Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Corey

Members
  • Posts

    2330
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Corey

  1. Soooo.... Is this going to start soon?
  2. [b]Name:[/b] Ryan Schezar [b]Age:[/b] 25 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Appearance:[/b] Tall, around 6'5". Brown hair, at about midlength. Medium build but rather skinny. Intence hazel eyes. Usually dresses in some shade of blue, and usually in a robe of some sort. [b]Background:[/b] Ryan was born to a set of Mages. His parents were well known as very powerful magic wielders. Ryan had no such abilities. His powers should have started manifesting themselves at the time he was a todler, but no such luck. He was hated for this. His parents expected a prodigy and got a worthless norm. He was cast out of the family at fifteen. Soon after his tattoo's power began to come out. He made a living stealing things from peoples houses. He would climb up the sides of buildings and into open windows or balchonys. After about two years of this Ryan was given an offer to join a group of professional thives. He accepted and began working for them. One day he was given the assignment to steal from the Demon Hunters Guild. They had an unusually rare stone that the people wanted. It was Nelochite, a stone from the underworld. Upon entering the building he was immidiately incapasitated by a gaurd with a club. When Ryan awoke he was given the option of death, or to work off his crime. He chose the latter and began working as a weapons cleaner. He soon began to practice with the Hunters and found he enjoyed the line of work much. Soon he became a full fledged Hunter. Due to his powers, he excelled. Demons may have wings, but that doesn't mean they are fast. [b]Tattoo:[/b] Black Widow [b]Tattoo Power:[/b] The magic of the tattoo makes Ryan very nimble. He can climb things very easily. [b]Weapon:[/b] Silver Sword- A sword made entirely of silver. Magically imbued for hardness. Throwing Daggers- Simple daggers that are thrown. [b]Armor:[/b] [i]Demo Riso[/i]- An armor made of demonhide. Very strong and tolerant to fire.
  3. I'm slowly becoming one of those people that do nothing but RP on Otakuboards. ----------------------- [b]Name:[/b] Ryan Schezar [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 25 [b]Race:[/b] Human (Sub Classification: Wizard) [b]Weapon:[/b] Mythril Staff, Throwing Daggers [b]Armor:[/b] A black robe that hangs and drags on the ground. [b]Character Background:[/b] Ryan was raised in a family that was very active in the war. His father was a powerful general and his mother was a weaponsmith. He was raised as a wizard from week one. Being bombarded with the incantations of different magic spells finally paid off when, at the age of puberty, magic began to manifest itself in Ryans daily life. At first it was simply lighting candles without matches. Soon it became starting fires and flooding opposing villages at his fathers side. After almost five years of battling the opposing races of the world Ryan had a sudden attack of conscience. He traveled down to onw of the villages one day after a siege. He had burned it to the ground. A small Elvin child crawled from a smoldering building, barely alive. She was horribly burned and bleeding in many places. She crawled toward Ryan and reached for him. She asked where her friends and family were. Ryan ran. He cried. He hated himself. Finnaly, he made his way to Galdion, where he has been working to retake the world for ten years. His wizardly powers have grown steadily and are now quite a force to be reckoned with. He will help these Destined Warriors, which the stars have fortold, retake this world. [b]Appearence:[/b] Think of a young Gandalf. My mind is fried right now. [b]Beast Name:[/b] Yuroo [b]Beast Type:[/b] Gigantor Moth [b]Description:[/b] Looks much like a normal moth but ten feet tall. Instead of the fragile wings of it's tiny counterpart the wings of Yuroo are as hard as steel. The dust thrown off of them can cause respiratory infections.
  4. I should really just stop going to work. I miss far too much on these boards. [b]A:[/b] Are you talking about the one written in ivisible ink? In that case 0 but if not.... [b]First go to the creek in the floor near the chair on floor 2.[/b] [b]Left 5[/b] [b]Up 9[/b] [b]Left 2[/b] [b]Up 6[/b] [b]Q:[/b] What notes do you have to play on Tifa's piano to get her Final Limit Break? ---------[b]Extra Credit:[/b] (For an extra tally on AJeh's table:) What are the button combinations you have to press to get these notes?
  5. Corey

    - Radiation -

    [b]Name:[/b] Ryan S. [b]Age:[/b] 29 [b]Special Ability:[/b] Demolition [b]Weaponary:[/b] C4 Remote Explosives, Grenades, Nitro-Glycerine Canisters, Proximity Mines, Silenced Pistol [b]Bio:[/b] A pyro since birth. Ryan used to burn his finger on lit candles, set the carpets on fire, and steal cigarette lighters to torch things. At fifteen his family sent him to counseling to cure his problem. It didn't work to well. He burned down the building that his phych resided in. By eighteen, he had over a dozen arson charges in his police file. He was thrown in prison for three years. At twentyone he was released and attempted to stop burning things. Just as before, it didn't work out well. Ryan torched an apartment complex to the ground. He was thrown in an Institution for the Criminally Insane. At twentyeight, he passed the test and got out. Before the bombings he would do small demolitions for money. Now he plans to hook up with the "Resistance" and 'Blow the hell out of those damn Russians!' [b]Appearance:[/b] About 6' 5" tall, 210 lbs. Has very dark, contemplative eyes. Over much of his body there are burn scars. Medium build, but very strong. Always carrys a remote C4 explosive.
  6. The fire whipped, liquidic, through the air. Slowly it looped and arced. I brought my left hand up and caught it. I opened my hand and felt the tickle of the mock flames. Indeed my meditations were complete. I was now completely calm. The fire dissapeared as I closed my fist around it. [b]Ryan-[/b] "The flames of our minds sear and comfort. They hurt and make happy. They detroy and give birth. I am in control of my life." I stood up and slowly put on my robe. I thoguh of my staff and heard it fly toward me from a nearby tree. I caught it and felt the momentum stop immediately. I waved it around in the air. "[i]Nontuk Moor Lashik.[/i]" A large ripping sound filled the air. Slowly, a rip in reality was sliced through the air in front of me. I stepped in, making sure my robe was completely in, and stepped out another rip that had formed. I stood, and looked in front of me. There was Rivendell. In all its time here on middle earth, its beauty has never faltered. I took a moment to breath in the scents of the air, and finnaly set off toward the gates of Rivendell.
  7. I think it's quite funny how at almost any store in my area you can buy a mature rated game even if you're under 17. Fun, fun. Anyway... I would suggest FF X. It's a good game dispite all the bad news about it. The only thing I really didn't like is that they use the phrase "You know?" a lot. Get's annoying. There is Devil May Cry 1 & 2, Legacy of Kain: Soulreaver 2, Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2, Vice City(As previously mentioned), or GTA III. Those all have M ratings though. The only games that I have that are not M rated games are Grand Turismo 3 and FF X. I would highly recoomend all that I mentioned.
  8. Someone help me out here... When you fight Gizamaluke Zidane should have a certain ability learned(I think it's learned from a sword). It will blind Gizamaluke and greatly increase your chance of winning. It's Soulblaze or something like that. I'm not much help am I...
  9. Tristam and the other guy sail the ship to find new adventures?
  10. [b]Real Name:[/b] Allen McNaught [b]Nickname:[/b] X [b]Posistion in the group:[/b] Second in command. [b]Weapon:[/b] Magnum. Crossbow. [b]Personality:[/b] Slightly angry. Ususally easy going but sometimes can be very hard to get him moving. Takes pide in killing people and can usually be found smiling while he does it. [b]Description:[/b] The guy on the left. [img]http://www.midnightsyndicate.com/asylumPRphoto.jpg[/img]
  11. Well he speaks for at least three of us rejects.
  12. [b]Dissphoria-[/b] "What do you want?" The new agents were far to arrogant for their own good. They had no respect for the experiance with the code that I had. They had no respect for my abilities. I sighed inwardly and looked Gamma in the eyes. "Well?"
  13. Corey

    Mythic Life

    *Sighs... and cries...* This is what I get for going to work...
  14. [b]Name Human:[/b] Ryan [b]Name Shifted:[/b] Way [b]Age:[/b] 112 [b]Race:[/b] Shifter [b]Weapon(s) Human Form:[/b] Cross Bow, Throwing Daggers, Quarter Staff [b]Weapon(s) Shifted Form:[/b] Retractable Claws, Spines, Bladded Forearms [b]Humanoid Appearance:[/b] Tall, about 6' 4". Pale blue (almost grey) eyes. Light brown hair about midlength, very messy. Slightly muscular, but more on the skinny side. Scars run the legnth of his spine, aswell as his forearms. [b]Bio:[/b] A freak. An experiment. An outcast. A Monster... He has lived his life hearing these things. Captured as a child, Ryan was experimented on. The scientists of the time were attempting to isolate the DNA encodings that resulted in the Shifting ability. Ryan didn't have it, contrary to the scientists belief. When they finnaly did come to terms with the fact that Ryan did not have the code, they forced it into him. They broke apart his genetic code and rebuilt it, inserting the Shifting gene. At age twelve, the genetic enginering began to assert itself. Uncontrollably, Ryan changed into his animal state. The animal was nothing that this world had ever saw. It looked more along the lines of extraterrestrial. The head was long, smooth and black. At the front was a mouth with millions of small tearing teeth. The body was muscular, and very strong. It had a natural armor that could not easily be penetraited. The hands were four fingered, missing the opposable thumb. The fingers had long claws made of a organic metal. They retracted and came out on will. The feet were long and thin. Instead of toes there were large talons made up of the same oranic metal. This combination of features would lead you to believe that when Ryan shifted, he would become full of rage and hatred. Uncontrollable, if you will. Infact, it's just the opposite. Ryan has even more control of his actions in his other form than he does in human form. The only time he will ever strike is if something is being done to hurt his family or friends. Then the humans began hating the Shifters. They would oppress them and beat them. Death tolls were rising. A reveloution is being planned. And soon, the plaet would belong to the next species. The true rulers of the planet, the Shifters.
  15. Erg... When I say Lauren, I mean ChibiTrunks. She changed her SN, yet will always remain Lauren to me.
  16. Name: Ryan Schezar Age: - 24 Race: - Wizard Weapons: - Seven-Foot Tall Redwood Staff. Magically Imbued Spear. Description: - 6' 2" tall. Wears a long red cloak symbolizing his fire element orientated magic. Has a cleany shaven face and dark black hair and green eyes. Alliance: Good Bio: - Raised on the legend of the original heroes I trained with some of the greatest wizards of the time. My powers center mostly around fire magic but I can also conjure strange beasts and some healing magic. ------- The LOTR family is together again. *Hugs Abob, Deedlit, and Lauren*
  17. Perhaps a _______ I draw a blank... I will participate though...
  18. [b]What was the latest ambum/single you got?[/b] Vampyre: Symphonies from the Crypt by Midnight Syndicate. [b]What's the latest tune you just can't help get out of your head?[/b] Praise by Sevendust. [b]What's your favorite/worst genre of music?[/b] Fave- Heavy Metal/Industrial Least Fave- Rap [b]Who/what is your favorite band/singer?[/b] The St. Seb Adult Choir
  19. Corey

    Sevendust

    Spoon. Funny stuff. Or it may just be that I'm going on -2 hours of sleep. I messed around with my friends music editing program today and converted Praise into a full orchestral arangement. So funky...
  20. The wrong location... Why did I always have the wrong location? I saw it... I shook my head and pressed a finger to my ear and smiled. Delta was wearing down one of the new ones. Funny. The newer models couldn't be hurt so easily. I phased out of my body and enetered a new one. I re-entered an old host and looked around. I could easily pick out people that would awaken. Their code was odd. The man on my right, he was a computer salesman. One day he would accidently hack the Matrix and wake himself up. Funny stuff. He would be delt with. I put a marker on his code and walked over to the Metacortex. Now I was sure of it. I jumped and perched myself on the roof, scanning the ground for agents. [b]Dissphoria-[/b] "Gamma... The M.C. They are coming fast..."
  21. Corey

    Eon's Protectors

    The bell attached to my door rang out. My hand gave a slight tremor and slipped the electric current to another ground. [b][size=5]BANG![/size][/b] [b]Ryan-[/b] "FUçK!" The weapon exploded, sending me across the room and into the far wall. I hit and fell with a sickening thud. I attempted to get to my feet and failed. [b]Boris-[/b] "Why on't you just turn off that damn thing, man? It does more harm than good." I lifted my arm, weakly, and pointed toward the medical cabinet. Boris nodded and grabbed the needle out. "This is the last time I will save your ***..." He walked over and jammed it into my arm. He pushed the millions of nanomachines into my bloodstream and threw the needle away. I felt them start to work immediately. My broken ribs sealed back up. My punctured lung re-inflated. The many cuts on my body magically healed. I stood up and looked at Boris. [b]Ryan-[/b] "No more freebies." I pushed him back to the right side of the counter and stepped behind my side. Slowly, I put my salesman smile on and started my sales routine, even though Boris has heard it many times before. "What can I get you sir? We do have two specials today. The first is-" [b]Boris-[/b] "Cut the cråp. I need a modified laser weapon. It will fire pellets at a supersonic velocity which will explode on impact releasing millions of you 'special' nanomachines into the air. Can you do it." The last sentence wasn't a question, but a statement. I put on the headset and quickly did a little research on how much this little project would cost. I frowned as each item was added to the list. [b]Ryan-[/b] "Boris... This is going to cost a lot. I... I don't think you can afford it. The nanomachines are the most expensive... Are you sure you want me to tell you?" I looked at him and he nodded. I sighed. "Sevenhundred sixty-eight thousand, fivehundred and three. And that's for the parts. With labor it might be more like ninehundred thousand. It could take me a good sixty hours to do this..." He dropped a stack of bills onto the counter and smiled. I looked at him. He smiled wider. I grabbed the bills and counted them. "Onemillion? Boris, where did you get this?" [b]Boris-[/b] "Let's just say my social security chck finnaly came in. When can you have it by?" He ripped someone off... [b]Ryan-[/b] "Tuesday." He smiled and walked out. I sighed and dropped the money inside of my safe. That would buy a lot of supplies. I would be making at least twohundred thousand dollars. I sighed again as I realized he would probably killing someone with it. My computer flipped on. [b]Computer-[/b] "You have mail sir." [b]Ryan-[/b] "Open." A message from the Society appeared on the screen. They probably wanted to know why I had cut out right after graduation. They didn't understand that this store was my dads... Whatever... "Save. I'll read it later..."
  22. Your name - Corey Roos Your character name - Ryan Schezar Your email address - [email]darkorderknight@yahoo.com[/email] Location - Either Ob, AIM(DarkOrderKnight0), or E-mail... ------------- Character: [b]Name-[/b] Ryan Schezar [b]Appearence-[/b] [b]EDIT: The link didn't work so....[/b] Ryan is about 6'5" tall. He is thin and not very muscular. His hair is a dark blonde and his eyes are a blazing orange. Hiis hair hangs around his ears and eyes sometimes obscuring his sight. [b]History-[/b] Ryan was inducted into the practice of 'Streaming' at a very young age. 'Streaming', as the word may suggest, is the practice of making things run smoothly. Streamers help the world contiue on as smoothly as it possibly can while avoiding cataclysmic events. Great magics are needed to make these cataclysims 'dissapear'. For this, Streamers tap into the veins of the spritual world. They draw energy from the land of the dead and save the living. Ususally, only certain people can draw. And usually, they can only draw from certain points. Ryan is different. He has a strange chemical imbalance in his brain. This allows him to draw necrotic energy from anywhere. Dispite all of his wonderful gifts, Ryan is prone to bouts of unconciousness. The chemical imbalance becomes too much. He simply drops. Something is happening, though. The periods of unconciousness have been happening fewer and fewer, and a strange force in the spirit world whispers in the ears of the Streamers. Something big... Something... perhaps... to powerful for the Streamers to stop... [b]Unique Features-[/b] Traditional Tatoos all around his body. A large scar running the length of his spine. [b]Items Carried-[/b] Draw Ball( A Streaming tool used to store energy from the spirit world) Linik Knife( A Knife tipped with poison) Herbs( Magical healing medicine)
  23. Corey

    Sevendust

    If you think he can sing on the CD Anna, then you must go see him in concert. And his name is Lajon Witherspoon.
  24. *Reads up on it on the web...* My mistake. If you unlock Aurons Masamune Yojimbos attacks can break 9999.
  25. I held a finger against my ear and brought up a small grey sphere. I pressed the button on the sphere. [b]Dissphoria-[/b] "Gamma. They're coming in. They have new ones." I put the communicator back into my pocket. I transferred my body to another host directly outside of an old department store. It had been abandoned for years. This is where they would come. The Matrix reported my old body hitting the ground and the bottle of whisky that my new body was clutching fell to the ground. It shattered with a dull thud. "Soon..."
×
×
  • Create New...