Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. I do it a lot. With every game that beats me something like 5 times I beginning to be ignored and ill yell. :D
  2. [size=1][b]Okay... So this thread was bumped two years later. :)[/b][/size] [I]After Tyranno and the other dinoknights slept in again and Kaito and the others died, some mysterious power started draining the life force again. The dinoknight were to weak to transform and the dinodaggers were lost. Now a kid found a new dinodagger, Allthough he doesnt know what to do with it. And there were new dino skeletons found and been putten in the dinotarium. They were the chosen ones too defeat the dragozaurs. Even when this kid doesnt know it, but the faith of the world is in his hands.[/I] And this is what we need if you want to be a dinoknight or a Dragozaur: Name: (as transformed) Dinosaur: (what dinosaur you are) Weapon: (take 1 what fits that your dino, but no guns) Discription: (when transformed) Side: (dragozaur or Dinoknight) Strength: (take 1. Like attack, defense or speed) Weakness: (min. 1. Like attack, defense or speed) Personality: Where found: (where is youre fossil found.((only for dinoknights))) My own: name: Titan dinosaur: Stegosaurus weapon: Prime Blade (a big sword with spikes on one side) Discription: Has a scar throu right eye. He is pretty big for a stegosaures. Side: Dinoknight Strenght: Attack Weakness: Defense Personality: Rather fights on his own, but because hes is fighting a stronger enemy, he has too. Where found: Somewhere in the pacific.
  3. Boo

    Sorry

    Excuses geaccepteerd. Denk ik dan. :D Okay i wont speak dutch. Apoligy eccepted. (Man Im bad at English)
  4. Great team but you must change the pigeots attacks. Sumfin lik this: Pidgeot Steel wing Mirror move Aero blast Fly equip: Sharp beak
  5. Name : Tyron Sex : M Age : 23 Height : 1.96 mtr Weight : 89 kg Hair + Eyes : Black long hair with green eyes Description : Tyron has a scar throu his right eye and looks calm. Birthplace : Somewhere deep in a forest. Background : The forest he lived in was being burned by someone what made his parents die. Now he lives in the nature. Personality : Never talks too much in battles. Class : Warrior Alignment : Evil Miscellaneous Ability: strenght Magic : none Equipment: Weapon Right Hand: Axe (two sided) Weapon Left Hand : Axe (two sided) Armor Head : none Armor Body : mithril Armor Feet : mithril Relic : Bandana (raises attack and speed) Items: 5 hi-potions, 2 phoenix downs, 2 smokes (run from enemy) and 1 black diamond (black magic damage)
  6. Apocomon: Eh...... Do we have to climb mountains? Renamon: Only if it is neccesary. Apocomon: *looks up* Like the one standing in our way? Guilmon: Oh no! Apocomon: I can climb well enough. If anyone has a rope, I can climb up, and pull you up on the rope.
  7. Tyron: Cruncher! Slash the boat leak! Cruncher: Croco! Naw! [I]Cruncher slashes the boat and team Rocket sinks too the bottom of the lake.[/I] Tyron: Grab that Vaporeon and bring it back to that girl! Cruncher: Croconaw! [I]The croconaw swims to Kei with the Vaporeon on his back.[/I] Dewgong: Dew Gong gong! Kei: Huh? Tyron: Good thing I was away today. Kei: Gee. Thank you. Tyron: Arrent you the gymleader in Mint? Im the one from Spiritown. Nice to meet you. [I]In the meen while Dewgong returns on the land and Tyron and Kei shake hands.[/I] Trainer: Hey! Come back here to finish our battle! Tyron: Oh yeah. I was still in a battle. Gotta go! Kei: C ya!
  8. OOC: But Sabertooth is evil too! ___________ tyron: Still I dont understand what happend too me. Why can I freeze things and people? [I]He sits on his bed and thinks a while. But finally he fals asleep
  9. OOC: Eh.... They are still outside the castle. Im the only one inside. And Indrid wasnt dead. I wanted him too live and attack when no one suspected. But He was revived so.... Hes still allive. Now lets continue were you stayed. Even if it isnt right. ________________ Tyron: Man! How did you came here?! Indrid: Thats our secret. Visor: Grrr!
  10. OOC:Last time you said it was a girl. But NM ill just continue it as that HE is a boy. _________________ Apocomon: There's a battle going on in the direction we came from! [I]Apocomon jumps off the rock he was standing on.[/I] Renamon: Who? Apocomon: I don't know. I saw a gargo laser and not more. Veemon:*face turnes white* Maybe it was on Greymon.
  11. Tyron: Hey it's you again. Nick: Yeah. Craig: Nice to meet you. Nick: That comes from both sides. Tyron: Well, C you two later!
  12. Well....First im visiting some old class mates, then Im going to "France" and then to my dad :D
  13. [I]Veemon awaked and took some food. He was pretty hurt[/i] Apocomon: Did you followed us? Veemon: eh... Renamon: A whatever. How's it going with blackagumon? Veemon: She walked over too Devimon. Apocomon: Oh no! Don't tell me she did! Veemon: She did. Renamon: Why?! Grrr! This proufs that she is weak!
  14. Im skipping Scratn's post ____________ Tyron: Wow! Big guy..... Chris: You need agility to win from him and ive got that. *grinnes proud* Tyron: Man! You?! Don't make me laugh! Chris: Want to test my strenght?! Tyron: Bring it on! Nick: Hey! [I]Tyron and Craig look towards Nick.[/I] Tyron: Hey!
  15. Tyron: Faint attack! Volver: Umb! Alakazam: Alakazam! Alaka, zam?! Girl: NO! Referee: 3 pokemon out! only 1 more to go! Tyron: You only defeated one of my pokemon yet. So take youre best shot. [I]The girl takes a pokeball and throws it.[/I] Girl: Machamp! Tyron: Good choice. Volver! Quick attack! Girl: Hit him with a cross chop! [I]The Machamp missed the cross chop, because Volver was to fast. And now Volver uses his speed to smash his head in the stumach of Machamp.[/I] Tyron: Now! Tackle him! Girl: Dynamic Punch! [I]This time the Machamp doeshit and Volver is one hit KO.[/I] Tyron: Good one. Come back! Now, Go Cruncher! Referee: the umbreon is out and tyron now uses Croconaw! Girl: *grinnes* Is that the best you have? Tyron: No, but he will win. SURF! Girl: Oh no! Oh no! [I]The surf hits the Machamp and He is allmost fainted.[/i] Tyron: Slash! Girl: DYnamic Punch! [I]The Dynamic Punch missed and Cruncher slashes machamp what makes him fainted.[/I] Girl: Lost........ Tyron: Cruncher Come back! And I hope you come back too. *grinnes* [I]The girl wlks out of the gym and Tyron sits on the chair, next to the battlefield.[/I] Tyron: This really is no good....
  16. Apocomon: Man. Youre damaged! Here. [I]Apocomon hands a piece of fruit and some water over to Renamon.[/I] Renamon: Thanks. [I]they sit down. They both dont talk. But as soon as renamon finished her dinner, she says: [/I] Renamon: Let's go! Apocomon: To where? We can't go without the others. Renamon: You can wait, but Im going. Apocomon: I guesse ill go to, if you go.
  17. [I]In the dungeon[/I] Tyron:What the F*ck is wrong with that king?! Prison guard: Quiet! Tyron: If I could tell him what to do, then I would tell him to die! Prisonguard: Shut up! Tyron: Man! As soon as I get out I Kill him! Prisonguard: Ill make you shut up! [I]The prisonguard opens the prison and walks toward Tyron.[/I] Tyron: You are dumb too! Who gives a prisonr a breadknife if he has no bread?! [I]He throws the knife in the guards face and runs throu the dungeon.[/I]
  18. Apocomon: Grrrrr! You wont see me around here anymore either! [I]He left in the same direction as he saw Renamon run.[/i] Reptormon: You! Devimon! Look what you did! [i]In the meanwhile Apocomon found Renamon and walks aside of her.[/i] Apocomon: Why did she? Why does she want to be stronger? Renamon: I don't know, don't care. You wont see me around there anymore.
  19. Name: Darth Raider Race: (darth maul's race) Age: 23 Class: Sith Master weapon(s): Bloody red Light sabre. Description: 1.96 mtr tall and looks like Darth maul Personality: Allways up for a challenge, but doesn't talks to much in a battle. Brief Bio: The new Darth from sith. He was chosen because of his high power.
  20. Tyron: King we... King: I heared the whole story. Tyron: So you stand up guard? King: No! DOn't interrupt me with such stupid problems again! Guards! In the dungeon with them! Karina: What you?! [I] Tyron was grabbed, but Karina and Visor made it out.[/I] Visor: W M! Tyron is caught! WM: What?!
  21. Boo

    Confused

    yes for the [B]Most[/B] part
  22. Visor: Garduro. Probably not the next city they are going to. W M:Why are we going to it then? Tyron: Now we have more preperation time. Karina: Yeah, and we'll need it. Valen: If you look back at last time... Argh! [I]They walk in he city and again straight to the castle.[/I] Guard: What do you want?! Tyron: Just informating that 3 evil men are probably coming this way soon. They'll destroy everything they see. Not more than that. Guard: You mean the men who destroyed the last town?! Visor: Yeah! offcourse we mean them! Guard: You! Warn the king! We'll wait for them. *grinnes*
  23. And the second. it's no good guy.
  24. OOC: Ive got Iceman's powers now. I changed. But I edited my last post. _____________________ [I]Tyron and Craig are walking over to the other hero.[/I] Journalist: What's youre name young man? Tyron: Hey! great move. Craig: You really got them. Nick: Thanks.
  25. Boo

    Why?

    This time I will not cover, if you have a fight and you suffer. Why should I? You told me I could die. I took that personal You heared it throu the whole hall. I really hate you What did I do?! Why did you do that? You dirty little rat! I will not miss you Even if I sometimes have nothing to do! I really must think of better ones :D [size=1]That comment couldn't be more true.[/size]
×
×
  • Create New...