Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Boo

    New Sig

    Nope. Hasnt died. They did a server switch ;) AW: Very nice banner, but.... it be a lil plain left and right.... but still its very nice. 7.5/10 *EDIT* ya... plainess could maybe be no plain with good fonts.
  2. [I]In a flash Cecil landed on his hands and knees on the ground. As soon as he touched the ground, the portal closed and left him alone in this strange place. He stood up and looked around.[/I] 'Where am I? The first moment i was training sword skills and the next i landed here on the ground...' [I]The technoligy in this city was amazing. Everywhere he looked were shining things. Everything was made out of metal. Suddenly he heared footsteps. he looked in the direction it came from and he saw humans.[/I] 'So i AM on Earth. I must've been brought forward in time... That means that portal was a time portal?... What is going on?' [I]Suddenly he got a burst of pain in his head and the next moment he lay on the ground.[/I]
  3. Boo

    Banner

    [QUOTE][I]MSN convo[/I] [b]apart from that i find the green iron stuff a little plain if it is that much, its a very cool banner[/b][/quote] and the man on the moon likes salami.
  4. Boo

    Chi Banner

    the txt aint so right on it, but o.t.t I like it :)
  5. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jenni [/i] [B]font sucks, the blur sucks. Nice try, but no. [/B][/QUOTE] As if YOU are so great :rolleyes: AW: Its a very nice banner, but the blue txt could be black I guesse...
  6. Apo: Baaaah! Mini-VX. You hurt yourself against wall? Mini-VX: Where did you suddenly came from?! Apo: From outside... *rolls eyes* Well. Did you hurt yourself? Mini-VX: A little. Why? Apo: Okay. Just wanna know. [I]Apo walked through to the Meeting hall leaving VX blinking for a few seconds. Then Apo suddenly bowed his head and stood still. The next moment he suddenly laughed the brains out of his head (which were rare already).[/I] Apo: BAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA! Mini-VX: Whats so funny?! Apo: You! Baaaahaaaa! Mini-VX: I dont see anything funny about it! Apo: Well baah! Because YOU crashed, I didnt! Baaahaaa! *cough* Mini-VX: *blink* *blink* [I]Mini-VX walked off to the hall and this time leaving Apo standing there.[/I] Apo: V? Where be you? Mini-VX? *blink* Ill better go to the meeting... [I]When arriving in the meeting hall:...[/I] Apo: Ahem!....................................... You guys dont believe what Mini-VX just happend! Mini-VX: Oh boy >_> [I]After Apo told the whol story and noticed nobody liked it he said:[/I] Apo: Of course I didnt found it funny at all. Others: *blink* Blink*
  7. ehm... me with big problemo... me have to see if I can draw silence from edea or me be doomed O_O... I have no silence myself ^^;;
  8. Boo

    Favorite

    I like Cubone the most. 1. I just find him cool looking 2. He has a cool character. The outlaw type. like he doesnt care a **** about the world. He is a cool type (ground. duh) and he has a skull on his head (man thats cool :p) my opinion+explanation ^_^
  9. ...man.... that.... is..... awesome... its a far diff style than the rest on these boards O_o it is amazing.... :wow:
  10. Thats such a cool quote from Gladiator ^^ The banner is quite cool too, but.... Vegeta looks like bleh oO
  11. Boo

    New Graphic

    the 2nd one you posted is the best me thinks. the 3th is a lil.. ehm... busy Oo
  12. [QUOTe]even better than the other one The camera stuff rules Xtra ^^[/QUOTE] says enough me thinks.
  13. New.. but old... I made it already but never showed it... easy though, but here it is :) basement barrier (again a name Shinobi made up) [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/03.png[/IMG]
  14. Boo

    New Graphic

    i dont like brown >_< O.t.t it looks really nice :) [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/try2.png[/IMG] ^had to do it :p
  15. ....ehm.... :nervous:.... who is kurt? Oo
  16. 80's rock is splendid :) (most rock is but thats realy sum of the best :p)
  17. [quote] [I]MSN convo by Shin and D_A on sum time[/I] [B]Cool animated banner. It rules[/B][/quote] look above for comment :rolleyes:
  18. [B]Name:[/B] Dark Mini Apo (apo) [B]Alleigance:[/B] Mini-Flash [B]Weapon (if you so chose):[/B] Plastic twin-axe [B]Magic (also if you chose):[/B] Wool elesteficating (or whatever u call it), Making his wool elestic so every attack he gets on it shall make the attacker bounce back (can also be used when jumping off things) [B]Description:[/B] well err.... A sheep with red eyes.... yah... he looks very cute untill he gets angry and feels like attacking people... Then he gets evil red eyes. and.... yah.... thats it Oo [B]Bio:[/B] it all started when he was a lil plushie sheep... He always used his axe to shred other plushies making their stuffing flow (or whatever u call it) over the ground. It was his hobby. mini-Flash was looking at him and since then Apo thinks he is a soldier of Mini-Flashy. :stupid: mwahaha! Queeny's gonna die :devil:
  19. Boo

    AGAIN a banner

    well... Editing a wind effect out of it when the wind effect was there before the current banner is kinda hard ya know ^^;;
  20. Phew! Good to hear that cause I really thought the peeps here were going :drunk:
  21. Boo

    AGAIN a banner

    [QUOTE]for the love of God use some text or a character or something[/QUOTE] If you give me that stuff I sure will ;) Thanks anyways :)
  22. staff needed? *does a step forward* heh It looks very cool BTW. I cant see anything wrong in it :)
  23. ...O_O. People here are.... scary.... *looks at how many times they were downloaded*...very.... scary.....
  24. Boo

    AGAIN a banner

    ehm... no... it doesnt say anything... does look like it though now I look at it... thanks
  25. [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/05.png[/IMG] Maths Question: A little bit of PSP7 + a bored D_A=... Cosmic Fusion (©of name to Shinobi :))
×
×
  • Create New...