Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Pretty Sammy

Members
  • Posts

    366
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pretty Sammy

  1. I can't decide :D
  2. Kid Trunks :)
  3. DBZ. It's the only one I've seen. :(
  4. Nope. The furthest I've seen is the Cell Saga.
  5. No, but he often says he could! :o
  6. Definetly Vegeta.
  7. I'm not a Goku Fan, sorry. :(
  8. Well, my favorite guy is 17. :)
  9. lol Neko_Cat! :D
  10. Oh dear! We're all totally off the subject. Oh well. :o
  11. You can love an anime character. Just look at me! :D
  12. I like the Toonami version. :)
  13. Oh wow! Really!? :D
  14. I hate Mr. Satan! He's so useless, and think he's such a bigshot.
  15. I've read like 3 letters in the dictionary.
  16. Oh dear! He strikes again! Isn't there a way SOMEONE can stop him?:confused:
  17. What? What are you talking about? :confused:
  18. Oh dear! *faints* 1,000 posts for a custom avatar! o_O well then I might just add a pic in my signature until then. Favorite band? hmmm... I'd have to say ATC. (stop laughing :o )
  19. I agree with all of you! :D Oh dear... ^^
  20. I tried both your links but they didn't work :( It said "file not found"
  21. Well, my friends say 14 is an offficial teenager, not 13, which is really weird. x_X
  22. No, wrestling doesn't really interest me.
  23. hmm... maybe I'll come up with something. :D
  24. Yeah, what's it about? :D
  25. I don't believe in ghosts and have never seen them... but I think they could be in my house because things move for no reason at all sometimes. It freaks me out! :eek:
×
×
  • Create New...