Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Link: uhm yes Tyron: Wel then! Just get the mask and use that inter-dimensional thing. Happy: It's not so easy. He is strong. Remember the battle? Tyrron: Yeah. I still have to fix my blade from that battle. Happy: Well, he can't be weakened after that.
  2. [I]On that moment Renamon gets a pie on her head.[/I] Renamon: What was that for?! Apocomon: For acting so stupidious! Renamon: Youre probably right. Apocomon: We'll find a way too get back youre data. Guilmon: Yeah! That's what friends do right? Help eachother! Renamon: You would do that for me? Apocomon: But of course we need youre help. renamon: Im too weak. I would only stand in ure way. [I]And again she gets a pie in her face.[/I] Apocomon: Quit that kind of talking!
  3. Im doing this story together with /v\ajin Bejia. [I]Everybody thinks it is easy to be a sheep. Well, only the sheeps know how it really is.[/I]"Little sheeps! Dinnertime!"[I]The farmer throws some yackie looking blur in the food bucket.[/I][B]"man this food reeks!""Why do they think we like this anyway?"[/B][I]The three sheeps pick up the food bucket and empty it in the pigs food bucket.[/i][B]"I can't believe they actually eat that stuff!" "you said that right. I smells like it comes right out of the toilet" "that farmer and his family eats potatoes, meat and nice vengetables. The dogs can have the leftovers. The pigs the rest of whats left of the food, including the garbage. And what do we get? I dont want to know!"[/B][I]They walk over too the window of the farmers house and they look throu it. Baaji begins to grewl.[/I][B]"They're eating carrots." "Man! Why don't we get something like that too eat?!"[/B][I]They walk over too the farm. Freby finds some rats on the floor and eats them.[/I][B]"This is much better than that stuff we get." "I wont get that in my stumache, would you Flomer?" "No way! Freby, you really are a beast." "What?! I have too eat something!"[/B][I]They drop themself in the hay and fall asleep. The next Morning.[/I] [B]"Man I slept good! You Baaji?" "Yeah! And you Flomer? Flomer? Flomer?! You don't think the farmer picked it up to..." "*slicks* We have too get out of here!"[/B][I]From behind the door that leads to the farmers citchen they hear the farmer saying:[/I] "This is going to be a good meal!"*laughes*[B]"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!"[/B] [I]The two sheeps run to the entrance of the terretory and jump over it. The dogs are coming after them, but Baaji and Freby want to be gone so fast that the dogs can't catch up on them.[/I][B]"I never want to see a farmer again!" "Me neither!"[/B] [I]They don't know where they are running too, but without knowing they are in a city on the midlle of a big road. A lot of cars have too dodge the sheeps and crash. But then!... A car full of nuclear garbage falls over and a Pot of it falls over the sheeps. Then it's all black.[/I] "Hello! Are you awake?" "They had quite a shock. They will be unconsios for about another hour." "Well, let's watch some tv than!" "Yay!" [B]"Baaji. Is everything allright?" "Yeah. Only a pain in my back, but that's all." "Why are we stuck on this tables?" "Are they going to eat us?" "let's break out!"[/B][I]And the two sheeps jump off the tables. But what happend? They're standing on their feat. They're walking on two legs. They crack the wall open with no problem and they fly away.[/I][B]"Why can we fly?" "Don't know, but I like it." "Are you sure we can fly?" "You can see it yourself! We're flying!" "Nope. We're falling." "AAAAAAAAAH!"[/B] [I]They land on a hay car that just goes too the farm where they came from, but they don't know, because they are still hardly breathing of the shock. [B]"OUch!Where do you think youre stinging in?! You stupid farmer!" "Eh.. Freby. That's the farmer who killed flomer." "Aaaah!"[/B] "well well. I was looking for you." [B]"Freby, Beeji! Why did you left?[/B] [I]They look too the one who said it and they see Flomer there.[/I][B]"I was just taking a bath and poof! You were away!" "You were just taking a bath?!" "But what about the farmer that talked about a good meal?" "It was the first time in my life I had a good meal. He ment our food."[/B] [I]They look at eachother and then again at Flomer.[/I]
  4. Pretty good, but 2 mistakes. 1. This should be in the stories/poetry section 2. Don't double post 3. Ill give it a 7.5
  5. Apoomon: The same way as we're taking. Renamon: What ever. Come on, let's continue. [I]They walk on, but Apocomon feels that someone or something is watching them[/I] Terriermon: Darn, rock in the way. How are we going to pass one so big? Im a little tired of the mountain. Hawkmon: Yeah, me too. Raptormon: then let's walk around it. [I]But then Bunniemon heares a sound[/I] "Help me!" Apocomon: Someones in danger! Let's help her! [I]As they arrive where the screem came from, they don't see anything, except for a plant.[/i] Terriermon: I don't see anything except for this plant. Apocomon and Renamon: That is no ordinary plant. Renamon: Let's help her. [I]They try to break open the plant, but it doesn't work.[/I] Apocomon: Distructive tackle! [I]Apocomon rams the plant and a digimon fell out. The digimon wasn't bitten.[/I] Renamon: Who are you? ??mon: Im fladingomon. Apocomon: so you were the one that I saw. And you were the one that spied on us. Fladingomon: Yeah....
  6. Name: Tyrano Age: 23 (dragon years) Description: Black dragon with bloody red eyes and scars on his back. Biography: unknown Race: Dragon Magic: ---- Weapon: Dragon fang spear Skill one: Dark breath Skill two: burning dive (dives too enemy while he is burning)
  7. Man! You forget that Porunga can revive more times than Shenron!
  8. Tyron: So that's the story eh? Karina: This is pretty bad. Link: You can say that again. Happy: We have to get itback at all costs. Tyron: And of course we'll help you. Link and Happy: Thanks.
  9. Tyron: Let's move out! Valen: Yeah. [I]They run out of the city and into the forest. And when they are in it they begin to walk normal.[/I] Wolf: They're too strong. "You want too know the ability of summoning?" Visor: Well, yes. Wait a minute! Who said that?! old man: I did. Come with me. I'll teach you the power of summoning. Karina: Well eh... Let's follow then. [I]They walk behind the old man into the forest. There is a some sort of temple. They walk into the tempel and then they stand stil. They feel like going down and the next moment the feeling stopped again. a wall opens in front of them and they see a huge cave. There are houses in the cave and some chocobo's and people in robes. The most of them are very big.[/I] Valen: Where are we? old man: We are in the land of summoned monsters. Karina: Wow! *looks around* Visor: where are we going now? old man: you'll see. [I]They walk on again and they step into the bigggest house. It's a library.[/I] Karina: What are we doing in a library? old man: You'll see soon enough. [I]They walk throu the library and the man pushes a button. A trapdoor appears and they walk down. There were standing Shiva, Pandemona, Indra, ifrit, Alexander, Doomtrain, Bahamuth ,Cactuar And all of the summon creatures. Ontop of a throne there were two seats. One for the king and one for the Queen. But the old man sitted on the king's seat.[/I] Wolf: You mean he is?.... Wow! Leviathan: You. Wolf. You'll get Alexander. Karina. You'll get Shiva. Visor. you'll get Ifrit. Valen. You'll get pandemona. And Tyron. You'll get Indra. Now choose one of the creatures around you including me. Valen: I'll choose tonberry. Tyron: I'll choose Minotaur brothers. monster Queen Asuka: And you three? Wich do you want? You can't have the same. Karina: I'll take Leviathan if you want. Visor: And I'll take Quezecotel. Wolf: Let's see.... uhm......
  10. Tyron: Yeah. What's this about a mask? Happy we'll explain it somewhere els. It's unsafe here. Karina: Yeah, youre right. Let's go. [I]They walk away and after a wile they stop. [/I] Tyron: Please tell us about the mask. [I]Link and Happy are beginning to tell.[/I]
  11. Nope ur right. It was probably a mistake. BTW: Goku died on namek too when he tried to stop Fieza for wishing inmortality, but it was so shortly that it doesnt counts on the death list. He died, fell into the lava, beacame revived by the dragon and became stronger because he died.
  12. Name: Darth Raider Age: 23 human years Race: Darth Maul's Occupation: Sith master Weapon(s): bloody red light sabre. Thunder (force) Ship: Speeder (fast scouting plain.) Bio: -??- Description: looks like Darth maul, only Raider has a scar throu his right eye. Personality: Is allways in for a battle. And if he battles... He wont give up.
  13. Tyron: Oh no! You letted him go?! [I]Tyron awaked allready, but was still lying on the ground.[/I] Visor: I couldn't stop him. Tyron: But I can. [I]He stood up slowly. He was still a bit weak in his legs, but he walked towards Wolf who allready spotted the three villians.[/I] Tyron: I'll help you. Wolf: You?! Youre too weak! You should rest! [I]But after he completed his sentences, Lacroix ran in his back.[/I] Lacroix: You guys really are too weak. Tyron: That can be so, but we'll win. Maybe not this battle, but we'll win. Tristam: Well, good luck. You'll need it to stop us. [I]He kicked Tyron on the side of his head, what made him fall.[/I] Indrid: How were you going to stop us in that condition?
  14. :cool: Nice. But couldnt you do some more with rime?
  15. Yeah. Pretty good. Star Wars rulles :cool:
  16. Good 1. But cant you do some more with Rime? It worked out with me. (but my poems never make sence :D)
  17. Visor: Again. We lost them again! Tyron *telephatic against Visor and Wolf*: No we didnt. They're behind Karina. Karina *telephatic against Valen*: Are they behind me? Valen *telephatic back*: yeah. Tyron *telephatic to all*: After 3 blast youre best shot. 1,2,3! [I]They all blast at the 3 villians. After the smoke faded, there was no sign of them anywhere.[/I] Valen: This was to easy. They've dodged for sure. Wolf: You're right.
  18. Lacroix: Too bad. It hardly scratched. Karina: Grrrr. Tristam: Let's get over with it shall we? Indrid: Yeah. [I]They begin fighting again and leave Karina standing in the shadows. Now she jumps in too, but she sees Tyron preparing for a lightining attack, so she does a step back.[/I] Indrid: Giving up allready? Karina: Its not that. Why should I give up? We wont lose. [I]And then... From out of the shadows where Tyron was, Tyron does a Lightning tackle against Indid.[/I] Indrid: Huh?! Aah! Tyron: *breathing hardly from the damage and the energy he used in the lightning tackle* Had enough yet?
  19. Apocomon: Quiet! I saw something moving in the bushes. It was going real fast. Bunniemon: What do you think it was? Renamon: Maybe a darkdigimon. Raptormon: I sure hope not. blackagumon: Let's check it out Egnamon: Are you crazy? Maybe its a champion!
  20. [I]Tyron just wakening up from someone slamming on his door, grabs his pokeballs and dresses himself.[/I] Tyron: Come in! The door is open! Kid: No its not! [I]Then Tyron pushes a button and the doors swing open. A boy walks in. He's around 14 years old and wears a black t-shirt and black shorts.[/I] Tyron: Do you want to challenge me? Boy: No. The pokecentre is being attacked and Team Rocket is stealing pokemon out of it! Tyron: oh no! Not them again! [I]The boy and Tyron run out of the gym. Tyron closes the doors behind him. Then they just see a team rocket helicopter flying away with a net full of pokemon underneath it.[/I] Tyron: Burner go! Use youre ember on the rope! Burner: Charmeleon! [I]the ember hits and the net falls down.[/I] Boy: Go snorlax! Catch them with ure stumache! [I]The snorlax jumps underneath the pokemon and the pokemon bounce on his stumache.[/I] Joy: Thank you! pokemon trainers: Thank you so much! Tyron and the boy: We were glad to do it. Tyron: come on! Lets go too the gym. Boy: Sure.
  21. Good one. you could do something with rime, but still a great poem
  22. Cervantes, you could edit that. ___________________ Name: Tyron Age: 12 Height: 1.63 mtr Digi-Transmiter color: bloody red Digimon Partner: Apocomon Discription: looks like Kaito from DinoZaurs Bio: Tyron never knew parental love. He Also ran away from home. He found an old bungalow in a forest nearby. Because nobody lived in it, he lived there till now. And one day when he took a walk in the park, he saw an egg. A big one. It was a brown yellow one with a sign on it. (ill make att later) He came closer and the egg broke open. It was ChiDemon. Later he evolved in Apocomon. Now Tyron finally had some friends around him.
  23. [I]Darn.... Didn't knew who andrew was. Okay. But it was just too let everyone now its Craig. Okay[/I]
  24. Tyron: Man! I really have to buy an alarmclock. Craig: You can say that again. Tyron: Well...Eh... Lets go! Craig: Yeah. [I]Craig swinging with his webs and Tyron gliding on his ice, are going towards the mall. But then they here a police car.[/I] Tyron: Crime goes first! Craig: Lets see whats going on. [I]They follow the car and see a whole police corps around a building.[/I] Police officer: Come out with youre hands up! police: He wont come out except if he gets the helikopter. Craig: Let's help'm out okay? Tyron: yeah.
  25. RedXIII Super power: Sabretooth. ______________ [I]It is mid night. Tyron awakes.[/I] Tyron: Darn! I told Spidey that I meeted him at midnight! And it's allready 11:53 PM! [I]He jumps out of his window, jumps on some ice he just made and goes.[/I] Craig: Man! That took to long! Tyron: I know..*breathing hard*. I fell asleep..... And.. I waked up at 11:53. Craig: Ive forgetten it allready. Now that I know Nick some better... Tyron: Who? Craig: The guy we met. Tyron: right.
×
×
  • Create New...