-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
Tyron: uh.... Whats happening? Apocomon: I dunno but it feels awesome! Piximon: That, Tyron, is Biomerging. Apocomon: Allright! tyron: Bio-Merging active! Apocomon: Bio-merge too!!! [I]And as Apocomon fuses with Tyron, a light appears around them and when the process is done, a digimon stands on the same spot they had just been.[/I]
-
in what version of pkmn? And I havent found any of the pokemon attacks wich they get on the same lvl... They both get Psychic though.....
-
Apocomon: Why do we need biomerging right? Tyron: Yeah. Apocomon: Maybe I can digivolve to the mega level again. Tyron: We could try. Apocomon: Anyways. Ultidramon! Can I count on you when it comes to DNA-digivolving?
-
OOC: Please read the rules. U cant post in an RPG without signing up ;) ____________ Apocomon: Man! they're coming back allready! I missed all of the fun! piximon: How do you know they come back? Apocomon: Because I can DNA-digivolve with Veemon, I can feel him for some reson --- U continue cause I have nufin to do :p
-
Gaming Who is your favorite pokemon in the game, and why?
Boo replied to Zanarkand Abes's topic in Noosphere
Go Cubone! No pokemon is better than Cubone! And the cool thing is:.... Hes stronger than that annoying brat of a Pikachu! (I just dis-like pikachu of Yellow) -
or u just do {IMG}the link{/IMG} with [] instead of {} ;)
-
Boris...... And I know all the riming and russian kinda jokes allready about it! :mad:
-
yeah correct. Im out of questions.....
-
Apocomon: Ok im better now! Noticemon! Ur going to help me? Noticemon: Pixiemon? Pixiemon: He will go apocomon. Apocomon: allright! Pixiemon: But do you know how to biomerge? Tyron: Biomerge? Apocomon: Eh... Hehe.... No.
-
In fact, they are the same :) Q: In wich pkmn game you cant catch Weezing?
-
OOC: Im sorry but I was off for a day or two cause i was kinda busy. _______ Omegamon: Wew.... *de-digivolves* Apocomon: That took a lot of my energy..... I have to get through the portal... [I]He gets warpes back and when he gets there, he drops on the ground[/I] Apocomon: Where is the rest? Pixiemon: On on their next mission. Apocomon: Im going after them. Noticemon: YOU must rest.
-
OOC: Sorry I had writers block on this a whole time, but it was really cool :) 2 will be even better I hope. :D _______________[B][I]Tyron's after story[/I][/B]_______________ [list] [I]As they walked in their hometown they were being cheered by everyone who had survived the destruction. Tyron wasnt that happy. He was thinking off Valen. They should've walked here with the three of them. Visor, him and Valen. Of course he was happy that he had beaten the evil force, but still..... This return to their hometown was empty. They had no home to go to. They had no family to celebrate it with. On that moment Tyron stood still. Visor looked at him and saw a smile on his face. Tyron smiled what he hasnt done in a whole time again. He didnt even smile when they had defeated Dymonoc. Tyron ran to the grave of mother. Next to her he layed the phantom blade. He may have not been possible to protect her before, but this blade was a sign that anyone who touches that grave will have to deal with him.[/I] [/list] (ill edit further and further)
-
Demon: Yo! [I]As demon watches the whole thing playing he begins to glow.[/I] Demon: Great timing! Demon digivolve in! A demon: Armored Demon! Bring it on! [I]Armored Demon Jumped infront of Mseadramon and grabs his horn and throws him over himself.[/I] Mseadramon: Fool! you arrrre to weak! [I]With that, he charged at A demon and rams against his chest what makes A demon jump back.[/I] A demon: Tyron... I would like some help here..... Tyron: Eh... Yeah! A demon: De-digivolve too! Apocomon: Apocomon! Warp digivolve too! Omegamon: Omegamon! Lets settle it!
-
I dont really have a sixth sence I guesse....... Oh yeah! "I see dead people!" :p
-
Apocomon: I dont know.... I have no idea where Tyron must be..... Why do I need tyron anyways? Hmm.... Maybe hes the key to reach the highest level..... Oh well.... TYRON!!! [I]As Apocomon was calling, something was moving underneath the rubble. And all of the sudden, a greymon with red scars through his eyes and a totally dark grey skin with black armor, came up. He was holding a human in his right hand. It was tyron![/I] Apocomon: Put him down! Greymon: What were YOU going to do? Apocomon: Just bring it on! Apocomon digivolve too!..... Demon: Demon! Allright! come on! Greymon: nova blast! [I]The fireball came at Demon, but this one dodged.[/I] Demon: You have to aim better! Greymon: Shut your mouth! Nova blast! [I]Another time he shot a fireball and demon dodged again. Greymon shot another one again and this time demon didnt dodge it. He readied himself. When the fireball allmost hitted him, he slammed him back, causing Greymon to step back.[/I] Demon: Good for you that Im not going to kill you because I dont have that much time. Greymon: Grrrrr! Demon: Of course I can make some time free if you want. Greymon: Bring it on! Demon: Okay. Because I began this day good, ill just beat you up so badly that you are begging to give me Tyron! [I]The Greymon charged at Demon with his claw raised above his head. he striked at Demon, but he grabbed his arm and threw him against a ruined building. Good luck that Greymon putted down Tyron first.[/I] Greymon: Ouch..... Demon: Now for the finishing touch! Diamond Power! [I]Demon began to glow silverelly. He ran up at demon and slammed at full power against his head. The greymon flew through six more buildings and then fell unconsious.[/I] Demon: Tyron! Are you allright? Tyron: I...Im ok.... Demon: Allright! Lets go to the digital world! Tyron: Huh? Why? Demon: you'll hear!
-
Nice poem. Keep writin/translating :p
-
.....That was allmost the same post as me >.< And yes I also think the last (part) made it good :)
-
Tyron: Man hes strong... Kain are you okay? Kain: Yeah.... I little backache, but I can fight. Tyron: Auron! Are you still alive? Auron: .....Y....yea..... Tyron: Allright! Lets regroup and give it anothe chance! [I]All of Elsyan's arrows had missed. She heared Tyron saying so regroup and followed his idea. So did Mara. They readied themself. But then Tyron thought of Relee lying on the stairs. He thought about going to look if she was coming up, but he didnt had the change. Before he even turned his head, Malius came attacking.[/I]
-
[I]Apocomon was laying on a rock. He was baking brown in the nice golden sun. Blue sky, white clouds, bright sun, peace. He could finally relax. Or atleast. For now. The one moment he layed in the sun and the next moment he stood on the ground in a fighting stance looking at the direction of a mountain. Something big came his way. The digimon stopped infront of him and the wind of the wings of the digimon was very strong. Apocomon just opened his mouth when the digimon began to speak.[/I] "You are Apocomon I suppose?" he said while watching at Apocomon like he was scanning him. Apocomon: Thats me? And you are? "Im Noticemon. I was sended by Pixiemon." He said while he now only looked at Apocomon's face. Apocomon: Why the hell does Pixiemon summons me? Its not because of that I have to move his furniture again or sumfin like that? Noticemon: No. Now it is serious. Come with me and Pixiemon will explain. Apocomon: Allright. But... How do I get there? Noticemon: I dont suppose you can fly so you can go on my back. Apocomon: Okidoki. Wait. One more thing. You werent only sended for me eh? Noticemon: No. There were 7 more Noticemon's sended to get all of the chosen digimon. The digimon who are the most suitable for the mission. Apocomon: Woohoo! Im ready to go! [I]Apocomon jumped on the back of Noticemon and they flew up. Apocomon felled free so far above the land.[/I] Apocomon: This is great! Far above the land! The wind through my hair! Wait.... I have none. Oh well! Pixiemon, here i come! [I]The time flew by as they flew to the door of Pixiemon's castle, house thing. Apocomon jumped off and walked through the opening. As they opened the doors Apocomon saw Egnamon.[/I] Egnamon: Hey Apocomon! Apocomon: Yo Egnamon! Long time no seen!
-
What OtakuBoards member are you? Take the test and find out!
Boo replied to Mnemolth's topic in General Discussion
Why am I not in?! :bawl: I wouldve been one of a kind. Maybe shinobi will get me, but.... :p -
What OtakuBoards member are you? Take the test and find out!
Boo replied to Mnemolth's topic in General Discussion
heh..... Look over the newbie lounge...... :nervous: -
I liked Aeris better ~_~' AW: My name? I dunno just thought it up so I used it for my email adres... Why for my name? Dunno... Sounded cool :p And if you can shorten it to D_A :D
-
What OtakuBoards member are you? Take the test and find out!
Boo replied to Mnemolth's topic in General Discussion
not right. Im sere! :bawl: *does test again* now im anna! :cross: ok. Put me in it :mad: Im not Lady Asphysia! -
Ok people! It started!
-
yes. That would be a good idea in my eyes if u made the flash movie urself. So you can get it rated.