-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
[size=1][color=gray] gehehe. It was really funny to make and it didnt take more than 2 minutes hehe. [b]Starlight[/b] When the sky is black and the moon's above, shes shining bright, on the water, reflecting the light and bringing it back. Back to the candles in the sky, back to where meteors fly, but never to return, from where she came. For what once was her home, is now offically dead.[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][color=gray]Now this one is perfect ^_^ I don't see any flaw in it at all. So i dont really have much contructive critisme to say lol. great job on this one too ^_^[/color][/size]
-
[color=gray][size=1]B-U-tifull! The eyes are really good drawn which already makes the drawing itself really good ^_^ If there would be one thing i would change (if any at all) it would be the chin. Its an iny tiny bit mis-placed i think... could be me. Oh well. Its great and i love it and i wanna hug it and... hmm... ill shuddap...[/size][/color]
-
[size=1][u][b]General Awards[/b][/u] [b]Overall Member of the Year: [/b] Honorable Mention: Male Otaku of the Year: Honorable Mention: Female Otaku of the Year: [b]Vicky[/b] Honorable Mention: SaiyanPrincessX Staff Member of the Year: -- Honorable Mention: -- Funniest Member: [b]Dragon Warrior[/b] Honorable Mention: -- Most Opinionated Otaku: -- Honorable Mention: -- Member most likely to be here in two years: [b]Adam[/b] Honorable Mention: James Best Newbie: -- Honorable Mention: -- Best Oldie: -- Honorable Mention: -- Most likely to become a Staff Member: -- Honorable Mention: -- Favorite Banned Member: [b]Zeh[/b] Honorable Mention: -- Most improved Member of the Year: [b]vicky[/b] Honorable Mention: Dagger Thread of the Year: -- Honorable Mention: -- Silliest Thread of the Year: [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=35680 ][b]Blonde Jokes. EXCUSE ME?[/b][/url] Honorable Mention: [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=35665]So dumb they?re funny[/url] [u]Random Awards[/u] Avatar Award: [b]Dragon Warrior[/b] Honorable Mention: -- Signature Award: [B]Dragon Warrior[/b] Honorable Mention: -- Best Location: (do people actually look at this?...) Honorable Mention: -- Best Otaku Couple: -- Honorable Mention: -- Best looking Otaku: -- Honorable Mention: -- Otaku clique of the Year: -- Honorable Mention: -- Best MyOtaku: -- Honorable Mention: -- [u]Otaku Writers[/u] Poet Laureate: [b]Vicky[/b] Honorable Mention: -- Writer of the Year: [b]Lady Asphyxia[/b] Honorable Mention: -- Orginal Story of the Year: Honorable Mention: -- Role-Player of the Year: [B]Vicky[/b] Honorable Mention: -- Brawler of the Year (sparring): -- Honorable Mention: -- Role-Playing Game of the Year: [B]The Dragon King[/b] (only one I played in this year I believe...) Honorable Mention: SYF: -- [u]Social Otakus[/u] Otaku Social member of the year: -- Honorable Mention: -- Entertainment Otaku of the Year: -- Honorable Mention: -- [u]Anime Otakus[/u] Otaku of the Year: -- Honorable Mention: -- .hack//SIGN Member of the Year: -- Honorable Mention: -- DragonBall Guru: [b]PiroMunkie [/b] Honorable Mention: -- Digipeep of the Year: -- Honorable Mention: -- Gundam Member of the Year: -- Honorable Mention: -- Yu-Gi-Oh Member of the Year: -- Honorable Mention: -- Least Disappointing Yu Yu Hakusho Member: -- Honorable Mention: -- [u]Otaku Gamers[/u] Gamer of the Year: -- Honorable Mention: -- Nintendo "Mario" Award: -- Honorable Mention: -- The Sony Award: -- Honorable Mention: -- Xbox Gamer of the Year: -- Honorable Mention: -- PC Gamer of the Year: -- Honorable Mention: -- [u]Otaku Artists[/u] Best Graphic Designer (Banners, wallpapers, etc.): [b]Kaisuke[/b] Honorable Mention: Kinetic Best "Traditional" Artist (Drawings, paintings, etc.): [B]Maladjusted[/b] Honorable Mention: KittyLynn Best Spriter: [b]Dragonballzman[/b] Honorable Mention: -- [u]Series Otakus[/u] Series Otaku Member of the Year: -- Honorable Mention: -- Square/Enix Member of the Year: -- Honorable Mention: -- PokéPlaque (Pokemon): [b]Crimson Spider[/b] Honorable Mention: Lady Katana The Triforce Award (Zelda): [b]Desbreko[/b] Honorable Mention: --[/size]
-
[img]http://apoco.250free.com/enlightment-decorative.PNG[/img] [color=gray]Don't have much to say. Its a photoshop graphic like said and yes I had to use the twirl. Else the graphic looked to plain. Thats all. Criticism and that stuff please -_-[/color]
-
[size=1][color=gray][i]Haj'Ei closed his eyes, just to open them again.[/I] "That does it. Just when I need it, I can't get to sleep..." [I]He said while he stood up and walked over to the spot Laucian was at.[/I] [I]Laucian looked up. When he noticed it was Haj'Ei who he heared, he just looked forward again.[/I] [I]The wind had started blowing calmly, but it began to get harder by the second. The sand was being blown up about three feet high and was rising higher and higher. Haj'Ei blocked his eyes a bit with his hand, just enough to protect it from the sand, but also enough to see about five feet forward. Laucian stood up so he would be able to just avoid the most sand from coming in his eyes, but the wind already blowed it up so high that he also had to cover his eyes from the sand. "Bah. The sand came in my mouth while i was sleeping." [I]Someone said behind them.[/i] [I]The Partiari turned around to see Teo spit out some sand with his eyes closed in disgust.[/I] "Someone cover Dango with something. He needs to rest from his wound." [I]He said while pulling the hood of his robe more over his head.[/I] [I]Teo was just about to get something to cover Dango with, when he saw him already coming towards him.[/I] "How the hell do they expect you to sleep while there is a bloody sandstorm raging above your head?" [/size][/color]
-
[color=red]A splendid piece of art Pyro ^_^ It would be even better if I would understand the whole thing but I dont lol. I see the head and all (I think), so yeah. That should be enough for now. Great job, and make the next one a little bit clearer =P[/color]
-
[color=red]Ey long time no see ^_^;; Ehm yeah. Anyways. The wallpaper looks really cool. But like said, those last three letters behind the dot are horrible for graphics ^_~ [/color]
-
[color=red]I myself am used to PSP, and I can work with it well, while I can hardly work with PS (in my opinion) My vision would be that PS is more profesional but that PSP is a bit clearer in the use of it. Ex. (PS) [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/01.PNG[/IMG] It is very sharp and clear and stuff. This was only made in a few so eh... Its not hard to make something like this. I was messing with a foto for about 10 mins ^_^[/color]
-
[color=red][size=1]"The fools... What kind of madness is it to even dare challenging the Dragon King when they cant even control themselfs?..." [I]The voice was silenced, as the person was talking to himself. Two eyes were watching the group which already called themselfs an army.[/I] "What am I even bothering myself with?... Let them try to defeat the Dragon King if they want it so badly." [I]It was a male voice, freaky almost, especially caused by the shadows it came from. The male straightened himself, revealing someone dressed in a hooded robe and two red eyes from underneath the hood. He was about to walk away when he turned around again and look at the group. Even though it wasnt much, he still recognized some fierce warriors between them. Maybe... Nah. They didn't stand a chance. But the harder he thought that, the harder he began believing they do stand a chance. A little one, but still chance enough. He once again turned around to walk away, but this time something made noice underneath his foot, causing one of the group to look in his direction. [/i] "I heard something..." [i]the person looked a little better to see the hooded man's shape in the moonlight.[/i] "A spy?" [I]Now more people looked towards either the man in the moonlight or the person who saw him first. The same question came up another time. [/i]"i do not have time for this..."[i] The hooded man said to himself and was about to continue his walk when someone hollowe at him.[/I] "Stay still! Who are you?" [I]The hollowing voice asked while looking straight at him.[/i] [I]There come no answer, except that the man turned around.[/i] "I ask you again, who are you?" "I am Haj'Ei. Now that I answered your question, may you excuse me?" [I]he was about to turn around for the third time when the voice called him back again.[/I] "Don't act like a smart guy." "Why? Is that a crime?" [I]The man responded with some sort of snakish 's' in it.[/i] [I]And for the fourth time the man- called Haj'Ei- turned around and already started walking while he heared the person behind him began to get pretty mad.[/i] [b]ooc:[/b] eh you people place the next move. Just dont let me walk away, cause i want to join the group you call an army hehe.[/size][/color]
-
[color=red]I have 2 questions. What does christmas mean to you? And what was the real spirit behind christmas?[/color] [color=green]Christmas to me means the birth of Jesus at the highest and after that the comfiness. It's just such a cool sphere at home with christmas. With the candles, christmas tree, movies (and once in the 20 years even snow around here lol).[/color] [color=red]Well i asked the second question, because it seems that a great part of the world population doesnt even know why christmas exists and all. So I was hoping to get some good answers to this one ^_^[/color]
-
[color=red][b]Name:[/b] Haj'Ei (Hides-his-eyes) [b]Age:[/b] Appears to be in early twenties. [b]Race:[/b] Patriari [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]First Weapon:[/b] [i]Mage Bane longsword[/i], a fierce longsword made from the same stuff as his armor. Also same colors. [b]Second Weapon:[/b] [I]Phantom dagger[/i], also made from the stuff the longsword and armor are made off, but this weapon is smaller and lighter. [b]Armour:[/b] [IMG]http://www.multiplayer.it/morrowind/codex/oggetti/armature/pics/11.jpg[/IMG] Armor like that. [b]Master/ King:[/b] On the good side, not really of one king. [b]Personality:[/b] Sarcastic towards people, doesnt like to talk a lot, but can be very social at the same time. [b]Description:[/b] Take the pictures I showed you and put wings, fangs and claws in it, except his eyes are a lot fiercer, he does not have that spike at his chin (nor a beird) and he has long black hair. [b]Biography:[/b] All is gonna be shown in the story. [b]Extras:[/b] A little silver amulet shaped into a cross.[/color]
-
[color=red]Merry christmas and a very happy new year everyone and I mean it cause I'm entering a nice christmas with 2000 posts ^_^ Btw: Its christmas eve so... Congratiulations on Jesus y'all! (post 2000 woohoo)[/color]
-
[color=dark blue]This time you used the space of the banner really good. The quality is good and I cant find any flaws in it really. Good job ^_^[/color]
-
[color=gray]Apart from that the picture to the right is a bit low quality and the text a bit pixelated, I must say this banner is good ^_^ It all fits together nicely qua colors and stuff so eh... Good job and keep up teh good work ^_~[/color]
-
[color=gray]The bold text is the beginning part of an old poem of mine heh. Anyways. The quality of the pictures you used in it are pretty low, but the banner itself is rather nice. Good job.[/color]
-
Art My Gift to OB: How the James Stole Christmas (animation)
Boo replied to Dragon Warrior's topic in Creative Works
[color=gray]And another masterpiece from teh king of randomness ^_^ I liked the midget hitting most heh. Well, good job. I could really find the real James in "The James". =P [size=1]apples[/size] [/color] -
[color=gray]The megaman one is really good, yet the plainness to the left seems disturbing. maybe cut down the height a bit. The second one is really nice, and I was just about to begin about the border if you hadnt warned ^_^ [/color]
-
[color=gray]A really nice drawing. The coloring is really nice too, the only thing that bothers me is her quite unnatural pose, but o.t.t it is really nice. ^_~[/color]
-
[color=gray]I always wondered why anyone would ever want a stupid plushy-ish thingie that is too hard to hug anyways and makes stupid noise. It always says the same and bwah. Evil thingies. [/color]
-
[color=gray]Hehe. Thats great ^_^ I must say, it really does fit Debby =P. I dont see any flaws either, so all I got to say is: "Omg teh amazingnezz!!111!!1"[/color]
-
[color=gray]Well yeah, a 'little' bit on the depressive side heh. The poem sounded nice, but the bang and falls dead part doesnt really fit in... [/color]
-
[color=gray]Teh amazingness! O.O Eh yeah lol. If the smiley wasnt so flat, it would be even better than it is in its amazing current status lol. ^_^[/color]
-
[color=gray] My name is Boris Writer (last name translated to english from Dutch) so I kinda get names thrown at me like: Russian, AK-47, Kalashnikov, Communist, Eraser (thats like the most moronic one ive hear untill now but eh...) So eh yeah. thats like the most I get called.[/color]
-
[color=gray] I don't really do Christmas presents. But oh well. I still have my desires ^_~ -I would like a huge teddybear to lay against =P -A digital [i]video[/i] camera (ive got a normal digital camera already) -And ehm... A few CD's i guesse ^_^;;[/color]