Corey
Members-
Posts
2330 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Corey
-
Another Matrix thread? Wow. Anyway, I can't wait. I bought the DVD with the commentary and special features. Remember the scene with the gaurds and the pillars? Right before they saved Morpheus? After every scene they had to replace the pillars. Very cool, and budget consuming.
-
Uhh... But... Um.... Well sh!t... That's just downright awesome. Carnage has always been my favorite too. :)
-
You know, that is if you feel the need to escape from the heavenly pleasure Otakuboards provides. Why you would want to in the first place is a mystery to me. Just kidding. I actually had this same problem when I was using IE 4.5 I upgraded my OS and got IE 5.0 and everything's been fine since. I didn't know about the cookie thing at the time, but that seems to work too.
-
[b]Ryan-[/b] "This is really going to hurt. Brace yourself and remember, the more you struggle the more the knot tightens." The man looked at me with pleading eyes. He had almost gotten away from me earlier today. The backs of his knees now bled from the severed tendons. Without those tendons, one could not walk and therefore be unable to get away. I sunk my scalpel into his lower leg and began making a long linear cut down the side of his leg. He moaned and tilted toward unconciousness. I grabbed the back of his knees and squeezed. He screamed and slipped completely unconcious. I smiled. It made things easier to do. I stripped his leg of skin and hung it up to streach and dry. The rest of his skin soon followed. I needed to apolster a new chair. Leather was always the best material.
-
So very cool Sara, the fellow Wisconsinite. Hmmmm.... *Ponders the Meaning of 'Life, The Universe, And Everything'*
-
Baby: I'm sooo wasted I'm seein colors... Wait... That's my chair thing.
-
But with my little CSD (crystal storage device) it wouldn't spin. The laser would refract off the reflective parts of the crystal and therefore read different parts of the CSD. Perhaps it coud be a sphere and spin. Your's is a good idea too.
-
The only way that would work is if you planned on molding the rest of your life to work at night. So many years of attending school at night would make you only able to function at night. Plus so many people like to party and hang out at night you wouldn't be able to do anything. I think that would be a horribly [b]bad[/b] idea. I think it woud be a very good idea for somebody to come up with a crystal data-storage device. It would be a cube or a sphere and work much the same way as a CD; read with a laser. Perhaps something simple like quartz. Ehhh... Just dreaming.
-
"Gahhh... My friend hit me while I was itching my face."
-
Might Christ Bananas... They are all retards. How can anyone sue someone for that much money. It's simply insane. Man...
-
I only get pissed off at myself. Stupidity and impulsiveness often lead me to get into trouble and therefore be pissed that I got caught. The Moral of This Post: Don't get caught.
-
I don't much like wrestling, but the banner is pretty bad period. The overlaying made it so I couldn't tell who any of them were. And like Mitch said, the colors just don't match.
-
Amen Trantsic. Amen. I really express myself through how I dress. If I'm feeling down, I'll wear dark colors. If I'm feeling happy, lighter colors and reds.
-
Just as a referance, it would be a good idea to expand on the plot. That sounded so horribly bland that I wouldn't have joined if it wasn't a DMC rpg. If this is how you RP, I may be forced to give you a royal tounge lashing. ------------ [b]Name:[/b] Gozer the Destructor [b]Weapon:[/b] Ishtix- Sword of the Damned. Forged in the black fires of Hell and imbued with Satanic magics. [b]Bio:[/b] Hated from an early age by the forces of Hell, Gozer made his way to the upper world. How cold it was. Far different from the firery deapths of Hell. After years of slowly acclimating himself to the frigid earth, Gozer began making a living as a Hitman. He accumulated a small fortune. When Chaos began damaging his buisiness the only obvious solution was to destroy him. [b]Appearence:[/b] Much like that of Dante, but all black clothing and jet black hair. [b]Personality:[/b] Very evil and sadistic.
-
?I am not the town historian. I?m just a unwilling participant on the horror thart this town is facing.? Acantha stood and walked over to a dark corner of the room. She sat in a nearby chair and stared at Burman. He cleared his throat and gave Acantha a look that clearly said ?Don?t make me do this?. Her face did not change, but maintained it?s icy stare. Burman cleared his throat again and swallowed audibly. ?The town was founded about three hundred years ago. The construction was... Difficult. I don?t know what our ancestors were thinking, building a town on swampland.? He spat out a mute little laugh and looked around the group. Everyone was looking at him with expectance. ?Ah... Anyway, many died. Uncharted deep waters claimed most. Small quicksand pits other. And still people killed eachother. Nerves ran thin when work was much and food was little... My great great grandfather was killed by another man because he took an extra piece of meat...? The mayors eyes glazed over for a moment. He nodded to himself and contiued. ?The wall went up about one hundred years ago and we?ve been living here ever since.? He spread his arms to show that he had no more to say. ?What about the two hundred year period between the founding and the wall, Burman?? Celestine jumped. Lacroix?s hands went to his kamas. ?Go ahead. Tell them Burman.? ?Show yourself,? Percy commanded. A man walked out of the shadows, very near to Acantha. She started and fell off of her chair. The man walked over to her and offered his hand to help her up. She hissed at him and got up on her own power, apparently unhurt except for her pride. ?Very sorry to intrude like this, but I thought it was time to reveal myself. I?ve been watching this town for some days. My name is Ryan. Ryan Schezar. But let?s not focus on me. Let?s listen to Mr Burman and the rest of his story.? Everyone?s eyes sluggishly shifted back to Burman. ?Please Mayor, continue.? Burman had gone pale. acantha slid over to the barkeep and began whipering. ?Um... Heh... Th, there?s nothing very notable during that period.? Ryan shook his head. ?How do you know this?? He turned to Jice the musician and smiled. ?I have seen it my good friend.? ?Impossible. You couldn?t possibly be two hundred years old.? Turning back to Burman, Ryan?s eyes sharpedned. ?Very true. I wasn?t alive. But I have see it, I assure you.? The others stared at Ryan. Lacroix, more sharply than the others. ?What are yo-? Burman started to ask. ?Everybody out! Tavern?s closed,? Darin said shortly. Acantha slid back to her former spot. Regulars of the tavern blasted the man with dissaproving statements and curses. ?Let?s go! No one stays!? He shot a look at Acantha and started pushing people out. ?Perhaps we should go. Your little group can spend the night in the shacks outside of the city.? Acantha began dragging the mayor out. ?Let?s go,? Xii said. She walked out of the building giving Darin a dissaproving look. He avoided her eyes and the rest that followed. [center]~~~[/center] ?So what are you?? Lacroix stared fixatedly at me. ?I, my good people, am a Streamer. I, with the help of many others, help the world run smoothly by dissipating cataclysims.? A blank look slowly formed across the faces of everyone. ?Yeah... I expected that. Let?s say I?m a time blacksmith. I hammer the lines of time so that they are smooth and reletively unflawed.? ?So how come you can?t just stop this from happening?? Ryan looked at Jice with a smile. ?Just like a sword, nothing is without flaws. We can?t change this because we don?t know what?s doing it.? Percy sneered. ?Never have I heard of your kind. You?re not in any book I?ve read.? ?We don?t like to be known.? ?A likely explanation.? Lacroix said blandly. [center]~~~[/center] The sun shone into the windows of our little makeshift home. Everyone rose to find Lacroix reading a note. ?It was slid under the door during the night.? He explained. ?What?s it say?? Jice inquired sleepily. ?We?ve been invited to the Mayors mansion for dinner.? It was now midday. Everyone had slept most of the morning. Lacroix seemed to have been up for quite a while already. ?I think we should attend. It might prove helpful.? Everyone nodded in agreement and made their way out of the house. Ryan stayed behind. Quietly he pulled out a small blue orb. It was pulsing and glowing. The necrotic energy around this place was very strong. The draw ball had much to store. ?[i]Le?shan Tu Yuru Ishkhan D?Hantka...[/i]? A small crevace opened in the orb and whisps of black smoke were pulled into it. Necrotic enery in it?s true form, black and deadly. The orb bacame dark. Ryan picked up the now full ball and stored it in his pack. He looked to the window to see Xii gawking in at him. He hurredly walked outside. ?What was that?? Xii demanded. ?A device to hold necrotic energy. It?s what we use to alter time. The energy is very abundant here.? ?I know why.? She pointed to across the road. Another body lay completely torn apart. Chunks of flesh were strew every-which-way. Pieces of cloth and skin hung from the tree above. Bones littered the ground in powder white strips. Blood drenched the dirt like a pool of crimson water. Ryan stared fixatedly at it. ?Just the same as all the others,? he thought ?Mesmerizing, isn?t it.? The group turned to find Acantha standing behind them. ?Come, it will take us the next few hours to reach the mansion.? [center]~~~[/center] The Mayor?s mansion had the same wall as the village. Very high with a single gate leading in. Onc inside the obtrusive stone walls, the mansion was actually quite beautiful. It was stone. White marble. Almost perfect. Mayor Burman came out just as the sun was setting. Much earlier than last night... ?Come, it?s not safe during the night. Hurry.? We made our way into the large house. It was decorated with many different styles of art. Paintings, sculptures, etchings, pottery. Just about anything you could imagine. ?Amazing... So many pieces from so many different times.? Ryan gawked at all the art as the Mayor came in after us. ?If you all could follow me to the dining room, I?d be happy to serve you an early meal.? He lead the group into a long dining room and pointed out our respective places. ?Mr. Schezar? Would you please sit there?? He knodded and sat. The meals came and a wonderful aroma of assorted dishes filled the room. ?Please eat. Dinner conversation is always the best.? The guests began to eat. ?So where?s you female advisor?? Lacroix looked around the room again to reconfirm her absence. ?She?s... Uh... Sleeping. Listen...? He dropped his fork and wiped his mouth with his napkin. ?You all aren?t safe here. There?s... You?re just not safe... There are a few that don?t want the murders to stop... They think we deserve it. Maybe they?re rig-? ?Mayor Burman, shut up.? Acantha strolled in. She was clad in a crimson gown with rubies down the sides. The Mayor cringed away and began eating again. His face had once again went pale. ?I?m so glad to see you all here. Enjoying your dinner?? Eevryone just stared at her. ?Good. Eat.? The meal contiued in silence. Everyone was trying to make eye contact with Burman, but he wouldn?t look up from his plate. Lacroix jumped up. ?What the hell is that?? He pointed at Ryans pack. Thick whisps of black energy were rising from it. ?Oh... My...? Ryan said as he stood up. ?Someone has activated my Draw Ba-? An arrow flew from one of the open windows directly at Ryans head. Burman screamed and fell backward in his chair. Suddenly, the arrow froze in mid air. The black energy coiled around the arrow. Slowly the arrow began to dissapear. First it got opaque. Very clear. Everyone could see right through it. Then it flickered, and dissapeared. ?What the hell...? Lacroix walked over and ran his hand where the arrow had been. ?The Council apparently wants me alive...? Lacroix dropped his hand to his side and walked back over by his chair. There was a thin whapping sound. Ryan grunted and fell to the ground. There was an arrow sticking out of his arm. In mid air there was a black outline of the arrow. Breathing shallowly, Ryan layed on the floor unconcious.
-
'Take a chance, take a chance, take a chance chance chance.' [center]~~~[/center] [b]Name:[/b] Ryan Schezar [b]Age:[/b] 26 [b]Description:[/b] Very dark and gloomy. Pale. Slightly muscular. Wears a black felt trenchcoat and black metal necklaces. Has pale grey eyes. [b]Bio:[/b] Ryan grew up in one of the worst neighborhoods possible. Gun shots were head hourly and the police never came. From an early age he learned never to trust anyone. His parents ran out on him when he was thirteen, deepening his hate and distaste for humanity. He spent the next sseven yeas in and out of foster homes and Juvinille Dilinquent Centers. He never stayed in one place for long and sometimes tried to kill his foster family. At age eighteen Ryan left his family and took to the road. He traveled all over but finally took up residence in (Said Town). Feeling the need to punish humanity for their crimes, Ryan began writing computer programs that tapped into bank software and deposited it into his account. Completely untraceable. He soon became more daring and hacked into peoples personal computers and leaving cryptic messages. At age twenty five Ryan began to capture people and torture them. It was his sick and sadistic way of coping with what the world had done to him. In the next year over twenty people would fall victim to his tourtures. Eventually he would kill them. Bury their bodies in a gravel quarry. He hasn't been discovered yet. As far as he's concerned, he never will.
-
I thnk SARS is refering to the wierd sickness that's been happening in Asia/Europe and the west coast of the United States. I think those measures are quite extreme. Far too extreme. I mean jeeze, if you borrow someones pen you have to wash your hands. How odd...
-
[b]Board Name:[/b] DOK [b]Real Name:[/b] Corey [b]Bio:[/b] Since his appearance on the sixteenth of April, 2002 DOK has followed Otakuboards with a cult like ambition. Recently something has been growing. The boards feel more sinister and even the very nuetral Otaku Lounge has been plaugued with the little image of the Locked Thread. A force is growing, and even the dedicated members that wish to uphold the high quality of Otakuboards.com may not be enough to save it.
-
I honestly didn't notice the text untill after I read Ginny's post and looked at it again. It'd be a good thing to change. The background looks a little too, shall we say, organic for what is in the foreground. Also, you've done a pretty good job proportioning the characters to one another except for Steiner. He's far to small. [b]6/10[/b]
-
I'm not really an animation kinda guy but that's pretty darn cool. 7/10
-
I was refered to the site by Char! who is no longer with us. He seems to have developed a life unlike me.
-
[center]~~~~~~~~~~[/center] [i]Exerpt From Tape Files 0079-63 through 1011-34 Of The Madison, Wisconsin Correctional Facility (January through May of 2086)[/i] -Patient Alan Rosch (January 2nd-18th) ----No, please... I don't want to feel anything anymore... Please... I'll be good. No more thefts... Just... I want to die. [b]Died of acute depresion.[/b] -Patient Madeline Zircofski (February 13th-March 14th) ----Get away from me! I'll kill you all you evil bastards! No! NO! I don't want the cock-sucking needle! Get the **** away from ME! [b]Died of drug overdose. Self inflicted.[/b] -Patient Corey Roos III (March 10th-15th) ----No. No more... Please. I'm begging... Don't... Don't hurt me anymore. No more pain. It hurts my blood. No. No needles. [b]Died of drug overdose. Self inflicted.[/b] -Patient Harley Smith (April 3rd) ----God is my savior. God is all that is good. God will smite the evil from the earth. YOU ARE ALL EVIL! WHAT DO YOU KEEP INJECTING ME WITH! [b]Died of self inflicted blunt force trauma.[/b] -Patient Gilbert Jones (May 2nd) ----Leave me alone. I'm healthy. So what if I live on the streets. I don't have enough money for a home. Am I a druggy? Well... Once in a while I shoot up. Do I want some now? Well... Sure, why not. [b]Died of drug overdose. Self inflicted.[/b] [center]~~~~~~~~~~[/center] The Madison, Wisconsin Correctional Facility, spearheaded by Doctor Benjamin Dufor, was opened on January 1st of 2086. From very early in it's carreer the hospital had it's share of oddities. Doctors began dissapearing and nurses would show up in a comatose state. There were absolutely no pests in the place. Every medical facility had at least one rat or one family of roaches. MWCF had none of these. Dufor began injecting his patients with an experimental form of penicillin. The genetic structure of the drug was altered to be more potent. It was given the name PenX. Thie alterations had certain side effects. First, it grew at an alarming rate. The mold multiplied three times it's current size every half hour. The only way the growth could be stopped is to drop the temperature to freezing. Secondly, when a person was injected with the mold they began decomposing from the inside out. The drug was too strong. It killed cells instaed of killing bacteria. Depending on metabolism, the person died anywhere from a day to a month later. After the hospital was closed, pending federal inspection, Dufor and all of the bodies dissapeared. Dufor went underground and began experimenting on the decomposed bodies. PenX gave the bodies unusually long decomposition time. It lasted almost three entire months. During this time, wwith the right amount of electric shock, the nuero kinetic system of he corpses could be reactivated. They would become zombies. They had no freewill and could be commanded to do anything. Dufor considered himself a God for what he had accomplished. Him and his undead force began taking over cities and expanding their legion. Soon Dufor had over twenty percent of North America under control. And every day his boarders grow. You are a group of elite Military forces, set on striking at Dufor. He will fall. And his army will fall aswell. [center]-------------[/center] [b]Name-[/b] [b]Age-[/b] Over twenty please. [b]Weapons-[/b] [b]Specialty-[/b] Projectile Weapons. Sharp Shooter. Inflitration. Computers/Hacking. Stealth. Etc... [b]Bio-[/b] Be creative. I will be choosing who get's in. [b]Appearance-[/b] If you want to be Dufor PM me with your sign up. Do not post it here. Anyone that posts their sign up here that wants to be Doctor Dufor will be excluded. Once again, do not post it here. I leave his entire sign up to you. The only thing that is required is that it ends with something that goes along with the story line. Good luck.
-
OOC: The poem seemed to go right in with my current mood. I'm glad you like it. ;) ---------- [b]Ryan-[/b] "You can all kiss my pale *ss." The laughter died down quickly but a feeling of dark humor still coated the air in the room. Rali gave me a companionable kick. I held up my middle finger without turning to look. [b]Marth-[/b] "Now that we've all had a little fun, it's time for a little serious talk. Our next targets are the THOR mines. What you all are about to hear has never escaped our government. One of the main ingrediants in THOR is a specialized form of Solid Sodium Metal. There are deposits of this throughout the moon. You guys will be collapsing these mines." No one said anything for almost a full minute. [b]John-[/b] "Holy ****..." [b]Marth-[/b] "Yes... Craig?" Craig looked up from a small computer pad. He was obviously doing calculations. [b]Craig-[/b] "What?" Craig narrowed his eyes. [b]Marth-[/b] "Do you have enough explosives?" [b]Craig-[/b] "Boss... I don't have anywhere near enough. To collapse all the mines you say there are, I'd need at least a ton of THOR itself. Not to mention as soon as I detonate anything down there the Sodium Metal is going to blow too. This is going to take a shi?-load of careful planning..." I had a quick glimpse of the entire moon blowing up from the inside out. I shook my head and cleared my mind. Not a good thing to be thinking about right before a mission. "I'm going to need [i]exact yield[/i] explosives. I don't need any of the 'about six feet' blast radius. I need exact measurements. We're going to have to do this all by hand." Marth nodded solemly to himself and seemed to have the same thought I had just had. He coughed and looked around the team. [b]Marth-[/b] "The entrances to the mines are heavily gaurded," his gaze rested on John for a minute. "We will need someone to be able to pound through without allowing anyone to escape and send word of our little strike. We might need to take out a few people from a distance. Obviously a Sniper job. There will be a nice little security grid in place which Orien will need to dispose of. Ryan, you will be our inside man. I have a uniform for you. Make sure to camaflage your knifes well." His eyes fell on Craig. "I can get you anything you need in three hours. Make me a list. Josmi will provide field medication. Study the mine layouts and ready yourselves. We leave in five hours." Marth saluted (we saluted back) and left the room. [b]Rali-[/b] "Sounds fun. Watch your back." I nodded and began making my way over to Josmi for my mandatory check up. Doctors scared me to death. I never have liked them. But Josmi was different. She made me feel safe. I was glad she was back.
-
OOC: *Takes out Shock Paddles* I'm double posting because I don't want this thing to end. It was going good. CLEAR! - - - - ~ ~ ~ /\_ /\_ /\_ /\_ /\_... ---------- IC: Orien clipped the red wire quickly and without hesitation. We all held our breaths and shielded our faces. The blast didn't come. I opened my eyes slowly. [b]Ryan-[/b] "Did it work?" Orien looked up at me with a pale face. [b]Orien-[/b] "Yes. I think it is." I walked over to the corpse in the corner and slung him over my soulder. Rali grabbed one of the other corpses and John grabbed the last. Once we were outside I began making my way around the back of the building. [b]Rali-[/b] "Stack them." We layed the bodies on top of eachother and poured less than a teaspoon of THOR onto them. Their clothing ignited immediately. Their skin followed, smodlering at first and then catching fire. It turned to a black crisp. In minutes, they were nothing but a pile of soot. We made our way back in. Marth had the group gathered around a table. He must be planning our next strike. I wiped the ash off my face as John walked by me. [b]Ryan-[/b] "They smelled like pork." [b]Rali-[/b] "Indeed." He tossed me a ham sandwich MRE and walked in the room after John.
-
Ahhh, but MTV isn't actually American T.V. seeing as it's broadcasted thorughout the world. But, comeone Medra. A lot of American T.V. is pretty bad.