]
  6. [color=gray]Well yeah I meant that the forum would go over to the left a little ^_^;; but I didnt add it because of the lazyness of myself lol. Anyways, the thread has been answered so eh bluh. That should be it.[/color]
  7. [color=gray][b]Kinetix[/b] Yeah I also have complaints about the little text, but I wont bother you with reading it cause its basically all been said. Also the black linish thingies going through it are really taking the attention. I didnt even know there was whitish in it untill I looked closer, I thought it was all darkish lol. [B]Kenjah[/b] Well, your work is really nice and like said, clean and good for the eye. Yet, you could try something else for once lol. You sort of making these graphics the whole time. So this graphic doesnt really catch my thoughts like Kinetix' did. [i]Kinetic got my point[/i][/color]
  8. Boo

    Field Trip

    [color=gray]Weez, those 3D thingies of you look cool ^__^;; It reminds me of the game XIII, because of the toonish accent in it. Althought what he sits in looks like a bus, im not sure what it is... Oh wait. Field trip. Never mind I got it. You should try making a comic with this dude person =P [/color]
  9. [url]http://apoco.250free.com/Clickybar.gif[/url] [color=gray]That was actually what I meant =P And yesh I will find out a way to get myself writing better titles, title depends on the mood im in. BTW: in the animation, do not mind reading the post lol [size=1]But I should compliment the staff on the attachment part, it has improved a whole bunch ^_~[/size][/color]
  10. [color=gray]I was browsing the forum with my bro standing behind me, complaining that I didnt like the OB new looks lol. But anyways. My bro suddenly came up with the idea that the General/myOB/Misc could just be at the same place but that you have a button to scroll it down. That way theres more space for forum and that looks better IMO. Just a suggestion to make use of this board lol.[/color]
  11. [color=gray]Well I lost 700 and even though the title system is there, I liked having a lot of posts just for the thing that you have a lot of posts lol.[/color]
  12. [color=gray]A really nice piece of art. You used detail really well and the picture is just cool =P, but it could use some shading. it's with the most pictures that they are nice, but with a tad of shading they look even nicer heh. Also, I miss to see his shoulder. It looks like the arm sticks right out of the body which I don't think, was what you were aiming at. And he doesnt have much of a butt lol. Could use a bit more muscles, fat whatever it is, just a little bit thicker ^_^;; over all the picture is really nice and I can't even imagine myself drawing a picture like that. (Which is mainly because the picture is far beyond my human-drawing capacity) Great job, and keep on drawing I'd say =P[/color]
  13. [color=gray]To me it looks more like a lunatic hyena than a cerberus lol. Nonetheless, you used splendid shading as usual and detail to the bone. Great Job Heath ^_~[/color]
  14. [color=gray]Well, the banner could use a border so i added one and made it an attachment. And apart from that the text seems a little missplaced, I find this banner very nice to look at ^_^ Good job![/color]
  15. [color=gray]9-4... Well I guesse we have a winner ^_~ "With a score of 69.23% of the votes, I now prenounce Kaisuke as the winner! Too bad Electricity made by movement!"[/color]
  16. [color=gray]Woohoo VR is back =P, and what a come back into the Poem forum lol. I really really like the poem. I do not have anything to say about it exept that i really really like it lol. Great job ^_~ [size=1]Tis me teh dark_apocalyps btw lol[/size][/color]
  17. [color=gray][size=1][I]The little light revealed but little of the actual room, so there wasnt much to see except for some Yet, they could still see enough to recognize a door somewhere along the west side of the room. It wasnt hard to tell which side it was due to the compas on the floor right in the middle of the room. [/i] "Why would anyone put a trap there?" Haj'Ei asked to himself while trying to pierce the shadows with his eyes. [I]The partiari walked up to the door and opened it. The hallway behind the door had an even dustier smell than the room where they came from. It smelled like you would expect a grave to smell when you open it up after centuries. In the whole hallway, there were only two torches against the walls, letting out just enough light to reveal a lot of spiderwebs and another door.[/i] "What is this place?" Dango had walked up to Haj'Ei while he was still looking around in the dusty hallway. "It looks like a damn tomb to me... But what would something like this do under a castle?" [I]They walked over to the next door and when they opened it, they got overwhelmed by light. What was spreading the light, they couldnt see.[/i] [/size][/color]
  18. [color=gray]I have French at school... (And English and German and Dutch). I'm not really good at it even though my mother teaches it at her own school. Oh well, she was bad in it aswell at first. And anything's better than german... "Vous voulez repeter s'il vous plait" (Could you please repeat what you just said?) and "Vous voulet parles lentement s'il vous plait" (Could you please talk slower?) are the only ones i need to know when in France and that way I'll keep them talking for ever gehehe. I'm Dutch so thats the reason why we have to learn French. We Dutch people [b]can[/b] speak a lot of dialects since our language is rather accacible. (only reason how I could describe it and I dont even know if its good english heh) [/color]
  19. [color=gray]The only real scar I have is the scar I got when I was like 8. I fell with my bike and the handle caused a huge *cough* wound. Now, 6 years later, (no not 1 year >.>) I still have a little white scarrish thing there =P Looks pretty neet. My story, enjoy it.[/color]
  20. [color=gray][quote]Free to Love ~ Hate Calm ~ Angry Laugh ~ Cry Play ~ Chill out Dance ~ Sit Dream ~ Truth in reality Live ~ Die[/quote] Well this doesnt sound so right. You can't calm or angry. And the waves make me nuts lol. I would suggest getting the "Dream ~ Truth in reality" and "Calm ~ Angry" parts away. The text of the poem itself is kind of weird in my eyes. But bleh. Opinions dont matter right now ^_^ [quote]I am free to be me Nothing more Nothing less[/quote] I think that would make a splendid ending line. and as a title I thought of something like "Torsional mind" but thats mainly because of the current last part of the poem. Only found one spell mistake [/color][color=red]its colouring not coloring[/color][color=gray] o.t.t: Nice job ^_~![/color]
  21. [color=gray]Wonderfull, wonderfull lol. It really teached me a lot. Like that you can make a Columbus attack a Gavyn with your imagination and can make it discover land aswell! *cough* Anyways like said: Wonderfull work yeh spoonge[/color]
  22. [color=gray]It aint using much space on the left side, so maybe if you shrink it a little vertically it would look less plain. Other than that, the banner itself is really nice and i like how the guy his colors are (yes i know you changed them lol). The text looks nice too. The fading box around it fits in nicely and the spark in the middle-back of the banner gives it a nice touch. Great job you ^_~[/color]
  23. [color=gray]The Background is excellent. Yet, to the right is suddenly is black. I do think Samus fits the picture but the left side is too pixelish and the black to the right is a big no-no. Apart from the negative things i think the banner is really nice and I really would love to see more of you ^_^ [/color]
  24. [color=gray]Well... I love that last banner. I especially like that it is so hyper lol. Nice job on the banner but yeah i also think that the blue should be blurred more..[/color]
  25. Boo

    Draken

    [color=gray]Ah, really nice. The wings, like you said are pretty weird, try to get them behind him some more instead of up, and just make them vow a little. Also, [i]his[/i] left foot looks awkward and the blade of his sword aint so sharp looking. [b]o.t.t:[/b] It's really a good picture, it doesnt matter when something doesnt fit in the picture if thats why you put the wings up. The lines in his body and stuff are really nice and I like the cute, yet heroic aura coming from him ^_^ I don't do ratings very much but this time I will: 8.9/10 Nice job mate ^_~ [/color]
×
×
  • Create New...