Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Kid: I challenge you! Tyron: Fine with me. Kid: Arcanine! Tyron: Cruncher! Kid: A croconaw?! Darn...... Extreem Speed! Tyron: Scary face! [I]Arcanine lookes in croconaws eyes and is to scared to finish his attack.[/I] Tyron: Surf! Kid: Arcanine! Referee: Arcanine can no longer fight! Kid: Come back! Go Electabuzz! Tyron: Go Apache! Kid: Oh no! Use ice punch! Tyron: Smart move. But not strong enough. Apache! Slash! Apache: Sandslash! [I]Apache slashes to Electabuzz and Electabuzz falls on the ground.[/I] Tyron: Dig! [I]Apache digs under ground and pops out under Electabuzz.[/I] Referee: Tyron Tyron wins this match! Kid: Darn... Eh... Ivysaur! Tyron: Burner! Flamethrower! Kid: Sleep powder! [I]But Charmeleon was faster and defeated Ivysaur.[/I] Kid: No! Im defeated!
  2. tenchi..........
  3. Visor: I think we should go. Valen: i think they're waiting for us. Karina: So?! Tyron: We wont win of them. We must take them one on one. Karina: How were you trying to do that? Tyron: Bait........
  4. Tyron: Smoke! They have destroyed another town. Visor: Let's get them. Karina: we're to weak. Better wait. Valen: That's my idea. Tyron: Let's go 2 morrow. They'll be gone then.
  5. Yeah ok. i make an exeption for Pikachu and Raichu, but i ment water pokemon.
  6. Tyron: Come on Apache! use Slash! Apache: Sandslash! [I]Apache jumped at the pinsir in front of him and slashed one of the pinsirs of.[/I] kid: Oh no! Argh! Go Rhydon! Tyron: Apache! Earthquake! kid: Dig! You'll dodge the attack that way! Tyron: No he won't. You're no good trainer if you don't know how every move works. [I]Rhydon digs, but Apache made the tunnel collaps by the Earthquake.[/I] Kid: Come back. Darn.... I lost. Tyron: To bad. Try again later. [I]As the kid walked away, Tyron pulled back Apache and walked to the back of the gym; his house.[/I] Tyron: Why are all the junior trainers this days, so weak. In my days they were much stronger. Ah...... the old days...
  7. Gym leader. [B]Name[/B]: Tyron (called by the other trainers in the gym: Titan) [B]Age[/B]: 23 [B]Height[/B]:1.96 mtr [B]Desription[/B]: Long black hair, scar throu R eye (happened when he got attacked by a steelix. He drawn Charmender which evolved after the battle) and long black cape.(allmost till ground) [B]Pokemon[/B]: Sandslash, Croconaw, Umbreon, Raticate, Charmeleon and Nidoking. [B]Bio[/B]: After he beated all gym leaders (when he was 10 himself), he took on the champions league. He came in the finally. He found the old cape of Lance there. Now it hangs in the gym as a symbol of power. He has lost only once (as a gym leader), but that was when he was just beginning to be a gym leader. Badge: Apoco badge (i'll Maybe post an att. of it soon) Town: Spiritown
  8. Congratulations! But make sure there will be no sheep in the wedding cake or one of the packages. :D still....... Congratulations!
  9. Ok....... As soon as you are ready training. (lv100) you must get rid of HM's. You just have to put weaker (not youre basic)pokemon in youre team with HM's. If you want to use the,m at the mom. BTW: Surf is quite good, but Hydro pump (with some PP ups) is much better.
  10. I'd probably would do ground. -Sandslash -Nido king/queen -Quagsire -? -? -? LoL
  11. It was just forbidden to do that episode. I don't know why they didn't just edited it.
  12. Name: Tyron Eye color: lava red. Height: 0.98 (meters) (hes small) Age: 10 (is older than he acts and looks) abilities: change into half animal/half human. And talk to animals. spells: summon animals weakensses: Ice strenths: dark, thunder and ground. equipment: Phantom dagger and a solid wooden boomerang. --------------------------- Tyron: Oh man! I'm tired. [I]Tyron stopped to sit on the ground. He grabbed his bag and found a sandwich in it.[/I] Tyron: Yay! A nice juicy sandwich! [I]As he ate the sandwich, he hered two children playing.[/I] Tyron: Cool. I'm gonna ask if I can play with them too. [I]He walks over to the two children and tried to say hi, but they were to bussy with running, that they didn't noticed it.[/I] Tyron: I'll geusse I'll run after them. On a animal offcourse. Hehe. [I]He calls for a animal, but only a dog shows up.[/I] Tyron: Darn... i was hoping for a wolf. I still have to train on my sensing of animals. [I]But out of the sky, a bird came. A huge eagle.[/I] Tyron: I have no idea if I can ride such a thing, but.... Have to try. [I] He jumped on board and the bird flied to the other two children.[/I] Tyron: Okay buddy. You may land in front of them. [I]Tyron jumped off and standed in the path of the two children.[/I] Tyron: Hey! I'm tyron. Can i play with you two? kid1: Sure, why not? I'm Manatsu no Eve. But it's to long so call me Eve. kid2: hey! I'm called Hunter. Tyron: Are you playing; tag youre it? Eve: yeah so.......... Tag your it! Tyron: Why did I even asked?
  13. Tyron: Karina.... i knew it. Karina: How did you? Tyron: Don't know. Just knew it. Valen: You were chasing us the whole time. Visor: But I didn't knew that. They told it to me. Karina: I decided to go the same way. If you go that way, he most be in that direction. Tyron: Yeah... That's the last time we saw him, but I'm sure it wasned Lacroix. He wasn't that strong. Visor: And he didn't even looked like him. Valen: Maybe they are his warriors. Karina: Can...........
  14. Valen: Well let's get rolling. [I]As they walk away, something or someone is following them.[/I] ???: Can't loose them out of sight, but they can't see me. tyron: We are being watched. Visor: Where? [I]Visor wants to look back, but Tyron stops him.[/I] Tyron: Don't. We'll make it a surprise. ???: What are they saying? Valen: I think it's "her". Tyron: yeah. i think it's her to.
  15. Karina: Huh? Do you? i thought you were fighting against that Lacroix guy. [I] She feels pain at the moment she stopped talking.[/I] Visor: Are you Okay? Karina: yeah. But im gonna get the"dark one" by myself so don't count on me. Valen: But you'll never survive with a wound like that. Karina: I'll be fine, so walk along. Tyron: Okay then. If you wish. Visor: Own fold. [I]But Valen isn't going. In fact he is walking towards the door.[/i] Valen: Im still gonna find out what's behind it. Karina: You wont find much. It's my house you know. Valen: DOH! Well then.... Tyron, Visor, let's go! Visor: Yeah. tyron: I hope we'll C ya.
  16. [I]Tyron and Valen standed up. They looked at eachother, but then emmidiatly at Karina and Visor.[/I] Tyron: Bro! are you OK? Visor: Ouch! my head. Valen: Karina. Are you still allive? Tyron: Yep. She's still allive, but she is very weak at the moment. Visor: Why is that you can stand up so easily? Valen: I gained some strange power and then it was over. Tyron: Same story to me. It allmost hitted us. And I gained the power. Don't know what it is, but i wished that you two had some of it to. Visor: that girl, eh.... karina. We could join with her. She is a werthy battler. And i'm sure she got some past.
  17. Tristam: Argh! Now I remember! Lacroix: You know her?! Tyron: Who is she? Visor: Wow! that's quiet a girl. Valen: Let's not bother us on that. Tyron: Yeah. She will get her hands full on that.
  18. Tyron: What the?! Valen: Who is this?! Lacroix: Huh?! Auch! Ah! That hurts. Huh? it's a woman? ???: Surprised? Indrid: No woman can beat us! so....... [I]Indrid attacked the woman, but he missed.[/I] ???: Karina's the name. Tristam: i know you! But from where?
  19. I don't like singing I don't like talking I don't like door ringing I don't like walking I don't like music I don't like Rik (lol) I don't like you and that is true I don't like being happy I don't like my dog Cracky I don't like my bike Well....What do I like? This wasn't serious. Like the other one I made. [size=1]Own comment a few years later: "XD"[/size]
  20. Boo

    Project Silence

    OOC: sorry, but I don't get this anymore so I quit. Sorry ......... Please continue
  21. JR you're not allowed to post here. And JC if you don't stop doing so...... ennoying. You're out of this RPG! -------------------------------------- [I]Tyron's hands started glowing even harder than before and he blasts a ball of energy. [/I]
  22. Tyron: [size=1]Now that they are bussy with him, i'll sneak in their back.[/size] Valen *in himself*: What is he doing?! Visor: Can't hold much longer.... I must use the fire in the tornado to finish them off. [I]Tyron sneaks around them and prepares to attack.[/I]
  23. Tyron: Visor! Come on! [I]Visor raises his hands and then a huge wind started to blow.[/I] Valen: What are you doing?! Tyron: Valen! Stand back! It'll be hard against even harder here! We'll fight on as soon as he stopped! Valen: Ithink that's a good idea to! [I]As Valen And Tyron jump away, Visor releases the energy.[/I] Visor: [SIZE=1]Got ya.[/SIZE] [I]The power of the frozen flaming tornado was going towards Indrid, Lacroix and "the demon"[/I] tyron: I wonder how this will end. Visor: [SIZE=3]YAAAAAAAH![/SIZE]
  24. Name: Tyron Age: 23 Gender: M Description: 1.96 mtrs tall, long black hair, scar throu left eye. How you got your ring: Ones he was diving to find pearls. He saw something shining. It was the ring. Psychic Ability: Talk with and change into half human/half animal. Weapon: Lance of Water diamond
  25. [I]Tyron still sitting on the tree, sees them coming.[/I] Tyron: They're coming back. And a other guy, looks like a demon kinda thing, is coming to. Visor: Oh no! Be ready for an attack. [I] Tyron's hands began to glow.[/I] Visor: You know how to use magic? :S Tyron: Yeah, but I never used it when you were around. Valen: No time for a chat, they are allmost here. Visor: Prepare.......
×
×
  • Create New...