-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
I dont have words >.< I say: do it *all three thumbs up* More will use it than "list" for sure, so why have a list and no strikethrough option?
-
Aerow: This is being a little to warm hearted for me. The part that you were attacking Visor and Tyron, Bravo! But then you turned all father-like again and thats something that you should've leaved. Tyron: Aerow... Valen: And who might you be? Aerow: Im Aerow, the descendant of Tyron. Tyron: Im not so proud of it. Aerow: Do you think im proud that i have a weakling as my ancestor? Visor: What are you doing here anyways?! Aerow: Well. If you want to know. I came here for the same reason like you; Karina. But you were here just to visit her grave. I wanted to take my chance to make sure no one would revive her. I guesse im too late. Valen: Would you just mind leaving? Aerow: In fact, no. Visor: Then its just too bad for you, because we'll just make you leave! Aerow: Tssk, tssk.... So big words for such a weak warrior. Just like my little ancestors. Yes, I mean Tyron and your father. Visor: Now you've gone too far!!! [I]Visor charges at Aerow, but Aerow grabs his blade from his back and holds it so that everyone can see it good. Visor jumps back with a shocked face.[/I] Valen: Its impossible... Aerow: Nope. Its Lacroix's Twin Viper. Visor: But... how? Aerow: Must you know everything? [I]Aerow points his finger at the window Vahn and Ari are behind.[/I] Aerow: What would happen if I would shoot now? Valen: Dont even think about it. Aerow: Wasnt this the blade that killed you last time? Valen: .... Aerow: You can attack when you can. [I]On that moment a ball of lightning struck Aerow's hand.[/I] Tyron: .... Aerow: Hmph. Say goodbye to those little one's! Tyron: Dont even try! Aerow: By bye! Valen: Noooo! [I]Aerow shoots a ray at the direction where Ari and Vahn are. Will it hit?! But no! There stands Valen and he slammed away the ray.[/I] Aerow: Bravo again! You could've been dead you know. Valen: Shut up! No one will touch these children! Aerow: Then I will just leave if you wont cooperate huh? Shin: Do that! Tyron: Get back!
-
Well.... The first time u see them is luck. Then u have it on ur pokedex so you can see where he is at the mom. Just walk that way that you'll meet it. :p Thats how I got Entei on Crystal, but Raikou wont get in the Pokeball >.<
-
Visor: Then lets move out! [I]They walk and walk the whole day and when they have finally arrived at the top of the mountain, its pitch dark allready.[/I] Tyron: We should move on untill the temprature gets less low. If we rest now, we can die. Shin: I agree. Visor: Geez! Shin: Hmm..... There's a cave! Tyron: Lets go there then. Visor: Woohoo! Tyron: Talking about overacting. Visor: Overacting?! Geez! We just climbed a whole day aftereachother on a mountain and when im happy we can rest you say im overacting?! Tyron: If you keep up like this, you dont even need to warm up anymore. You're steemed! Man! Calm down! Shin: Yeah, Visor. Visor: *mumbles* yeah... [I]They reach the cave and they decide that Tyron takes the guard. Or atleast. He vollanteers and nobody's against it of course. Tyron thought the whole night, but he didnt get answer to his question not even when the sun came up.[/I] Tyron: Wake up you two! We've only got a little while to walk till we reach Karina's grave. Shin: Lets move on! [I]They start to walk after a short night. And when they reach the forest edge they feel a little tired allready. But they keep walking. No matter how tired they are. And after a little while, they see a statue with a house close to it.[/I] Tyron: There it is... Visor: Errr.... What happend to the grave?! Shin: What do you.... What the?! [I]All three of them now see that the grave lies in rubble and is totally empty. What could have caused this?[/I] Tyron: What is going on here? Visor: Maybe it was Aerow! Tron: No. Unless his elemenal is ice, he can only ressurect his ancestors. Shin: Then what happend here? Tyron: Maybe she has been revived by an ancestor. That could be it. Visor: Yeah! But... Where are they now then? Tyron: I dont know.... I wish I knew.
-
I kinda have this PS2 avy, but it doesnt really fir ur email adres :p Is it still ok to send this one in?
-
1. Yes. You can catch them. Just walk around and ull see. 2. err..... You dont have to trade it but it evolves at a high level. I dont know the exact level, but it was high :p
-
typo that: thunder, water, rock, (ice is not very effective)
-
Ey! U R forgetting a part. Typhlosion can learn Earthquake too. (not that it has effect on Chariz.) Thunder Punch kills charizard if u just give him Magnet. And the stats of Typhlosion R better. look up Typhlosion and Charizard on pokemasters.com and ull see. ;)
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i] [B][COLOR=green]You should lose this guy. He is using you and isn't someone you want to be friends with.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Ditto Is that guy older than u or sumfin, acting like he can just use you?
-
Woohoo! A good FF RPG! I wanna help!! I know lots bout IV till VIII and I love Final Fantasy!! *wanders* Was that TRULY interested? :p
-
well..... Mine isnt really my fav but its what I do most AW Ampharos Typhlosion Feraligatr Crobat Espeon Umbreon This is something I putted together out of a few teams of mine just now :p
-
[I]They arrived at a old rotten warehouse kinda place. Then Visor opens his mouth.[/I] Visor: Here used to stand the old warehouse where the kids in the neighbourhood allways played. Shin: And this one is now an old warehouse, which children used to play in too, but I still keep secret supplies here. Heh. You never know when they will strike our town. Tyron: Good thinking, but isnt it going to rot? Shin: For that, my ancestor's bro, we have refriguators. It are metal things which keeps stuff cold. Visor: I wished we had those in the old days. Karina would go nuts if she saw that she now isnt the only one which can keeps stuff cold. Hehe. J/K if you heared that karina! Tyron: Lets not fool around and get our supplies that we need. Shin: Im afraid that I dont have guns. Visor: I readed in books about someone that made something called "a gun". Whats the big deal having a gun when you can use magic anyways huh?
-
All and all Typhlosian vs Charizard= Typhlosion is faster and he uses thunder punch! Ouch! Charizard one third damage! Charizard uses Wing attack! One out of ten damage :p hehe. Or sumfin like that, but Earthquake can take out Fire too if u wish and all and all, Typhlosion isnt the coolest, but indeed the best choice ;)
-
20 I thought 20..... It could be 18 but I am allmost sure 20.
-
[I]They go out of the back door. There they stand on a rough sand path which goes in three directions. Right, left and forward. They go forward, into a forest which was once a beautifull forest in all sorts of colours and now an ugly swamp like, forest.[/I] Tyron: Here we will fight. Is that OK with you? Shin: What ever. Tyron: Okay then. Show me what you got! [I]The two warriors stand infront of eachother. Shin takes a figting stance, but Tyron just stands there straight with his eyes pointed at Shin and his hand at his demolition blade.[/I] Tyron: Are you ready? Shin: Bring it on! [I]Shin glared at Tyron while putting his feet better on the ground. Fire burning in his eyes. Tyron hadnt fight since he died so he sota also had the same fire in his eyes. But not as bad as Shin. Shin's right arm starts glowing. Visor looks at Shin like Tyron looked at him when he had just noticed he can use magic.[/I] Visor: What the?! You can use magic? Shin: Yeah. Im still a descendant of you remember? Tyron: .......... [I]Shin charged at Tyron right after he completed his sentence. The speed he goes with is unreconable. If he hadnt trained enough, he wouldnt even keep up with Shin. But just when Tyron grabs his blade, Shin is right infront of him in the air. Tyron jumped away just when Shin crushed in the ground with hid fiery fists.[/I] Visor: Dammit. That was close! [I]As visor watched the whole battle going by, he also looked around to make sure nobody noticed the battle. They may be deep in the forest, but maybe someone else was nearby.[/I] Tyron: Now lets use our weapons. Shin: Allright. [I]With that, Shin grabs his Machette and his Samuria.[/I] Visor: how did you get the Samuria? Shin: Its a replica. Visor: Okay. Then its ok. [I]Tyron now had his demolition blade in his hands.[/I] Shin: That is right. Why dont you get the phantom blade after this battle? Tyron: I can do that. [I]With that. Shin took a stance again and Tyron stood like he stood a few minutes ago. Again it was Shin onthe offensive side. This time he just run straight at Tyron. He still was going amazing fast, but because he ran straight in one line, he was easy to see. He jumped and lifted his Samuria. Right when he lowered it, Tyron protected himself with his blade. With his other hand he bashed against Shin's chin with his knuckles. Shin got three meters back by that and right when he stood still Tyron attacked emmidiattely. Shin could just protect himself and right when he got the change he got behind Tyron and kicked him in the back what made Tyron fall on the ground. Tyron stood up and charged at Shin again. This time while he there is electricity all over his body. Shin now began to glow too, and when they both had raisen their hands, a flash of light lit the dark forest and made the fog disappear. When the light dimmed, they both sitted with one knee on the ground.[/I] Visor: That was a blast! hehe. Tyron: You are strong indeed. Shin: Thank you. Does that mean I can come with you? Tyron: Yeah. Now lets get my Phantom blade shall we? [I]They walk back out of the forest. No one noticed the blast in the town. They walked up to a marmer grave. A few inches next to it Tyron layed his hand on the ground and the ground lit up. A blade shaped weapon lifted up out of the ground. It was the phantom blade. Tyron now layed his hand on the grave and closed his eyes. He stood up after a few seconds.[/I] Tyron: We can go now. Oh yeah. Visor. Where did you leave the sword of Justice? Visor: Oh yeah! i allmost forget it!
-
OOC: The quality of this RPG is going way back too. I guesse peeps only post when they are bored. No One posts! >.<
-
well Charizard is also weak against lightning, and ice isnt not very effective anymore And if u look through the stats of ur pkmn on the same lvl, Typhlosion should have the highest stats.
-
OOC: Its kinda getting a bit dead >.
-
Boris=warrior in slovenian or sumfin like that O.o
-
Tyron: I guesse.... [I]as they head to shin's home, Tyron thinks about Aerow again. "who is that voice?" but before he could think of an answer they reached the house.[/I] Shin: This is my noble home. Visor: Where the hell did the clothing taste go around here? Shin: oh yeah! You're from a millenium ago! Wait till you see the cars! Tyron: Darn... A millenium..... Visor: what happend to our old home? Shin: Well... They still kept it and its being used to make money... Visor: Ok. There isnt something right! To make money?! Wait here! Im going to check it out! Tyron: To make money?.... What is this world going to? Shin: Well... Its yoour old home and you guys are legends here. So people try to make proffit with it. Tyron: Wait till they see the real us. If we're legends then they've probably portret that hang in the castle or our portret at home. Visor: We're going to let the death be awakened! Shin: If you do that, then you're going to have newshungry journalists on your tails. Tyron: Im coming back on "what is this world going to?"
-
hehe... I C someone else is using it too :p I dont really like serie/movie questions cause I dont like the series/movies so much >.>
-
I would suggest that if ur making an RPG, that u give a storyline so more people will join ;)
-
"flu" indeed doesnt really fit that right to me.... You're as beautiful as the sky is blue, Everything I can think of is you, My feelings for you are true, But yet I dont know if you feel the same way too... ^my version... Not really good but thats how I wouldve dont it :)
-
body1: Who had awaken my soul from the eternal rest? Aerow: I, Aerow, did! Shin: What the?..... body1: What is the meaning of this? Aerow: I awakened you, Tyron, too make u bow for my master! Tyron's body: I bow for no one! Aerow: We'll see about that! body2: And what were you thinking on doing? Aerow: Dammit! I shouldnt've been so hasted! I accidentally revived Visor with him! Shin: Wait. Is THAT Visor? Visor's body: Or whats left of me. Shin: ...... [I]A bright light surrounds the two floating corpses. After the bright light, they stood on the ground in the same condition like when they defeated Dymonoc. The old corpse of Tyron had changed into someone of just two years older than Aerow. And Visor was even three years younger.[/I] Tyron: I have no idea who you are except that I know that you're called Aerow and you revived me. But for what? To try and enslave me? I am ready to take any challenge on! [I]While Tyron looked at Aerow who was a little irritated by the fact that it wasnt going as easy as he thought, Visor saw something in Aerow's eyes.[/I] Visor: eh.... Tyron. Isnt it weird that he has the same eyes as you? Aerow: It might be because im his very far grandchild. Visor: You're what?! Tyron: Why would family of me, revive me and then try to let me bow for an idiot that you're calling your master? sinister voice: "Thats a hard question for him to answer but easy for me." Tyron: What? sinister voice: "You will know soon enough. Aerow! Leave!" Aerow: But... Allright.... I will see you later!