Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. I... dont really like it. Dont like the color and the effect =/ but i think if it was diff color i would like it a lot more already
  2. damn thats cool O.O I really really like this one. Dont have anything to say about it either... Just one thing though. Great job ^_~
  3. [color=gray][size=1]Thanks people =) The spot of light is... weird... the scanner does... weird things. BTW: for persons who think chest looks messed up: [QUOTE]Thats not supposed to be that dark. if else you could see an armor beginning there...[/QUOTE] so the chest aint messed up, its just so dark you cant see the armor really good =/[/color][/size]
  4. [size=1][color=gray]Well i drew this like one and a half month ago. a dragon warrior looking like he guards a wood or something bleh. At least its a drawing. My dad has a scanner so I can only upload pictures when im at his place. It took me some time to make. I started off with the eye (i like drawing dragon eyes). It looked cool to me and i added a head to it. Eventually it didnt look like a normal Dragon anymore so i crowned it a half dragon and put those transparant flippers on the back of its head lol. After that I added his scales and then i did his armor (yup its armor and nothing else). The light comes in his back, but the scanner screwed up the picture plus he made it too large (my dads scanner does that) so i had to resize it. When in the train i added some fading to it and all the shading, with that "done", I started with the trees by looking outside and mixing the trees i saw there to create my own spiecy (sp?). The girl sitting infront of me kept looking at my drawing. She had a little brother and when he came walking to her (the brother was like 1 orso) he looked at my drawing and said he liked it. I was so proud XD Anyway. After adding clouds (the air is very cloudy meaning there isnt THAT much sun), i added more shading like under his eye and some more in his neck and such. And after such a long story i bring you the drawing lol. Please, Ive been busy with it for like 3 hours total so dont totally break my heart by saying its ugly and totally freaky >>; Normally i don't have the patience for 3 hours of drawing, shading and washing my hands cause i faded the drawing much with the side of my hand. (the image [i]now[/i] can fill the original image like 3 times so details are whiped out all because of scanner) Any Comments, improvements or something else you have? [center]Ladies and Gentlemen! I bring you: [b]Dragon Warrior[/b] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/Draakje.png[/IMG][/center] Link for people who cant see png [url]http://apoco.250free.com/Draakje.jpg[/url] [B]EDIT:[/B] What i didnt notice was that the scar seems to be pretty screwed up so... Dont bother about that >.> [B]EDIT 2:[/b] Thats not a screwed chest, thats armor. he's HALF dragon remember, so he can wear armor. And the weird mouth... I kinda liked that lol. [B]EDIT 3:[/B] kinda inspired by Krystel D. from Elfwood. (dont know the last name :/)[/color][/size]
  5. I do like them, but the heads of the chars seem to bother me -.- lol yeah so ehm i would think the banners are cool if there were other heads ^_^
  6. Boo

    Pok

    James is kinda cool yup, keep him lol, but Jesse and meowth... how to describe it... they are... A real pain in the ars. :] And why the hell do they want an annoying pikachu anyways? He might be strong but hes even more annoying than themselfs >.< Ehm yeah... now to stay on topic lol. I hope TA/TL will atleast come once Oo;;... And they will get a [spoiler]Acro bike[/spoiler] at least once to [spoiler]get up some hills with the bunny hop[/spoiler] :p. (why the hell do i start about [spoiler]Acro bikes[/spoiler]? get out of here >.< Misty sucks lol
  7. I dont like a single one of them >.> lol J/K :P. They are all pretty nice. I like how you do all the ehm... holes (lol) between some pieces of the banners ^^ And now I looked i didnt see a good swirly one >.<
  8. *looks at attachment* ....... -.- dont make a fool of me or ill spred toothpaste on your face while your sleeping -.- Well guy who has a lot of cells of other people which makes him berry powerbull, i didnt use a wave thingy ;P And you person still dont get it. this was the original: [url]http://apoco.250free.com/BG.png[/url] this is it now: [url]http://apoco.250free.com/15.png[/url] Trust me, it [b]is[/b] harder than it looks. Try getting it right like you want it is quite a job ^_^;; (no its not just turn it to blue, put a swirl in it and voila ~.~) *is very proad its being used as a desktop* =) I lube you aurora! =P [B]edit:[/b] *sees how many not usable smileys I use*... bleh.
  9. Damn thats cool. its drawn well and still you could keep going on a comic (which I cant cause I dont have patience lol). I must say. Really good job. I look forward seeing more of it and then ill print it out and put it together in a book and say its mine and sell it to a producer who makes me big bucks bwehehehehe. *looks around* i didnt say nubin. ._.
  10. Okay than Stuart; show me ;) Believe me, its harder than it looks -.-;;
  11. Boo

    Pok

    Whatever happens, they better get rid of TR and get TA&TL in return lol. May is far better than Misty, but... May, [spoiler]scared of pokemon?[/spoiler] Oo;; that aint right...
  12. DD: You dont like my colors? You dont like my colors?! Grrrr! *almost charges at you* Kaola Su now has a great sense of Art :p hehe. *hugs kaola* XBebob... Ok... explain it: how can you see MY graphic thousands of times without opening this thread or the site itself over and over? Oo;; Ehm and yeah... I know it looks pretty simple but it did take me some work... I first made a Fiery graphic and THEN i had this so... bleh ._.
  13. Good work Danni. :) Glad to hear you got back to... that person... who wont ever talk on MSN _
  14. >.> i didnt force nomad to post >.> Ehm yeah... I have no idea what word you're looking K.K.C lol. Glad you like it though. The thingies were about ehm... like ehm 9 effects before rays of some PSP effect lol. Kinda planned to get them go into the tunnel ^_^.
  15. For my stuff this thing is really big, could be used as a WP and thats practically why I made it though. Its like 659x565 orso Oo;; oh well. left is pretty empty, good to put ur desktop items lol. [url]http://apoco.250free.com/15.png[/url] [size=1]*tries to check it with IMG tag*[/size] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/15.png[/IMG]
  16. my favorite has to be #5. The others are cool too but the pictures are pretty low quality... Ehm yeah.. Err.. not much to say about them...
  17. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarK DeatH [/i] [B]::coughpspsuckscough:: [/B][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/images/icons/creative.gif[/IMG]*cough**thwabsyouwiththunderrod**cough* Anyways. Its Pretty... ehm... yeah... I like how you did the circle effect? Oo;; Im not really fond of sun effect though. Try using effect like color (+negative), wind and swirl :P
  18. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i] [B]Well, first off, I'm quite sure those signs are green no matter what country you're in, just so if you go to another place, you don't get confused. ^_~[/B][/QUOTE] Bwehehehe. If it cofuses you, try not to come to the Netherlands for they are Blue >=) Anyways. Its cool :) I didnt see what was wrong about it first thought -.- but then i looked closer pushed my nose against the screen (for my brother was standing behind me, pushing me in my back >.
  19. Okay. 1st. Its pretty cool. I like the borders in it. I just dont like that the BG is that color and the fonts is a bit weird -.- 2nd. This one is pretty cool but like said, he moves to quick... try making it slower... I animated the Riku one myself too if you dont mind :/ See below
  20. Boo

    Eternal Darkness

    [B]OOC:[/b] lets atleast make this a pretty long fight k? So dont go acting like: steal crystal, poke Darkness in his mind and volia. :P Crystal is part of the last posts. ^_~ _____________________ [b]Darkness:[/b] You shouldnt wish for those things you know. [I]With a hyper speed movement, Darkness sent Aorashi flying into a wall and with the same movement he ended up kicking Arus into the ground from above. He kept standing on him untill Denny came running up to him. He jumped up, on a Mech's arm and then jumped down with humangous speed, to sent Denny into a wall aswell. Aerow and Kazuma, who were both still standing, got their guns out and shot at him, only to see him dodge every single bullet and spedding in their direction. Kazuma was able to roll away but Aerow had no chance, but to try block teh attack... It didnt work. Darkness uppercutted Aerow against his cheak, making him bash against a mech's leg. Darkness charged at Kazuma next. Kazuma dodged the shoulder bash, but didnt see the punch coming. He fell to the ground and Darkness picked him up. Aerow looked up, seeing Darkness standing ready to end Kazuma's life right here. But suddenly his attraction was drawn by something else... The crystal! In the back of Darkness' mech, behind a purple, transparent, diamond kind of, plate; he saw a crystal bound to his back. It was weakly shining, or was that because of the purple infront of it? He didnt know, but right now he had to save Kazuma.[/I]
  21. Boo

    Eternal Darkness

    [size=1][B]OOC:[/B] if ED2 would be playing in the dark ages, would you all be joining? (its with the same characters, or others if you want.) And ehm... Raiha, if you are going to join ED with Trance, could you lift with Sean back to Darkness? ^_~ You will soon see why I ask this all. ______________ [B]Aerow:[/B] We dont have much time so we need to find Darkness emmidiatelly. [B]Denny:[/B] We cant battle Darkness with Sean this damaged. [B]Sean:[/b] Ill just get back to the base and you destroy him. Hopefully Trance will come with me... [B]Arus:[/B] You cant be serious. You wont make it back there! [B]Sean:[/B] I can try cant i? [B]Arus:[/b] ... [B]Sean:[/b] Guys. Give him my part aswell huh? [B]Kazuma:[/b] O.K. Good trip... [I]And with that, Sean sped back to the base, as fast as he could. Sometimes flying; sometimes running. But he sure was going fast. One warrior less in the battle agaisnt darkness already. He will probably come back later... if he'll make it... While Sean was heading towards his HQ, the others had found a stadion who was probably used for soccer first, but it was reconstructed at a lot of parts. Like a big gate with a tunnel attached to it, probably used for the entering and departing of mechs. They landed on the ground infront of the gate. Searching for a control pannel to open the door, Aorashi his mech's hand, hitted a switched, making the gate open. Once they stepped in, all the lights went on, just to reveal a big hall with mechs having no head, arms, or other body parts like that. As soon as they got like half the hall, everyone stood still... What happend?[/I] [B]Arus:[/B] Whats going on here?! [B]Denny:[/B] Onslaught! Why arent you responding? [B]Kazuma:[/B] Dammit! They're all down! [B]Aorashi:[/b] Darkness put this trap up! [I]At that moment a radio went on, first makign a lot of noice but later, more silend. A voice began to talk. A silend, yet scaring, voice. They all jumped out of their Mechs. The voice... Was it... Darkness?[/I] [B]Radio Voice:[/B] Well thought Aorashi. [B]Aorashi:[/B] How do you know my name?! [B]Radio Voice:[/B] Aorashi my boy. I am Darkness. I know everything. [B]Aerow:[/B] Darkness... [B]Denny:[/B] Show your face so I can blast it! [B]Darkness:[/B] Well, if you really want it. [B]Arus:[/B] Yeah, watch out, you might scare to death by his ugly head. [B]Darkness:[/B] Trust me. You really are going to regret saying that. [I]The smaller gates opened, showing a lot of smoke. From out of the smoke, a human size body came. But it wasnt a human. It was like... A mech yet smaller. The smoke dissapeared, revealing Darkness fully. It was a black mech suit with a red screen covering his face. He had a red ruby on his fore head and red scar-shaped striped on some spots. As far as they could see he only had a black, also with red, blade on his back and one laser pistol. Everyone took their fighting stance, all with differend thoughts, but all with the same goal.[/I][/size]
  22. Hmm.... Try making the picture of the person a bit bigger. This font fits plainess well ;)
  23. Boo

    Eternal Darkness

    [B]Aerow:[/B] Such a fine warrior, but at the wrong side. [B]Kazuma:[/B] Too bad. This is your end. Denny, your turn. [B]Denny:[/B] Righto! Any last words? [B]Bazooka:[/B] I sure do. [B]Arus:[/B] Well? [B]Bazooka:[/B] Boom! [B]Aorashi:[/B] Dammit! Everyone, get back! [I]Everyone jumped back, just to see Bazooka using his last strenght to destroy himself with all the ammo left in him. The explosion was so great that all the rocks and tree's and stuff, was blasted away like half a mile further. The ORGUN mechs had trouble holding their place and Sean with his damaged mech was about to get whiped away too if Kazuma and Aerow didnt get him. The remaining parts of Deadeye were gone, probably already whiped away. And there also was no sign of anything of Bazooka. They were both nowhere to be seen. The road to Glasgow was now totally clear, the only problem was... The Mechs were too damaged to withstand another of those attacks...[/I] [B]Aerow:[/B] I hate to say this, but... I wished Trance would be here.
  24. Damn thats cool, it really really looks really realistic lol Do more of that stuff
  25. Boo

    Eternal Darkness

    [color=red][b]ooc:[/b] i'm back. ___________ [B]Mech 2:[/B] Stand back deadeye. Repair your arm while i keep these guys up. [B]Aerow:[/B] [I]At this rate we are coming nowhere. The one called deadeye is quick as hell and that other one seems even more powerfull...[/I] ... Bring it on. [B]Kazuma:[/B] Deadeye only lost his arm. What will happen to you when we do our best? [B]Mech 2:[/B] You think you can handle me, Bazooka, on your own? [B]Denny:[/B] Ehm... Bazooka? What kinda name is that? [B]Bazooka:[/b] Want me to show why they call me that way? [B]Denny:[/B] err.... no, rather not. [B]Aorashi:[/B] Bazooka huh? Just bring it on. [I]And he had not yet finished his sentence or hell unleashed. It was like Bazooka exploded unleashing hellalot missiles. Some hitted, some missed, but it surely took their attention. Sean straighted up again and began shooting at bazooka, not showing any sign of effect damage though. And again bazooka began shooting but this time with his chain guns. The non-stop rattling, and the bullets hit their targets. The ORGUN soldiers stood back and some were leaning on one knee and others were getting their weapons ready but none expected to stand agaisnt this much power even before Darkness... Suddenly, Aorashi shot forward to Bazooka, knowing he would stand no chance in his own. But he wasnt alone. Aerow and Kazuma were right behind him. Aorashi cutted at Bazooka, who aimed one of his chain guns at him. Right before he could shoot, Kazuma was right infront of him and hitted the gun with full strenght, making it break and fly away. Bazooka, now currently busy aiming his other chain gun at the two, didnt see Arus spedding at him. Arus aimed and shot at him, not doing great damage, but atleast a little. Now Denny came in with Onslaught. He began shooting everyhting he got at Bazooka, making him almost lose balance. Aerow took this opportunity and slashed right at him. But then, right before he hitted his target, he got bashed by Deadeye who had kinda put his arm back on.[/I] [B]Aerow:[/B] So you're back for more huh? [B]Deadeye:[/B] Is that a challenge? [B]Aerow:[/B] No. Its distraction. [I]At that moment, Sean came from behind and rammed into Deadeye's back. Deadeye turned around and took a fighting stance. His red eyes glowed up and his blades did aswell. Aerow and Sean both didnt liked how the situation was looking, but they kept on their places, knowing the danger. Deadeye shot towards them and his blade clashed into Aerow's. Aerow got a rifle and shot right through him. Deadeye jumped back and leaned on one knee. Again he shot forward but this time at Sean. Sean took a defending stance, but didnt expect Deadeye to jump over him and cut him in the back. Sean fell to the ground and Deadeye turned around to see Aerow spedding at him at raging speed, too late he saw him lifting his blade. Aerow cutted off an arm and a leg of Deadeye and then aimed both rifles at him.[/I] [B]Aerow:[/B] ... [/color]
×
×
  • Create New...