Corey
Members-
Posts
2330 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Corey
-
[size=1][b]Raden-[/b] "It is required." [b]Trunth-[/b] "Yes, it must be done." [b]Jasper-[/b] "Then it is settled. They will be built. Cast out your minds and gather each of your sacrifices. The Council of Five will restore order." Five minds searched the land. Five minds for five dying spirits, chosen for the task of being unwilling sacrifices to the new order. "Raden, what is yours?" [b]Raden-[/b] "A small flower, alive but dying, in the artic chill of the north. It grew somwhere it sould not have." A small wail filled the air as the flowers sould was stolen from it. [b]Jasper-[/b] "Donna?" [b]Donna-[/b] "An ice creature. It has traveled to far south and is slowly melting. It will be dead soon." Another wail, slightly louder this time. [b]Jasper-[/b] "Trunth?" [b]Trunth-[/b] "A ghost, so filled with sorrow that it wishes for death. A willing sacrifice for the order." Another as the ghosts soul was plucked from it's body. [b]Jasper-[/b] "Kate?" [b]Kate-[/b] "A small child. Very sick. She will be gone by the end of the day." A fourth wail was heard and many glass items shattered. [b]Raden-[/b] "And you, Jasper?" A smile spread across the leaders face. Jasper snapped his fingers and a man appeared between them. [b]??-[/b] "Jasper! What am I doing her-" His last word was silenced by a knife rammed through his throat. [b]Jasper-[/b] "Mine will be my brother. Slowly dying in our presence." His soul was ripped from his body. The mans body grew pale. The entire structure rocked with the necrotic energy being released. Five orbs of light floated into the chamber. "Now cast out your sacrifices and erect each of your Towers! We will restore order to this land!" [center]_____________________[/center] The Five are immortal. Their lives are bound to their individual towers. The youngest, Raden, is slowly edging toward his death. His tower crumbles. Attacks and time have taken their toll. A small force is assembling in a local village. They plan on taking down Radens tower and the other. The Five's hold on the world grows deeper each day. Their destruction and pestilance are beggining to edge out of this world and into another. Towers have been erected there aswell. They are smaller, and less powerful there. Yet it remains one Tower. The two worlds are bound by the Towers, and the Towers exist in both worlds at the same time. Destroy one, and the other falls. [center]_____________________[/center][/size] Ok. I hope that grabbed your attention. Now for the signup. I will only be opening eight spots and deciding who gets in by the quality of your signup. And remember this is set in MiddleAged times. [b]Name-[/b] [b]Age-[/b] [b]Weapons-[/b] Keeps it simple please. You might get more in the game. [b]Appearence-[/b] [b]Bio-[/b] 65 words minimum please. No "I was born. I excelled at swordsmanship and want to kill the Five." That blows. I gaurantee that you will not get in if you do something like that.
-
Bleh. I horribly dislike Mid-Term exams. I think I absolutely blew my english exam. I hate my teacher (Die ***** Die!!!!!). My history exam was very easy. I finished it in less than the time alotted. Very fun, well not really but you get my drift. I only had to go one day out of three and only came today because I am going to a mall with my friends. Yes I'm sitting at school typing a responce to this Godforsaken topic. Damn you Mike, telling me to type up a response to this. I should jump down your throat into your gullet and rip your stomach to pieces. Then I will rip out your heart and show it to your bulging eyes right before you die so you can see how black and corrupted it is. [/end rant]
-
*George Lucas magically come out of DOK's coputer screen and slaps him* [b]George Lucas-[/b] "Twi'[b]l[/b]ek!" Dissapears. [b]DOK-[/b] "Ahhhhh!!!"
-
[b]Ryan-[/b] "But of course." I pressed a button on the speeder and watched it start to track the location of my ship. I jumped out and watched it speed away. The gunship was open on both sides. Made me nervous. I like being secure while I fly. Abob made his way to the front of the ship and took the controls. [b]Abob-[/b] "Take the turret. We might encounter some resistance." I nodded and made my way to the weapon. This sure as hell wasn't worth a measily 700 credits. We flew along at a snails pace compared to my speeder. Junky or not it was very fast. The Gunship was doing a third of it's speed, maybe. Another Gunship hailed us from about three thousand feet away. [b]Clone Pilot-[/b] "Gunship 7463, status?" I yelled toward Abob. [b]Ryan-[/b] "Keep silent!" He nodded and I targeted the ship. [b]Clone Pilot-[/b] "Respond." Abob still maintained radio silence. "All units, Gunship 7463 is under enemy influence. Destroy on sigh-" I blasted the ship to pieces. Abob gave me a small smile. Three more ships began closing in on our position. [b]Ryan-[/b] "Does this thing have rockets?!" [b]Abob-[/b] "Why?" I scanned the area with the targeter. [b]Ryan-[/b] "We have three new problems on an intercept course!" Abob scanned the contols on the many pannels. [b]Abob-[/b] "Ok! I have ten. Tell me when to fire!" I locked onto the first ship. [b]Ryan-[/b] "Fire!" Two rockets flew from the ship and blew the craft to pieces. I targeted the next ship. "Fire!" Two more launched and connected. "Fire!" The last volley launched and blew up the final pursuer. "We're clear!" Abob nodded and urged the engines to go a little faster. The Senate Chamber was in sight.
-
Well I pick four. I was planning on picking it anyway.
-
The Chancellors announcement had sent the bar into an upheaval. Yet over the noise, a single voice was discernable. [b]??[/b] "Does anyone here own a speeder? I need a ride to the senate chamber now. I?ll pay six hundred credits?" Sixhundred... I rubbed my chin thoughtfully. That would make a nice upgrade to my small ship. I stood up and made my way over to the man. An Omwati... Interesting. His blue skin reflected the light in the bar rather poorly, and have him a more ominous look. I stopped for a moment, slghtly stunned. [b]Ryan-[/b] "I would be happy to give you a ride my good man. The Chamber? That should be worth at least 700." The man nodded grimly. "Right this way sir..." I made my way throught the crowd and to a rather crowded landing pad. "Out of my way!" I shoved another human rudely. He turned around and aimed a blaster at me. I took out my lightsaber and turned it on. He fired and I easily deflected the shot. "Go away... You don't want to fight with me." [b]Man-[/b] "I don't want to fight with you..." He walked away. [b]Ryan-[/b] "Sorry about that Mr...." [b]Abob-[/b] "Ttef, Abob Ttef..." [b]Ryan-[/b] "Right this way Mr. Ttef." My ships small cargo bay opened to reveal a rather junky looking speeder. I turned it on and listeded to it hum to life. After a hesitant moment, Abob also stepped in. [b]Abob-[/b] "This won't crash... Will it?" He gave me a stern look. I shook my head and flew toward the Senate Chamber.
-
Now for the whole RPG I'm going to have to capitalize the L. ;)
-
I'm just a tad late joining in this argument, but I wouldn't mind seeing a prequel. Like Ginneh said, it should focus more on the lifestream and on the developement of the Shinra corp. and MAKO reactors. Perhaps if the main character was Jenova, the game would be more thrilling. It could cronicle Jenovas life from it's birth, to how it came to Gaia, to how it was discovered, and then end the game with the birth of Sephiroth. That would be something I would buy.
-
[b]Name:[/b] Ryan Schezar [b]Age:[/b] 37 [b]Species:[/b] Human (Jedi) [b]Alliance:[/b] Nuetral, tilitng toward Evil. [b]Weapons:[/b] Yellow Lightsaber [b]Biography:[/b] Early in life Ryan was forced to live with the Jedi and to train to become one. He did and soon enough began going on mission of his own. Though his training was powerful, he succumbed to love. He wed a human woman and ran from the Jedi order. They let him go. Three years later his wife died from an apparent poisoning. Ryan destroyed everyone that may have been involved even slightly. After that he became nothing more than a simple man-for-hire. He would do odd jobs, or even small assasinations. Forces don't matter. Money is money, even if it doesn't come from clean hands. [b]Appearance:[/b] Wears a dark blue robe. His body is toned but not overly muscular. Eyes are blue and hair is black. Let your mind fill in the rest. [b]Other:[/b] Ryan has tattos down the length of his spine.
-
:Cries at all the snow talk: I live in Wisconsin and we have go [b]NO[/b] snow. Our average should be at about 20 inches, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, we're at .7 inches. I want to move to where there is snow...
-
I walked into the library and immediately heard shouts of anger. I walked quickly to the back and found the man that had been muttering to himself fending off three gaurds with a long wodden staff. [b]Man-[/b] "Back! You won't take the Items!" The gaurds gave eachother a puzzled look and sliced the staff in two. The man looked at it, dumbfounded then sat down. I walked up to the gaurds and did a quick mind control spell. The three of them walked away, seemingly to have forgotten something of importance. The man looked up at me. "Who are you? Why did you help me?" Small tears rolled down his face. "They broke my staff..." I helped him up and sat him down at a table. [b]Ryan-[/b] "What do you know about vaults?" The mans eyes narrowed sharply. [b]Man-[/b] "Who are you!" He repeated, sternly. I sighed. [b]Ryan-[/b] "My name is Ryan Schezar. I am a Dark Wizard, or Langthian if you prefer. Earlier in the day I discovered a large stone tablet engraved with an old Elvish language. I took it to a possesed man and allowed the spirit that possesed him to tell me what it said. It talked about my quest and a vault, here in the library." The man stared at me. I blinked. He blinked. Slowly, he raised a hand. [b]Man-[/b] "Can you see the doorway?" I looked to where he was pointing. [b]Ryan-[/b] "What doorwa-" As I was looking at the bookshelf that contained books oh different herbs, a portion seemed to dissapear. My mouth dropped open. [b]Man-[/b] "You see it! What does it resemble?!" I stood up and walked closer. There were threads of blue silk, that looked almost fluidic, coming from the top of the doorway. [b]Ryan-[/b] "Water... A waterfall..." The man inhaled sharply. [b]Man-[/b] "The Vault of Water... The book was right..." His hand went to his pack and caressed it. I was now right in front of the doorway. I put my hand out and brushed at the threads. They felt like nothing at all, but parted with my touch. I stepped in. "Where did you go! Schezar! Where did you go!" I looked back to see the man grouping at the doorway. It seemed to have formed a shield-like barrier between him and the passage. [b]Ryan-[/b] "I'm in a passageway. Can you get in?" He banged his fists where the doorway had been. [b]Man-[/b] "No!" I nodded to myself. [b]Ryan-[/b] "What is this place?" [b]Man-[/b] "It's the Vault of the Water Necklace. Inside you will find the Water Necklace and The Armour of Stamina. They are two of many ancient artifacts that will ward off the coming evil! Let me in damn you!" He banged again but in vain. [b]Ryan-[/b] "I'm going further. I'll be back soon." He protested but I just went. Perhaps this is why I had felt incomplete. Maybe this would solve the ache in my heart. I brushed away another waterfall of silk and found myself in a spacious room. Every inch of the walls were incrusted with dark blue stones. The cieling ended in a large dome which dipicted the ocean. As I stepped in, a hum filled the air. In the middle of the room a pedistal rose from the floor. On the pedistal was a maniquin, it looked like a man but with pointy ears. It was an Elf. Blue mist surrounded the figure and there was a suit of armour, and a blue necklace on it. The armour looked lighter than Mythril and as flexible as rubber. The necklace seemed to pulse with a hidden power. I walked up to it, entranced. I put out my hand slowly. I brushed the blue stones that made up the necklace. The hum suddenly grew louder. Small streams of water seemed to drip from the necklace. I took a step back and was blasted with a gigantic jet of water. It sent me flying back through the tunnel and out of the doorway. I collided with the man and sent him reeling as well. The water seemed not to go past the doorway. I hit a bookshelf and crumpled to the ground. The man rushed over to me. [b]Man-[/b] "What happened?! Why don't you have the necklace?" I coughed and stood up. I was soaked. [b]Ryan-[/b] "It didn't want me. I heard it say a name, but couldn't make it out. The person is near though... In the city. It's calling to him..." ------------------------- All of the water in the bathing hall suddenly turned boilding hot. Ken jumped out, his bathing disurbed. [b]Ken-[/b] "Wha..." The water turned to ice. Then it changed back to normal water. Ken looked down at it, confused. A small stream of water had rose from the tub and floated in mid-air. "What sorcery is this..." It seemd to look at him. Ken dressed slowly, not wanting to be exposed if he needed to fight. The water waited patiently untill he had put on his last garment. It then began to float slowly out of the door. Ken followed, already getting an odd image of the library in the back of his mind.
-
[b]Who are you in your own mind?[/b] In my own mind I am a listener. I listen to people and give them advice. I am a healer. Ussually I give people advice or help them out on a scale which can turn their entire mood around for the better. I am a lover. I am very loyal and sensuous. Overall, I am a good person. [b]How do others see you?[/b] Others see me as Me. There is no other word to describe it. I have been told I am a good friend. I have been called 'Freak', 'Loser', 'Hater', and a number of other rude things. I have also been told that I am odd. Mostly people see me as a mediator. I help prevent and disperse arguments or fights. [b]How would you rather people saw you?[/b] I would rather people see me as the person that I am. I am a very deeps person. I think of things that people don't usually talk about. I enjoy having debates. I like to talk of controversal items. If I were to sum myself up in one word, it would be "Interesting".
-
[i][b]Finnaly[/b][/i] the hotel attendant came out from the back room. I watched his face carefully. He didn't like that I was halting payment on my room. I could tell. The left side of his face kept on twitching. He laid the paperwork on the desk for me. [b]Attendant-[/b] "Sign these and your room will no longer be reserved." He smiled at me, but I saw nothing except hate behind his saleman eyes. I was handed the fountain pen and show where to sign. I smiled at him and skimmed the agreements. They all seemed fair. I gave my signature away and handed the papers back to him. He smiled at me, always the salesman, and I walked out of the door. I took out the rubbing and looked at it again. Still just "vault" and "library". Well the library had been around for almost 2000 years. It was almost as old as that tablet had looked. I looked around the square and saw a small hut. A smile touched my lips as I headed across the busy street. [b]Man-[/b] "Get out of the road!" I was almost ran over by a man on a horse-drawn cart. I flicked a sign at him and contiued on. Soon, I got to the hut and knocked on the door. [b]??-[/b] "Whos it?" A croaky old voice asked. [b]Ryan-[/b] "It's Ryan. Can I come in?" I heard a scuffling inside and the door opened. [b]??-[/b] "Ryan! It's been almost a month. Where have you been? I made tea! Do you want some? Come in!" I smiled and walked into the hut. "What can I do for you? Do you want more tobacco? I just got some from Julk." [b]Ryan-[/b] "No. I'm fine. How have you been Ricky? Feeling good? Healthy?" [b]Ricky-[/b] "Yes, yes. How have you been?" I smiled. [b]Ryan-[/b] "Good. How is Grotto? Still with you?" His mood darkened slightly. [b]Ricky-[/b] "Yeah... He's still here. You want to speak with him don't you." I nodded. Ricky sighed. "I need some tea..." I stood up and gripped his shoulders. [b]Ryan-[/b] "If you don't want to, you don't have to." He shrugged of my hands. [b]Ricky-[/b] "For you, Ryan, anything." He sat down and sipped his tea. "Ok, I"m ready. Gimme the stuff." I took out a little vial of purple powder and gave it to him. He uncorked it and sniffed all of the powder up his nose. He gave a shudder and his face begna to change. Nothing physical happened but the entire mood of his body and the room changed. Early in Ricky's life he had been possesed. The spirit had been very old and never full left him. I can bring him out if I need him. The sprit is very wise, but very moody and often angery. [b]Grotto-[/b] "What do you want Langthian? I was busy! Ask what you need and let me go." I unfolded the paper. [b]Ryan-[/b] "What does this say? Speak or I will keep you in this vessel." He laughed and read the rubbing. [b]Grotto-[/b] " 'The first vault is in the library. A step forward is what your quest needs, Mr. Schezar. Seek out you noisy friend.' Happy? Now return me to the spirit world. I waved my hand and Ricky reappeared. [b]Ricky-[/b] "Did he help?" I noded. [b]Ryan-[/b] "If I could have a cup of tea to go, Ricky." He smiled and got me a cup. "Will you come back and see me?" I smiled large. [b]Ricky-[/b] "Of course." I stepped out into the light. What's a vault... Whatever it was it involves the noisy man at the library. I turned that way and strted walking.
-
General Awards Overall Member of the Year: [b]Raiha[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]James[/b] Male Otaku of the Year: [b]The Harlequin[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]PiroMunkie[/b] Female Otaku of the Year: [b]Mist[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]Juu[/b] Most improved Member of the Year: [b]...[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]...[/b] Thread of the Year: [b]The Final Fantasy Quiz Thread[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]Otaku Members you Hate[/b] Silliest Thread of the Year: [b]Big Brother II: Otaku Style[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]...[/b] Funniest Member: [b]Break[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]...[/b] Silliest Username: [b]Big Cajones[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]...[/b] Member most likely to be here in two years: [b]Mist[/b] (Hopefully) ---Honorable Mention: [b]Adam[/b] Avatar of the Year: [b]Juu[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]DarkOrderKnight[/b] Signature of the Year: [b]wristcutter[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]Mitch[/b] Best Otaku Couple: [b]Juu & Lalaith[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]Harley & Ravenstourture[/b] Best looking Otaku: Ummm... [b]Ravenstourture[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]Juu[/b] Otaku clique of the Year: [b]The Clique against Cliques[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]The Otaku BOS[/b] Best Newbie: [b]Mnemolth[/b] (Can't remember how to spell it) ---Honorable Mention: [b]Valen[/b] Best Oldie: [b]SmokyJoe[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]James[/b] Best Otaku-Related site: [b]Otaku Pike[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]Adam's Angels[/b] Most likely to become a Staff Member: [b]Raiha[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]Juu[/b] Otaku Writers Poet Laureate: [b]Mitch[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]Raiha[/b] Writer of the Year: [b]Mitch[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]...[/b] Role-Player of the Year: [b]DeathKnight[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]Raiha[/b] Brawler of the Year (sparring): [b]No Idea[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]No Idea[/b] Role-Playing Game of the Year: [b]LOTR: The New Evil[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]...[/b] Social Otakus Otaku Social member of the year: [b]Break[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]Juu[/b] Entertainment Otaku of the Year: [b]...[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]...[/b] Anime Otakus Otaku of the Year: [b]...[/b] ---Honorable Mention:[b]...[/b] DragonBall Guru:[b]...[/b] ---Honorable Mention:[b]...[/b] Digipeep of the Year:[b]...[/b] ---Honorable Mention:[b]...[/b] Gundam Member of the Year:[b]...[/b] ---Honorable Mention:[b]...[/b] Yu-Gi-Oh Member of the Year:[b]...[/b] ---Honorable Mention:[b]...[/b] Otaku Gamers Gamer of the Year: [b]James[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]Medra[/b] Nintendo "Mario" Award: [b]James[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]...[/b] The Sony Award: [b]CWB[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]...[/b] Xbox Gamer of the Year: [b]...[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]...[/b] PC Gamer of the Year: [b]...[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]...[/b] Otaku Artists Best Graphic Designer: [b]PiroMunkie[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]...[/b] Best "Traditional" Artist: [b]Ginneh[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]...[/b] Best Spriter: [b]...[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]...[/b] Series Otaku Series Otaku Member of the Year: [b]Semjaza Azazel[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]...[/b] The Chocobo Award (Final Fantasy): [b]Tasis[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]...[/b] Liberty City Award (Grand Theft Auto): [b]DeathKnight[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]Medra[/b] Mushroom Kingdom Honors (Mario): [b]James[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]...[/b] PokéPlaque (Pokemon): [b]...[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]...[/b] The Triforce Award (Zelda): [b]Desbreakfast[/b] ---Honorable Mention: [b]...[/b]
-
I will post tomarow.. I got grounded and snuck on to post this. See ya then. Sorry for the lack of developement.
-
Oohhh.. Forgot about this. [spoiler]The BM's in FF IX were made from the Mist being sprayed on some Eggs. Their eyes may be sideeffects from that.[/spoiler]
-
Or [url]www.gamefaqs.com[/url] might be of some help.
-
I have been leaning toward plaing paintball for about three months now. My friend offered to sell me a gun and 500 paintballs for fifty bucks. I almost did but I didn't have the money at that time. Maybe one of my oaychecks will go towrd a gun and some ammo in a month or two.
-
No one does. And you didn't make it Etarah. You weren't on the "These people made it into the RPG" list. Delete your post, and Jesus please delete your aswell.
-
I walked into the inn. Steam from the bathing room was slowly slinking into the lobby. I inhaled and smelled a scented soap. I could probably stand a shower... I smiled and walked up to the attendant. [b]Attendant-[/b] "What can I do for you sir?" He smiled, a salesmans smile if I had ever saw one, and grabbed a pen. [b]Ryan-[/b] "Well, I'm looking to discontinue the rental of apartment 9b. I haven't stayed there in months." The attendants smile fell a notch. He skimmed over some documents and looked up. [b]Attendant-[/b] "Mr... Ryan Schezar is it?" I noded. "I assume you still have your key." I noded again. "Good, it seems you have an item in the room. Our cleaning staff reported it a day or two ago. Fetch you item and then we can discuss the closing of your account." I found the key in one of the many pockets and walked up the stairs. I got to the second floor and went down nine rooms. Carefully, I slid the key into the lock and turned it. The lock snapped open and I turned the nob. Immediately, dust hit my face. [b]Ryan-[/b] "A day ago... Bull..." They might have been in here but they sure as hell didn't clean. I walked in, holding my robe over my face as a makeshift filter. The package was wrapped in paper. It looked like a piece of wood. I walked over, removing my robe, and attempted to pick up the item. I couldn't. I rapped it with my knuckle. It sounded like stone. I tore off the paper to reveal a large, smooth stone tablet. On the tablet were strange glyphs. Many intertwined. It looked like a form of Elvish, but none that I had ever seen. I could only recognise two words, "Vault" and "Library". Of course the Library had a vault. It kept the late fee's in it. I shook my head and tried to lift it again. It wouldn't move. I made a quick rubbing with a piece of paper and a crayon. The inscription was now on the paper. I shrugged and walked back downstairs. [b]Attendant-[/b] "Did you retrieve your item Mr. Schezar?" [b]Ryan-[/b] "Actually, it's not mine. I don't often put large stone tablets in my room." The man did a quick frown. [b]Attendant-[/b] "Very well. If you could say here for a moment, I will get the forms you need to sign." He walked into a back room. I waited.
-
I finnaly got to the gates. The cabbie had taken about two hours. I didn't mind. The desert was cool at night. It would be much easier to go through my routine of meditations. The heat baked my mind and made it hard to concentrait. I walked out of the gates and handed the man three gold pieces. I didn't go far, just enough to be away from the noise of the city. I got to the top of a dune and sat. I traced a circle in the sand with my finger and watched it turn black. The black slowly melted into a dark glass. Other tendrils of glass began to grow outwards from the circle. They stopped and formed small black circles of their own. Black fire erupted from them and hung in the air in spheres. I raised both of my hands in the air and the spheres began to orbit my arms. They slowly cam together and melted into one sphere. It rotated slowly on the tips of my outstretched fingers. Slowly it flowed onto my arms, covering them in cool black fire. It grew larger and covered the rest of my body. Soon I was incased in liquid fire. I opened my eyes, and it all dissapeared. I stood, refreshed and energized. I looked to the east and saw the sun just peaking over the horizon. The meditations had taken all night, like normal. It was like sleeping to me. I stood up and walked back toward the city. I should really stop paying the inkeeper for that room. I never use it. That's where I would start my buisiness today. I reached the gates and signaled the gaurds. They opened it and I walked in, southbound. It was near the south end of the town. I would retract my reservation and stop the automatic billing to my account in the city bank. Then I would go back to the library. Read a little more. Perhaps confront the man that had been talking yesterday. Maybe he wasn't really that bad.
-
Juu has declined the Armour of Protection. I now offer it to you Char(Mike).
-
I awoke silently and reached for my ankle. It was healed. As was my arm. I climbed slowly down the tree and walked across the city. The ground was littered with the bodies of zombies. I stepped on ontof the zombies chests and grimaced as my foot sunk into it. I grabbed one of my throwing daggers that was stuck in a zombie head. I sheathed it and contiued my walk. [b]??-[/b] "Ryan..." I turned my head sharply to see Baromin standing there. [b]Ryan-[/b] "What is it you want?" I smiled and walked over to him. [b]Baromin-[/b] "The order is questioning your tardy return, how much longer will you be?" [b]Ryan-[/b] "I saw others. I must see if they know why zombies rose." His eyes widened. [b]Baromin-[/b] "Zombies?" I nodded. "I will tell them." He dissapeared under his cloak. I continued my walk once again, looking for the others that had fought the zombie menace.
-
Since no one is asking a question... Q: What is the most efficient/easiest way to defeat the Gi Natatak (The boss in the cave of the Gi), in FF VII?
-
You were using past-tense. "He [b]tried[/b] to discard the weapon but [b]was[/b] unable to for every time he cast it aside it would amphoricate right back onto his neck again, the item was [b]bonded[/b] to him." I'm sorry if I misunderstood but it sounded an aweful lot like you already had it.