Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Pretty Sammy

Members
  • Posts

    366
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pretty Sammy

  1. Hell yeah, it's awesome! That's what I voted for! :)
  2. The picture says it all! ^_^
  3. Bomberman games are always good ;)
  4. I don't know. :( *not into wrestling*
  5. Hopefully it comes to PS2!
  6. Great pics :)
  7. Neat pictures. ;) The controller looks like a mix of PS2 and N64 controllers.
  8. I do enjoy playing it. :)
  9. It's a pretty good game :)
  10. I like PS2 and Nintendo 64. ;)
  11. Super Gameboy :)
  12. I'd say Mario Kart :)
  13. never played it on nes :(
  14. It looks awesome :)
  15. Well, I am thinking within 16-19 then.
  16. Sorry. I can't give out my aim ;_; but my Yahoo messenger is PrincessMimi221 you can download it for free.
  17. I had no clue it was made in 1979!
  18. I have no clue if they are gonna show more. :confused:
  19. Yes, It would take forever to draw all the details.
  20. It's my second favorite series! :)
  21. No I've never read any.
  22. I think Physalis would win :)
  23. Mobile Suit Gundam is my favorite.
  24. Cool! :)
×
×
  • Create New...