Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Boo

    Items

    Teru sama is gotten by a game shark if I remember well. If not. Im wrong :p But if it is and its in ur ball list ( so u cant use anymore balls) u can keep selling it for eternity :) But remember! Pokeballs are locked off then. But if it isnt that, then im talking over-info here :p
  2. Im sure its 55 so keep training and get it :)
  3. raikou likes the path under Blackthorn a lot. Its there much so.... Just telling :p
  4. [I]While the three warriors walk on insearch of Karina, Aerow sits against a tree, deep in the darkest of the woods. No one dares to come there so he can sit in rest there.[/I] Aerow: damn you Tyron!... Damn you Valen!.... Damn you Visor!... Damn you Karina!... DAMN THIS WORLD! [I]"Now, now. Calm down."[/I] Aerow: Why should I?! Everyone has been revived! How am I supposed to kill them all?! [I]"You arent."[/I] Aerow: What do you mean?! [I]"There are more evil warriors around here. Let them take care of them and then you just make my road free."[/I] Aerow: More warriors? [I]"yes."[/I] Aerow: What ever. I want Tyron. And also that brat that attacked me when I wanted to revive Tyron! If he wasnt here, I wouldnt even have revived Visor! [I]"Are you forgetting about Valen? Maybe you have nothing against him, but maybe he has something against you huh?"[/I] Aerow: Whatever! Ill just leave now because I want to keep up with them, incase they find Karina. She might be weak enough to take over. [I]"Do that."[/I]
  5. Err.... At the beginning you can go a few paths. left (longest way) right (medium way) and with the silth rider. On the way to Balmoria with the long way you allready get at least one level up :p Or. Thats the best for the beginning :)
  6. ur talking bout crystal there ;) *notices the question is answered* Ok. You wont need me around here anymore then
  7. well... I dont even know it, but..... Since there are two topics on OB bout it, it must be good :) So.... Do you have a picture of it or sumfin?
  8. Ur welcome *puts them all three up at the same time* ARGH! my ears!!! >.<
  9. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i] [B][color=indigo]No, actually, not every character can learn magic. You can't equip Espers on Umaro or Gogo, so they can't learn magic. If you put the "magic" command on Gogo, he can use magic, but only spells that the other party members know. He still can't actually learn magic himself, though.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Oops! I didnt knew cause I never putted gogo in my team and I quited FFVI b4 I got Umaro ^_^' And Oh yeah! My 2nd choice would be FFVII but I havent got it myself so I cant really put it on #1 because the guy who had it wasnt even far, but I expecially choose FFVI for Shadow :p
  10. [url]http://apoco.250free.com/godofheaven.mid[/url] [url]http://apoco.250free.com/lord%20have%20mercy.mid[/url] [url]http://apoco.250free.com/EVENIN2.mid[/url] ^ for if you dont want to download the 3 of them :p
  11. U know.... A lot of people say that, but it isnt true. They move all around Johto and not only at a sertain spot. Liek I said. If you see them once, just look up on them in the pokedex. :)
  12. but not in Crystal ;) Only in S/G
  13. *has just finished the other worship song* ooooo! Another one! This one is even more relaxing :) *starts to become drowzee of music*
  14. *puts it on emmidiattely* *relaxes* aaaaah...... Good music :).....
  15. Boo

    Psycho

    Hmm..... Work on rhyming a lil, but I think ur better in Psycho poems than [I]"dark"[/I] poems. hehe. Anyways. It was very amusing/creepy/good. Keep up the weird work :p
  16. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i] [B][color=indigo]I like FFVI, mainly because of the diversity of characters, and because each of the many characters actually has a pretty good story behind them, for the most part. The story is excellent, as good as FFVII's, in my opinion, and it has some of the best attacks and whatnot. I still can't get over being able to do eight attacks with one character using a Genji Glove and Offering. My only real complaint about the game is that almost every character can learn magic. I think that makes it just a little too easy.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Ditto. But only one typo: EVERY one can learn magic by giving an esper to someone...... But still FFVI is the best. I liked Shadow over all the chars.
  17. Oooh! Thats why! Just put in "Spoiler" at the titel :p
  18. Boo

    Your Typical RPG..

    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Schratn9 [/i] [B]I join whatever sounds interesting, and I at least have little knowledge of the background of the story... [/B][/QUOTE] ditto on u Scratn9.
  19. But why would anyone need a spoiler tag?
  20. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sage [/i] [B]My assistants are: Lalaith Ril, Mitch and ColorDeaf (and Ginny, if she accepts), [/B][/QUOTE] ^ Just to make clear to some people ;)
  21. Valen. Ever played Crystal? ;) No duplicating in that game. And I guesse your question has been solved now. full answer: When you fly, the 2 pokemon go to a whole other place. When you walk in their area, they'll move an area. They can be anywhere IN JOHTO. Not just 3 places.
  22. Yeah! Get the midi up! BTW: Its very cool, and the better part is, I go to the church :p
  23. IFTVFSIAFOOMCOL ^I found this very funny so I am falling out of my chair over laughing.
  24. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i] [B]A very good poem Evelyn. :) [/B][/QUOTE] You said it how it is DoK
  25. cool. *swings along with music* hehe..... Its cool :)
×
×
  • Create New...