-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
Its weird like you said but it has something.... It is very good ^^
-
It looks much better now. :) Good job on the banner ^^
-
That one's very very cool But the text is hard to read.......
-
I liked LotR2 a lot. But the first half was a tad boring. i especially liked parts of the 2nd half cause [spoiler]when they are in the castle (forget name) and when you see a wall and only a helmet of Gimli (the dwarf in Dutch).[/spoiler] Or: [spoiler]"thats 2!" "Ive got 17" "im not going to get beated by a point ear"[/spoiler] or: [spoiler]"its far..." "throw me. but dont tell the elf!"[/spoiler] I think those are the funniest parts.
-
Okay. [U][B]I[/B][/U] find rap pointless. I have nothing against the people who do like it. Neither do i like R&B/Hip hop. I keep it with rock, some hard rock and some pop. And I hate Ja Rule also >_>
-
Its nice. Kind of confusing, but it has something. I dunno what, but it touched me. Good work. Id love to read more :)
-
I prever rhyming because I like to read it more. Free verse indeed is easier to write, but thats not what matters to me :)
-
"let us begin" "Yes" "then may the best fighter win!" Aerow shouted while charging at Tyron with such a speed that if Tyron didnt suspected it, he would've surely been knocked fifteen meters away. [I]Tyron dodged it by a side roll to the left and he quickly handled his Phantom blade, so he could emmidiately counter with a slash at Aerow. It just scratched him though, because he saved himself with jumping on a pile of rubble. He grabbed his left arm, where the cut was, and he looked at the wound. It was just a little scratch so he looked at Tyron again. Aerow closed his eyes a bit and threw his Pain dagger with humangous speed at Tyron who was just able to dodge it, but emmidiatelly after that the dagger hitted a tree, Aerow shot an arrow at Tyron which landed in this one's right shoulder. He pulled out the arrow and covered the wound with a piece of his cape laying right next to him.[/I] "Just get it over with."
-
"I shall join you aswell." [I]the others looked over to him. they didnt recognize him, because he was descendant of none of the other fellowhip. He walked over to the others while looking over the current fellowship with a grin like hes proud. He takes out his twin slayer and lays it on the ground.[/I] "And pardon me from being late." he says while bowing.
-
It is fantastic! Just one lil min point here. the last sentence..... I dunno.... didnt catch me....
-
i liked the 1st one a lot. Amazing is the word how I describe it. the 2nd was less good to me, but still great ^_~
-
but like in the old version of OracleRPG, they had the colour adding hack.... Maybe Rikku knows it Oo But if I can find a way to get u it, ill do cause I like to use red :p
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rain [/i] [B][color=blue][size=1]James, I've been to a vBulletin board that had an option for 'permanent' colouring of posts. When you signed up to the board you chose the colour your posts would be. And you changed it by going into Change Profile, or Options or something. I thought that was pretty swishy. lol.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Shes right. Ive been to boards where they had that also so.... If they can do colour, wouldnt it be able to do fonts? :therock:
-
OOC: I G2G so its a tad short -_-' ______________________ "Darn. If only I wasnt held up, I would've been in time!" [I]The man in the cloak who just said it, threw of his cloak walked towards the place where they were supposed to go. Then he looks up seeing someone who looks like a twin of Boromir and he stops.[/I] "Who are you?" "Im Naromir. And you?" "Aerow. I was supposed to go to the counsil meeting, but I got held up so im a tad late."
-
Name: Aerow Age: 872 (looks 23 though >_>) Race: dark elf Weapons: Twin Slayer [a weapon with two sides. Its black with red on the cutting edges of each blade], Blize (his dagger which the blade is the size of a flat hand and hes also black with red on the cutting edges] Description: He has a dark skin like every dark elf. he has one green eye (his left) and one totally red eye with a scar through it (his right). His leather armor is darkish and he has some piercings through his ears (4 in each). His hair is black and is long and hangs till his arms. Bio: Lonesome Warrior.... More will be reveiled in RPG. Other: -
-
I edited BTW, but still... Here in the NL its swearing -_-
-
Ok. Question. Sh*t is censored but theres nothing with god-dammit/damn. And at least censore Goddammit/goddamn -_-' EDIT: Ok... Then just only reply on the rest! >.<
-
OOC: I dont like FFVIII so much, but oh well. Ill just sign up... so.... R U supposed to be good? Cause.... Id like to be evil [B]Name:[/B] Aerow [B]Age:[/B] 23 [B]GFs:[/B] Brothers [B]Bio:[/B] He has been trained sinse his 3th. His life has been ruined. Father died. mother died with a broken heart and his old girlfriend has died also. That was probably the main reason why he stepped in the army that Seifer was creating. His father trained him the whole way up. Now he can unleash his inner anger in battle as a strong weapon. [B]SeeD lvl:[/B] 17 [B]Weapon:[/B] Double sided hell blade (a weapon with two sides. Its black with red on the cutting side of each blade) [B]Limit Break(1):[/B] inner wrath-[stores his inner anger in his blade to create a distructive slash] [B]Garden:[/B] Galabadia
-
OOC: Nobody gets in this battle okay? >.< Aerow: And now to show them what ive made off! [I] Aerow turns around and with humangous power, he jumps up while holding his hands up into the waterfall. The lava forming a ball and the waterfall stopped streaming.[/I] Aerow: They can have it back. [I]He again runs back to the three warriors but this time he runs arpund them so they cant see him coming. Before they know it, Aerow stands behind them and he throws the ball at Shin. You can hear Visor warn him, but it was too late. The damage has been done. And not a little damage. No. Shin was too exausted to block or even dodge it so it came fully at him.[/I] Tyron: How on earth?! Aerow: You cannot beat me! My powers lie far beyond yours! So give up! Tyron: Visor! Get Shin! Visor: What?! You're?!.... Tyron: Yes im going to fight him! Aerow: Allright! This could be fun! One on one! You two stay out of this or you'll be sorry! Visor: Didnt you see what he did to shin's attack?! Tyron: Of course I did! Aerow: Just leave. Tyron: Do it Visor! Visor: Okay.... Good luck! Tyron: Thanks!
-
1. I would add a bit off a storyline at it. Not just "Basically in this one Seymour Sephiroth and Ansem team up and escape from death to come and try to destroy the world. Only the team of guardians and cloud strife and his friends can stop them.They have been located at a castle planning their assaults while quietly one day the summoner and her guardians and Cloud and his friends are warned about their presence." 2. I dont think every spot'll be taken. 3. I would add a bit off a storyline at it. Not just "Basically in this one Seymour Sephiroth and Ansem team up and escape from death to come and try to destroy the world. Only the team of guardians and cloud strife and his friends can stop them.They have been located at a castle planning their assaults while quietly one day the summoner and her guardians and Cloud and his friends are warned about their presence." :p
-
Tyron: Oh well... Im not planning on following them anyways. Shin: Who? Tyron: The others of course! By now they must have the I.K allready. Shin: What is that anyways? Visor: Havent payed attention during lessons? hehe. The I.K is Valen's strongest weapon. He captured Tristam in it also..... Tyron: Hasnt Tristam waked up by now then? Shin: I dont get it... Visor: Oh well. Let them handle it. He aint THAT strong. I mean, Wolf did beat him easily. Tyron: But now the weapons arent under the chant of the justice blade anymore remember? Shin: Im lost.... Tyron: Ok. We beated Tristam. He was an evil uy, who was fighting sides of Lacroix and his little bro Indrid. Wolf beated him and Valen putted him in this little crystal or something like that. Shin: aha.... so you think they are now fighting Tristam? Visor: Or one of them was beaten or Tristam was, but at least one power is gone. Tyron: I still sence Valen, Wolf and Karina. And I dont think Tristam'll killthe little ones. Shin: ok. Then its okay. Visor: But.... [I]Before he could even talk, a huge explosion shook the earth. Shin allmost lost his balance and Tyron quickly dodged a falling tree. The sky was coloured.[/I] Visor: Lets go check out what happend! Tyron: Aerow! Visor: Allready?! We just kicked his butt and hes back allready?! Shin: Sounds like hes asking for more! [I]They run towards the direction where the explosion was. There Stands Aerow. Calmly with his palm of his hand at chest height, towards the city.[/I] Tyron: Aerow! Aerow: So you've came huh? Tyron: I couldnt stay and wait for you to attack me, could i? Aerow: You [I]could[/I]... But now you're here, lets say: Fight! [I]Suddenly Aerow charges forward, jumps over Tyron and slams Visor against a building letting a lot of rocks and rubble fall on Visor, in the same jump. Aerow turns around and kicks at Tyron, but this one dodged. Shin came at Aerow from behind, but Aerow noticed him so he kicked backwards. Shin, who could hardly dodge it, grabbed his Samaria and slashed at Aerow. He blocked it with the twin Viper and emmidiatelly jumped on a destroyed building and shoots an arrow at Tyron. This one dived, but it still schratched him at his cheek. Shin charged towards Aerow, but Aerow jumped over him and cutted him in the back with the Pain Dagger. Tyron and Shin both stood up while Visor tries to get away from under the rubble.[/I] Visor: Lucky shot! I didnt expect him.
-
Im not really into love poems, but it is quite good. I agree with Vegitto about the ending. But overall a very nice poem.
-
.... without the text I think it would look better.... the text doesnt really fit in my eyes..... Might be just the colour though.......
-
I think you write very well! Keep writing. Its far better than I could do! Oo
-
If you find the sig's room-taking, than I would suggest you use Solo Tremaine's advice. Yes, some use huge sigs which only exist out of smileys>enter>smileys>enter>smileyes etc. But not all sigs exist out of that. Other Members: :stupid: