-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
[color=gray]Thank you for the comments pjepul, Im glad it was so positive ^_^;; ::EDIT:: deleted poem because of stinkiness of the poem.[/color]
-
-
"...Weaponry check.... O.K. Armory check.... O.K. full body check... O.K. Checks have been accomplished." "Done..." "Yeah! Onslaught is checked too. How about you Aorashi." "Hm?... oh yeah... Its checked." "Mine is checked too. Now where is Arus? Oh there he is." "I double checked his jets with my own eyes. Im set." "Then I guesse we're free to go huh, Aerow?" "Yeah, denny. You lead the way ok?" [I]They started their mechs. Denny left first with Sean on his tail. After them Arus. Aerow and Aorashi still stood on teh ground.[/I] "Come on Aorashi. Lets go. Trance will be fine and so will the base." "Hm. I guesse your right." [I]They lifted up to follow the others. Denny already blasted away when they just got out of the base. They followed him. Next stop: Glasgow.[/I]
-
*hugs vicky* =) Hmm.... There are not really people i have crushes on here... There are girls i like a lot =P Like Vicky =), she has a great sense of humor and is quite insane like me lol. Ehm... not like anyone knows her that good i think... but Empathy... Pirophobic... (shes never on OB either >.>) Starlight... (*poke starlight* you dont dis-like me right? >.>) SPX... I just talk to her prettah much and shes very kind and good artist =) (shes only in list which i know from how she looks lol)
-
Can i use [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/mega_mecha/peepee.JPG[/IMG] as my avy? oh can I, can i?! Ahem. Anyways. Gremlins arent freeky. *thwabs Debby over the head* They rule. The drawing is nice too, but I dont get the snack in her mouth... The rest of the banners are quite cool too =)
-
Damn that thing... is... sooo..... coooooool..... *saves it on his PC* *holds staring contest with it*
-
[B]OOC:[/B] Ok Jay. Aerow never is really happy, i noticed that in my sign up post. And There is nothing fishy about the thing wrote down ok? >.> (so please get into your mech and we'll be heading to glasgow...) just noting, ill delete this later k?
-
"Hmmm... I figured the whole second part i think. But it doesnt sound good..." "What do you mean, Aerow?" "I mean that the 'he' in the first line is in the way of.... Darkness." "...Damn. Thats... probably a problem..." [I]After he said that, Aorashi leaned against the wall and the others just stood there in silence. It was that quiet for a while untill Denny opened his mouth.[/I] "Just gotta go to Glasgow then huh? Quite a trip so we'll still have our 'adventure'." [I]Kazuma now stepped forward after Denny's words.[/I] "Denny's right. If thats the only solution we've got, lets take it. What you Arus, Aorashi, sean, trance?" "Together no one can beat us. I'm in." "I'm in aswell." "Im with Arus and Aorashi." "I am supposed to stay here, so i cant save your sissy arses, but i can wish you good luck. You'll need it without me repairing your mech after each battle." [I]They were all pretty exited, Trance in her own way that is. The only one who's missing out of the group is Aerow. He's sitting at the balcony, his head leaning in his hand. He's thinking about something, but about what? No idea. But just then, when he looked up at the sky he smiled... He turned around and walked to the others.[/I] "Buckle up! before night fall we're heading to Glasgow!" "Yeeehaaa! You said it Aerow! Lets get back to my hometown and teach that idiot a lesson in pain!"
-
Ehm... Chris. Im not Nomad. Im D_A ;) Nomad: its an OB banner... Supposed to be big...
-
is 3 really the limit? >.< (BTW: ill add #3 if im back to ma awn PC =P) 1.[IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/14eye_of_the_beholder.png[/IMG] 2. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=418449[/IMG]
-
[size=1]"No!" [I]Aerow shook awake. The room was filled with darkness. Then, he recognized Kazume standing next to his bed.[/I] "So you're awake. I wandered when you would jump up, with sweat on your face. heh." "Damn..." [I]"Im having the same old dream over and over. Each night i have to withstand the terror. I wish it would stop! Stop with coming up. Why cant i just forget it?... How ask that?! Nobody can forget that day! But... Why my parents?..."[/I] "Yeah. Nice word to start your day with. 'Damn'. It looked like you were having a nightmare. What was it about?" "..." "You could atleast talk you know." "It was the same old dream as ever... But this time another part was added to it. [I]A creepy dark night. The sun is blocked by the big clouds and the thick smog. the only light being spread was the light of a building standing on fire. Yelling, screaming. And there... There was A boy like 20 meters away from the building, he was running. He was running his whole freeking lungs out, but he wouldnt get any further. He wanted to go to the building, but he couldnt get off his damn place. He could only stand there, just to see his house, including his parents, being burned down. He fell on his knees and 2 tears roled over his cheaks. Then... The boy looked up seeing a gigantic metal leg. And when lookign up, he saw a huge body attached to it with rifles, ready to shoot. They started rattling. But you cant see at what. You can only hear, listen to whats happening. Hearing the last breath of a woman. Then the Mech turns to him, but strangely he doesnt shoot. No, he just looks at him. The boy looks deeper into the Mechs face, now able to see a man sitting in it. The man stood up and opened the hatch. His mouth opened... "This is all your fault! if she ahdnt run after you, i wouldnt have to shoot her!"[/I] This is how normally my dream goes... But now it continued even further... [I]It is at that moment that everything turns black and the only thing in this black world of emptiness is the boy. The boy with two streakes over his cheaks. The boy with the frozen yet torn heart. But the boy stands up and a door apears infront of him. Not knowing where it'll lead him, the boy opens it. He steps into an other world, yet the same. A world where he isnt alone, but even in this world he still has to fight. He tries to step in, but he cant. Then a hand appears through the door and helps him in. The hand is attached to a face who he would recognized even when he would be lying on his death bed... You kazuma... You helped the boy through the door and when he got through, he became taller and stronger. The boy and you were fighting along sides of eachother. Untill... A huge crack opened up the earth and you fell in. The boy grabbed your hand and tried to pull you up. But there was the darkness. The same as the one Kazuma helped him out. He got around the boy, who tried to hold on. But his grip became weaker and you slipped away...[/I]" "Damn... Quite a dream... That boy... Is that... you?" "......I think so..." "Ok. Stand up and get dressed. At this rate there's no such thing as sleeping anyways, so lets take a walk okay?" [I]Aerow got dressed not even thinking about why he should listen to Kazuma. They walked off, to the elevator leading outside the Base. Here they went towards the only real forest which was left and still had green in it. they began walking through it, without saying a word. After a bit, Kazuma began to talk.[/I] "the silence. its rare these days...." "hm.... I...." "Huh? What? What was that you wanted to say?" "...nothing." "Man. What did you want to say?" "Nothing!" "Why wont you say it?" "Just get off of my bag!" "What have [i]I[/I] done?! Why the hell do you get angry so quick?!" "What would you be when you saw a woman die right infront of your eyes, because of you?!" "MAN! Why wont you get it in your freeking mind that it wasnt your damn fault?!" [i]Suddenly, Kazuma smashes Aerow against his chin, making Aerow out of balance and then making him trip over a strunk.[/I] "Nothing that happens in this world is someone's fault except the one who did it." "..." "Come, let's continue our walk." [I]Kazuma helped Aerow up and they walked on. They crossed hunderds of trees and still Aerow nor Kazuma said something. Eventually they reached a trench. They sat on it to relax a little. The trench was right next to the biggest and far oldest tree of the forest. It was like four times as big as the other trees. Kazuma walked over it and leaned against it. Aerow still sat on the trench. He wanted to start a conversation, but he didnt know what to talk about. And this silence was quite nice too anyways... Suddenly Kazuma slips and while slipping he takes a part of bark with him. Aerow walks over him. Now [b]he[/b] helps [b]Kazuma[/b] up.[/I] "Damn. Slippery stuff." "Hm..... Wait, whats that?" "Whats what?" [I]Aerow walked to the spot where Kazuma ripped the bark off. Some words were scribed into the wood. Aerow tried to read them. 'When the time is right. Light will be freed from its dark crystal. And will make the darkness fade. Forever, to never return.'[/I] "Kazuma. Look at this." "Eh? Text?" [I]Kazuma readed it aswell. He frowned a little and Aerow pulled off another piece of bark, showing another piece of text but in an other writing and less old than the other one. 'he got the crystal. We need it back. Im heading for Glasgow right now... If i fail, we might never see light again. I have to be quick... They're gaining on...'[/I] "I... think they got him..." "Kazume. get your pocket Computer." "yeah. Ill type it down to show the others." [I]Kazume typed it all down in his Pocket computer and they headed back to base. But faster this time. This might be the only chance they have to beat Darkness and they've gotta take it...[/i][/size]
-
They are really nice =) ( i cant see teh 1st and 3th though) I dont really have much to say. they're just realy nice lol. EDIT: oh wait... I didnt know he died died in matrix I Oo;;... must be my memory...
-
I dont have it, but why not try to copy it over to paint; make a square around it and copy it back to Ulead? Oo;;
-
I like it. And before anyone starts about the left part; if you use it as WP, mostly your items are to the left ;) Good job. I liked your other better yes, but they are also VERY good ;P
-
you liked it. =) Well... I kinda have writers block right now, so ill be posting my next one later this summer.
-
I tried to do it without the wind effect, but when I did it with the wind effect it looked much better lol. [I]"Glad you like it"[/I]
-
[I]Aerow just was looking through his Mech when Denny came in the hangar. Aerow dropped the tool he had in his hand and jumped on the ground. Denny now jumped out to and they stood infront of eachother.[/I] "like the upgrade?" "You bet I do! Damn its great!" "Glad you're happy. Now ill show you to the commanders room." "Ok." [I]They walked over to the elevator to even go deeper under ground. Then Aerow entered a code in a password checker. A door opened and they walked in.[/I] "Ah. This must be the new one." "He's not official yet. But he got some great skills there." "Damn! He even has fishes here! I didnt know that fishes still even existed!" [I]Denny suddenly looked back over to the Commander cause Aerow poked him with his elbow.[/I] "Ehm.. Hello, Im Denny." "Nice to meet you Denny. Im the commander here. And im glad to have you in ORGUN." "So im in?" "Yes. And Aerow here will take you to the baracks and show you you're bed." [I]Aerow guided Denny to the barracks. Denny saw Kazuya lying and walked to him.[/I] "What happened to you?" "Ehm... Aerow? Who is this chub?" "That 'chub' is Denny. A new member of ORGUN and a great Mech pilot." "Well, nice to meet you Denny."
-
For a first attempt thats pretty damn good ;) Did the picture include the diamonds already? (please de-block me on MSN >.>)
-
Now you cant stop posting >.> So... Keep posting lol.
-
Its an anime girl with a black, colored in, square around her eye... I bring you: [center][B]Eye of the beholder[/B] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/14eye_of_the_beholder.png[/IMG][/center]
-
That one's cool =) You used Lights effect >.> And tell me now... Is that a sun effect or does it look like it? Oo;; (the black thingies)
-
It was totally worth its damn time O.O Thats amazing! The shading did it good (so, not bad ;)) and the whole thing it self is great... Now excuse me while I break into your mind while searching for the thing that made you able to do such thing >.>
-
"People. Move away and get back to your bunkers. They can attack anytime again." [I]the people knew Aerow already and obeyed him, for tehy heared the attack themselfs and didnt want to be caught in oen of those. Aerow and denny went to the base. They jumped out and when they arived, the first ones they saw were Trance and the radio guy. both at the other end of the hall. The radio guy walked up to them first.[/I] "Hey! Who's this guy?" "Denny. Do not ever mind this guy unless he has something important to say." "Hey! And that after everytime ive been so nice to you!" [I]they walked over to Trance and she looked up. She frowned a little when she saw the two, lightly damaged Mechs, with their two pilots.[/I] "So... Aerow. Who's this guy?" "He's Denny. A guy I saw on my patrol. A fierce battler which we could use in ORGUN. And he despises Darkness almost as much as i." "Damn! is that even possible? Well hi denny. i dont expect you want the Gel packs too huh?..." [I]Denny kinda looked confused. he looked at Aerow who nodded.[/I] "i guesse thats what I need." "oh crap. Well then. First assignment you get here is get me some food and some coffee. Then you can meet the commander." "But after you got her the food and coffee, come to the barracks. To see where everything is look at the digital map over there on the wall. Well, i guesse ill be seeing you later."
-
[I]With a few last shots of the ORGUN army, the enemy Mechs pulled back. The ORGUN soldiers were celebrating and teh commander came towards Aerow, Sean, Aorashi and Arus again. He celebrated them again and continued the reward story he was talking about earlier. When he came to Aerow, Aerow turned around.[/I] "Yeah, yeah. Do that later okay? They still arent gone yet. We only have pushed them back." "Aerow. Right now, pushing them back was good enough." "maybe next time they attack without us knowing it. And now. if you excuse me, I have some patroling to do." [I]Aerow shot off before the comander could reply. Halfway there, the radar picked up a weak bleep. It wasnt a red one, but also not a green one. It was white, meaning it was not sure on who's side it was. The bleeps were only devided in 3 groups: red: enemy, green: ally and white: not sure, becasue in this war there was no thing as being neutral. After a few seconds, the bleep got stronger and Aerow could see light comign towards him. Then, a laser beam. He could just barely dodge it by stroving left, but as soon as he looked in the direction the beam came from, he saw a red with purple Mech, shooting towards him. Aerow took hand of his sword and took a defensive stance, the other gundam thought, began shooting more laser beams out of its wrists. Aerow jumped up and shot forward slashign at the mech, the other mech barely dodged, but when Aerow looked into the cockpit, he saw a boy, about his age, sitting in it and the boy saw him and probably also his ORGUN badge, cause he wanted to make contact over their radios. Aerow accepted.[/I] "Who are you and what are you doing in ORGUN territory?" "So now im sure that answer A was right." "Are you going to answer my question or not?" "Im Denny. And I was checking out who's Mechs it were taht were patroling here." "Hm. Im Aerow. Elite ORGUN soldier. Are coming with me to our base?"