Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Pretty Sammy

Members
  • Posts

    366
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pretty Sammy

  1. Boy, that's rather strange...
  2. I don't like jazz, sorry.
  3. military, that's the best for your situation.
  4. You mean like the one in my sig? Hex codes man, it takes forever. dedication to finding the matches. That's what I did, and if anyone would copy my sig style I'd be pretty mad! :(
  5. Definetly Tencho duh... :rolleyes: I am Sasami you know! :)
  6. They're just they're so people don't miss out on stuff.
  7. neat picture. Even though I really don't understand what it's for.
  8. I know, I miss her too! It's so sad that she had to die like that :(
  9. I agree with Transtic. :D
  10. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=teal]Swimming! Yah, Swimming!!!!! Let's go swimming!!!!!Yay 4 swimming!!!!!!!!!! Can somebody take me swimming¿???? Wooohhooooooooo!!!!!!!Swimming!!!!!!!!!!!!Yay!!!!!*deep breath*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] lol! ^^ I belong to a country club and swim all day basicly! ^^
  11. I have Yahoo Messenger, my name is PrincessMimi221
  12. I say consoles are way better
  13. I have about 30 more posts to go! :D
  14. welcome back! I never get sunburn, I just get a tan *grr*
  15. :( I feel bad for you...
  16. I have a reputation for being really smart ^^ I'm the smartest in my class. ;)
  17. Same here for me ;)
  18. I cried when I beat Yoshi's Story when I was little. :(
  19. Happy Birthday! :D
  20. Try search engines, that's what I do.
  21. Sorry, I've only seen to the Cell Saga too. :(
  22. Spirit Bomb! That's my favorite :D
  23. 1. Android 18 2. Chi Chi 3. ? 4. ? 5. ? Those are the only two I know ^^;;;
  24. Ummm... I'd have to say Android 17
×
×
  • Create New...