-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
They didnt use magic. They used stupid monsters. They didnt even used SWORD's or nayhting like that. stupid monsters? ok. But not sword? AAAAAAAAAH! [QUOTE]All games are independant. The only thing that remains constant is the Cid thing. [/QUOTE] But he wasnt in the movie was he? They just wasted their loades of money at sumfin that couldve been far better ¬_¬
-
Bravo! Good rhyming type (like A/B/C/B u know), good ending, good txt. Overall: Impressive! 9.5/10
-
[B]What would you do if someone started on you?[/B] Depents on what way. If they insult me, I wont start beating up, but just insult them back. If they push, i push. If they kick/punch/etc. well.... then u can guesse whats up ^^' [B]What is your style[/B] I call it: Break>beat up. lol. I just take their; arm; hand; leg; head; anything except below belt+above knees( ^^;; ). I kinda break them a little and then start beating up their face or stumach. Works fine for me ^^; [B]What would you do, if you walked past a group of people beating up another group?[/B] Yeah. The most I would do was calling the cops or sumfin, but thats "maybe"...
-
Name: Dark Apocalypse Magic Type: Dark Type: Death Effect One: DeathWish- Sacrifice Dark Apocalypse and sacrifice an enemy card at choice. Effect Two: {ill come up with one l8er ¬_¬} Picture: [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=345892[/IMG] Discription: "And the apocalypse shall come with his four horsemen (shall be my next card) and it will mean the worlds domination"~Insane city profet
-
there is allready the one from Dragon Warrior. Thats a card game.... maybe want to check that one?
-
Err.... The undernet is the deepest part in the net. With MM:BN1 u had to go through the WWW part to get there. But thats prolly cleared away so its just very deep in the net ^^;; ___________________ Aerow: So... What could we do now? Geoff: might wait for others? Phoenix: What do you need them for? We can take every navy if we work together! OOC: Edit further l8er
-
Rammstein rocks ^^ so does the banner! The banner u posted was... well.... not ur style me thinks.... Dont fit u...
-
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=336976[/IMG]
-
Then as well make a smiley comp. :rolleyes: hehe I havent got anything against 2D smileys, but sum of them look better if they're 3d ya know ^^'
-
The smileys we have now are kinda... yeah... Phlat :p (
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i] [B][color=royalblue](Raikou is actually believed to be the hardest to catch, as it has the highest Speed)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] That I believe too. I allways catch Suicune and Entei far faster than Raikou... im still chasing raikou ¬_¬
-
err.. Blastmon? Diamond is a rom... Its weird. It has stupid animals and it has nufin to do with pokemon. Its more likely Digimon than pokemon ¬_¬
-
Aerow: See any helpfull posts? Phoenix: Ehm...... I see again two posts about the same subject as the ones at the square. Glitch and the strong navies... hmmm.... Quite helpfull these things. Heres the Glitch one; someone's navy got deleted when he replied on Glitch... I smell a rat... Maybe has something to do with the strong navies? Lets see... Nothing much... Yeah.. that they appear at the entrance of the undernet but nothing more... Aerow: Why dont you go ask around? Phoenix: Yeah... Maybe that one knows anything? [I]After talking to anyone, he still hasnt found out anything new. And when they both decide that the next thing to look, is the undernet, they log out.[/I] Aerow: The undernet's dangerous. If there really are such strong navy's i'd rather go there with a little more people... Phoenix: Im with you.
-
"Surrendering for Goblins..." Aerow said while looking at the sky "Can it get any lower?" "You'll be wishing that you havent been born when we reach the town!" A goblin stepped forward to Aerow and slapped him with the back of his hand. Aerow gave an evil look at the goblin and this one emmidiatelly turned his face and increased his speed. "If only they hadnt chained me. Hmph!" "Even when they hadnt, you couldnt have done anything and you know it. Goblin archers were everywhere!" One of the fellowhsip who was behind him said. "oh well. Ill just take the first chance I get to escape." He now said in elvish.
-
err.... Theres a Vixen in the drawing stuff, but she aint on the list.... Can I play with her then? She looks like shadow and thats my 2nd fav FF char ^^'
-
:bawl: I wanted to have piccolo! (or tien, but I dont think u can get him... do u?) AW: (this is what I posted for) How do you make such quizes? ¬_¬
-
I wander why I had to get Krillin... >_> Yay! Im same DBgirl as Sephy! lol
-
Im Midz with the half dragon stuff Oo Darn... Im Krillen.... >_> And as a DB girl im Launch oO BTW: Cool new part of theO ^_^
-
...Why aint every char that peeps have taken, in the "not avaiable" part? Ill take Rubio then. i dont like his weapons but I like the rest of his info and I really want to play in this ^^
-
cool! i cant see any mistakes in it! Its just.... COOL
-
[I]Aerow opened his hands. Energy was coming of them. tyron looked at him because he knew that he couldnt do anything against it, except waiting for the attack and then dodge it. At the moment tyron prepared, Aerow had green eyes and he was surrounded by massive energy. The power coming of him was amazing. tyron was just able to makes sure he didnt loose balance. Then he raised his hands at chest height and he unleashed a Humangous attack. tyron quickly hollowed a name of one of his magic attacks, but he could only say the first few letters and after that a huge explosion. Aerow was breathing hardly. He had putten allmost all of his energy in that attack. He grabbed his pain dagger of the ground and putted it in his belt. Then he turned around and walked off. But suddenly, out of the dust that was brought up by the wind, a massive lightning bolt, formed in a man on a car with a hammer in his hand, hitted Aerow in the back when he was unprotected. He screamed it out as the ray sended him through the one tree and the other. he kept flying through the air. And after he was sended through more than hundred trees, he landed into the last one which was strong enough to withhold from falling over.[/I] Aerow: ARGH! Tyron: Heh... Didnt.... see that.... co... ming.... huh? Aerow: You.... will pay for it next... time! [I]With that he teleported away. What Tyron didnt know was that in the few moments, he was speaking, the sinister voice spoke to Aerow; telling him to pull back and he teleported him.[/I] Tyron: Now... Lets see Visor... Hmph!
-
Competition--Who Has the Best Chat Convo?
Boo replied to Axel--Ignition's topic in General Discussion
don't even think about it zegt: oh right. That's interesting. Takes me back to 1942. I wasn't doing much, you know.. just waiting to be born (I had another 41 years to go) and then all of a sudden, something happened, but I forget what. Anyway.. yeah (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: LOL (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: Ur bored or sumfin? O.o (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: o.O O_o o_O Ô_Ô Ô.ô don't even think about it zegt: no.. I just felt like saying something crazy.. (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: Ooo! Just like the one day I thought I killed marilyn manson but he wasnt dead (or so I thought) and now theres a Gothic zombie walking around on the TV (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: O.o don't even think about it zegt: heh.. cool.. so it's YOUR fault.. (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: Or the one day that I feeded my dog with my rabbit because he was hungry but then right before I died I asked "where is spot?" and I heard that my rabbit ate him O.o (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: :P don't even think about it zegt: whoa.. that was weird.. heh (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: "Have you ever heard the never ending fart?"said someone in class "No I havent." I said. "then you havent been listening to yourself" he said. So I hitted him on the nose and I ran back home while chased by monkeys for some reson and all of a sudden I saw a bird which killed all the monkeys and flew off so I ran behind him and he flew after me so I ran home and locked the door. I was hungry so I s (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: laughted my cat, which wasnt dead yet and I ate him. But he was grose so I spitted him out and putted him back together. Then I threw it at the dead monkey hill and the bird came in my house. I threw my PC at him and he was dead (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: and just when I thought it was a normal day O.o don't even think about it zegt: yeah well I ate a cow. don't even think about it zegt: I ate a WHOLE cow.. (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: ooooo! don't even think about it zegt: I ate it WHOLE.. heh (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: ooooo! don't even think about it zegt: and then I decided that I really didn't want this funky cow shape, so I spat it back out.. (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: oh yeah. And I laughed at the birds grave :) don't even think about it zegt: heh. I met a guy named Nut-ball man. He seemed fairly nice guy, but it turned out he was a bush molester, so I had to report him to the authorities and have him taken away to become president of some far away, backwards nation. (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: ....... (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: *yawn* :P don't even think about it zegt: what? don't even think about it zegt: you dare yawn at what I did today? (8)You are my Fishpie!(8) zegt: yep :) don't even think about it zegt: Damn you, you funky monkey you. Damn you funky monkey. Funky monkey, be damned... DAMN THE FUNKEY MONKEY!!! *eats a cow* thats me and Deus ^^ also this one: Sirven_2K2: Wassup? Me: Im writing a story. Sirven_2k2: kool Sirven_2k2: so.... Sirven_2k2: What u doin? -
oh yeah ^^' ehm... think..... call all the gymleaders from the 1st one from R/B/Y, to the last one from JOHTO. Piece o'cake @_@
-
[I]Right before Magnetman could jack in, someone suddenly stood next to Iron. It was Aerow.[/I] Aerow: magic words. Virus and deleting. And did I hear anything about a jacket and a security code I didnt get? hehe. Iron: Kly? Could u also give him the stuff? Kly: Sure. Follow me. [I]As soon as Aerow got the code and the jacket, he headed back for the PC where he saw Iron, talking to Magnetman.[/I] Aerow: Can I still help? [I]Without waiting for answer, Aerow jacked in Phoenix.exe and the next moment Phoenix was in the Deep Blue network.[/I] Phoenix: there is Magnetman. With his size, u cant miss him. Aerow: hehe. Need a hand with the virus iron?
-
The one with the quote is the 3rd one in the R/B/Y Elite four. The old lady with the stick. The one with poison pokemon (no its not ghost, cause she has Golbat and Arbok too) ;)