OtakuBoards

USC Agent Training{PLAY}

Avalon

[I]After searching for a few minutes Jason decided to ask someone else for directions finding one of the staff he quickly learned were to go for training. Stopping by at one of the bathrooms on the way back he paused at one of the mirrors. [/I]

[I]He stared blankly while he thought of that night.[/I]

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[I]Phone rings.[/I]

Steven: Jason it's your annoying little sister.

Jason: Coming. Hello!

Kayla: Jason! When are you coming over to pick us up?

Jason: O'crap sorry Kayla! I'll be a while yet, maybe an hour.

<< In the background >> Kayla? What's that smell?

Kayla: Hold on! Anna! Jason just get here fast okay I don't want to miss seeing Josh at his play!

Jason: Your little boyfriend can wait. I'm be there in an hour okay, I promise.

Kayla: Alright Jason love ya bye!

Jason: Love ya too. << Click >>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jason: << Starting to look sad >> Why did I brake that promise! << Hits the mirror with all his might braking it >>

[I]His hands stringing with pain dripped blood all over the floor as the door open and a servant stepped in.[/I]

Servant: What going on in here! << Looking at Jason >>

Jason: Sorry I slipped on something and tried to catch myself.

Servant: you alright come here I'll get this cleaned up and treat your hand.

Jason: << Looking down for a moment >> Thanks
The two walk off to gather cleaning supplies and treat Jason's hand.

Servant: I'll clean it up you need to get over to the training area ASAP.

[I]With that Jason ran off searching for the training area hiding his hand in the process.[/I]

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Ariadne looks around nervously, and takes a deep breath.

"I wonder why they're not coming, it's almost time.." She said, putting her hands together on her lap.

"Don't be so nervous, I'm sure they'll be arriving soon." Rev replied, smiling.

"I'm not nervous." Ariadne lied, trying her best not to show it.

"whatever you say.." He said, rolling his eyes and smiling back at her again.

"okay, so I am nervous... just a little."

"it's okay, I'm sure it'll go really smooth, just calm down."

Ariadne takes a deep breath, and smiles back at Rev. She had never met someone so kind from Mars before... he was definately special. She thought, blushing slightly.

Rev gazes up at the clock, awaiting the recuits to arrive...
----------

o.o wow... it seems like almost everyone's post count dropped a lil...[/color] [/size]

(ooc: Hasn't been much action by anyone, I hope we can chage this!)

Rev and Ariadne heard two sets of footsteps running down the hall towards the room. A few seconds later, Bremma and Kwaz enter the training room, looking around and seeing that they werent late.

"Whew... we got here on time, huh?" Bremma said, looking at Kwaz.

He nodded, wiping his brow. They both looked over seeind Ariadne and
Rev.

"Oh, are you guys the instructors?" Bremma asked.

Rev smiled and nodded. "Yes we are. I am Rev Wily and this is Ariadne."

"Its nice to meet you." Bremma said with a curtious bow.

Katiya looks up from her restful slumber in her chair to see her calss mates were now ariving. She smiled to her self.

Katiya: (mumbles) this is going to be fun.

She sits up straight, making sure her uniform wassn't messed up and waited for the rest to get here.

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Ariadne smiled, and bowed slightly as well. "Nice to meet you too, Bremma." She said, flipping over a small clipboard.

"Hmm... still ten minutes left until class begins." Rev said, checking the clock on the wall.

"For the first day of training, I was expecting more recruits to be here early..." Kwaz said, gazing around the room.

"I thought so too... but I'm sure they'll all be here in time." Ariadne said, still smiling to hide her nervousness.

"Hope so."[/color] [/size]

[color=blue]Athena ran into the training area, breathless from running all the way there.

"Sorry I'm late, I - hey, where is everyone?" she asked.

"Uh...there's still ten minutes left" Ariadne replied.

"Oh...damn, my watch is ten minutes fast! Well, atleast I'm early."

"And you are..?" Rev asked her.

"Me? Oh, I'm Athena."

"Well, I'm Rev, and this is Ariadne. We're the instructors."

"Cool. Well, it's nice to meet you."[/color]

[i][color=teal]John sidled into the room, taking his seat and tuning into his surroundings. Suddenly, he felt someone in the room. He perked up, smiling, as Setsuna walked into the room. As she took a seat next to her partner, he slipped her a note similar to the one he'd slipped before his injury. As she read, he relaxed into his seat, wondering what that day would hold.[/i][/color]

Setsuna sighed, reading the note quietly. [i]My god, he's in love with me...[/i] she thought, as her face faulted. Cutting her eyes, she looked at John, frowning deeply. [i]I won't let this get to me...I won't let him get to me...not now[/i]

Seeing John not looking at her anymore, she folded the note up, putting it in her notebook. Looking around at the other classmates, she sat back in her seat lower, wanting the class to wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: I got the look of the uniform...if anybody doesn't like it, just PM me with another look...

DeMario rushed down the hallways with his little bag of belongings. All it held was some clothes and his katana that he stole from a curator at the Smithsonian. 'MAN! I'm always late fa this stuff!' he thought.

He made a sharp turn in the hallway and dropped his stuff b the doorway before regaining his composure and walking in with his cocky persona.

"Sorry I'm late. I had to hitch a ride from a cargo ship and they stopped at Pluto first. Tough break eh?"

Everyone looked at him quizically, perplexed that a good-looking young man of Asian decent would have such a cocky attitude, no fashion taste, ANd a weird accent.

He took his seat and stared at the floor embarassed at himself.

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Ariadne smiled as he took his seat, as Rev leaned over to check the clock.

"Nope, still four more minutes left. We're waiting for just a few more recruits..." He said, stepping back and grinning at the students.

Ariadne looked over at the students, and sighed in relief.
"They seem so sweet... I can't understnad why I had been so nervous." She thought to herself, suddenly feeling calm.

Rev smiled as he saw Ariadne calm down. He poked her arm and laughed.

"See? I told you." Rev whispered teasingly.

"Told me what?" Ariadne whispered back, her face turning red.

"There's nothing to worry about." He replied.

"Worry? I wasn't wor-"

"Yes you were~" He teased, once again.

Ariadne laughed, forgetting she was standing in front of the recruits.

She leaned over once more, and poked him on the shoulder.

"I was [i]not[/i] nervous." she said again, smirking.[/color] [/size]

[color=teal][i]John sat in his desk easily, seeing Rev and Ariadne poking and playing around with each other. He sighed violently, realizing that even they had become closer. He stood up and walked out of the room, telling Rev to walk out and get him if he was needed. As he entered the hall, he let loose a loud scream of anger and self-hatred as he punched the wall with all of his might. He pulled his now-bleeding fist from the hole he created and sank down, crying almost hysterically. He pounded and pounded on the wall, softer than he had blasted through it earlier. As he cried, he could only manage to choke out two words while the noon-bell rang.[/i]

[b]John:[/b]Why, Setsuna?[/color]

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted, been very busy...

[i]Rev saw John walk out.[/i]

"I don't like this."

[i]Rev took a glance at Setsuna then understood.[/i]

Ariadne: "What?"

"Troubles in class already, I'll be back."

[i]Rev sighed and walked into the hall way seeing John sitting there crying with a bloody fist. He looked over at the wall surprised.[/i]

"Well that had to hurt a bit..."

[i]John jumped at the sound of Rev's voice then tried to quickly cover up his tears.[/i]

"Don't worry about it, I've done it too."

[i]Rev smiled then helped John up.[/i]

"Go to your room, and clean up a bit. Wash your hand, wash off your tears, and clear your thoughts. Don't worry if you're late."

[i]Rev nodded towards John and walked back into the room. He smiled to Ariadne and walked up to her. He leaned over and whispered inot ther ear.[/i]

"John's gonna be late. Don't worry about it."

[i]Rev looked up from where he was standing. He looked over towards Katiya.[/i]

"You're an impatient one. You want a lesson, very well. Make sure to take notes. The more patient you are the better you will fight. I'm sure you've heard the saying "Patience is a virtue." Well thats true. Now sit still, and don't complain again."

[i]Rev smiled at Katiya.[/i]

Calming walking into the class just as Rev. ended his comment to Katiya, Jason looked around silently then quickly sat down in his seat waiting for the class to start their training. He notice his partner there as well and nodded to her.

Jason made sure to take the notes as Rev. wrote them down he would review them later before sleeping for the P.V.S.D would have it full affect on him.

Katiya, feeling a little embaressed, hung onto everyword of the discussion. Never missing a beat. She looked at the others, jotting down her or there. She made sure not to let her mind wander. But it did, and she drew a small picture of a blooming rose and a black stalion jumping out.

Rev: katiya, i hope you're paying attention.

Katiya: (looking up) Yes sir.

[i]Rev turned around towards the board and smirked. Katiya reminded Rev too much of himself. She was exactly like him. He smirked again. He continued talking about tactics and counter attacks. He led the explanation into countering a punch. The basics of course, but he wanted them to be perfect in every aspect. He turned around from the board and noticed Katiya drawing again. He looked at her. "Katiya pay attention...I know you're good." He thought as he looked at her. He sighed under his breath.[/i]

"Katiya!"

[i]Katiya jumped slightly then looked up.[/i]

Katiya: "Sir?"

"I suppose your were listening?"

Katiya: "Yes sir!"

"Very well, then come up here. Demonstrate to the class how you counter my punch."

Katiya: "Yes sir"

[i]Katiya got up slowly and walked to the front of the class.[/i]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Ariadne sat down and smiled, as she watched the two bow at each other once Katiya walked to the front of the class. She smiled nervously as she rose, her cheeks flushed with pink.

Rev rose as well, and the two jumped back into a stance. Rev smiled as he cleared his thoat.

"Now, when a straight punch comes straight towards you, which direction do you move?" Rev asked, slowly stretching his arm out towards Katiya.

Katiya stepped aside to her right, and made a chop-block with her left hand, grinning back afterwards.

Rev got back into his stance and smiled back.

"Good. Now let's see you demonstrate blocking a punch at full speed, now that you've got that part cleared up." Rev stated, staring straight at his recruit. "Ready?"

Katiya nodded firmly, and got into her stance.

"Ready."[/color] [/size]

Setsuna sighed, looking at the activity in front of her. [i]Hmm, I really should see how John is doing...not that I care.[/i] she thought, getting up and walking out of the room. As she opened the door, she saw John sitting on the bed, wrapping his hand.

"Hey, you ok?" she asked, seeing John jump at the sound of her voice. He smiled slightly in response as she sat beside him. "Let me do that." Setsuna took his hand gently and wrapped it tightly.

"There. Now come...class has started already." she spoke, getting up slightly to be pulled down again. She looked at him confusingly, but John said nothing but instead kissed her. She looked more confused as he broke the kiss a minute later.

She got up suddenly, feeling herself beginning to blush, "Hey, let's go. We're late..." was all she said, grabbing him and running out of the room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[I]Jason sat there as the two demonstrated counter attacking in front of the class, all the time he thought to him about how dreary this was and that he already knew all of this. Slowly he wondered off drawing a picture of his family looking at it miserably leaving him self out of the picture. He slowly drifted off, daydreaming.[/I]

[I]He recalled standing at the coffin wondering why this happened to them, why he wasn't there when his Grandfather walked up to him and angrily looked into his eyes.[/I]

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grandfather: why Jason?

Jason: << Trembling >> why what?

Grandfather: why didn't you get them away?

Jason: << Looking Down >> I ? uhh ?.uhh

His Grandfather grab his shoulder's shaking him.

Grandfather: YOU SELFISH BASTARD WHY?

[I]Jason was sharply thrown to the ground crying silently to himself, the beating of his heart filled him with unforgettable throbbing.[/I]

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[I]Jason raised his hands to his face as a few tears rolled down his cheeks. He thought to himself " I'm not ready to continue yet." He sunk into his chair miserably.[/I]

DeMario watched the two at the front of his class. 'So that's my romate eh?' he thoguht. He couldn't wait until something new was going to be taught. He knew all about fist fighting. He was getting bored so he started to make a design for a new katana. His was getting a little beat up. He hoped they had a black smith here. DeMario really started to concentrate on the drawing when Ariadne walked up behind him and said "What's this?"

DeMario unvoluntarily jumped at the sound of her voice. He looked in her eyes and said "It's um...it's a new...design..for a katana I want to make...Sorry for not paying attention."

A:"Don't worry Rev is going over the basics in case any of the other students don't know about them."

DM:"Oh...Right. I just know about this stuff already...I know barely anything about the new technological weapons and such ya know? But I do know bout' hand-to-hand and weapons combat!"

After he said that Ariadne smiled and walked back to the front of the classroom. It was going to take a little while to get used to...civilized people...but he could do it.

Katiya quickly dodged his puch blocked it then came back with another pucnh that Rev quickly blocked and she fell to the ground.

Katiya: wow...

Rev: Get back up Katiya.

She nodds and gets back up into stance, and smiles.

Rev: so you want to try again? (smiles) ok

They move into position and start to do puches and blocks, one after another, [I] this is fun..[/I] He throws in a kick and she jumps back wards and comes back with another punch.