OtakuBoards

USC Agent Training{PLAY}

Avalon

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Ariadne felt her breath stop. She opened her lips to speak, yet she couldn't say anything.

"I-..."

She hesitated, and felt her face flush red once again. The floor beneath her felt strange. Her feet felt lighter as her eyes focused on Rev's.

"I-..." Ariadne's voice trembled as she spoke softly. "I love you too."

She laid her hands on his cheek lightly. She looked over him, gently smiling. She closed her eyes as she kissed him softly on the lips.[/color] [/size]

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Katyia stopped the stallion and got off its back at the far end of the school where there was a large tree.

Katyia: You're a beautiful horse, young stallion, but i don't know your name.

The horses black coat gleamed in the sun as he came up and nudged her shoulder.

Katyia: you don't have a name do you. well, how about ... mmmm .... luke, luke's a nice name.

The horse just looked at her.

Katyia: just trust me, and i should probably take you back now or else that gardener is going to get mad at me.

THe horse knelt down and she got up on him, the he started to walk back to the stables.

[i]Every muscle in Rev's body relaxed as he felt her lips on his. He broke off the kiss and looked at her. She was beautiful. He blushed slightly and smiled. Rev reached over and ran a hand through her hair. He closed his eyes and slowly kissed her again.[/i]

Rev: I love you....

[i]Rev heard voices coming from some where and relunctantly pulled off the kiss. He smiled once more.[/i]

Rev: Mustn't put on much of a show, just yet.

[i]Rev slowly grabbed Ariadne's hand and slowly began walking.[/i]

OOC: Sorry for the bad post, dealing with issues at the moment and really not feeling to well...

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Ariadne felt her heart race as she felt him close. As she walked, she began to think... She never thought she could love someone like this... to feel this way. She knew she had feelings for Rev, since the very day she met him, face to face. She thought love like this could only be felt in fairy tales... with handsome knights and beautiful maidens...love at first sight. Her dreams were reality, her knight was real.

She glanced up at him again. Her eyes met with his, and she felt herself blush again. His grip on her hand tightened as they continued down the alley.

Ariadne looked up as she felt a drop of rain fall on her cheek. A light breeze caught the rain, sending more amounts of rain down from the sky. It was starting to rain again, the dark clouds in the sky growing heavier. She smiled as it began to rain. She laughed, and continued running.[/color] [/size]