OtakuBoards

USC Agent Training{PLAY}

Avalon

[color=darkred]OOC: No offence meant, but...my EYES! Can't you just keep to one colour...please?

=====

"So," Rae finished, checking her watch, "that's my life story. Do you know when training starts? I'm rather eager to begin."

"Nope, no idea. There was a fight on earlier, though."

"Yeah. I know. Personally I don't like fighting, at least not on my first day, especially with the instructor. I mean, I'll fight with you....but an intsructor?" She shuddered. "No thanks." [/color]

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=blue]Athena back to the room and saw her roommate on one of the beds, facing the wall.
[i]Oh, so he finally arrived[/i], she thought to herself. [i]Is he asleep?[/i]
Slowly, Athena walked over to the other bed.
"Hey" she whispered, "you awake?"[/color]

OOC: Sorry this is only short, I didn't have much time

Bremma blinked in confusion as he ran off. 'That, was.. weird..' she thought, putting the weapons back on the racks and leaving. 'WHy did he run off so suddenly. 'I wonder what that was all about...' she thought, heading back to the room. She entered, laying back on her bed. As she lai there, the eevents of the day rescrolled through her hair. 'Wait a sec..' She thought, sitting up.. 'Maybe he's interested in me?' She scratched her head. 'Well he is a bit cute..' she thougt, blushing a bit. She then quickly shook herhead. 'Well, I guess I'll see what happens.' she thinnk to herself as she sits up at the head of the bed, picking up her book and starting to read it again, but her mind was hardly on the book, it was more on Kwaz.

[I]As Athena whispered to Jason he slowly turned over facing Athena, looking at her strangely for a moment then sitting up.[/I]

Jason: << Rubbing eyes >> Yes I'm up

[I]Looks over at the young woman[/I]

Jason: And how is it that I have the pleaser of meeting.

Athena: my name's Athena.

Jason: Pleaser to meet you Athena, my name's Jason.

[I]They shack hands[/I]

Jason: Question mite you be my partner?

OOC: Sorry for short post but I have to go!

OOC: Sorry for the long wait...my PC was acting up and my teacher wouldn't let me get on the computer...

Setsuna sighed, closing her eyes. [i]Exactly why am I concerned with him? He means nothing to me...doesn't he?[/i] She opened her eyes, looking at John. [i]Useless emotions...making me soft...[/i] she thought to herself, standing up and walking to the door.

She turned, looking at John for one last time before opening the door and walking away.

OOC: sorry for the short post, class just ended...

Katiya gets up and streches. She grabed her journal this time and went back to the garden, back to the roses. She looked at all the diffrent colors till she found a dark red one and a brught white one next to each other.

Katiya: wow, that's cool.

She lays on the bench next to the roses and writes in her journal about getting lost and running into people. She also writes about how pretty the garden is, and that she'd probably spemd most of her time here.

Katiya: I wonder where everyone is?

[i]Rev finally wondered to his room. He sighed and collapsed on his bed. He looked about his room and chuckled. It certainly was a decorator's worst nightmare. He had pictures of flowers on one wall, and combat on the next. His room reflected him, thats what he loved about it. He looked at the variouse pictures, and smiled. He loved this place. He laid down and rested for a couple moments looking at the black ceiling. He then sat up. He walked over to the mirror, and set his face to a more seriouse look. He didn't want to have the kids thinking he was a "softy". He laughed at this he wasn't a softy, he was a kid off the streets and simply enjoyed life's beauties. He laughed again. He set his face back into the seriouse look and strolled back over to the garden, he spent all his time there, he was interested in seeing who else enjoyed the newly added garden. He walked into the garden and smiled.[/i]

OOC: CRAPPY POST I KNOW!

Katiya sits up as she heard somoeone enter the garden, but then just smiled.

Katiya: why should i care who's here, i guess i'm just gittery......(laughs) i just noticed that i'm talking to my self again.

Katiya looks back at the roses and gets up.

Katiya: i wonder what he rest of the garden looks like.

She starts to walk around when then she saw who had entered the garden, and she knelt down behind a bunch of flowers.

Katiya: (whispers) Why do i always run into this guy?

Rev was looking at a newly added section of the garden. He looked so calm. She smiled, and decided to stay put till he was gone, or he found her, whatever comes first.

[i][color=teal]Setsuna walked back into John's room for reasons she couldn't grasp, only to find the convalescent doing push-ups on the floor. What surprised was that as she walked in, she heard him count "six-hundred and fifty-four, six-hundred and fifty-five"...

John gasped in pain to himself, not realizing that Setsuna had walked in. He kept pushing himself, lifting himself to his extreme. Suddenly, he doubled over onto the floor, coughing and moaning in pain. As he coughed, he clutched his stomach, which had begun to bleed. Setsuna almost jumped to him to cradle him, but he regained his scant compsure and began pushing up again, this time coughing violently the whole time. The blood still coursed, yet he was determined to build his strength as he'd always done. He was determined to train himself. Setsuna smiled sadly, sitting in the shadows and watching him, seeing him double over in a fit of coughing over and over again over the course of five hours. But finally, one more time he doubled over. He failed to get up as the blood ran through his bandage and he coughed violently. He couldn't get back up. Setsuna immediately rushed to him, cradling him and trying to calm him down. Her touch alone seemed to calm him. He began to cry gently as his coughing eased...[/i][/color]

[i]Rev looked at the flowers. He knelt down next to a paticulary bland flower. He smiled, this was one of his favorite flowers, for as he rubbed the stim the flower began slowly turning into a blackish color. The reason this flower did this still baffled him, but he didnt' care. He looked at more flowers and his face slowly saddened as memories of his past flooded into his mind. He brushed his hand along a thorn bush and winced as a thorn sank into his skin. He slowly pulled it out and smiled.[/i]

"Beautiful but dangerouse....why did you have to leave me....why did you have to die..."

[i]Rev shook his head and sighed he continued on and stopped at some vibrant colored flowers, he looked at them for a second then plucked one.[/i]

"These were your favorites weren't they..."

[i]Rev sighed again and felt a small tear run down his cheek, he rubbed it off without a thought and twirled the flower in his hand. Little did he know that he was facing one of his recruits at this moment who was hiding in the rose bush.[/i]

As he walked down and up the halls, pondering about all that had happened. His thoughts were scattered in a thousand different places in his mind. Suddenly, his stomach groaned. He hadn't eaten a thing since his shuttle returned. He at last stepped into the mess hall, none inside. He repliacted himself a turkey sandwhich. He walked up and down the halls again. He impossibly tired. He came across his room, but remeber Bremma was inside. He couldn't og in after all that had happened, he started to wander again around the halls.

Katiya stands breathless right under Rev's nose. She felt the fear of being caught, her body felt warm inside. She watched him siting there remebering, she knew he had been through alot, should could tell from his eyes. [I] if i sit like this any longer, i'm going to be hurting in the morning. [/I] She finally couldn't take the presure on her ankle from kneling for so long and fell backwards with a slient thump. Rev looked up from what he was doing.

Rev: who's there?

Katiya: (stood up slowly) um...sorry about that sir.. i didn't mean to listen. You just looked so calm, i didn't want disturb you sir...

Bremma finished reading her book for the time. As she shut her book, she heard footsteps walk to the door, stop, and walk away. She got up and opened the door, seeing Kwaz walking away. She flushed slightly and then called out to him. "Kwaz?"

He turned around, looking embarassed. "Uh.. um.. I didn't want to disturb you."

SHe shook her head. "I wasn't doing anything. Come on in. It's yuor room to, you know." She slipped back in as Kwaz followed. She sat on her bed, watching Kwaz as he entered.

[i]Rev looked at the girl for a moment. He slightly blushed in embarressment and brushed aside a tear falling from his cheek. He continued looking at her for a second, and watched as she slowly changed her weight. He sighed.[/i]

"I guess I should thank you for leaving me at peace....thank you..."

[i]Rev looked at the girl again, something about her was different. He sighed agian and walked towards the stream. He walked for a second when he heard footsteps behind him, he turned around to see the girl again.[/i]

"Can I help you?"

[i]Katiya shook her head. She reached out with her left hand and opened it. There was the flower. The vibrant flower that he had been holding. He must've dropped it when he saw her.[/i]

Katiya: You...forgot this...

[i]Rev took it gently out of her hand and looked at it again. He twirled it in his hand.[/i]

"Thank..you..."

[color=blue]"Yep, I'm your partner! Wait, you are Jason, aren't you?" Athena asks.
[i]Jason nods[/i]
"Good. I was starting to worry that you might not turn up, and I'd be left without a partner."
"Well, I'm here now. Sorry I was late."
"Hey, that's all right. Do you know when we start our training?"[/color]

Jason: When the training starts? Well no I have no idea to tell you the truth.

Athena: We should find out ASAP.

Jason: << Grins >> am not worried, any way around it I finally get a worthy opponent win or lose I've made it to the top ranks for my age.

[I]Jason stands turning around to open his suitcase, in it a small odd looking metal box with variously colored wires hanging out of its right side.[/I]

Athena: I've never seen that before, what is it?

Jason: << Looks over at her >> P.V.S.B.

Athena: << Rolling her eyes >> and that would be?

Jason: Portable Virtual Simulation Database, it's used while I sleep.

Athena: How does it work?

Jason: << Opening up the small box >> you place this visor over your eyes while you sleep and the programmed flashes of light simulates virtual battle while you sleep. Making whom ever uses the device to reaction to advanced battle situations as more of a reflex apposed to a response.

Athena: How did you come across it, and where?

Jason: Actually I created the idea and a genius friend of mine made the device, she hopes to get rich off the crazy thing. So far it has done wonders for my training.

As Bremma awakes at 8:07 A.M., she sees that Kwaz left a note. It read

Note: Sorry about looking at you the night before last night, anways, I've gone to the gym.

Bremma reads the note, she guesses she will visit the gym and talk to Kwaz. She wanders around the halls for a bit until she reaches the gym door. When she enters, she sees Kwaz running on a track. He appeared to be running for quite some time.

Bremma: aren't you gonna take a break soon?

Kwaz: in a bit.

In 15 minutes he ran towards the pulls and took off his top, revealing a well built body, Bremma blushed. He then jumped into the pool and sighed with relief.

Kwaz: so what did you want to talk about?

She stuttered a few times, then mentally yelled at heself. 'Get yourself together!' She shook her head. "Uh, it was about the watching thing, I forgive you, it just kinda startled me." she said, sitting crosslegged at the edge of the pool.

"Why dont you come in?" he asked.

She blushed again. "Umm.. Im not quite dressed for it.. I dont have a suit.." she said. 'Man, he is so good looking..' she thought, looking at his body again, then shook her head, blushing slightly and moving her eyes back up to his face.

[color=deeppink] [size=1]OOC: Changed my name... wul the char's name ^^' May Lee just didn't seem...right. Her new name's Ariadne. ^^
And sorry for not posting. I just got back from a week's trip from Orlando. ^^' -Third time saying- :p
------

Ariadne woke up, lazily rubbing her eyes, trying to wake up. She stumbled towards the bathroom, and walked into the shower. She let out a chilling scream as a rush of freezing cold water drizzled from up above. Grabbing a towel, she leaped out of the shower, and glared at it.
Slowly reaching for the handle, she turned it just so the water was just right, warm. She hummed as the droplets of water woke her up, readying herself for the training which was to start later on that afternoon. She wondered what the recruits would look like, and what kind of people they were.
Ariadne was excited to meet the other instructor. She was told that she and the other instructor might have met during the past couple of days. She wondered which one it was, also thinking of whether he'd be cute or not. She blushed as she thought, and went on wondering about the day ahead.
She was not told how long the training would be, but she was excited to get started anyway. It would be a long road ahead, but one that she felt was going to be out of the ordinary. She felt this time, it was going to be special.[/color] [/size]

Kwaz: Well, its ok, i mean, im not dressed for it either.

He is wearing his shorts inside the pool.

Kwaz: It's just water.

Bremma: Ummm, i don't really feel like it hehe.

'Why the heck am i asking her? Shes not intrested in me! Just stop asking and realize you won't be more then friends.' He felt his heart brake as he thought she thought she wasn't attracted to him, but hid it well.

Kwaz: ummm, ok then, you can do whatever now.

Kwaz swam off, heart broken because he thought his roommate Bremma, who he thought was very attractive, didn't like him, although she secretly does.

[COLOR=blue][I]Alkora-"We should probably get out of here, we have been here eating for quite a while now."

Rae-"Yeah,I know. Hey, do you want to practice training in the simulator."

Alkora-"Um, ok. I guess we should test each others strength. What sort of practice did you have in mind?"

Rae-"I'm not sure just yet. I'll decide once we get there."[/I]

The two partners then stood up and began to walk down a corrider. Looking for any signs towards the training program, they continued to walk through out the complex, until they finally found the simulator.

[I]Rae-"Ahhh, here we are."

Alkora-"Well then, let's get started before our training program commences."

Rae-"Umm, on second thought, maybe we should leave this till tomorrow, I mean, it is getting pretty late and I'm still tired from my trip."

Alkora-"Yeah, alright. I guess we probably should get some rest before we start getting straight into training."

Rae-"I'll catch up with you later then."

Alkora-"Yeah, see ya."[/I]

The two then split up and walked in different directions, exploring their new home.[/COLOR]

She laid on the edge of the pool,w atching him swim away. 'You should go in after him...' one part of her said. 'But you're not dressed for it!' Another countered. She watched him and decided to go with the first part of her mind. She stood up and walked a few feet away from the pool.

Kwaz turned and looked, seeing her walk away, thinking she had decided to leave him. 'She must really not like me..' he thought.. 'She's leaving..' He looked down as he suddenly heard running towards the pool. He looked up in time to see Bremma leap into the water, sending a wave at his face. He blinked as she resurfaced smiling.

"I changed my mind." She siad as she grinned. Her hair hung flat and damp over the sides of her head and her before baggy shirt now showed her thinner form, as wel as other area of her body. She didnt seem to care as she tredded water before him.

[color=royal-blue]Setsuna sighed, looking at the man in front of her. [i]I'm becoming soft...I knew it...[/i] she thought, still sitting there. Seeing him drift off to sleep, she picked him up and placed him on the bed quietly. She looked at him once more and decided to leave, closing the door silently.

Setsuna walked down the hall towards the library, hoping to find a good book to read. As she walked through the door, she saw the millions of books on shelves. She rubbed her hands together, leaving in search of a book...[/color]

[i]Rev woke up tiredly. He sat up and let his feet slide off the bed. He attempted to get up and stumbled causing him to fall flat on his face. He mumbled a few curse words as he stood up rubbing his nose. Today was his first day of instructing, it didn't look pretty. He walked to the mirror and looked at himself. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. He then methodically took off his clothes and stepped into the shower. He felt his eyes begin opening wider as the cold water pounded lightly on his chest. He sighed contently as he turned the water off. He grabbed the towell hanging from the sliding shower door and began drying off his body. He then walked back to his room with the towell covering his lower half. He looked at himself again and shook his head. This was it, first day of instructing and he was going to get to seee Ariedne again. He shook his head violently letting his hair fly everywhere then quickly threw it into a pony tail. After that he slowly slipped into his uniform and looked in the mirror again. He smiled contently he looked decent. He checked the clock. 6 am. He nodded and left his room heading for Ariedne's room.[/i]

As Bremma leaped into the pool, a wave of water flew everywhere. She laughed playfully and swam next to Kwaz. Kwaz noticed that parts of her body were exposed, he blushed.

Kwaz: ummmm, maybe you aren't dressed for this.

He blushed as she swam next to him.

Bremma: It's alright, you said it's just water.

'Come on! Go for it! She does like you!' 'This is too much pressure! Bail out!' 'No! GO for it!' As his mind conflicted, he crumbled to the pressure.

Kwaz: Ummm, I'm gonna go back to the room, hehe, ummm, bye.

He rushed out in a hurry, 'So much pressure!.'