Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Pretty Sammy

Members
  • Posts

    366
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pretty Sammy

  1. Oh dear... :eek:
  2. Ok, I get scared really easily so I rather not look. :eek:
  3. next door neighbor? woah! :rolleyes:
  4. I never saw the first one but maybe I'll see this one.
  5. lol :D Yeah it loaded but almost froze my computer o_O
  6. Does anyone here have Yahoo Messenger and want to talk now?
  7. Very interesting! :) I should try it!
  8. Zora Mask! :D I love the guitar!
  9. How many posts does it take to get to Junior Member? Thanks! :D
  10. Never seen any of them...
  11. 7/10
  12. Has anyone seen any of it? I think it's the best! :D
  13. It's ok I guess.
  14. Ayeka is rather annoying...:rolleyes:
  15. That's exactly what I'd like to know...
  16. *nods head* same opinion here :)
  17. :( I'll be so sad the day my parakeet dies. He knows tricks, and talks 3 languages.
  18. I can't get in ;_; oh well :o
  19. I think it has something to do with daytime and night time, and the spinning of the earth on it's axis. I live in eastern time. :rolleyes:
  20. I never logout either, so I found it strange when I went back to the boards and I was logged out.
  21. I think it's a neat feature :) I'm always missing out on stuff. ;_;
  22. I want a custom avatar [B]soooo[/B] bad! If you think of losing all your posts, (especially if you had 1,000 or more) each post took time, and that time needs to be regained. Oh dear I have no clue what I'm babbling on about. :rolleyes:
  23. Never seen that commercial ;_;
  24. Welcome back! ^_^ I remember you! (hee hee) :)
  25. Basicly anyone I've talked to seems nice enough to be my friend :)
×
×
  • Create New...