Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. It took Happy allmost a half an hour to find it. Happy: Ive got it! Tyron: ill go get Karina. He runs too the farm and sees Karina riding a horse. Tyron: Let's have a race on them. Karina: Why not? Tyron: After that we'll o back too happy 'cause he found the mask. Karina: Okay. [I]Tyron jumped on a horse and they raced back to the hotel.[/I]
  2. Man! We once had a flood here in the Netherlands. 1953. :( lucky I didn't was there at that moment.
  3. And like a carrot (kakarot) is the brother of a radish (radditz) thats funny, but Bra? He's overdoing it. He didn't even changed it a little bit!
  4. Man! Train a Tyranitar and poof! Celebi, mew, mewtwo, zapdos, lugia, articuno, moltres and Ho oh are finito! :devil: But wait a min. Tyranittar is made to do that :laugh:
  5. Apocomon: But before we'll do that, lets have some food and a goodnight sleep. Raptormon: Yeah good idea. Bunniemon: Im hungry. [I]They sit down to eat and as soon asit begins to turn dark, guilmon makes a fire.[/I] Guilmon: Lets make some hot marshmallows. Apocomon: Yeah! And some scary stories. *evil look on his face* Renamon: If you want that so pleased, you'll begin. APocomon: Okay. Fine. Terriermon: Not too scary eh? Apocomon: Nah! Blackagumon: Lets begin! APocomon: It was a dark night like this one. three little digimon were walking throu a scary forest. They decided to camp there and they sit down to eat some marshmallows. But then..... The bushes began to shake. They ran away, but there he was. Standing right infront of them. Doomon! The most scary looking digimon there ever was. He has huge teath and just had a meal, because he has blood on his cheek. [I]No one notices that Apocomon gives a sign too guilmon and they also dont notice he slips away. After that, Apocomon gives a little sign too blackagumon and he dissapears too. Apocomon continued.[/I] Apocomon: Two of the three digimon were eaten allive. The other one ran away as fast as he could and he found a deserted town. He looked around and saw another bush shake. It was another Doomon. He was surounded by them! he couldnt go left or right because there were houses and infront of him and in his back were the Doomon. He tried to give it everything he got. His friends were dead allready. Terriermon and Bunniemon were no more. The two Doomon attacked..... Terriermon: What was that? :nervous: [I]The bushes were shaking[/I]
  6. OOC: If noone is going to begin this yet, ill better sign up :cool: ___________ [b]Name:[/b] Tyron [b]Age:[/b] 23 [b]Race:[/b] Beastman (half man/half wolf overday. Weerwolf at night) [b]Height:[/b] 1.96 mtr [b]Weight:[/b] 95 KG [b]Element:[/b] Earth (a lot here like fire) [b]Weapon:[/b] Vampire claw and Boned knuckles [b]Attacks:[/b] Diamond slash, Earthbreaker(he slams with full power on the ground what makes him crack), bastard slam (jumps high in the air with opponent and throws the opponent down in the earth) Earth moon slice (first punches him a lot of times and then he does a backflip. [b]Character Description:[/b] half wolf/half man. He has a scar throu his right eye and a black leather armor. he has black and dark brown hair. ontop of his head he has golden spikes. (hair spikes of course :D)
  7. Look at the post before me. And yes youre still in it. (according to me)
  8. beastman1: Argh! There are too much these days! beastman2: Youre right! We can't hold this much longer! beastman3: Aerow! Tyron! Go back to the castle! Tyron: What?! Kevin! You can't be serious! They'll kill you! Aerow: We are not leaving you here! Kevin: You will! Now go! [I]Kevin throws a rock against one of the monster soldiers.[/I] Tyron: No way! Kevin: Just go! Ill be fine! protect the king! Aerow: Come on Tyron, we can't change his mind. Kevin: Ill come back as long as there is life in this bones! Tyron: C you later! [I]Aerow and Tyron leave to the castle. Tyron with the feeling of letting someone die in his head.[/I]
  9. Quit that! Delete those posts! We're in the middle of a RPstory here. So delete those posts! _________________
  10. [I]Apocomon who was still a rookie ate some berries too power up. It worked and Apocomon stood up.[/I] Apocomon: Apocomon digivolve too! Demon: Demon! Demon digivolve too! A Demon: Armored Demon! Metalseadramon: What are you going to do? A Demon: I can't stop you in this form. But Ill do my best. Crystal Power! *his body began to glow* Titanium Tackle! [I]Armored Demon boosts forward towards metal seadramon. He flies so quick that he can't dodge the attack.[/I] Metalseadramon: You can't beat me! Just give it up! A Demon: Youve touched my friends and I can't let you go throu like this!
  11. A friend of my bro had spend more than 10.000 Gulden on magic cards. Me have pretty much cards too, and me too like Kavu's
  12. I liked it a lot. But I can't watch it anymore because it isn't showed here anymore. :(
  13. Boo

    Being 18+

    My sister is 18 too and she likes to be it (I think). But she doesn't drinks so much alcohol.
  14. [QUOTE]Pretty good, but 2 mistakes. 1. This should be in the stories/poetry section 2. Don't double post [/QUOTE] Ill make it one :D 1.There are no sheeps in it :mad:
  15. The kaioken and the instant transmission take to much power. And maybe Kakarot was the only one who could use it. (?) At least: Instant transmission would kill them for sure. It takes to much strength.
  16. [QUOTE][I]officialy posted by Vegeta Rocker[/I][B]dark_apocalypse don't know why but he seems really cool, and i find his sheep theories fascinating. doesnt hurt he liked my poem.[/B][/QUOTE] :| I can't believe it. You want to be a maniac with hardly some brains and who talks about sheeps. (who probably suck his brain up, but he doesn't knows beacause his brains+memories were sucked up) Im flathered :cool: Id be... Id be.... Id be.... Id be..... Ehhhhhhh..... As a female: Starlight. Dont know why. Maybe because she's nice :D And just as a normal human. (that is a man of course :D J/K): I really don't know. Maybe Aries, because of his banner skilles or Shinobi because he is allmost as crazy as me or :( I can't choose :D
  17. Boo

    Being 18+

    Man! I tried to PM you with Happy Birthday, but my computer is kinda F*cked off. He worked soooooooooo slow. But still, happy birthday :cool:
  18. It sounds cool, but I don't think the characters and the movie himself will be so cool. But because im a fan; Ill watch him :cool:
  19. ;) good poem. If I should rate it I would give 7.8/10 (but that's because some parts weren't [B][size=3]VERY[/size][/B] good.)
  20. 3 people! Lets get this thing rolling!
  21. [I]They walk back and Tyron walks over too Karina.[/I] Tyron: Sorry 'bout what I said. karina: Apoligy excepted. Tyron: Cool. And By the way. I can't control my powers so good yet either. You just have too practise them. Not learn them out of a book. Hunter: We'll try it out tomorrow okay?
  22. OOC: Oops! Forgetten that they didn't know. But they do know bout Mewtwo :) ________________ Volver: *again the black aura* Umbre! ON! Kei: What is going on? What is he doing? Tyron: He senses the force and he's fighting it, but he can't win. Karina: How can he fight it? Tyron: I don't know, but whe're very close to Mewtwo. Kei: How did you know it was Mewtwo? Tyron: Volver said it to me. Karina: Can you understand what he says? Tyron: Yeah, but only him and Apache. And Croconaw has he's way of showing what he means. But let's go! Volver, Let's go. Kei: Show us the way. Tyron: Grrr. It isn't Volver who is fghting Mewtwo. It is Mewtwo fighting Volver. He must have made him angry. Karina:With what? Tyron: Protecting Spiritowns pokemon.
  23. "Before you g, Id like too thank you." Tyron: Tristam! Tristam: Thanks for showing me this place. Ill take a summon monster and Ill be gone again. Visor: Youre not getting one. Queen Asuka: The monsters should be used for good not evil. King Leviathan: Get lost here. Doomtrain: ......... [I]Doomtrain shoots towards Tristam, but Tristam uses some sort of magic what made doomtrain dissapeare.(spelled wrong, I know)[/I] Tristam: Well then. Now I have doomtrain, ill be off again. [I]He turns around and there is only a cloud of smoke left.[/I]
  24. It's very good! Change the mint berry of Ursaring and the "?s" from Espeon And!..... You'll have a great team
  25. Thanks for the compliment. (both of them :D)
×
×
  • Create New...