-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
[I]they didnt notice that Wolf went to the back of the griffin and used a full power charge.[/I] Visor: All!!!!!!! [I]All of them used their strongest attacks on the griffin. They didnt know if it would finish him, but when the dust dissapeared, they only saw a foating sword at eye height.[/I] Karina: Thats it! We did it! Visor: Wooohoooo! Valen: lets take it! [I]Valen wanted to grab the sword but he got bounced back by it.[/I] Karina: Huh? Wolf: What the? [I]Wolf tries to take it too, but he also bounced back.[/I] Visor: What is going on?! [I]Visor reached the grip of the sword. He didnt knew how, but when he grabbed it, he felled a strange power flewing through his boody.[/I]
-
Tyron: I guesse nothing's wrong with that. At least you can travel the first part. Lets go then. Karina: Allready? Are you an endless energy source or something? Tyron: I wont wait for you. [I]And with that, he jumps on a tree that just came floating along on the water.[/I] Karina: You're gonna let yourself off a waterfall?!
-
Okidoki. First of all. -Shinobi, since hes one of my best friends on the boards. -Mist, she might slam me all the time, but I guesse thats her:D -Pyrobhobic, I might cant spell her name, and she might hardly be on, but she still is a major artist in writing and drawing. -Starlight, also one of my best friends. -Empathy, one heck of a writer and a good friend. -Sirven_2002, another one-of-best friends. -Valen, might not be on much, but he's cool :) -MysticDarkElf, friend over MSN,but I forget why I got her in my list :p -Debresko, cool guy on MSN with and great mod. -Saiyan_monkey, too bad her MSn adress' weird, but still. Shes cool and funny :p -allmost all mods, cause for their dedication to the boards. -James and Adam, expecially for their dedication to the boards. I respect [size=1](allmost)[/size] everyone here, but these are the main guys/girls.
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i] [B]...*sigh* I told you and told you and told you not to post in my RPG. [/B][/QUOTE] O.o oh yeah.... that was why... o.O
-
[I]Visor hitted the Griffin fully, but it had no effect on him.[/I] Wolf: What?! Valen! Valen: Yes! Visor: Help out over here! [I]Valen who watched the battle from distance, because he protected Karina, jumped in the battle also.[/I] Valen: Karina will be fine.
-
Tyron: What? Elfs, humans and demons arent the only ones around. Karina: I know, but I dont know what you are. A lizard? Tyron: Yeah. If you call a halfdragon a lizard. Karina: Halfdragon?! I thought they were all dead! Tyron: looks like I survived huh? Karina: You dont have to act so smart. Tyron: Im not acting smart. I just dont like talking. I rather be quiet and stand in the wind, watching the world from atop of a mountain.
-
[I]Tyron stared at the forest underneath the edge he stands on. He looks over the whole forest. He must know for sure if no demon is around. Because if there is, he would only bring trouble with him. His sight landed on a little stone bridge. He saw a group of dark elfs walking over it. A brave and fast race, but the most of them have no pride. The king of the dark elfs has joined the demons. With that he gives his people away as soldiers and slaves for the demons. though, there're some dark elfs who are at the good side, but he hasnt met even one of them yet. He now opens his mouth to ask the same question as he asked before.[/I] Tyron: Why are you following me?
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i] [B]Ugh. D_A, your posts were deleted because they were spam. [/B][/QUOTE] why was it spam then?! I dont see any reson why that was spam! I just posted a post! But everytime I tried to post my piece of the story, it got deleted! WHY WAS IT SPAM?!
-
tyron: there's no way that she just eccedentelly fell through a secret door. Elsyan: I must try. Tyron: Come on. lets get back and think of a plan. [I]Tyron walked away from the side of Elsyan and walked in the groups direction. There he saw Aerow walking towards him.[/I] Aerow: there's no stoping huh? Tyron: Im afraid not. Aerow: Then we'll just have to try and convince.. HUH?! Tyron: What the?! [I]An Arrow came out of nowhere and the next second, it hitted the wall right next to Elsyan.[/I] Elsyan: What?! [I]Aerow ran at Elsyan. While the archer was still reloading, he got the chance to help Elsyan. On that moment, another arrow was shot at her. Aerow jumped and right before the arrow hitted Elsyan, Aerow was infront of her and took the arrow in his chest. On that they heared footsteps running away. Tyron runned in the direction they saw the arrow come from, but when he got there, the archer was nowhere to be found.[/I] Tyron: Grrrr.....
-
I dont really like or dis-like it, but its closest to disliking. ----- [B]IM OTAKU! YAY![/B]
-
That one's very good indeed :)
-
[I]He didnt wait for the answer and he dashed away again. He didnt knew for sure if she followed him again, but he didnt care. He had other things at his mind for now. [/I] Tyron: Im allmost there. The place where she wouldgo if anything bad heppend and I wasnt around. I must be there before demons find it. [I]He kept on running and finally he stopped. He walked on on a normal speed and then he reached the edge of the forest. A big waterfall was streaming and there; in the direction of the moon, is his target.[/I]
-
..... This isnt a picture of you.... Ask a mod to move it to the Poetry section :) [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/CvsK.gif[/IMG]
-
Tyron: *Why is she following me?* Karina: *I can hardly keep up with him. Whats the hurry?* [I]Tyron suddenly stops and turns his head. Karina didnt expect Tyron to turn around and he saw her.[/I] Tyron: Why are you folowing me?
-
[B]name:[/B] Razor [B]Age:[/B] 23 [B]Nationality:[/B] Tailand [B]fighting style:[/B] Taiboxing (like Sagat and Adon)/Karate mix (deadly combination :devil: ) [B]special Abilities:[/B] [I][/I]: [I][/I]: L8er [I][/I]: [B]Bio:[/B] Later in the story :) [B]Description:[/B] Razor wears black karate pants with Dark grey shapes from his knees till his foot that are formed like sorta ghosts. He has a scar through his right eye and a cross-formed scar on his left arm. He only has a pants so he has no t-shirt or shoes. His eye's are red and he has black hair (Garet's hair from Golden Sun, but then its black).
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=royalblue]I agree with CWB 100%. If she doesn't like you because of Anime...then she's not your friend.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Yep... Same answer here! :)
-
Gaming Pokemon: If you could make a perfect one what would it be and look like?
Boo replied to Flipmodesquad's topic in Noosphere
James is a Pikachu fan?! O.o I hate Pikachu! :flaming: and my perfect pkmn is Cubone :D I made a steel, a moon and a king evolution of Eevee once, but I think I have to re-draw them :( -
I thought that was 10, but im not sure...
-
Im Tyron! Im not Aerow! He was with me! ___________ Tyron: Lets head back. Aerow: Yes. I agree on that. [I]They head back to the others.[/I] BTW: Sorry for the shorteness.
-
[I]Tyron ran at highspeed when he saw someone sitting in a high tree. He stopped. [/I] Tyron: What are you doing here? Its dangerous! Elven Girl: Dont mind me that much. You may get attacked while you aren't watching. Tyron: If I were you, I'd get out of here. Its pretty Dangerous! Elven Girl: I can help myself. Tyron: Hmph. Whatever. [I]With that he dashed on, leaving the elven girl in the tree.[/I]
-
LOL I think I will read it when I have no HomeWork :(
-
I joined as one of the first peeps so I hope I get in :all:
-
What do you think?! O.o Its way to big! (for me atleast) o.O
-
[I]"Move it!"[/I] Visor: But I cant! [I]"Yes you can! Think of father how he died! He didnt give up by one attack!"[/I] Visor: Grrrr..... Dont get father into this! He died in that battle! [I]"So you are thinking of letting your friends die because you wont move?! Man!"[/I] Visor: *tries to stand up* That hurts. I can hardly stand. [I]"Try. Come on. Your friends are counting at you."[/I] Wolf: Argh!