-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
I always drew but the first anime drawing kinda stuff were DBZ drawings around 4th grade -_____________________- Oh no wait. I drew pokemon too 0__o Ehm yesh ehm... Round 5th grade i drew things from snakes to dragon thingies o.o I had a mistic creatures drawing book and "THE" how to draw manga book lol. Even though i never actually gained the power to draw manga >.> (i DO draw stuff thats kinda manga-ish but not really manga...)
-
I have astma... First time i got a real big attack was with a piyama (sp?) party at one of my friends birthdays. Didnt know i had Astma so it was damn scary to just not be able to breath. And my gym teacher is an arshole and he doesnt care a [b]f[/b] that some people have astma so they are less capable of easily breathing than others. And still i have to run 2.3 Kilometer. So ehm... Dayday. If i could decide bout it you really can have my astma I have medicines like inhaler. Emergancy one and a preventing one. Friend of mine has discs of some sort.
-
Its not really what you call plain... its just that the banner is too small for that ammount of text ;)
-
Well yes it looks like something in your body. The little tingeling in the back of your throught for example lol
-
Okay this is supposed to be phoenix screaming cause of the pain and suffering in this world get it? :P V looky its a phoenix! V [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/Phoenixproject.png[/IMG]
-
Hmm.... I'd think it would more effective without the colored dagger one or when you largen her a little and put text somewhere at the right... Shippo one is very good. Simple yet brilliant. Im not really fond of the 2nd... What can i say? I like her more in the pic of your avater -_-
-
Oh wait. His right hand is small and you can see his thumb while its supposed to be on the other side lol. Alexa's right, he looks depressed =/
-
The WWBTMFTHOWFOB Contest, or Who Would Be The Most Fun To Hang Out With From OtakuBoards, is a contest of awesomeness or some junk like that of me and DW. We will first have you people nominate other people (you can't nominate yourself) for the voting. Then, once that evil Dragon Warrior returns from his trip on Friday, we will plot and wait 'til saturday to start voting. This gives plenty of time to nominate someone. Make sure you do! Then, when voting starts, more will be explained when that thread starts. To start nominating: [size=4][b]Very VERY important:[/B][/size] (maybe people will see it now) You can nominate only one person. Which is not yourself Just post the name and explain your choice. If you really WANT to post more, you have to chose one to nominate. You can only change it once, unless you want to vote me (j/k). So one nomination which you can change once. Please avoid the posts not related to the thread, or i'd be even more pleased to see as many as possible threads with nominations in it. Now ehm... Nominate! And to get it starting: [B]Dragon Warrior[/B] (coincidence huh? Well he forced me to nominate him so bwah lol J/K) Ehm yeah. He's ehm... darn funny... so we'd probably be laughing on the floor the whole time untill my last few brain cells pop out through my ear... and thats fun. ^_^
-
This guy asks me to make hellalot digimon graphics so here i am showing it to you >.> first of all my latest for him in 2 versions. These are big graphics cause he requested big graphics and so he gets big graphics. You get that?! *cough* here they are: [url]http://apoco.250free.com/01.png[/url] and [url]http://apoco.250free.com/02.png[/url] then the banners: [img]http://apoco.250free.com/Takato.png[/img] [img]http://apoco.250free.com/BannerDigi.png[/img] [img]http://apoco.250free.com/henrybanner.png[/img] and then 3 kinds of rika... (the blue dots in renamon suck >.> but im too lazy to edit it and hes satisfied lol) [img]http://apoco.250free.com/Rikabanner.png[/img] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/Rikabanner2.png[/img] [url]http://apoco.250free.com/Rikared.png[/url] (its a bit weird cause it was pasted into a bigger sized window)
-
Behold the mastermind as Dragon Warrior is! *bows* ... *is stuck with his head in the ground cuase he fell while laughing* Ehm yeah. Great work :P
-
Ehm yeah i kinda didnt mean him with the crying lol. I meant it has an example. hehe. I'm not THAT n00b >.> I read posts first lol (almost extreme O weeee :p)
-
Its cool despite to the fact you cant seem to see him in real pain. And i mean in like pain like "Ow! Argh! Youch!" and not in "Oh no! buhuhuhuhu" *cough*. Ehm yeah change that. But o.t.t its really good. ^-^
-
O.O nice stuff. Looks really cool the txt + mini txt is placed right and the pixel art looks nice aswell. Good job ^_~
-
A friend of mine wrote this and shes like "It sucks, its bad. I suck at poems, im so bad. Buhuhuhuhu ;_____;" ehm yeah. Something like that lol So now ill show you all her poem kk? Yesh? Oki. Small But Deadly There's one little knife, Sat there on the table, I wonder to myself, I wonder if I'm able. Able to walk to it, Look it in the eye, Ask it one simple question, Ask it why? Why the Joy, Why the Sorrow, Why cant the world wait, Why not tomorrow. There's no one about, I can't take it anymore, The blade says yes, But my hands say no. Do you see what you've done? You've killed me inside, There's nothing left of me, Not even my pride. I bid thee farewell, As the knife touches my throat, In the river shall my ashes, Shall my ashes float. Here I go, 1,2 and 3, My eyes close As I can no longer breathe. The end has come, Been and gone, Now all I can say, Is what's done is done.
-
Damn you shocked me there O.O really thought you were going on vacation or something.... bah! *Jumps out of window* The Comic was 2nd best to koala till now ^-^
-
LOL man you're the greatest lol. ^-^ The koala rules man! \../_(='.'=)_\../ *jumps out window*
-
Art Dragon Warrior Banner Thingy Majigger Watchamacallit... Yeah...
Boo replied to Dragon Warrior's topic in Creative Works
AMAZING lol Tis' special, fits you very well i say ^_~ -
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=#707875] But, there are definitely people on here who I respect and who have influenced me in a positive way. I don't think I even need to list them, because the list would probably be too long...and I'd say that they all know who they are anyway.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Ah James? Really? >:] anyways lol. Hmm yeah look here starts my weird story starting as a pathetic n00b who was a huge smiley overuser and was very proud about one of his animations. I kinda began to like sparring and RPing. And then i challenged Chaos (SSJ back then) to a spar, but i guesse it were wrong setting and he was mad, man! O.O Ever since i dont like him and i have something agaisnt mods lol. Well ehm yeah. Big change. lol. Then i happened to run into a weird scot called ewan denny (shinobi). Together we made an RPstory, and there were valen, starlight and WolfMaximus. if you look at the RPstory you can see my RPing quality raising, together with my normal posting, so its like their fault that i am the perfect member now lol. *dodges spoons and pillows* man im kidding >.< Ofcourse there is Mist, and the Newbie Lounge adventures which got me even weirder than i am buhehehehe! (by the way i stole her rod and Sirven aint happy about it lol *points at sig*) Then there are people like: Shinkoru Pyrobhobic (which could still change me more, if she want, like stamping that name in my head lol) SaiyanPrincessX Inspired me with a lot of my art darnit Oo;; *kicks her* now i got some guy on my back the whole time who makes me Admin of every site he makes just so im forced to make art for him lol. Deus Juujuubean (lol) and a lot more O.O but i cant remember everyone who changed me cause i was changed one hell lot cause first i didnt even like anime a bit when i came on these boards lol. Well and thats my story :P
-
ok here goes: The head could be placed a little forward. Now it looks like shes cold or sumfin and pulls her head back. ^-^ 2nd the arm begins very thin and goes to pretty thick. Looks a bit like popeye lol. Also i like how you did the biggest wings. The one near the "camera" is big and spread and the other one is sidewarts, so it looks flat, thats well done. THough the pink ones are both fully spread so it looks a bit like the fartest points forward Oo;;... And last: Her hands and Feet are a bit small... Though the expression is succesfull like you said. But ehm... I know how hard it is to draw sidewarts bah. I can only draw dragon heads sidewarts but when it comes to human bodies i suck -.-;;
-
=o very nice. Didnt know the spwite master with the OMG BRILLANTUH banner could write poems so I was scared man! never gimme such a shock again man! Thats not groovy dude! Ehm yah ehm.... cough It was almost as brilliant as your banner lol
-
Hey Rikku, long time no see :p Anyways: Its kinda for a Groups.msn site so the quality doesn't matter much. (mini banners are so annoying with the little amount of space Oo;; )
-
Oki. I was bored hell a lot and made a pixel by pixel mini banner for someone, with MSpaint Oo;; (i made it jpg cause it looked cooler ^-^) [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/pixelMbanner.jpg[/img] then i popped up PSP and colored it and put some scan lines over it. [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/pixelMbanner2.jpg[/IMG] Eventually i finished it after i found a picture for it -.- [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/n1.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/n2.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/n3.png[/IMG] and there it was my first mini banner bweh
-
[color=gray][size=1]I really like strawberries ;3 do you mister Gavynn?[/color][/size]