OtakuBoards

USC Agent Training{PLAY}

Avalon

[color=teal][i]John realized he was half an hour early,so he returned to the classroom. He noticed the others in the class, wondering why they'd remained for the lesson, when he slapped his head and remembered. He and Setsuna had been the only ones to have received the Advanced scores on the A.E.E. (Academy Entrance Exam). He smiled and walked off, heading for his "date" with Setsuna, rolling the newfound ring between his fingers...[/i][/color]

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(Oh gosh I had to catch up. Stupid T-day trip with no computer!)

[i] Rev walked as fast as he could with Katiya in his arms. He didn't think it was to seriouse, but he wasn't a doctor.[/i]

"Some first day..."

[i]He continued walked looking down at Katiya every once in a while making sure she hadn't woken up. Katiya fascinated him. Maybe because she was just like him as a student. He didn't know. Footsteps interrupted his thoughts. He turned his head to see Ariadne jogging towards him. Rev contained and blush and nodded towards her. "No time to be cutsie, you've got a problem here you idiot." Rev thought. Ariadne caught up looking down at the girl worridly.[/i]

Ariadne: "Has she moved at all..."

[i]Rev shook his head slowly.[/i]

"No....Not on muscle..."

[i]Ariadne nodded and the concern on her face grew. The two of them continued walking. Rev looked out the window, it was still raining. What a sight to see, rain. It was the beauty of nature. THe tears of sadness and the tears of joy. He loved rain. Shaking his head he set his face to a grim determination. He had a student to take care of. As they rounded a corner they saw the clinic. Rev sighed and walked into the clinic with Ariadne at his side and Katiya in his arms.[/i]

"Oh, hey Kwaz. Got all your stuff?" she said, zippingup her pack and sitting on her bed.

He nodded. "Yeah, you do too, I guess?"

She nodded back. "Yeah. So..."

"Sooo..." he replied, not knowing what to say.

Bremma giggled back. "Hehe... I guess we are both a bit nervous..." she said, nervously messing with her hands.

Kwaz blushed a bit and nodded, sititng next to Bremma. She smiled a bit and moved closer, resting her head on the side of his arm.

Katyia felt the constant beat of someone walking, but she couldn't respond, she felt so peaceful. the footsteps and the rain made soothing music in her mind, then she heard a door come shut. She felt herself being but down on something cold.

Doctor: what happened...

Rev: she came into class wet, dried off, and in the middle of our discussion, passed out.

Doctor:mmmmmm

She remebered the doctor lifting her arm and check for a pulse and heart rate. Then the doctor opened her eye and shot a light into it. Katyia flinched.

Rev: she moved.

The doctor stepped away. SHe sat up but quickly laid back down.

Rev: Katyia..

Katiya: hi Rev, have any asprin on ya', my head is killing me.

OOC: Sorry for not posting as often as I should..I will start doing that now..

Setsuna paced the room, nervously shaking her head. Stopping abruptly, she sighed heavily. [i]That's it..I'm weak. Father will not like this...he will not at all.[/i] She shook her head, walking into the bathroom.

Turning on the curling iron, she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. [i]Who would've thought that I have sure a pretty smile...I guess I can get used to smiling often.[/i] she thought, brusing her hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Some minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She paced again, back and forth, up and down the room impatiently. Sighing heavily, she stopped herself, sitting down on the bed. Turning on her CD player, she laid back on the bed as she placed the headphones on her ears. Closing her eyes, she sighed, not hearing the door opening...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: I would have had more but class is over...

Jason: << Paused slightly >> Well, I grew up on mars with my parents and two younger sisters.

Athena: Come on that's not all!

Jason: << Looking down >> we had a hard time paying for the necessities because of some medical problems and started to fell the pressure from bill collectors until we almost lost our house. << Paused again >> after that almost happened my father became a drunken bastard and beat us almost every day after his visit to the bar. << Becoming teary >> Until about two years into it he came home wasted with a loaded gun and treated to shot my mother. << Holds back tears and pauses for a moment >> I tried to calm him down before he shot at her, but I pushed her outta the way. He grabbed me and put the gun to my head saying he would put an end to all our misery when my sister Kayla shot him of a pistol. That's about all for my childhood. << Puts his hands over his face, but not crying >>

OOC: Bleh...I can't post much today...I'm in school...have to make sure the teacher doesn't see me...^_^

[color=blue][size=1]"Oh..." Athena said. "I'm sorry...I brought the subject up..."

"No, that's ok, you...didn't know" Jason replied, removing his hands from his face.

"Hey..." Athena said quietly, placing her hand over his, "I think you're a really strong person to have put up with all that...my problems are nothing compared to yours. But you still manage to keep it all together...you're the total opposite of your father."[/size][/color]

[color=teal][i]John walked into the room, opening the door silently. He saw Setsuna, eyes closed, listening to a headset. He sat down in a chair, realizing he was fifteen minutes early. As he sat, he realized how beautiful she was. With the small amount of make-up on, John quickly stood up and walked into her bathroom, fixing his hair and outfit nervously. He thought all the while that he looked completely stupid in his green button-up shirt, the black dress-pants, and the silk tie. He fixed his hair to make himself look a tad more casual. It now fell over his eyes. He walked back out after making sure his cologne was Old Spice, thinking he could have grabbed the wrong bottle. He sighed and walked back out, putting the ring in a box and the box in his pocket. He sat down in a chair facing the clock, but at a minute to eight, he jumped up and started for the door.[/i]

[b]John:[/b]What was I thinking? I can't do this.

[b]Setsuna:[/b]Can't do what?

[i]John stopped, turned, and stood amazed. When he came out of the bathroom, he hadn't noticed Setsuna standing at the dresser, fixing her own appearance. John looked at her smile and almost staggered. She was so beautiful, especially with that smile.[/i]

[b]John:[/b]Can't...can't stop shaking.[/color]

As Bremma layed on his shoulder, he couldn't help but feel warm and fuzzy.

'And love...'

Then a bell rang. he looked around to see it was dinner time. He looked at Bremma with a smile and said.

Kwaz: should we get something to eat?

OOC: sorry about short post.

[color=blue][size=1]Athena looked back at Jason and felt herself blush slightly. She started to speak.

"Jason, I - " she was cut off by a bell ringing.

"Damnit...I guess it's time for dinner." she told Jason, with a sigh "Should we go now?"[/size][/color]

[I]Jason went out to the dinning room with Athena soon after the bell had ringed. Jason spook up just before entering the room.[/I]

Jason: Athena? After dinner may I speak with you?

Athena: << Smiles >> Of course. What do you want to talk about?

Jason: << Grins >> you'll see, I have to go check on something so I doubt I'll see you until later.

[I]Athena nods as Jason leaves the room pondering what he could possibly want to talk about. While walking away Jason accidentally bopped into a strange man walking into the room they both paused for a moment as the strange man grabbed Jason's shoulder tightly. [/I]

Strange Man: Watch it Kiddo!

Jason: Excuse me Sir.

[I]The man looked cross at Jason for a moment then let him pass. [/I]

Setsuna smirked slightly, her hands placed lightly on her hips. "Shaking? Hmm, I wonder why..." she trailed off, putting her purse on her shoulder. "Well, enough chit-chat, let's go."

John nodded, shutting the door and began walking with her.

"Exactly where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." he spoke, seeing Setsuna twirl her hair as she walked.

"Oh, how I love surprises." she responded, her voice dripping with playful sarcasm. She smiled at John, holding his hand as she followed John...

[color=teal][i]John led Setsuna out to a nice Bennigan's restaurant and got a table, sitting down and ordering crab claws for an appetizer.[/i]

[b]John:[/b]Bennigan's...home of the greatest potato soup on earth. It has the greatest Irish food on Earth. Um...Setsuna...before we order or main course.....there's some thing I want to ask you.

[i]John pulled out the ring and laid it on the table, his hands shaking nervously.[/i]

[b]John:[/b]Setsuna, will you marry me?[/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Ariadne smiled, as rev chuckled at Katiya. He put a hand on her forehead, and pulled his hand away softly.

"I'm not sure if asprin is the correct thing to use for this." he said, putting a his hand on his hip. "besides, your tempreture's dropping, so you should feel better soon."

Ariadne walked to the counter, and back, carrying a tray and a glass of water.

"Here. drink this. this should make you feel better." Ariadne said, placing the tray in front of Katiya.

Katiya eyed the water lazily, coughing slightly as she reached for the tray. She sipped the water slowly, like wine from a crystal glass. She smiled weakly, as she sank back into the bed, closing her eyes. Katiya yawned, and flipped the covers back over her head.

"Do I have to go to class tomorrow?" Katiya asked from under the covers, her voice muffled.

Rev chuckled, and placed his hands in his pocket.

"I guess not. Just try too feel better soon, ok?"

Katiya nodded from the covers, and sank deeper in the bed. She sighed in relief, and squirmed around in the bed. Rev leaned his head over, and nudged Ariadne.

"She needs her rest. We should let her sleep." He whispered.

Ariadne nodded, and headed towards the door. Rev looked back at Katiya and sighed.

"Coming?" Ariadne called from the door, switching the lights off to the room.

Rev glanced once more at his recruit, sleeping peacefully, and turned around, his hands still in his pocket.

"yeah."[/color] [/size]

Setsuna looked at John, seeing his eyes dart around. She sighed heavily, trying to speak but no words came out of her mouth. [i]What's wrong with me?! He just proposed and here I am sitting speechless...[/i] she thought to herself, looking at her hands.

[i]I can't run from this situation as I did the rest of them...I need to tell him how I feel...[/i] Setsuna sighed again, looking at him.

"John, I really do like you..." she spoke, taking his hand. "But it's a little too soon for me. We've just started dating, you know..." she stopped herself, thinking over her words.

She cleared her throat, starting from where she stopped. "What I'm trying to say is...give me a little time. I'm really not used to dating and marriage is a little far for me. Can you do that?" she spoke, looking at him all the while.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Sorry for being so short, the bell just rang...

[color=teal][i]John closed the box and put it in his pocket, blinking back the tears in his eyes annd taking Setsuna;s hand in his.[/i]

[b]John:[/b]I understand. I thought it was insane, but yeah, I do love you that much. So I can wait as long as it takes.

[i]As the food arrivved, John fell to his potato soup slowly, eating with less verve than he thought possible. His eyes continually drifted to Setsuna's eyes as she ate her plate of food. John smiled to himself as he thought "I'm the luckiest man in the world...[/i][/color]

[I]The day passed quickly and night was approaching as Jason walked back to the room to speak with Athena, Pondering what and how he'd say what he needed to say.[/I]

Jason: << To himself >> Okay Jason you like her now you did to tell her that << breaths in deeply >> she beautiful, smart, and your partner it shouldn't be that bad. << Entering the room not really noticing Athena standing that looking at him >>

Athena: Jason? You okay?

[I]Jason stopped dead in his tracks and looked over at her then around the room confused a little.[/I]

Jason: << Rubs his head >> yeah?

Athena: so what did you want to talk about?

Jason: << To himself >> it's now or nothing.

[I]Athena just looked at him patiently waiting for a response.[/I]

Jason: << Looks over at her >> Well I'd like to ask you a question.

Athena: Go ahead.

Jason: What do you think about me?

OOC: Sorry people for the delay...I've been sick for a few days. I see that this RPG is slowing down a bit so I'm trying to end it...if you guys want to keep it up, just put it in your posts or something...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~20 minutes later...~

"You ready to go?" John asked, holding his hand out for her. Setsuna smiled, clasping his hand in hers and walked out of the restaurant. As they walked back to base, Setsuna thought to herself. {i]Hmm, I wonder why he proposed to me? I am that worthy of someone like him?"
she sighed unintentionally, remembering what her mother told her....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Setsuna, my dear, men only look for girls who are delicate and well trained in manners. If you keep acting like this, no man would want to be with you...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Setsuna sighed again, shaking her head silently. [i]Well mother, you are wrong...I have found someone...[/i] she smiled brightly, leaning her head on John's shoulder...

[i][color=teal]John walked Setsuna back to the mansion at first, then led her to her rooms. She shook her head silently as he opened her door, taking his hand and leading him to his own rooms. As he walked in, dressing furtively when she wasn't looking in a t-shirt and jeans, he turned on his Castlevania CD, letting the hard rock blast the drunkenness of three bottles of Bennigan's Prime Guiness from his head. He sat loftily on his bed as Setsuna walked from his bathroom wearing her nightgown, forcing a heavy blush from John's cheeks.[/i]

[b]Setsuna:[/b]What's wrong? You act as if you've never seen a girl in a nightgown before.

[b]John:[/b]Um...I haven't....

[b]Setsuna:[/b]Well, there's a first time for everything. Are you gonna be okay?

[b]John:[/b]Well, yeah, I guess.....

[i]He turned out the lamp, remotely turned off his stereo, and pulled Setsuna close, listening to the beating of her heart as he kissed her passionately in the dark, his own heart thumping hard as he turned over and climbed to the floor, letting Setsuna have the bed.[/i][/color]

Katyia woke up from her est and snuck out of the clinic. SHe was restless, even if she was not feeling well. She wanted to explore more, she needed to know if there was something else here she hadn't seen. SHe quickly went down the all and found her self in a new area of the building. SHe went out side to find a little feild.

Katyia: what's this?

???: you shouldn't be here.

Katyia turned to see the gardener.

Gardener: you need to be in your room

Katyia: i was just exploring sir. I heard some noises and thought i come see what was out here.

Gardener: THoses were just the horses.

Katyia: did you say horses sir?

Gardener: yes, 2 arabians and a mustang.

Katyia: may i see them sir, maybe even ride them.

The gardener looks at her then smiles.

Gardener: sure why not, just don't tell anyone.

Katyia: oh thank you.

Katyia runs into the stables to see a black arabian stallion. She opened the stall, feed it, and got on its back. With out a second thought the horse was walking out to the feild. This felt great.

Katyia: lets go for a little walk.

• 3 weeks later...
OOC: Sorry for the huge delay on my posting, I have been grounded for a month and trying to catch up on everything as well as I can. Man who would think so much would happen in one month...*sweatdrops*

[i]Rev continued to walk along side of Ariadne thinking. He turned his head and looked at her then sighed.

He had so many things on his mind lately. The new recruits, not screwing up, Ariadne.....Ariadne. Something was different about her. She was the first person to treat him like that...a person. And he loved her for that....loved....love. Love was a funny thing. Love could make someone drink...Rev slowly thought of John and shook his head. Love could make someone shy...he slowly thought of Bremma and smiled. Love could make someone more distant....he thought of Setsuna and sighed. Love. The one emotion that had every other emotion in it. He smiled. To love...to feel every emotion possible for someone.

Ariadne looked over at Rev. She watched him thinking. She stayed quiet for a while letting him think, then she began to speak.[/i]

Araidne:....----....---...---....--------.....about?

[i]Rev snapped back to reality as the word about slipped through his thoughts.[/i]

Rev: What? Sorry I was thinking...

[i]Ariadne smiled softly.[/i]

Ariadne: "Its ok. What are you thinking about?"

[i]She looked at him curiously.

Rev looked into her eyes. They were beautiful he hadn't noticed how beautiful they were. His attention then went back to the question. He gulped. How would he tell her....he was thinking about so many things.

Before he realized it one word slipped through his mouth.[/i]

Rev:....you.

[i]Ariadne looked at him softly. She was caught alittle off gaurd and blushed slightly.[/i]

Rev: I mean....

[i]Rev blinked and stopped in the middle of his sentence. He slowly looked at her taking in all of her beauty. She was amazing. Every aspect of her was perfect. He closed his eyes then looked at her again. It was now or never he thought. He had to. This was the only time he would ever be able to do it.[/i]

Rev: I mean.......I love you............

[color=teal][i]John awoke in the middle of the night, his brow drenched in sweat. He got out of bed and looked at himself. Somehow he'd gotten scratches along his arm, probably from Setsuna's nails. John smiled, leaned over and kissed Setsuna's forehead, silently thanking God. He walked from his room, into the arden, and saw Rev and Ariadne out there. He smiled again, shaking his head. He lay himself down on his bench and looked to the stars, thinking each one was twinkling for Setsuna and him. He sighed and called himself to bed, waking back in and setting his body heavily in his bed. He slept peacefully until the next morning.[/i][/color]

Katyia was going crazy with this horse. It was great.

Katyia: WHOOT!

She yelled in joy. she galloped passed the garden and then passed a window with rev and Ariadne.Katyia stopped and walked the horse up to the window and knocked on it.

Katyia: hi you guys.

The two looked at her in surpirse.

Rev: Katiya! get back in here!

Katyia just smiled as she galloped back around the other side of the building. SHe was haveing the time of her life.

Setsuna opened her eyes, staring into blackness. She jumped up suddenly, noticing the slight pain in her back. Sighing quietly, she laid back down, looking at John. She brushed the hair that stuck to his face behind his ears, smiling. Setsuna closed her eyes again, pulling the covers over her shoulders tightly. She thought for a long time...until she felt John turning to her.