OtakuBoards

USC Agent Training{PLAY}

Avalon

[color=blue]Athena walked briskly down the hall and out the door into the garden. She sat down on a bench. There were so many thoughts running through her mind - most were about Jason. She was trying to make sense of everything when she heard someone call her name.

"Athena!"

She turned around and looked towards them. It was Jason.[/color]

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bremma scatrched her head. "Ok.. even for him, that was odd.... but I do like him..." she said, talking to herself. "How could I show him that?" She thought for a second then had a great idea. "The Garden! I hope they don't mind me taking a flower." she said, getting up and heading to the garden.

She arrived, seeing a few others there, but paid them no mind as she bent down, taking a red rose and heading back to the room. She sat down on his bed, waiting for him to finish with his shower.

Soon, the water stopped running and she could hear him dressing, then the door opened He stepped outla nd suddenly stopped, looking at Bremma onhis bed witht he flower. "Uh..."

She stood up and walked over to him, handing him the flower. She looked him in the eyes, "I do like you. I just didn't know if you liked me back." she said.

Katiya stirred and opened her eyes.

Katiya: wait Rev.

Rev looked back and watched as Katiya pulled her self up and rubbed her head. She looked over at him, then picked up her sketch book.

Katiya: When i fell off the bench i hurt my head. can you show me where i can get some pain reliver?

Rev nodded and they walked out of the garden. She kept her head hung low, she knew Rev saw what she was drawing. But she didn't care right now. SHe just felt so stupid for have fallen asleep in the garden.

Setsuna looked at John, about to say something when her watch beeped.. "John, I'm a little tired...so I must say adieu for now." Standing up, she turned to John, leaning her head down slightly. She kissed him lightly then turned away. "I'll see you later, ok" she spoke, walking away from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short post, I have to go now...

[i][color=teal]John stood up from his seat at the piano as Setsuna walked out of the room. He walked back into the kitchen, where he immediately destroyed all traces of alcohol in the mansion. He then turned around and went out into the garden for tea-time, which he never enjoyed. He checked the calendar stones and saw that it was Friday. He drank his darjeeling and walked back into the house, feeling absolutely disgusted at his dad's taste. He walked into the mansion at four thirty, sitting down in his room, blaring Emerson Drive tunes and playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. He left the door open and caught the attentions of DeMario, Katiya, Bremma, and Kwaz as they all passed his door at odd times.[/color][/i]

[i]Rev continued walking towards the medical hall. He looked over at Katiya who was walking with her eyes straight forward.[/i]

"You know that drawing you did was good..I didn't mean to be noisey, but it was open."

Katiya: "Its ok, thank you."

[i]Rev smiled and nodded.[/i]

"You know I did that samething, the first time I went into the garden. Fall asleep I mean...Its very peaceful in there."

[i]As Rev finished that sentence Ariadne turned the corner. Rev saw her and blushed slightly. Katiya had been watching him as he talked and had noticed Rev blush.[/i]

Ariadne: Hi Rev.

"Hi...Ariadne.."

OOC: SHORT I KNOW BUT I HAVE WB

Katyia looked at them and tried to containe her laughter. SHe loked at Rev.

Katyia: I think i can find my way from here.

Katiya started to walk away and enetered a room. SHe grab some Asprin, took it the sat down and looked at her sketch book. SHe knew very well her the two others were. But she didn't know what they looked like.

Katyia: (to herself) Mom, sis and me.

Kwaz: You are!? But, I'm like ugly and smelly and all that stuff!

Bremma: Ummm, why do you say that?

Kwaz: Erm, because..........

There was a long silence in the room. Bremma was just waiting for Kwaz to say something, but his lips were trying as best they could to stay shut, he was under horrible pressure and he blurted it out.

Kwaz: I've never had my first kiss...

Bremma: Aw, thats not that bad, I haven't either, in fact, we can each have our first kiss right now.

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Ariadne blushed slightly, and sat down next to him. She looked around at the flowers, and she knew the rain hadn't fallen there yet.

"lovely." Ariadne said, looking at Rev. "erm.. he flowers I mean. ^^;"

Ariadne's face turned red as she laughed at her comment. She faced the ground, and smiled. Rev laughed, and nodded.

"It should rain soon." Rev stated, looking up towards the sky, blanketed with clouds.

Ariadne looked at the flowers closest to them, and smiled. A minature droplet of water had landed on one of its pedals already. Her eyes grew large in bewilderment as she stared back at him.

"When you said soon, I guess you really ment it." Ariadne said, oddly staring at him, still surprised at the uncannyness.

Rev leaned over and stared at it as well. He sat back, and chuckled.

"I guess so." He replied, also partly surprised at his prediction.

Ariadne smiled, and looked back up to the sky.

"oh, it's getting late. We should head back." Rev said, getting up from his seat.

Ariadne nodded, and got up as well. As the two reached the building, Rev opened the door, and gestured for her to get inside. Ariadne hesitated, and turned to face him. Blushing, she smiled.

"Would you like to come over for some coffee sometime? Maybe when you're free?" Ariadne said, her face glowing a rosy pink.[/color] [/size]

[i]Rev looked at her and blushed. He smiled and nodded.[/i]

"I'd be more than happy to..."

[i]The two looked at eachother and blushed. It began to rain heavier, and Rev was soon soaked. He laughed.[/i]

"Guess I should get inside too..."

Ariadne: "Yeah that sounds like a good idea..."

[i]She giggled. Rev stepped in and slipped. He fell into her. She instinctively caught him. He looked up at her and blushed again.[/i]

"Slippery..."

[i]She giggled slightly. Rev being embaressed began to walk off.[/i]

Ariadne: "Hey Rev, see you in class.."

[i]Rev turned around and smiled. His cheeks were a crimson red.[/i]

"Ok!"

Bremma softly laid her hands on his, leaning in, softly kissing him on the lips. She gently leaned back and smiled. "See, your not smelly at all!" she looked him over. "And quite cute too."

Kwaz blushed. "Really?"

Bremma nodded. "Yeah." she hugged him.

He hugged back. "Well, you are quite beautiful."

She blushed. "Thanks."

Katiya, sitting in the medical office, closed her eyes and tried to remeber her mothers face, to no avail, she tore out the page folded it up and put it on the counter. She got her self up, and looked around. SHe could hear pattering on the roof.

KAtyia: Rain?...Rain...Rain!

Katiya left her stuff behind and ran out in to the garden to see the dazzleing display. She ran out into the rain and atarted to laugh,

Katyia:it's really raining!

She was soaking wet, and didn't care. She twriled and skipped and laughed some more. She hadn't seen rain in the longest time, and it felt so good. She stopped and looked to see Rev and Ariadne talking. SHe smiled, they loooked happy. Then she went back to playing in the rain.

[color=blue]Athena looked up at Jason. She smiled.

"That's okay. Everyone's in a bad mood now and then. Of course I forgive you."

"Great. Well -" He stops mid-sentence.

"What's wrong?" Athena asks, concerned.

"Oh, nothing. I think it's starting to rain, that's all."

Athena looked up at the dark grey sky. It was the first time she'd noticed it.

"Well, we'd better go inside before we get soaked"

They run inside, just in time. The rain starts to pour down.

"I love the rain" Athena says, sighing. She notices Katiya dancing in the rain. "Obviously not as much as Katiya, of course"

Athena and Jason both laugh and walk back to their room.[/color]

[color=blue]Athena looked over at her partner.

" Well, there isn't much to tell...I'm originally from Jupiter. I've lived there my whole life - up till now, of course. My mother died a few months after I was born, she had cancer. So it was just my father and I, but then, about two years later, he was killed in a car crash. So I was adopted out, and I've been living with my adoptive parents ever since then. That's about it. So what about you?"[/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Ariadne flushed with red as she entered the classroom, with her students staring at her oddly. She looked to her side, and saw Katiya enter behind her, drenched with rain. Ariadne smiled, and turned around.

"Have fun?" Ariadne joked, opening the shelves in search of a towel to dry her off.

Katiya blushed, and grinned.

"It's been so long since I've seen rain, I.. just couldn't help myself, that's all.^^;;" Katiya replied, placing a hand behind her head as she smiled.

Ariadne laughed as she handed her a towel. She understood how she felt, it hadn't rained on Neptune for a long time as well... wul, for a wet planet, of course. Katiya grinned, and threw the towel around her shoulders, and sat down at her desk.

"You can go home and dry off if you want." Ariadne added, closing the shelf.

"Nah, it's okay. I think I'd get wet again if I went out there." Katiya replied. "I'll probably jump in the rain again."

Katiya laughed, and straightened her back as she sat at her desk. She turned to her left, and saw Setsuna unusually quiet as well. she looked to the empty seat between them, and saw it was empty.[/color] [/size]

[color=teal][i]John stu,bled in the class, barely in time, with a gaping hole in his side.[/i]

[b]John:[/b]This is just a ***** of a first day, huh? My friggin' dad tried to kill me when I tossed all the liqour.

[i]He smiled grimly, sat down next to his partner, flashed her a gentle smile, and grabbed the bandage and towel Ariadne handed him. He dressed his wound, relaxed, and enjoyed the way his wet hair dripped over his eyes, dampening his eye-brows and forehead with rain water.[/i][/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Ariadne sank as she took a deep breath. She walked over to the chalkboard, a new, unused piece of chalk in hand. She labled the top of the chalkboard, and put down 'Homework' at the top. She grinned as turned around to face the students, hearing a few sighs.

"Yes, I know it's the first day." Ariadne said, crossing her hands and placing them by her lap. "I'll write it down now, so you:ll have more time to remember what you have for homework tonight."

Ariadne scribbled down the homework, standing on her tiptoes to try and reach the top of the board.

"There are no assignments tonight, except to get your supplies for the class. I will put down the basic list, and Mr.Wyly will write down the rest."[/size]

[center] [font=Nimbus Script] [size=3]~Homework~
Get all your supplies, and bring them all back by Wednesday.
The Basic supplies are:

One Collage Ruled Notebook ¥800
Two Pens ¥30
One 1 1/2' Binder ¥810
One portfolio ¥20
Fighting Gear ¥2300
Training Suit ¥2310-¥2900

The supplies are sold in the main office. You will not be able to participate with the training until you have brought back all these items.[/center] [/font] [/size]

[size=1]Ariadne turned away from the board, to see the students looking blankly at the list. Athena raises her hand, and sinks back in her seat.

"um, if that's the basic list, how many more items will we have to buy?" Athena asks, still staring blankly at the board.

"not many. Just a few more." Ariadne replies. " You may also choose your own color of uniform. Mr. Wyly will explain more about your supplies."[/color] [/size]

[color=teal][i]John sat still throughout the class, listening as Ariadne simply spoke of the supplies, grinning every time he heard her mention "Mr. Wyly", which she did quite a bit. He grinned because he knew she was in love with him. He snuck his hand into Setsuna's as class ended at 7:00, and she squeezed it gently. As they walked out of the room, he walked to the main office near his father's house alone, purchasing all of his goods. He walked off the grounds of his mansion, heading for the nearest jeweler. As he walked in, he was welcomed by an old man bent over a jewel-cutter.[/i]

[b]Jeweler:[/b]Ah, hello, John. How's it been?

[b]John:[/b]Nothing much, Dimitri. Just going here and there, as usual.

[b]Dimitri:[/b]Ah, yes, old friend. Have your parents gotten to love you for being a boy yet?

[b]John:[/b]No. They still remind me every single day they can that if I had been a boy, they would have become the Grand Family of London. They're still not happy just being the King and Queen. It pisses me off, too.

[b]Dimitri:[/b]I know how you feel, old friend. Anyways, what can my old bones do for you, eh, Maverick?

[b]John:[/b]Well....I'm looking for a diamond ring...a bit of an... um....

[b]Dimitri:[/b]Ah, I see. So who is she, this lucky lady?

[b]John:[/b]Um...well....

[b]Dimitri:[/b]Ah, it's ok. Here, this one. The symbol of eternity for a pair of sweet lovers. The perfect engagement ring.

[i]Dimitri handed John a beautiful sapphire on a gold ring. The sapphire was engraved with emerald rose vines surrounding a ruby infinity symbol. John stood shocked as he held the ring.[/i]

[b]John:[/b]Dimitri, I couldn't! This is your best work. I know you've been working on that ring since before I was born!

[b]Dimitri:[/b]The day you were born, actually. That ring was FOR you, my friend. I finished it this afternoon, hoping you'd come in hoping to get engaged soon. It's yours, no charge.

[i]John looked astounded as he took the ring, but as he walked out, he slipped one-thousand dollars into the cash register. He walked back to his mansion, checked his watch, and rushed off to his room. He was going to be late for Setsuna if he didn't hurry...[/i][/color]

Katiya sat there listening to mr. wyly go on about school supplies, and as he was going, she started not to feel so good, maybe she should've gone a dried up some more. then she passed out.

ooc: sorry about the short post, i don't have much time online today

As Kwaz was sitting at his class as the instructor talked on and on about supplies, he just caught some of the words such as "unifroms" and "this much." he had had so much on his mind lately with his room mate. He just kept replaying the kiss they had over and over in his mind the whole class. The only thing class related he did after the class was buy the supplies and go back to his room. Bremma was already inside packing her supplies in her pack she brought to class. As he walked in Bremma opened her mouth and said...

[color=deeppink] [size=1]OOC: lol. Bryan, I'm gonna play your char for a lil okies? Just so you're still alive by the time you get back. ^^;
-------

Ariadne stopped, and tapped Rev on the shoulder. Rev finished his sentence and looked back at her. Ariadne whispered something in his ear, as she pointed at Katiya...

Rev nodded, and walked over to Katiya, seeing her head hanging on her shoulders, her shoulders drooped, her body sank in her chair... Rev picked her up off the chair, and put a finger over her eyelid, seeing if she was okay. She was out cold. The class stared at Katiya in worry, [i]was she alright?[/i] Rev walked outside, towards the clinic, biting his lip in worry.

Ariadne cleared her throat, and gestured for the class to calm down.

"Copy these materials somewhere where you will remember them." Ariadne said simply, hurring out the door for the clinic.[/color] [/size]