OtakuBoards

USC Agent Training{PLAY}

Avalon

[color=royalblue][size=1]Setsuna stared out of the window, glancing at the people before the plane took off, the sun reflecting in her eyes. She closed the flap tightly, turning away from the window. She sighed heavily, opening up a book called "The Art of War" and began reading it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Two Hours Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

"Attention all passengers," the stewardess spoke, "Please exit quickly and get all of your belongings." Setsuna tucked her book inside her bag and brushed off her black mini leather skirt. She slipped on her jacket and walked off the plane and into the center whilst her butler carried her bags behind her. Setsuna walked down the hall, her thigh-high black boots clicked the floor. Her light blue hair cascaded down her back bounced lightly as she kept walking towards her designated room. She stopped at the door, figeting with the keys in her pocket. She opened the door, stepping in. Her butler sat her bags, watching her sit one of the beds and looking at the other one. "You may leave me, Nimo." she spoke coldly, waving her hand in dismissal. He bowed low, leaving the room. Setsuna picked her bags and began unpacking...wondering exactly who her roommate was...but she was growing curious. After she finished, she laid on the bed and slowly drifted into sleep...[/color][/size]

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=teal][i]John jumped off the plane, shouldering his pack and waving off his chauffer. He jumped on the motorcycle in the hangar, kicked the throttle open, and revved out, leaving James in the dust. He knew James was just going to lead him to his parents, so he drove off to the mansion down the road. He stopped, parked, and stood up, walking into his room. As he dumped his gear, he heard his parents talking about him. He leaped down, remembering the girl he'd met years before. Her haunting image flooded his mind as he drifted to sleep. He whispered to himself as the fatigue finally caught up to him...[/i]

[b]John:[/b]Setsuna....I love you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]John awoke, fully rested. As he sat up, he reached over and grabbed his jean jacket, placing it around his shoulders and climbing from bed. He saw two thieves attempting to rob his personal vault, where a bunch of magazines and a few sentimental items and pictures, and immediately took offense. The personal pictures he'd taken of Setsuna were not to be taken from him, so he drew out his katana. The thieves drew out their daggers and guns, but John had disappeared. He suddenly popped up behind them, slashing one clean through the chest, the other falling under a neck-breaking kick. John then turned, locked the window, and retreated to bed, leaving a note for James to clean the bodies up. John turned out his bedside light, muttering more about Setsuna.[/i][/color]

[color=blue]Athena fumbled trying to open the door with her keys. She always got tired after plane trips. "Hopefully I'll have time to sleep before they start the training" she mumbled. Finally she opened the door and stepped inside. The room was empty, and Athena realised she was the first to arrive. She sat on one of the beds and looked around the room. [i]Nice room...I just hope my roommate is nice as well[/i], Athena thought to herself. She lifted her suitcase onto the bed and began to unpack. Halfway through she started to yawn and decided to finish unpacking later. Moving her remaining belongings to the side of the room, Athena lay on the bed and fell asleep almost straight away.[/color]

Upon the stewardess annoiung their arrival, Bremma looked up from her book. She muttered at her self for not paying attention as she places her book in a duffel beside her. She stands and streches, her loose jeans and shirt still covering her. She then lifts her duffel and her staff and exits the plane, looking for signs to the rooms. She finds them and starts walking, looking at the key she had been given. She looked at the key then back at the doors until she found the matching one. She cautiously opened the door, poking her head in, but seeing she was the first one there. 'Well, looks like my roommate hasn't arrived yet..' she thinks to her self, stepping in and tossing her duffle onto the bed. She swiftly unpacks it, then lays on the bed with her book, which she proceeds to read again.

[i]Rev walked through the garden looking at the flowers thoughtfully. He loved looking at the flowers, it relaxed him. He smiled as he watched a butterfly land on a flower. The garden was his idea for the training school. He figured it would allow others to relax. He continued walking, sniffing the air.[/i]

May Lee Sao: "Why am I not suprised?"

[i]She walked towards Rev smiling. Rev caught himself before letting himself blush. She had that affect on him. He didn't know why. He smiled at her and continued looking at the flowers.[/i]

May: "There hasn't been a day that you have skipped coming to this garden." [i]She paused thoughtfully for a second.[/i]

Rev: "And neither have you Tibet." [i]He picked a flower and sniffed it slowly.[/i]

May: "Well anyway, I thought I'd tell you that the plane had arrived and some of the new kids are already here."

[i]Rev looked at her then smiled slowly. He cupped the flower still in his hand and walked past her. He headed back to his quaters. Arriving in his quaters he slipped into his uniform. He was going to wear his favorite one today. He set the flower petal on his dresser then looked in the mirror. His hair was laying messily down his back. He then took his hair and quickly through it into a ponytail. He looked a the scar on his face for a second longer. With a set face he walked out into the halls waiting to see some of the new recruits. He'd heard alot about them and was interested in meating them.[/i]

katiya silver walked down the hall way after a couple of trips from the plane to the bus and then here. she opened her room down and jumped onto her bed and sprwaled out. She laughed as she read a letter that a friend of hers put in her bag before leaving. then she started to put some of her stuff away. She changes her clothes and puts on a baggy pair of pants and a compfertable long sleeved, black t-shirt that said twisted on it. She looked around.

Katiya: I wonder where everyone else is....oh well.

she pulls out a snack bar and starts to munch wonderign when her roommate was going to come.

[color=darkred]Rae stretched, pulled out her trunk and set it on the bed, glad to be able to sleep. She could never rest on a plane; a horrible fear of flying from when she was little prevented that. Dumping her things beside the bed, Rae flopped onto the matress, sighed, and closed her eyes, eventually falling asleep.

OCC: Wow, short post...sorry guys. I've been infected with WB..,[/color]

[B]OOC:[/B] What is it with everybody and going to sleep?

[B]IC:[/B][COLOR=blue][I]Gazing about the large airport, Alkora appeared lost as he stood idly by hold his luggage. He looked around, trying to see anything that might tell him where to go. Finding a map of the building, he followed the directions for the rooms, writing them down on a piece of paper.

Following the pathways he eventually came across his room. The door was already unlocked, so he simply opened the door and walked in.

His roommate had beaten him to there, and had already fallen asleep.
Dropping his suitcase next to his bed, he lied down on the couch and flicked on the tv.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange]"These shows are crazy. Nothing like back home on Saturn." [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]he thought to himself, seeing an ad about USC training colony.[/COLOR][/I]

[color=teal][i]John woke up, his eyes unfocused. he listened to hi parents' fight and sighed. He remembered so many fights in the past, fights between him and his closest friends. He began to cry gently as he stared out the window, the haunting yells of his best friends echoing in his mind. He drew out his particle gun, holding it fimly between his teeth, prepared to pull the trigger. Suddenly, a vision appeared in his head. He remembered Setsuna and dropped the gun, clenching his knees to his chest and letting the tears flow freely.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John wiped away the remnants of the tears twenty minutes later, turning on his favorite Kenny Loggins song, "Highway to the Dangerzone", on at full blast. He almost danced to it as he practiced his swordsmanship, his ornamental emerald wings furling and unfurling as he wished. He switched off his stereo, took off his shirt, and headed for the showers, deliberately passing Setsuna's room in the mansion as he flexed his chest. He could only think of his father's shrewdness in playing host to the chosen people for the USC Project, even if Lord Valentyne's own son was one of those people. He knocked on Setsuna's door as he passed, walking down the hall to the shower.[/color][/i]

[color=teal][i]John stepped out of the shower, dressed in his jeans, and walked outside to watch his parents' fencing. he smirked as he saw all of the errors in his father's form, the stiffness in his mother's arm. He then realized that he had become perfect with hand-to-hand weapons. He clenched his teeth at the thought and walked away from the window, wondering when the rest of the trainees were going to arrive and when they would all be shipped to the USC training center. He decided to spend his time with Setsuna, so he walked into her room, where she lay asleep. John smiled, brushed Setsuna's hair out of her face, and began to read a book titled [u]The Vengeance of Wrath[/u] in the twilight of her window. His reading glasses, which he wore just to look intellectual, gleamed with the starlight. John was at peace....[/color][/i]

[i]Rev walked down the halls silently thinking. Everything was quiet. Most of the recruits were asleep, that is if they were here. Days like these made him think. Think of everything. His past, his present, and his future. Mainly his past. His friends, their deaths, being an orphan, everything. Why he didn't know. He just thought. His mind fluttered as he saw different pictures hanging on the walls. He smiled. He stopped and looked at a picture. It was of the graduation party last year. The picture was of some students, but in the background Rev was there, in the corner as usual. Although something about this picture was different. There was someone talking to him. He smiled and looked at this picture again. Noone talked to him...noone except her. May Lee Sao....

May Lee Sao. That name ment so much to him. He blushed as he thought about his feelings. He loved her. She was older than him but he loved her. She was the first person to accept him. Even though she was an instructor. He remembered the feeling when he found out that he was going to be the newest instructor. That exciting him, but the thing that exciting him more than anything else was...May Lee Sao. He now had a chance to see her everyday working with her, training the best fighters. He smiled again and turned the corner.[/i]

"OW!"

[i]WIth that he snapped out of his daze. He looked down to see a girl on the ground. He must've accidently bumped into her. He looked at her and knelt down to help her.[/i]

"Sorry, I am insturctor Rev Wyly who are you?"

?????: "My name is Katiya. I'm a new recruit. Its ok..."

"A new recruit eh? Welcome. I'll tell you one thing, its gonna be hell for you. This year that is."

[i]Rev nodded at the new recruit and began walking back towards the garden. He smiled, she would be a good student.[/i]

[color=deeppink]Setsuna turned in her sleep, falling off the bed. She opened her eyes, feeling someone holding her.

"Setsuna, are you alright?" she jolted, standing up, walking to the light switch and turning it on.

Setsuna allowed a smirk to cross her features, "So you're my partner."

John smiled, "It seems so. It's been a long time, Setsuna."

Setsuna 'humph'ed, picking up her coat from the bed, turning her back on him. "As you are my partner, so are you my enemy...remember that..." she replied coldly, opening the door and closing it, leaving John to hear her heels click down the hall.....[/color]

Katiya looks back at the instructor, then decides to go back to her room for some more munchies. On the way up she pulled out a book from her pocket and started to write in it: Hey you guys, it's really nice here. hope to hear from you soon. ~katiya. She pulled out the piece of paper and folded in and put it in an envalope and in a mail box, then retreated to her room.

[i]Rev sighed and shook his head. He needed to keep his wits about. He wasn't making a good impression so far, bumping into the students while dreaming about the other instuctor. This wouldn't be a good year if it kept on like this. He sighed again. He continued walking and went into his room. He was gonna dress in a more official outfit to make himself look alittle more seriouse. He looked in the mirror and sighed again. While looking at the mirror he noticed the flower from the garden. He cupped it and smelled it again. He smiled. The smell of a flower always calmed him. He then nodded and walked towards the garden. He needed to settle down. He walked through the halls quickly and entered the garden from the back door. As he stepped into the garden the cool breeze hit him in the face. He smiled, nature itself was the definition of beauty and peace. He walked to the stream that was running next to the door and bent down. He stared into the water. He sat down and listened to the water running, then he heard something. Rev turned his head and saw a girl walking through the garden gazing at the flowers as well. Another recruit. Rev sighed and stood up. He slowly walked towards her making sure not to make any noise. He held his sword close to him not letting it click against anything. He finally got right behind her and watched her look at the flowers for a moment.[/i]

"Truly beautiful. Nature is I mean. Wouldn't you agree?"

[i]The girl jumped by the sudden noise and swung her fist at the un-known stranger. Rev brought his hand up and caught her fist in mid-air. He smiled.[/i]

"I am instructor Rev Wyly, I believe you are the Royal recruit named Setsuna."

OOC: About my suit think of a Treize suit. With the high boots, the sword and the sharp uniform.

Bremma slowly loks up form her book, noticing that her roomate had still not arrived. She sioghs, standing a streching, her left hand still holding the book. She slips a book mark in, marking her pages and exits her room wioth the book, trodding quietly down the hall. She looked about, untill she came aross the garden. SHe gasped in surprise at all of the flowers, having rarley seen them in all her life. She walked in in wonder and gently knealt down, touching one. She did it several time, being her worn hands has trouble feeling suchs softness. She wished she knew its name, but her parents cared more to teach her things about battle than names of flora. She walked about, touching the different types, not even noticing the others in the garden.

[i][color=teal]John sighed to himself and decided to practice his assault mech pilot skills. He walked into the VR Room in the mansion, glad his father had at least installed that. He jumped into the GZ Valken modulator, perfectly imitating the skills and attack levels of an instructor at the B Level of Valken Training. He was about to begin a new round of more intense, deadly training when Rev began to clap.[/i]

[b]Rev:[/b]Bravo, bravo, my friend. You must be Maverick Valentyne, alias John, known around Europe and the Neo-colonies as the Perfect Warrior, the Gentlest Gentleman, and the Desperate Desperado.

[b]John:[/b]I see that you, too, have read Ann Pielder's biography and articles about me.

[b]Rev:[/b]Indeed I have, Mr. Valentyne. And she sells you short. Far, far too short. I envy the girl you've set your sights on, for she will be learning more about fighting from you than I could ever teach you. Of course, the USC training may or may not be with the Valkens or the Assault Mechs. It will also revolve around basics and other things besides combat.

[i]John smiled as Rev jumped into the opposite VR module. Finally, John thought, I have a worthy competitor.[/i]

[b]John:[/b]Let's battle! Broadcast system, full mansion. Activate all Vid Screens for viewing. Time limit, ten minutes. Begin![/color]

[color=darkred]Rae rubbed her face, blinking sleepily, then decided to take a walk. Still sleepy, she sat on a bench, and rolled her head. Hearing a sound in the bushes, Rae acted on her split second instincts, pulling a dagger from her belt and stabbing it in the object. There was a yowl, and Rae flinched.

"What the...?" A voice sounded from behind her.

"Uh..." Rae stuttered. "Sorry...I think...I just killed your cat."[/color]

[COLOR=blue]Disturbed by the sudden cat scream in the distance, Alkora thought that he should explore a bit around. He looked about his new room. It wasn't much, but it was enough to call home for now. Two beds, small bathroom, fridge, tv and couch, basically very, well, basic.

He noticed that his roomate had left.[/COLOR][COLOR=orange][I] "Talk about snobbish, doesn't even say hi".[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Trudging out of his room and down the hallway, Alkora passed several people, possibly some of the new people he may be working with, saying hi to them.

Approaching a balcony, he leaned upon it and looked down towards the training area. It was a huge garden.[/COLOR][COLOR=orange][I] "Wow"[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=blue] he thought,[/COLOR][COLOR=orange][I] "I've never seen anything like it."[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=blue]He saw numerous people down there, sitting and talking amongst each other, noticing people crouched around a certain knife wielding person standing next to some small animal.[/COLOR]

[I][COLOR=orange]"This is going to be a very interesting time here."[/I][/COLOR]

[color=blue]Athena awoke to find her roommate still had not arrived.
[i]He'd better get here soon! If I don't have a partner, I'll be really pissed off[/i], she thought as she stood up groggily. She changed into jeans and a shirt and left to walk around.

She strolled around the garden for a while and almost ran into a girl with a sheepish look on her face who was holding a knife in one hand.

"What'd you do?" Athena asked

"I, um, think I just fatally wounded a cat..." the girl replied.

"Ohh...um, okay. Right, so who are you?"

"Not to good with introductions, are you? I'm Rae"

"Well, introductions never were my strong point. I'm Athena." Athena told her, sitting down on a bench, "So, do you know when we start training?"[/color]

OOC: Where the hell [i]is[/i] my roommate anyway?

Walking quietly into his assigned room Jason stretched, thinking to himself "late again god I try so hard and I'm still late." He looked around the room noticing a suitcase on the other bed.

Jason: << Sighs >> guess I'll meet my roommate later.

Jason paused for a moment, "I'll take a shower and if time, rest a little." He slowly limbered cover to the bathroom resting his suitcase on the bathroom sink.

<< Jason proceeds to take a shower >>

OOC: Sorry I can't easily get to a computer on the weekends.

[color=teal][i]Vid Screens appeared all over the mansion, interrupting all activity. The servants and butlers began whispering amongst themselves.[/i]

[b]Servant:[/b]Master Maverick appears to have found an opponent at last.

[b]Chauffer:[/b]My lord! I must call all the guests to attention! Everyone, attention to the Vid Screens! Lord Maverick is about to contest with the instructor!

[i]John smiled to himself as he heard the commotion, settling himself into the Valken control form. He grinned at Rev, who grinned back. Both settled and instantly the VR began, sending them both into temporary vertigo as the soldi ground they had been on became merely the floor of a Valken Suit for each of them. Both drew their weapons, charging at each other.[/i][/color]

[i]Rev charged at the recruit carelessly, hoping to find out his true potential. He swung his sword providing an easy block attack combo. As he expected his opponent blocked took the advantage and jabbed straight forward at his head. Rev tilted his head aside, and twirled to the side kicking his opponent in the back of the head. He grinned. He too heard the servents talking. He loved battling, it was his only constant, and with an audience. This was his ultimate high.

His opponent re-covered from Rev's attack and kicked him in the leg causing Rev to fall over.[/i]

"Nice move, I see you truly are better than I predicted."

[i]Rev brought up his sword and put it infront of the sword bearing down on his face.[/i]

"Too bad I am too..."

[i]Rev smirked. He was holding back. He'd let the recruit win the first time most likely, just to get them alittle boost. Confidence in the battlefield was key. But he wouldn't lose just yet.

Rev pushed off with his sword causing his opponent to go off balance. Taking this to his advantage he jumped up and turned around facing the downed opponent.[/i]

OOC: Yeah not that great oh well

Katiya walks out of her room once more, restless and wanting to go do something enjoyable with her time. She grabs her sketch book and pencil. She goes dowwn into the garden and heads to the rose bushes. She sighed.

Katiya: roses are such a wonderful flower. Delicate, yet hurtful.

She opens to a fresh page and starts to sketch a newly open bud. Diverging from her drawing she wrote on the side: "Darkness is a rose, so tempting to touch, so beatuiful to hold. But if not handled properly, darkness holds you in bloom, a seedling waiting to grow, into a dark pool." She gose back to do more detail on the petals. and smiles at the thought of roses.

Bremma look over at Katiya. "Ro-ses? Is that what these oens are called?"

Katiya looks back over at Bremma. "Um.. yes.."

Bremma smiles. "I like them alot."

"You never knew what a rose was?" Katiya asked.

Bremma shook her head. "My parents never taught me about flowers. I've seen some pictues, but never seen them in real life before.." She looked at Katiya. "Im Bremma by the way."