Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. before looking at the MP's post only one thing came up at me.... Groovy dude. (I always say that in RL, soooo ;P) Yup. It is groovy.
  2. I thought that pic of Vash fitted good >.> And I just had an idea to spiff up "the negative space". =) I might get it done today... BTW: hittokiri, whit a dead cool banner, i think OB's lay out should change ;P. (and lotza peeps dont like OB's lay out.....)
  3. [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/OBbanner01.png[/IMG] ^its a lil plain to the left, but it took me sum time to make this... didnt know what to put left...
  4. Yes people! a banner with txt! croud: "is that a banner from D_A?!" "haha. must be a joke." "D_A banners and txt dont fit XP" Yes people! Its true! Even when its a lil bit! [img]http://apoco.250free.com/04.png[/img]
  5. ooooo! Interesting stuff down there! Hey! Isnt that Spot? [b]BTW:[/b] spot be's an animal name >.>
  6. [b]OOC:[/B] sorry for not posting, but thanks to Danni who opened me doorway Back in this =) Its not exactly long, but I had to do something... __________________________ [I]"Humans? Quick!" I ran towards the ship, hoping they would let me in. I ran as fast as I can, scared as hell if [b]they[/b] would find me, before I had reached the ship, and then's the question if they would let me in... "But no time for thinking now, its my only change and I gotta take it!"[/I] [I]There it was, I heared [b]them[/b] reaching. My heart has gone wild like a bull. "I have to reach the ship, I have to!" Jumping over a few objects and a few rocks I was only a stone throw away from it. "I cant let them get me! Im not gonna die in here! Not here and also not now!" I did a roll and as soon as I had reached the ship I started ramming on the door like a maniac![/I] [b]Boris:[/b] Let me in! Please! I beg you!
  7. Children drawed cloud effect =P Nice one =)
  8. [b]FADING![/b] lol. I finally used some fading in me banners ^^;; Im not a real fan of Yu-gi-oh! since it has just recently come out here. I like it though =)
  9. [b]Chinchiromon: [i]4/10[/i][/b] Not really imagination style ya know. This is more like... just an ordinary drawing... [b]*Sara: [i]8.5/10[/i][/b] Very Imagination-like. All things together in one big nice picture which is drawn good aswell. Thats what I like =) [b]Shinobi: [i]8/10[/i][/b] Weird picture fits you good Shinny ;P. Anyways... I dont know what it all means but i do see ur favvy color and band, aswell as some notes so... Nice mind speaking ;) [b]WW2: [i]7.5/10[/i][/b] You dont seem to have a peacefull mind =P. Nice picture! Is that a beatle borg guy to the left Oo? Anyways. I liek how its dont, very clear, but something about it doesnt appeal right... [b]Phantom?s Angel: [i]7/10[/i][/b] Nice one. It is imaganation-ish. the BG doesnt realy seem to fit the pictures that good, so that is already a minor (sp?)... Well. Its clear as a mirror. No need to look at it for an hour to see what it is. [b]*Maladjusted: [i]9/10[/i][/b] I liked this one very much. Looks like he is poking in my brains, .Very nicely done shows a lot Imagination for sure. And the drawing itself is good too. Cant seem to read the text good though. Little too unclear, but... [b]*KittyLynn: [i]7.5/10[/i][/b] shows much imagination too. The drawings are drawn very good, but it seems to be unclear/too light, so cant see all too good... [b]Kaisuke: [i]7.5/10[/i][/b] I must say its nice, but apart from what's on it allready, its not really imagination-ish. If it was just a gfx contest you would score better prolly. [b]Daedalus: [i]7.8/10[/i][/b] It is very nice, kinda something that would reming me of Nomad... I dunno. Oh well. It [i]is[/i] very creative and nice. The circles round the insects look good and it makes you think for a while... [b]Zidane: [i]6.5/10[/i][/b] It aint really imagination-ish... Its a nice one, but you couldve made it more to your imagine. Now it is just (to me) a piccy with effects. not really the thing i was looking for... [b]DarK DeatH: [i]9/10[/i][/b] Make it a diff colour and it would almost fit me perfectly. the eyes looking right into your soul, the text jumping through your mind and just the flashing and unclear colours and effects. Just looking at it made me.... dunno.... Also the text right above fits it good. [b]My Drawing #1:[/B] Maladjusted [b]My Graphics #1:[/b] DarK DeatH
  10. Boo

    Sketch/Draw?

    Probably sketches because I think they look better (and I mean sketchy sketches =) ). I think they kinda look more prof. BTW: Your banner exceeds OtakuBoards max. size. Try resizing it to 500×100 =)
  11. [b]Name:[/b] Boris [b]Age:[/b] 19 [b]Height:[/b] 1.90 mtr [b]Eye color:[/b] green [b]Hair color:[/b] dark grey [b]Life Bio inside the Matrix:[/b] I was like one year ago from my graduating. Most of the time I was spending on Tai Boxing. And when I wasnt training I was mostly studying. I didnt have much of a great appartment neither did I have a big saldo to spend. My life wasnt like you say a role model life but I kicked through it, not knowing it wasnt real... [b]Time of awakening:[/b] Just a small month ago. My hair has grown a bit. Just enough to cover my head skin a little. [b]Equipment:[/b] As soon as I got out of the matrix it was cold. I had to find clothing, so I found a small house. Looking through it I found a left fingerless glove. Of course this didnt realy keep me warm so I went upstairs finding a cloth chest. I looked through them, hoping to find something that wasnt ripped off everywhere and finally I found a pair of jeans with a whole in the right leg, a dark red and a little muddy, T-shirt with orange text on it and a black jacket to wear over it. Also i found some socks at the bottom of the chest. They hardly had any hole in it luckily for the others I found rarely had a nose. Behind the chest I found a pair of good black boots. With this clothing I left the house and when I let the door fall in his lock it totally crashed in bahind me.
  12. w00t w00t! ur back! \../_(='.'=)_\../ *happy dance* Nice avy's. I recognized the one from the manga drawing book. (prolly cause I have it =P)
  13. its prolly too big size ;) it dont work
  14. that corner was a lil too dark so i cut it out =P thx anyways =)
  15. Scetchy looks rules ;P Its Sora's (Kingdom hearts) suit Oo;; anyways. It is very cool. But the 2nd face is a lil... awkward? oO
  16. Looky, THIS is a spar, only you are doing it in ur own =) You might wanna talk less and type more details of actions. Poems = less details, stories = more details. But the storyline looks good, just work on what I just pointed out =)
  17. Like the title says: the banner is a little diff than the others i make. looky, comment, rate and anything else =) [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=390777[/IMG]
  18. Ok lets get this started =)
  19. Well... I dont think the animation looks quite right. At the end it suddenly shoots back to the beginning and that doesnt look right... O.t.t. The banner is simple but effective. I like it. 8/10
  20. ehm... who? hes prolly very nice Oo;; R.I.P
  21. [quote]Spellcheck will catch things like that. "luckys" isn't a word[/quote] And the spell check would be wrong for Lucky is the name (its without cap L so thats why it looks like a weird word) Very nice story thingy (how do u call sumfin like that?). I dont know what to say about it actually...
  22. What confused you? Oo;; oh well... Thanks for compliment anyways =)
  23. Takuya. The answer was given allready, meaning theres no point of giving it again ;) (and the question has also been answered good so [strike]debby[/strike] desbreko can question now) Vicky: its at page 23 by now
  24. I kinda did that in purpose cause first i had "Is it depression is it pain" but that wouldn't follow the 1st part of the stanza well... or... that's what I thought. Thank you btw. *edits "maybe" to "is it"*
  25. Players: AAAAAAAAAH! HAIR BALL! (dude that sucked ._.) _____________ Mr. Whiskers: "I can do it! I can do it! I can... Uh oh."
×
×
  • Create New...