OtakuBoards

USC Agent Training{PLAY}

Avalon

Bremma blinked in confusement. 'I wonder what that was about...' she thought, taking the time to swim around. SHe happened to look down,s eeign what he had soon. 'Oh my! Now i understand why he left..' she siad, heading for the edge to climb out. As she climbed out, the wet clothes seemed to show even more as they plastered to her. She blusehd and luckily found a towel, which she used to cover herself up. She then walked back to the room cautously enetering.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Katiya wakes up. She looks at the blossom she picked up from the garden. It was just starting to bloom, its deep red colors absorbing everything in sight. The she sighed.

Katiya: First day of training.

She went into the bathroom and took a short hot shower. She came out and dressed in her uniform. The dark purple matched her mood right now, Dark. She really wasn't in a good mood, but what happened in the garden makes her smile. But she quickly got rid of that memory.

Katiya: ok, lets get to work.

She eats a power bar and then grabs her bag, and starts to go find her first place of training.

[color=teal][i]John awoke violently, blood trailing from his mouth. He wiped the fluid away, gasping for breath as he struggled to his feet, coughing more of the crimson liquid. John walked into the shower, allowing the warm water to caress his tan skin, forcing the white epidermis to glisten brightly. As he dried off, he checked his calendar. It had been a week since he'd passed out, coughing blood violently. He tested himself, dropping to his hands and knees and doing one-thousand push-ups easily and without a single cough. He wondered at his quick health, but then shrugged it away as he saw the health fluid in a hypodermic needle. he smiled and ran off to the pool, passing Rev, who simply shook his head and smiled softly. Within three minutes, John was dressed in swimming trunks and spiraling off the edge of the pool in a flip, noticing that Bremma was in the pool with Kwaz, Bremma now properly dressed for swim and both paying a little too much attention to each other. John sighed inwardly as he began having a flash of emotion. He climbed onto the side of the pool, crying to himself. That didn't stop Bremma from noticing his sadness.[/i][/color]

[color=blue]Athena: How cool! Gee, you must be serious about your training if you train while you sleep.

Jason: Yea, this is all pretty important to me.

[i]He continues to unpack, and Athena notices a strange mark, like a scar, on his arm[/i]

Athena: Hey, is that a scar on your arm? What's it from?

Jason: Nothing...it doesn't matter.

Athena: It doesn't look like nothing...it's like a bullet -

Jason: Look, I said it's nothing, ok? So just stop asking about it.

Athena: Um, ok...uh, so where are you from?[/color]

[COLOR=blue]Hearing loud static noises, followed by voices and sounds, Alkora woke himself out of his dazed sleep and back into reality. The noises were eminating from the tv, which had just been turned on by his roommate Rae.

[I][B]Alkora[/B]-"Uhh, what time is it?"
[B]Rae-[/B]"Bout 6:30. Sorry if I woke you up, but I'm too excited to sleep, it's our first day of training."[/I]

Alkora, still tired, frowned at Rae.

[I][B]Alkora-[/B]"6:30?"
[B]Rae[/B]- "yup"
[B]Alkora-[/B] "a.m.?"
[B]Rae- [/B]"Yup".
[B]Alkora-[/B] "Is the sun even out yet?" he said in a more annoyed tone.

[B]Rae- [/B]"Hey, if you don't like being woken up early, then keep it to yourself and don't take it out on other people."
[B]Alkora[/B]-"Sorry, sorry. I'm just still half-asleep. A swim in the pool will wake me up."[/I]

Alkora gradually got out of his bed and started to get some of his stuff. He grabbed a towel and got changed, and started to go down to the pool. [/COLOR]

Bremma glaned over, seing John crying. 'Oh, he looks so sad... I wonder why?' she toiught, looking back to Kwaz. "Hey, I'll be right back, I want to find out what is wrong with this guy." she said. Kwax nodded as she swam over next to John. She solfty put a hand on his shoulder, startling him slightly.

"Oh!" he siad, trying to hide his reddened eyes.

Bremma had already figured what he had been doing, so she solfty spoke to him. "Are you alright? I can tell you are sad. What's wrong?" she asked, innocently full of curiousity.

[color=teal][i]John looked up at Bremma and dried his eyes, launching into his story about Setsuna, why she hated him, and how he loved her with all his heart, loved her enough to put his life on the line for her. He began to cry again, and Bremma could only mull over his words for a few minutes.[/i][/color]

Katiya walked out to the garden to check the roses again before classes started, she looked at a new one blooming, it was white and pink. She's seen ones like these before, but they usually don't last long. She sighs and then picks up her bag again and walks over to a bench and sits down to recollect her thoughts about todays upcoming events. She took out a bottle of juice and drank it down as qucikly as possible. She put the bottle down and started to cry to hersel.

Katiya: i can't do this...i'm scared out of my whits...

She lays on the bench crying to herself, and forrgets everything around her.

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Ariadne walked out of the shower, a towel wrapped around her, and sat on a small chair in front of a mirror. She reached for her comb and hairdryer, and slowly began brushing her hair while drying it at the same time. She then reached for some lipstick and eyeliner, and applied it as well. She was still not sure of what to wear to the first day of training. She decided not to wear anything [i]too[/i] flashy..

She walked into her closet, and looked around for a nice thing to wear. First days were always difficult. She never knew what to expect... What if the recruits didn't like her? What if the other instructor didn't like her? Although she had met him once, she still didn't know his name.

She reached for a short, black skirt, and a pair of mid-thigh high stockings, which she had quite a hard time getting into. She still didn't know which shirt she should wear... She randomly pulled out a cute, white blouse, and a black jacket to wear over it. She looked in the mirror, and stared at it in discontent. She hoped it didn't make her look [i]old...[/i][/color] [/size]

[i]Rev continued walking down the hall towards Ariadne's room. He was scared, he'd only met her once and he was scared she would think he was a freak. His mind raced. He began doubting himself more and more. He shook his head.[/i]

"Get a hold of yourself"

[i]He whispered this to himself softly. He then turned a corner and came to her room. He took a deap breath and knocked on the door. There was a slight delay then the door opened and Ariadne appeared in the door way. Rev stood there for a second without saying anything. She was beautiful. He couldn't believe how beautiful she was. He tried to speak and stuttered slightly.[/i]

"I..I'm Rev Wyly, the other instuctor, and thought I'd introduce myself before the lessons start. And it...we...with...because..."

[i]Rev blushed and Ariadne giggled slightly.[/i]

"What I'm trying to say is, do you wanna take a walk?"

Bremma softly patted John's shoudler. "Trust me John, Im sure she care for you too. Some people are scared of relationship and it may come off as hate."

He wiped his eyes and looked back at her. "You think so?"

She nodded, smiling. "Yes. I think you should ask her how she does feel of you, and let her know how much you care. But dont go about it too fast." she noted. "You dont want to overdo it."

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Ariadne smiles and blushed as well.

"Sure ^^ That would be great." She replied, trying not to sound [i]too[/i] nervous. 'He [i]is[/i] cute!' She thought to herself, blushing. "oh, and my name's Ariadne."

Rev nodded and smiled.

"We've met before. Once, not [i]too[/i] long ago, but we didn't get much time to talk then." He said, putting a hand behind his head and smiling.

"oh, that's why! ^^ By the way, do you have any idea who the recruits are? I'm really looking forward to meeting them. That's why I've been so nervous lately.."[/color] [/size]

"Actually I've met a few of them. I've even sparred with one of them. It seems to be a pretty spunky group. Although some of them are alittle slow, and get lost easily."

[i]Rev smiled sheepishly. He shrugged.[/i]

"So yeah, when do the lessons start again."

[i]Rev smiled feeling very stupid. "God idiot, try and make better conversation than this. You are pathetic." "Oh god you're being stupid! She's gonna hate you!" He's mind was racing again and he blushed slightly again.[/i]

Ariadne: "I believe it starts at noon."

[i]Rev nodded[/i]

"That makes sense. So shall we go?"

[i]Ariadne smiled and nodded. The two began walking. It started out to be pretty quiet. Rev was getting really nervouse. He had to get conversation going.[/i]

"So, where are you from?"

[color=deeppink] [size=1]"Neptune. It's actually quite lovely there. Although, I can't see much outside..."

"How come? Is it really that cold over there?" Rev asked, tilting his head in confusion.

"Well... I'm really not allowed to. You see, I'm not allowed to leave the palace until I get to be twenty-five.."

"Palace?! You lived in a palace?????"

"It's really not much, my mother [i]is[/i] the queen so.. *ahem* um, you're from mars, aren't you? ^^"[/color] [/size]

[i]Rev looked at her suprised. She was a princess, and all this time he had acted completely stupid. She must think he's completly pathetic.[/i]

"Yeah, I'm from Mars. How'd you know?"

[i]Ariadne blushed slightly. ALthough Rev didn't notice.[/i]

Ariadne: "Well I heard it from someone."

"Oh, thats cool! Yeah Mars is pretty cool. Of course I don't think you'd like it. Its a rough place, alot of people are homeless, and its covered with bounty hunters. But its home!"

[i]Rev continued walking with Ariadne. He passed a clock and looked at the time. It was eleven. He sighed.[/i]

"Well I better go announce that lessons will start in an hour...see you there!"

[i]With that Rev extended his hand. Without seeing his hand Ariadne hugged him. He felt himself blush violently. As they finished hugging he tried to hide his blushing face. He then turned and began walking hoping she wouldn't see his face. After taking a couple of steps he turned his head and watched her walk off. He blushed again and then arrived at the communications room. He took the intercom microphone and began speaking.[/i]

[b]"Attention Recruits. This is instructor Rev Wyly, classes will start in exactly one hour. I suggest you not be late. A first expression is very important here!"[/b]

[color=teal][i]John looked up as the message blared out, standing and walking towards his rooms. As he dressed in his uniform, he donned his blue jean jacket, smiling at its familiar warmth. He then headed off for the rooms in which the lessons would be taught, finding it to be the VR Room. John nodded in acceptance of his father's foresight. He then heard his father blare on the P.A.[/i]

[b]Lord Valentyne:[/b]Attention, trainees. Welcome to the Valentyne Mansion, home of the U.S.C. Project. However, there is an unexpected...[i]Lord Valentyne paused as he sneered to himself with disdain[/i]....privelege this year. My own son, Maverick Valentyne, shall also undero training. If you need directions, ask him. He built this palace. If you wish to see my home, it is a mile to the north. You will spend your weekends there, if you so wish. Have a good year...and Maverick...do NOT embarass me, you miserable wretch!

[i]John flushed with anger at his father's words, and all of the people in the mansion that knew him also seethed. john was no embarassment. His father was the blemish...[/i][/color]

OOC: sorry, hard to post on weekends.

Kwaz: wait! Wait a second!

Kwaz jumping around, eating a piece of toast and putting on his watch at the same time.

Bremma: Take it easy Kwaz, we still have have 50 minutes.

Kwaz: Oh, ok.

Kwaz puts done the piece of toast, sticks on his watch, and starts eating again. After Bremma ate some food she had gotten, they still had 30 minutes till they had to start training.

Kwaz: Soo, whats on your mind?

"Oh, not much..." she siad, flopping on the bed. "Kinda going back over the days..." she remarked, looking up at Kwaz.

"Yeah... sure have been interesting, huh?" he replied.

She nodded. "Yeah..." she siad, her mind drifting off and thinking about him. 'Maybe I should tell him how I feel? But how? Im so shy, Id never get it out...' she thought to herself, putting on a wondering face.

"Uh.. Bremma? You still here?" Kwaz asked, making sure she was ok.

"Huh? Oh, yes, I'm here." she said, shaking her head and smiling, slightly embarrased. "Just... thinking." she noted.

[COLOR=blue][I]"AH! I NEVER GET A CHANCE TO DO ANYTHING AROUND HERE!!!"[/I]

Hearing the important announcement, Alkora became aggrivated. He was tired and impatient, and all he needed was to go for a swim in the pool to refresh him. But now his training was going to begin soon, so he had no time to go, and was going to go the his lessons in a sour mood.

By the time Alkora had gotten back to his floor, he had cooled down a bit. Walking down the hallway, holding his head in his hands, he accidently bumped into someone.

[I]Rae-"Oops, sorry."
Alkora-"Where are you going?"
Rae-"To get ready for training. You don't look so well."
Alkora-"I'm fine, I'll see you down there I guess."
Rae-"Yeah, see ya."[/I]

Alkora continued towards his room, and threw his towel down on his bed. He thought he would probably have enough time to have a shower.[/COLOR]

OOC: Hey, what are the uniforms like? Oh, you know what? They should be like the uniforms from Evangelion! That would be cool...*notices everyone staring at her*...oh, ok...whatever...

[color=blue]Athena heard the announcement and left quickly to have a shower, grateful for an interruption to the awkward silence. When she was finished, she put on her uniform. Athena walked back into the room, but Jason had already left.

[i]Strange[/i], Athena thought to herself, [i]"well I guess I'll see him at training...[/i].

She plaited her hair again, smoothed out the creases in her uniform and left the room.[/color]

Katiya hears a mumble over the com. She looks up, her eyes all red. She stood up and wiped her face with a tissue. She relaxes and sighs, she walked out of the garden with her bag and looked down the hall to see all her class mates walking by. She gathered herself, no one would be able to tell she's been crying, unless they've known her for a while. She walked into the hall, her head hung low. She decided to walk to the training area early. When she got the she sat down and almost started to cry again, but stopped herself.

Katiya: I'm going to be fine, nothing's hurting. Why do i want to cry? (sighs) i've really got to get over this.

She put her head in her heads and closed her eyes and tried to clear her mind before training started

[I]As soon as he once again had some quite Jason started to look over his uniform. Thinking to him self "I make this thing look" as he put it on. Interrupted by the announcement he looked down at him self.[/I]

Jason: Perfect timing for once << Grins for a moment then pauses thinking looking over at the bathroom where his partner was >> I shouldn't have been so rude << Sighs >> I'll make it up to her. << Sharply nods >> Well time to go look around for this Valentynes guy's kid to get those directions.

[I]Jason heads out to find John Valentyne ???.[/I]

OOC: Sorry for short post have to go!

Setsuna sighed, putting down the book as she heard the announcement.

[i]Finally![/i] she thought, running down the hall and into her room. She closed the door hurriedly, heading towards the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~15 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sighing heavily, Setsuna laced up her heels, her sack hanging from her arm. She patted down her uniform as she exited the room, locking up. [i]Hmm...exactly where is my partner?[/i] she shrugged her shoulders, checking the time on her watch.

[i]Well, I have still a half an hour...[/i] she thought, entering a room. [i]I wonder if he's in here...[/i]

[i]After speaking on the intercom Rev began to walk towards the room. As he walked he heard the announcemnt by Mr.Valyntine. He rolled his eyes and continued walking. He entered the room to find only Katiya there, sitting in a chair. He stood in the middle of the room and looked around. He then frowned and mantained this face. He slowly walked behind a book case and waited for everyone to come. He was going to give everyone their first lesson. He popped his head out from his hiding place.[/i]

"Katiya don't tell anyone I'm here..."

[i]She nodded and he smiled with approval. He then hid back waiting for everyone.[/i]