Yeah, it probably will be moved, or closed, or delted or something. This should be a subject of hellos to people or something in the general discussion.
You know I've just thought of something... I've never used Game Shark! :o I know, I know, I'm probably the only one who [i]hasn't[/i] but hey, like my friends say, I'm a person who never cheats I guess. :p
Yeah, we all feel like that eventually. But like always, Pokemon is for people for all ages, as long as you can operate a Game Boy or a game console! :D
I hope it isn't :( I haven't seen an episode since, a week or so. Probably because of the late at night time, plus it's an old anime. I mean, look at the Tenchi forum, it barely has any posts either.
I don't think television influences children. Some things might, like bad things and stuff, but most of the time it's not television, while other times it is.