-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
I really liked the first one. But the second one less... I would give: 8.5/10 7.5/10
-
Are you on FFR too? O_O Why do people know eachother everywhere?! O_O
-
Very well written (both) ^^ I cant see any part I dont like in them both :)
-
Yay! New art! *pokes j00* how u got in the technical staff then? >_>
-
But ur allready technical staff.... O_O and Great iniyusha too ^^ (allthough I allready said it on ORPG)
-
:mad: why didnt you tell me you were here too?! :mad: And you're even Technical Staff! :mad: ehem.... Anyways.... I allready gave my opinion, but... Claw arm is a lil stiff (you now know what I mean ^^) and further I like it ^^
-
"If you knew us better, you wouldnt even opened your mouth that way." [I]Rajaah turned to tyron who had just said it and they stare in eachothers eyes. Fury dancing around in both their eyes. Rajaah turned away from him, and looked at the others, after a small moment that looked like ages for Tyron and himself. Tyron had a determend (sp?) look on his face and turned his face to the north.[/I] "How long were you planning to stay here?" he said sounding very serious. "You're right. We should go." Karina then said while standing a step further towards Tyron. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Run.... Far away.... But I will allways find you... Even after death, I will still hunt you if I must... run..." [I]Aerow stood in the shadows of the cave. He had closen his eyes. He looked like even a single piece of dust landing on him could get him unleashing all of his power in one time. But then. Suddenly he opened his eyes and turned around, facing the closed hole above him![/I] "Because I wont have mercy!!!" [I]He blasted an enormous ray (just full power Poisonous touch) at the place where the hole is supposed to be and it exploded open with a loud explosion. He jumped on the rocks under it and then jumped through the hole, landing in the open air.[/I]
-
"You'll be overwhelmed if you take me to easy." Aerow says while holding the Twin Viper with his right hand. "We'll see." "[I]lets go.[/I]" Valen allready started to sneak of while he whispered it. [I]Valen allready runs off with Ari and Vahn on his tail.[/I] "Like I said. You arent going anywhere." Aerow said when suddenly he shot a same kind of ray out of his finger as when he shot at the house of Karina's Parents. [I]the ray hitted just above their heads, but Valen kept on running when suddenly rocks fell right infront of it and he smacked against them.[/I] [B]BAM![/B] "Now let us continue our battle." "I think the same." Rajaah suddenly ducked for an arrow that Aerow had just shot with his bow. "Allmost hitted me there." he straighted himself again when he said it. "it was only meant as a warning." "So now I must be afraid now?" "If you want, you can, but you dont have to." "Okay. Now let the real party begin." [I]Aerow charges forward, raising his arm. He punches, but Rajaah had just dodged so he hitted the wall what made the ground shake and some small rocks with dirt fall down. Rajaah then tried to hit him in the back with his death scimitar, but Aerow blocked it with the Twin Viper. They both kept slashing with their wapon against eachother, when Rajaah suddenly attacked with his Winter Angel scimitar. Aerow could just hardly dodge and he tripped over a rock what made him fall against the rocky wall. Rajaah walked towards him with a grin.[/I] "Is this the best you can do? Someone with the Twin viper of Lacroix must be werthy enough to wear it. YOU are not." "You must watch your guard weakling." [I]Suddenly, Aerow threw his Pain Dagger at Rajaah what brought a deep cut in his left leg. Rajaah didnt seem so happy about it and he slashed with both scimitar's at the same time at Aerow. This one dodged though and when Rajaah tried again, he did the same.[/I] "If you are a descendant of Tyron; wear his mark!" [I]With that, Rajaah slashed with the Winter Angel at Aerow's face, leaving a scar through his left eye instead of with Tyron, his right eye.[/I] "Im afraid you are a tad blind. He has it through his right, i have it through my left. Exactly the opposite. It fits me anyways. hehe." "And then there was the silence." "*shakes his head* You will wish you have never been born..."
-
OOC: You obvisioully havent read Aerow's sign up sheet. HES EVIL. Why would Tyron and Visor stop him if hes evil?! (and hes not agressive v_v) Just needed to say that and I have no freeking idea what to post now so... ill shuttap ________
-
"wait." Rajaah: What? "You take those 2 and maybe the kids and I'll take my little family on." Rajaah: And who might you be? Tyron: Aerow... Rajaah: So.... Aerow. what gives you the right to tell me what to do? Aerow: Strenght. Rajaah: So you acctualy think you're stronger than me? Aerow: I dont think it. Everyone except you [I]knows[/I] it. Wailing Death: What are you waiting for?! Rajaah: Shall I dispose of this one also then? Aerow: If I were you I would first take a lifetime of lessons before you try that. Visor: [I]Lets sneak out while we can.[/I] Aerow: You are not going anywhere.
-
I would like to see:.... Rain, Sirven_2002, Shinobi, Valen, Starlight, Blanko, Sweetie_rei, Juuthena, Trumen, Rae (Lady Asphyxia), Deus Ex Machina, Vegeta Rocker, Schratn9, Pyrobhobic, Empathy, Wolf Maximas13, Deedlt, Phantom's Angel, Mystic's Knight, Desbreko, SaiyanPrincessX, ssj3, TheDarkOtaku, and more peeps but these are the main I guesse :) *wanders if he skipped people*
-
Which member would you like to meet in real life and why? (not members which you allready know in real life >.
-
Hmmm..... A really simple one :p S/G/C: Where can you catch Lickitung? Told ya it was easy :p
-
well.... People delete PM's. I think it stands connected to the posts O.o. Im not sure. It could also be so that it would be mass room taking cause everyone will use it o.O
-
*after 2 PM's* what are my attacks?! .\_/. hehe :p
-
Omanite, Aerodactyl, Kabuto, Ho-oH Those are them :)
-
"Noooooo!!!!!" Malius hollowed while running at Mara, "It cant be over yet!!!!!!" "you know it is!" Tyron jumped infront of Malius while knowing he could only keep him up for a bare moment. "get out of my way imbocile!" [I]Malius pointed his hands forward as soon as he said it. He was determinned to kill Tyron. His hands glew red of the heet that the speed of his running caused. This would be the end of Tyron... But then there was this strange light. A light, so bright, that it could've blinded them all if they hadnt closed their eyes. Tyron looked up at Malius and then he saw he hasnt closed both of his eyes. Malius stood there, one eye open and one closed. Blinded by this bright light, he stared somewhere in the direction of Mara.[/I] "what happend?..." Tyron said while opening his eyes a little more.
-
It was fantastic in my eyes! (and i have never used fantastic as a rating here b4 O.o) Its just!.... Waaaah! Everything! *reads again and again*
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by spike speigel [/i] [B] Edit: sorry, it's 12,000 B.C. [/B][/QUOTE] Thats Janus ;) Magus went back to 600 at the end of CT The spots are taken and I dont feel like going with a girl or making an own one so... I made these. They are fully correct so... Every hometime prolly has to have +3 years. Cause its 3 years l8er right? Name: Crono Weapon: Katana Element: thunder home time: 1000 Name: Marle (nadia) Weapon: bow Element: water home time: 1000 Name: Lucca Weapon: gun Element: fire home time: 1000 Name: Robo (R66-Y) Weapon: hands Element: nothing (but he causes shadow damage with his lasers) home time: 2000 Name: Magus Weapon: scythe Element: shadow home time: 600 Name: Frog (Glenn) Weapon: sword Element: water home time: 600 Name: Ayla Weapon: fists Element: nothing home time: 63.000.000 b.c
-
ehm... U cant buy one. You must buy fresh water to get Ice beam, and for tri attack soda pop and rock slide limonade :)
-
Its really nice. and I havent really noticed they were all bout eyes, but you dont write that much after eachother so I couldve forgetten. O.o
-
Another really good one! Keep them coming! (btw: for the lazy ones :p [url]http://apoco.250free.com/I%20FEEL.mid[/url] )
-
Well.... Everything is said that I would've said so ill just put it simple: That is [size=5]GREAT![/size]
-
[U][B]Lin[/B][/U] Fighting Style: Chinese 'Qin Gong' + 'Zhu Sha Zang' (i.e. agility skills + special fists skills) Birthdate: 16th Feburary Age: Unknown (around 30 years old) Birthplace: He bei province of China (Lun Zhou) Blood Group: Poison Height: 195 cm Weight: 75 kg Hobbies: None Favourite Food: None (people who live for the day have no likes and dislikes) Favourite Sports: Whichever (especially in long-distance running and sprints) Most important thing: The dictates of Hizoku Hates most: None Attacks: