Corey
Members-
Posts
2330 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Corey
-
This year? No. Two years in the future? Yes. But unlike you, after highschool I can look forward to a good ten to fifteen more years of schooling.
-
I kinda miss my member thingy... Mainly because I thought I'd never commit to OtakuBoards long enough to gain the whole Otaku title. And, unfortunately, Charles isn't telling the whole truth. There are some people that shun newbies simply because they are new. And because they are new, they don't know all the rules yet, and sometimes break them. Like Juu, however, I've seen newbies with much better post quality than some 'Otakus'. So don't be discouraged. It's just like having someone new move into your neighborhood. You have to make friends and abide by the rules. :)
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Anyway, school dances are stupid... waste of money, waste of time.[/B][/QUOTE] Yes. Yes! And people get all pissed when I tell them dances aren't something I enjoy doing. I'm not going to waste $130 on prom tickets when I'm not even a junior.
-
I really love the White Rain poem. Very nice.
-
We had those stoopid acedemic awards today....
Corey replied to wiccansamurai's topic in General Discussion
Just hope that the big heavy medal gives him a backache. -
Shove those anxiety filled feelings into a little bag, and chuck them into a river. Believe me, if she likes you as much as you like her the gesture will be a welcomed thing.
-
We had those stoopid acedemic awards today....
Corey replied to wiccansamurai's topic in General Discussion
Ah, but office work sometimes is the best. Haven't you ever seen Office Space? Our award thing is next week sometime. It's called The Rexnord Academic Awards Program. We get academic letters or chevrons for our jackets. I'm getting a chevron seeing as it's my second year in a row. Eh well. I'm not even going to dress up this year. Last year they made people wear halfway decent cloths. I don't really care. -
I also see people... It's very un-nerving... I ummm... 9/10 for pure creepyness...
-
During the poem, you switch you word tense a few times. I believe you switch from present to past tense. You should choose one and stick with it.
-
Sounds fun. Makes me wonder why I never heard of it.
-
There's also the point of us guys being uncontrolably horny. Those without self control can easily go as far as you two did, if not further. My advice to you is to talk to someone about it. If you don't want to get him in trouble, simply leave his name out of it. And if that doesn't work, maybe you should confront him. You may be dwelling on him because you have some moored emotions for him (i.e. anger, longing).
-
It's not that you mean to sound angry, but sometimes posts just come across like that. You obviously harbor a deep love for Christianity. When one is arguing their point, they can sound mean. It's something that just happens. And when the topic is religion posts can seem especially angry.
-
*sigh* Most parents are so lax compared to mine. Unfortunately, to all those that said I try and fight it, I have tried that in the past. It got me another month and a steel pot chucked at me. My family has slight anger control problems. My Dad was in the Marines. My Mom is experiancing the joy of menopause. And I am just the teenager that usually instigates the fights because of his different views. */sigh*
-
Geometry. I would honestly appreciate it if you never say [b]"And besides, it is usually the teachers fault anyway."[/b] ever again. I am a firm believer that one can get bad grades in a class because they either fail to learn the meterial or because they are simply lazy. In this case, I chose not to learn the material. I could not understand it and I didn't bother to try to learn it. It was [b]my[/b] fault. Not the teachers. I think this punishment is dispicable considering it's my first bad grade in 10+ years of schooling, but it was my fault.
-
*rubs temples* Saw this coming. A large religious debate. How sad that we all can't just have a nice conversation about a certain religion. *thinks about requesting a ban on all religion based topics...*
-
Well, contrary to what my sig says I'm still here temporarily. That is, untill my report card comes. My single bad grade (a D) amongst mostly A's and afew B's is getting me two months of grounding, I have to temporarily quit my job, no videogames, no TV, no movies, no anime (...sigh...), no leaving the house, and no friends over. Basically, my life is being reduced to nothing over a single, first ever, bad grade. How do you get punished for bad grades?
-
Hopefully this RPG won't turn into porno like the series.
-
Why not. Name: Kopla Age: 21 Tribe: Zelandonii Weapon: Bone Club Occupation: Priest Of Donii Appearance: About six foot. Very skinny with a full head of brown hair. Wears skins dyed with blood. Eyes are the color of the sky. His face is long and chisled. Description: Kopla is a priest of Donii. He keeps the worship of the divinity going and punishes those that fail to believe. He is a storng man despite his build and often acts before he thinks.
-
If you're a devout Christian I don't suggest you look into it. Unless you have an open mind you'll do nothing but shut it out. I don't care much for anything that is organized so I prefer to remain an Athiest. A have a few friends that are Wiccan aswell. Only a few are true. Unfortunately, and I am thouroghly disgusted by this, some of them converted because they wanted to cast spells like in 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer'. I almost hit one of them just for being so incredibly stupid.
-
This has become a 'Whose your favorite visual artist" thread. My favorite non music artist is my good buddy Mitch. Yes the one on Ob. I see him going very far in his writing. Perhaps I"ll pick up a New York Times best seller one day with his name under it.
-
The black arrow means that the application is open. I had IE open while I captured.
-
I changed my location to Jajen to accomodate the current piss and moan state.
-
Sign Up DCHCT - Department of Counter Hacking and Counterterrorism
Corey replied to BondFanatic's topic in Theater
Becuase my guy is for infiltration and stealth, am I forced to use these weapons. I would much prefer to use just my knifes. A silenced pistol aswell if I must. -
With certain prior conversations set aside, I think evil makes a better character. Ususally there is some life crisis or traumatic event that is much more in touch with what happens in the actual world. For argument number two, unfortunately there is an excess of evil in this world. Bad things happen everyday. There is much more bad news than good news.
-
Amen to that, Harlequin. I'm slightly confused. In the entry does our character hae to write the poetry or is it just a thing that can appear?