Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Boo

    Confused

    Good one! I got it for the biggest part. It was a bit [B]confusing[/B] LOL
  2. [QUOTE]Someday, you'll see, I'll come in that cemetary. [/QUOTE] That was a good part. :( Forgetten to tell it in my other post here.
  3. A bit TOO long. I dont think anyone is going to read it totally.
  4. Boo

    Ratings please

    I'll think of it. And my bro has a typhlosion and a tyranitar on lv100. I forget about his other pkmn. Im training a tyranitar with Silver too. They're cool and VERY strong & handy
  5. Tyron:Hey! There are some criminals who are breaking in a shop window! Craig: Let's get'm! [I]They jump down and call for the criminals.[/I] Craig: Come here! Criminal1: What were you going to do? Tyron: Break youre head maybe. Criminal2: Come on then! [I]They walk towards Tyron and Craig, but Tyron frosen their legs and they fall. Then Craig shoots a web around them and they're caught.[/I] Shop keeper: How can i ever thank you? Tyron: no need. "I saw the whole thing! And Im going to put it in the paper if you want it or not!" Craig: Huh? Man: I work for a paper and a few minutes ago there was an other guy. He saved my butt there. Now you helped him. Im really going to do this in the papers. What are oure names? Tyron: Im Tyron. Also known as Titan. journalist: and you?
  6. Apocomon: What?! You can't be serious! That guy is no good! He is pure evil! Youre saying he never breaks a promise? We'll I say he allways does! Blackagumon: I believe him and you should too. Give him a chance! Terriermon: He had enough chances! He is pure evil! You can't go with him! Blackagumon: Im going and you can't stop me! Renamon: Oh yes we can! [I]Renamon jumps in front of Blackagumon who was about to leave.[/I] Guilmon: Why? Why do you want to become stronger? Blackagumon: Because Im weak! Now let me throu! Renamon: Ooooh No! Devimon: oh Yes!
  7. There was some boy in my old nayboorhood and since he seen DBZ he was only talking about training and training. He thought it helped how he trained. He thought you get stronger if you say some weird language while you were "concentrating". :S I really lost my mind with that weirdo :S
  8. Please rate my teams. They're not filled up, but that'll come :D Crystal: [B]Meganium (Razor) LV 60[/B] Miracle seed Return Giga Drain rest hidden power [B]Sandslash (apache) Lv 60[/B] Soft sand Slash Dig DynamicPunch Hidden power [B]Granbull (Breaker) lv 42 (I'm still training on him)[/B] Magnet/Charcoal/nevermeltice Thunder/Fire/Ice punch rock smash (not strong,I know, but Im using it in Dark Cave) [B]Kingler (Scideri) LV55[/B] Still Leftovers, but im gonna change that. Surf Strength Return Whirlpool (Im gonna change the HM's one day :D) [B]Raticate (spiter) LV60[/B] Metal coat or Spell Tag Shadow ball Hidden power Iron tail Super fang All together: Im gonna change the Hidden Powers. Silver: [B]Haunter (pulveriser) LV50[/B] Spell tag Shadow ball Zap cannon hypnosis Psychic [B]Umbreon (Volver) LV51[/B] Pink bow (gonna change that) Detect (gonna change that) Bite Screech Return [B]Quagsire (Rhyno) Lv50[/B] Quick claw Surf Strength Rollout Earthquake [B]Typhlosion (burner) lv50[/B] Charcoal quick attack (gonna change that) Iron tail Flame wheel Dig Red: Sorry... Just started over again :D
  9. Tyron: amateurs eh? I feel like killing you right now! W M: Then you have to catch me first! Tyron: That wont be too hard. [I]Tyron now takes a better fighting position and follows WM every move.[/I] W M: Gotcha! Tyron: No you don't. *grinnes* [I]The flying kick of WM missed, because Tyron saw it coming.[/I] Tyron: See? Valen: Let's just do that in real battles not here. WM: It never hurts to train. Eh... It can hurt, but it wasn't letterly. Karina: Let's get moving then!
  10. Terriermon: What Or who is that? Apocomon: Grrrrr! I don't think it's very nice. Renamon: Identify yourself! ???mon: Ask blackagumon. He knows me. Guilmon: Is that true blackagumon? blackagumon: I don't know it for sure. I only heared it's voice.
  11. Yeah! Let's start soon and Sacred and I are the only not newbies here. (oh yeah and Arikel is not really a newbie anymore)
  12. Tyron: Nice to meet you. W M: Nice to meet you to. Karina: Say what were you doing there? W M: Watching the battle. Visor: man! Can you fight? W M: yes, why? Visor: Then youre coming with us! W M: Wha?! Me?! Visor: Yes! You! we need all we can get so..... Test youre powers. Tyron: Take me on. Not a to hard fight. Just to test youre powers ok? W M: Sure.
  13. Apocomon: you to? I did saw something to. Guilmon: Yes? Apocomon: No just fooling around :D [I]Guilmon walks on with a consured face.[/I]
  14. Apocomon: Where is blackagumon? Terriermon: I thought you were on the back of the line. Apocomon: I was, but he is gone. Renamon: Not again. Guilmon: shouldn't we search for him? renamon: It would be dumb to do that. We just have to wait for Blackagumon here.
  15. [I]Tyron looked around and saw someone, just walking away.[/I] tyron: Who's that? Craig: What do you mean? Tyron: there. [I]Craig looks and sees someone walking away too.[/I] Craig: Don't know. Looks unhappy. Tyron: Yeah. I can see it's a "freak" too. He probably wasn't excepted by the "normal"human's.
  16. quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- everybody can come! just let me know if you're going to be in richmond, va, on july 3rd, lol. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- That'll be a little bit hard for me (to come out of the Netherlands) But I'll be there in my mind :D
  17. My mother died, like my father. My brother cried. But I don't bother I never liked them anyway They were allways yelling at me, and the same happened the next day, Now we live with our auntie. To be continued.......:P
  18. [I]Tyron and Visor are running into Lacroix[/I] Lacroix: Taste true magic! Visor: Don't feel like it now! [I]He kicks against Lacroix head and Tyron tackles him.[/I] Lacroix: Argh! [I]Lacroix punches visor out of his way, but there is Tyron again with a punch with his iron knuckles and he slams him in his stumach. The answer of Lacroix on that is a kick in his face and a punch on his chest. Now Visor comes again and gives him a knee in his stumach.[/i] Lacroix: Argh! Can't you handle it yourself?! Visor: You wanted to battle us two and now youre affraid youre going to lose? What a dissapointment. Lacroix: Grrr!
  19. "Still hanging around everywhere?" Craig: Tyron, or should i call you Titan? *grins* Tyron: found bad guys? *grins to* Craig: Not reallly. It's calm. To calm. Tyron: I know. Craig why are you upon that building? Come here if you dare! Tyron: Nah! I don't have sticking powers or Flying so, I'll stay here. Craig: Fine with me. [I] They don't talk the next two minutes.[/I] Tyron: Shall we search for some crime in this city?
  20. Indrid: No! Brother! [I]Indrid, restored by the bubble of Lacroix, jumps to Tyron and tries to kick him. Tyron now turning towards Indrid and Indrid jumps to the phantom blade.[/I] Indrid: NO!!! Tyron: He gave his life for someone who didn't deserved it. *pulls out sword* You must be happy. Lacroix: The fool. It doesn't cares to me that he's dead. Tristam: *still high voice* I closed the wounds. It'll grow on soon. Lacroix: good. Valen: Forget it! You will never win! Karina: Look at youre brother! The same thing will happen to you if you don't stop! Lacroix: Are you switching our places? That'll happen to you if you don't watch out and give up now! Tristam: Wait! They can't give up! I want to kill Valen and Karina! Lacroix: Then I'll take Tyron and Visor. The two murderers of my brother. Tyron: I thought you didn't loved them? Lacroix: I don't. But now Ive got an excuse to kill you. Visor: Well then.... Bring it on!
  21. Tyron: Man! Normally this is my busy day, but today there is no one who wants to challenge me. What do you think crocky? Cruncher: Croc! Croconaw! Tyron: youre right. Let's relax today. Come on out all of you! Apache: Sand! Apoco: Nido! King! Crusher: Raticate! Burner: Charmeleon Volver: Umb! Tyron: let's take a little walk. [I]They walk outside and go to the park. They see more pokemon trainers training and battling and decides to do it too.[/I] Tyron: You! Do you want to battle? one on one. boy: Sure! You choose first. Tyron: I'll choose Burner. boy: then I'll choose Rack Crack. Tyron: a charmeleon against a Pupitar? Good choice. Flamethrower! boy: try to dodge! [I]But he hited. It wasn't very effective, but pupitar is burned.[/I] boy: rock throw! Tyron: dodge! [I]The rocks miss and Burner is ready for another attack.[/I] Tyron: Iron tail! Boy: Wha?! [I]The Iron tail hits rack crack totally and Rack crack faints.[/I] boy: Wew! youre good. Tyron: Youre not bad either. [I]After a few more battles, they return to the gym.[/I] Tyron: I hope there will come more trainers.
  22. [I]A small ball of fur fell out of the tree.[/I] ???mon: Don't hurt me! Please! Renamon: Why should we? ???mon: Youre no enemy? Apocomon: nope [I]They here something. It's a hard noice.[/I] Guilmon: What was that? ???mon: that was my stumach. I haven't been eating since 3 days ago. [I]Apocomon opened his bag and grabs some food out of it.[/I] Apocomon: Take this. Terriermon: Who are you? ???mon: thank you! Im Puimon. I was stuck on this dead tree. I can't climb so good you know.
  23. Guilmon: What's with the big bag? Apocomon: just some food. For everybody offcourse. I'll share. Blackagumon: What kind of food do you have? Apocomon: Coal to eat and oil to drink. Blackagumon: I'll pass. Apocomon: I can't believe you believed that! Renamon: Stop that! And isn't that a bit too big bag? Apocomon: I guesse so.... But done is done!:D Raptormon: Man! Shut up! Apocomon: Sorry.......
  24. Good Chocobo: Holy Great Chocobo: big boy River Chocobo: Diver Mountain Chocobo: rocky Mountain-and-River Chocobo: riverrock Wonderful Chocobo: miracle Gold Chocobo: Shiny
  25. Tristam: *high voice* Aah! Man! That hurts! Lacroix: Argh! You'll pay! Tyron: Visor! duck! [I]he charges with his phantom blade and his demolishion blade. He allmost cuts off Indrids head.[/I] Indrid: Missed me! Visor: I wont! [I]Visor slams him on his head.[/I] Tyron: Make sure they wont get away! I'll get Karina! [I]He runs throu the water side, but there's a rock in the way.[/I] Tyron: Let's go with a boat then. [I]He just thought about the boat they left here. he pushes the boat into the water and goes after Karina.[/I] Tyron: There she is! Karina: Cough! Cough! Help... Cough! Cough! Tyron: Here you go. [I] He helps her in the boat and together they go back.[/I]
×
×
  • Create New...