Yeah but Fish's point is you post more. I mean, you are a spammer, and spammers do that kind of stuff. And yes, some members are under 10 here, and they don't need to see that junk.
lol Fish. ^^ Hey who ever you are, Retro whatever, you better stop or your IP could be banned or something. And no, you don't have more posts than anyone here. Just look around...
ok, thanks for the warning, I won't look at the picture. Anyway, BabyGirl, I had the same problem once. -_-;;; I just uploaded the imge to my server and posted the url of the picture here.
I agree with James. I think it looks amazing. The detail is so realistic. When the picture was loading, I thought it was going to be a real life picture taken with a camera! :o
My favorite is Mew. Mew was basicly the first lengendary, and Pokemon fans all over the world were very excited to hear about his discovery. At least I was. Mew is also very cute. ;)
My favorite has always been Pikachu. He is so cute and lovable! :D I basicly like all the Pokemon because they are all so cute, but Pikachu will always reamin on the top of my list of favorite pokemon.