Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Pretty Sammy

Members
  • Posts

    366
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pretty Sammy

  1. Sorry, I don't have a pic to scan, but I hope my scanner gets hooked up soon! ;)
  2. I've only heard of 1 of those. -_-;;;
  3. When I hear the word avatar it's like "500 posts, just 500 posts" ^^;;;
  4. I was really scared when I clicked to go here I thought there was a virus in here or something. o_O
  5. Yay! 500 posts is [i]way[/i] easier to reach than 1000 posts! :)
  6. Cool pics! :D
  7. Out of the list I'd have to say Mega Man 1
  8. Gene is my favorite :)
  9. I think you need 1,000 posts for a custom avatar. I really want mine too. :o
  10. I would scan my pic but my scanner only works for manga and stuff, and it doesn't even work. :(
  11. Neat! :D
  12. Neat! I like #5 the best. ;)
  13. Neat banner! :D I love making banners. ^^
  14. It's a dead tie between Digimon and Pretty Sammy for me. ;)
  15. 1) Pretty Sammy Movies 2) Tenchi Muyo: The Daughter of Darkness 3) Rush Hour 2 4) Scary Movie 5) Jurassic Park Oh well, that's all I can think of. :p
  16. I agree with Neko_Cat! :D
  17. Isn't the "Otaku Boards Version 3.0" the image already?
  18. I'd say the best moment for me was when the androids showed up. :)
  19. Bebi Vegeta! yay! ^_^
  20. I say the first ss form
  21. I dunno. :( But I hope so.
  22. Yes!!! :D Why not anyway?
  23. Android 18 :)
  24. I rate it 5/10
×
×
  • Create New...