-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
they are all correct and there atleast are staryu/starmie aswell.
-
Seadra w/ Dragon Scale= KINGDRA Slowbro w/ King Rock= slowking Poliwhirl w/ Kings rock= Politoad Poliwhirl= Poliwrath Scyther W/ Metal Coat: Scizor Onix w/ Metal Coat: Steelix Porygon W/ Upgrade Box: Porygon 2 Machoke: Machamp Kadabra: Alakazam Dragonair: Dragonite Haunter: Gengar and the lightest are weedle/caterpie/hoppip I believe (like whats said allready)
-
[IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/04.png[/IMG] He was a PSP7, im just a bored boy. Can it be anymore obvious?
-
Liquid skin has a lil thingy which u can press next to your avater in 'edit options' but it doesnt show up. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/member.php?action=editoptions[/IMG]
-
err... HTML code is off so... use [IMG][/IMG ] instead of HTML code :p Its a pretty cool banner BTW. very nice :)
-
OOC: Can I play Cecil (from FFIV)? He is cool, but hes a lil old in this time... If I can play him ill just make him 23 or sumfin oki? [B]Name:[/b] Cecil [b]Appearence:[/b] Cecil from FFIV. [b]Age:[/b] 23 [b]Attacks:[/b] Holy Slash, does a tri holy magic slash. (holy damage) [b]Magic:[/b] Curaga (cure3), Holy [b]weapon:[/b] Legend + Leviathan (see piccy) [IMG]http://www.serratedsmiles.com/leviathan.jpg[/IMG] [b]Bio:[/b] Grown in the country of Baron, and has been trained to be a dark knight since then. He has became a paladin after gaining 'Legend' his current sword. Together with Edge, Rosa, Kain and Ridia he has defeaten the evil in FFIV, Zeromus. Now he has been brought forward in time to help distinguish the evil.
-
[I]Kumog looked around. He was in a bed somewhere in a house. It was croudy outside. Sounded like a market. Kumog sat straight. As soon as he did that, the door opened and a man walked in.[/I] [B]Man:[/B] I see you recovered. [B]Kumog:[/B] Kupo! What happened? [B]Man:[/B] you dont see a talking moogle often. Oh well. I found you lying on the ground in the forest, when I was riding back to town with my car. I put you on the car cause you looked exausted. [B]Kumog:[/B] Thank you. Kupo! [B]Man:[/B] No problem. If people dont help eachother the world will die huh? hehe. [B]Kumog:[/B] Yeah.... Thats what im afraid of... [size=1]kupo[/size]... [B]Man:[/B] Well. Since you recovered. I guesse you're free to go huh? [I]Kumog jumps ut of bed and goes down with the man, where he gets food and some water of the man's wife. When he leaves he turns around right before he steps out of the door and shakes the hand of both.[/I] [B]Kumog:[/B] Thank you once again! Kupo! [B]Man and Woman:[/B] No problem! Bye! [I]With that Kumog left the house, just to bump up against a Girl. Kumog stands up and looks up at the girl's face.[/I] [B]Girl:[/B] Are you okay? [B]Kumog:[/B] Yes, thank you. Kupo! [B]Girl:[/B] Glad to hear that. Well eh.... Im Keio. [B]Kumog:[/B] Kupo! Nice to meet you. Im Kumog.
-
bUt ofcourse ya people shouldnt train but keep at a low lvl till you get str bonus and THEN start training :p (if u didnt know that) else ull have a hard time defeating Omega Weapon without Invincible Moon and also. Beat Diablos on a low lvl so hes less powerfull BTW: Is it bad that I forget to draw Siren? Oo *slick*
-
Yeah. I wouldve phoned if I had my phone with me. Thats not too hard.
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitth'raw'nuruodo [/i] [B]Me: I see a guy fall to the ground, now on is near, and I know he got shot by some type of gun, most likely long range. What do I do? I run like hell. I wouldn't care if people would think of me as a heartless bastard. First thing that would come to my mind would be "I could be next." Yep, that is what I would do. Think of me as a heartless bastard or whatever for all I care, but that is what I would do. [/B][/QUOTE] dam u reading my mind. I mean; You dont know who shot, and from where, so if you stand still and help him ur... maybe next...
-
Lol. Its a great banner but like said allready, its 2 times Tidus (FFX) and 1 time Cloud (FFVII) and the txt says FFVIII :cross: Cool banner though
-
it is just a random creature I put together ^^;; thanks
-
It is far from the best drawing I ever made, but it is my 2nd picture I post on OB... I bring u my SkullCollector lol The crystal is from a story i was writin with Pyrobhobic but we never finished it... [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=355255[/IMG] i also used little shading but lets just say that there came light from everywhere so there R no shadows :p *EDIT* hes not supposed to be that big >_>
-
stick with one u have ^^ Mine was just a MSpaint thingy like this one: [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/BMPmania.bmp[/IMG]
-
*EDIT*oops sorry. The resemblence is the red-black part and that they're both dimention :) [Dimensional_Analysis]
-
Darken the txt a lil O_O Too light to fit on black/red
-
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=355167[/IMG] well... the fact that its BMP cuts a lot... then the nxt thing is that it are just 3 pics together with text under them... lil nice...
-
now im happy :p [QUOTE]Excuse me, but don't you think that's a little rude? lol[/QUOTE] How Long have I been a member here allready? :rolleyes: (official form: How long do you know me allready?) A: Almost a year :D (yay! Im almost 1 year member!)
-
OOC: *edit* dam... I sent wrong msg >_> IC: [B]Kumog:[/B] They will pay... Kupo! [I]Kumog walked around, having no sence of direction because he didnt watched where he was going. Emotions span around in his mind. Anger, sadness, hatred, Vengeance... He grabbed a stick of the ground and tossed it in the air letting a lot of birds fly up. He walked further and finally stopped at a dead tree, lying at the ground.[/I] [B]Kumog:[/B] Kupo. I cant take them on by myself. They are with to many. Kupo! But I cant stop let my tribe down! Kupo! They even untrusted me to become the regent. Kupo! I, Kumog, wont let them down! The Purifiers will pay! Kupo! kupo! [I]With that he ran into the forest untill he tripped and was too tired to stand up again.[/I] [B]Kumog:[/B] I will have my revenge.. Ku...p...[size=1]o[/size]...
-
[center][IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/genesis2/bzbanner.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://www.anime-honor.com/vantz/kashi.gif[/IMG] ehm... yellow... Goku (i believe its him...) doesnt look right in red[/center]
-
u can only have one... Beware of staff in this condition ;) The 1st one is the best of the two but they both look really good. Good job. So... Follow my advice and choose one of the banners to keep >_>
-
Well... Normally your work is 'full of energy' (there's a lot around) But now its kinda empty... and the pics dont quite fit the wp... The stickmen are cool... And the DNA kinda thingies (balls conected with thick stuff) are cool too.
-
*edit*ssj-When u changed to black? >_> 1. Yack! I hate it >_< Really doesnt look right 2. txt doesnt fit on banner. The banner itself is nice though. 3. yeah... its green so its cool... if it was pink... It wasnt cool... but it isnt so it is cool... 4. Yeah... Its better than the first two... Its cool too...
-
oooo! Looky! Its Squall junior! hehe. Anyways: Its very good and I cant see anything wrong with it right now (in the early morning)
-
[IMG]http://www.anime-honor.com/vantz/kashi.gif[/IMG] ^yeah... the pic in it is a lil weird but the banner it self is pretty nice.