marbar Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 Name: Mark Andrew Baker Age: 15 DOB: November 10th, 1987 Location: Toowoomba, Australia One Word: Relaxed (lazy was taken) Occupation: Student Color: Blue Food: i just can't choose Beverage: Fruit Punch Dream Job: Bio-chemist Self-Proclaimed: cynic Ethnicity: English, German and a hint of Austrian Extracurricular: Debating, Concert and big band Hobby: reading Dessert: Choc-chip Ice cream Musician: Jeff Buckley Group: Too many Mac or PC? PC Nics: Marbar, Maruku, Mork Blog: No Home Page: No Religion: Atheist (technically Catholic) Book: The Poet Collections: none Sport: soccer/football (watch, not play) Won't Eat: anything without at least 3 types of preservatives Words to live by: "In a race between a rock and a rig, don't varnish your clams." [i]Dilbert[/i] Addicted to: Chocolate Movie: any black comedy
Solo Tremaine Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 Spaghetti Carbonara! I love Spaghetti Carbonara! The first pasta I ever had with sauce.
Lady Asphyxia Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 [color=darkred]Yes, I know. My mum used to make it for me, but we called it 'Special Spaghetti', because bacon was one of our favorites, and a while back we were living on basically eggs and nothing else - bacon was a commodity. It wasn't until a couple of years ago that I found out what it was really called.[/color]
RoseofDawn Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 Name:Watashi Age: *** DOB: September 6 Location: Hobbs,nm One Word:Shadows No, seriously. Describe yourself in one word: Curtains Occupation:Student Alter Ego: Watashi Tobaggan Dream Job: Writer Self-Proclaimed:punk/goth Ethnicity: irish scottish Extracurricular: tech lab Hobby: hacky sacking, writing Dessert: tacos Musician: Group:Spoken, Nirvana Mac or PC?PC Nics: None Blog: ? Home Page: None Religion: Christian Book: One flew over the cuckoos nest Collections: video games Sport: Soccer Won't Eat: greens TV Show: dbz, batman Words to live by: the same blood runs in you that runs in me, the blood of a beast who craves the blood of others.... Addicted to: jawbreakers Comic: dilbert, non sequiter Movie: unbreakable
zidane11 Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 Name: Joel Age: 14 DOB: January 28, 1988 Location: Greensboro, N.C. USA One Word: Word No, seriously. Describe yourself in one word: Funny Occupation: Video games, anime, otaku boards Color: green Food: pizza Beverage: Mountain Dew Alter Ego: Dream Job: Zoo keeper, with barely any pay Self-Proclaimed: Final Fantasy Master Ethnicity: White Extracurricular: Math Hobby: Anime, video games Dessert: Whipped Topping with Ice cream on top.!?@?!. Musician: It's a secret Group: N/A Mac or PC? PC Nics: Zidane11 Blog: Home Page: [url]www.msn.com[/url] Religion: Christian Book: Lord of The Rings series Collections: anything Sport: Soccer Won't Eat: Fruitcake, onions, anything green. TV Show: Inuyasha Words to live by: If your going to be a pyro then be a smart pyro. Addicted to: Cheez Nips Comic: ??? Movie: Lord of the Rings series is one of them. I have others. That's pretty much me.
Guest Zeh Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 [color=royalblue][B]Name: [/B]Andy [B]Age: [/B]13 [B]DOB: [/B]November 5th, 89' [B]Location: [/B]Nova Scotia, Canada [B]One Word: [/B]Insane [B]No, seriously. Describe yourself in one word:Happy-go-lucky [/B] [B]Occupation: [/B]Stoodent [B]Color: [/B]Dark blue [B]Food: [/B]Italian [B]Beverage: [/B]water [B]Alter Ego: [/B]Tasis [B]Dream Job: [/B]Game-developer w/ squaresoft [B]Self-Proclaimed: [/B] 8-bit-know-it-all [B]Ethnicity: [/B]Something or another... [B]Extracurricular: [/B]Hockey [B]Hobby: [/B]Video Gaming, Hockey [B]Desert: [/B]Cheesecake [B]Musician: [/B] [B]Group: [/B]Linkin' Park [B]Mac or PC?[/B]Pee-See [B]Nics: [/B]Tasis, Cloud, Zayle, Ceh, Zeh, Andy, Andeh. [B]Blog: [/B]Glob! [B]Home Page: [/B]www.aeboards.tk [B]Religion: [/B]Squaresoft [B]Book: [/B]Mossflower [B]Collections: [/B]Games, and anything sharp, or pointy [B]Sport: [/B]Hockey [B]Won't Eat: [/B]bad-tasting stuff [B]TV Show: [/B]DBZ [B]Words to live by: [/B]"If you stay alone, you'll die alone" [B]Addicted to: [/B]R.P.G's, 8-bit [B]Comic: [/B]8-bit [B]Movie: [/B]A Knights Tale[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RoseofDawn[/i] [B]what does blog mean?[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]If I am not mistaken, I believe it is short for "web log". It is pretty much an online dairy/personal site.[/color]
Omar Harris Posted November 18, 2002 Posted November 18, 2002 Name: Omar Age: Eighteen. DOB: January 27, 1984 Location: New Orleans, Louisiana,USA One Word: Weird No, seriously. Describe yourself in one word: Strange Occupation: Conquering universes and destroying insubordinators with my Omega Beams. No seriously, English major, and aspiring screenwriter. Color: Blue Food: Pizza Beverage: Tea Alter Ego: The Enigma Dream Job: Scriptwriter and Filmmaker Self-Proclaimed: Geek Ethnicity: African American. Extracurricular: Creative Writing Hobby: Music, art, comic book collecting, movies, science fiction/fantasy/horror, cartoons/anime, and Storytelling [drama and writing] Dessert: Where to start? Ah shoot, lets just say Rootbeer Float Musician: Michael Jackson, Madonna, P Diddy, R Kelly, etc. etc. etc. Group: Creed, Linkin Park, The Disturbed, Nickleback, Cash Money Millionares, Queen, The Fine Young Cannibals etc. etc. etc. Mac or PC?: PC Nics: Shadowdramon, Dmon8, Enigma, The Creator, and That Guy Blog: No Home Page: [url]www.freewebz.com/shadowdramon[/url] Religion: I'm not very devoted but I'll say Baptist Book: MacBeth, William Shakespeare (I know it was a play, but a damn good one) Collections: Comic books and related posters, DVDs, animes, Wizard: The Comic Magazine, my old artwork, notebooks and artpads that I never get around to using Sport: None, but my favorite to watch would be Basketball Won't Eat: Chiterlings. In my house its pronounce Chitlins. They're nasty Pig innards or something like that and smell horrible TV Show: Any cartoon or anime, music videos, Lexx, Mutant X, Power Rangers (Oh laugh it up. Go ahead) Anything on that's good enough to watch Words to live by: **** happens and then you die. No seriously, "What does it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul in the process?" (From R. Kelly's "I wish" video) Addicted to: Comics, cartoons, candy, beautiful women, and rootbeer floats. Comic: Are you gonna make me choose?:P X-Men, Akira, JLA, Spider-Man, The Legion etc. etc. etc. Movie: Another choice? The Matrix, 8 Mile, The Star Wars saga, Transformers the Movie, Batman, Batman Returns, any animated Disney movie (except Pocahontas), and all of WB's Batman/Superman/Justice League/Batman Beyond animated movies
Shaun Posted November 18, 2002 Posted November 18, 2002 Name: Shaun Age: 21 DOB: 11/05/81 Location: Allensville, Ohio USA One Word: goof No, seriously. Describe yourself in one word: happy? Occupation: JCPenny shoe specialist, full time student Color: Thundercloud blue Food: Chicken Parmasian Beverage: Pepsi Alter Ego: someone from Canada (I get that accent when I talk fast) Dream Job: Railroad engineer Self-Proclaimed: confused one Ethnicity: Irish/German/dutch/Cherokee(sp) Extracurricular: Christian band called In His Eyes Hobby: music, drawing, movies, pets, trains, collecting digimon stuff Dessert: Ice cream Musician: Do I have to pick one? Anything cheezy pop, I'll admit it! Group: hmm....none really I like a lot of stuff Mac or PC? PC Nics: Hey kid! (don't you hate that?) Blog: [url]www.shaun_t.blogger.com[/url] Home Page: None Religion: Christian Book: I don't read much... Collections: Train stuff and models, digimon, animals Won't Eat: Carrotts. I refuse! TV Show: Just Cause Words to live by: Aw nuts! Addicted to: Caffine Comic: peanuts Movie: Hocus Pocus, The Haunting
liamc2 Posted November 19, 2002 Posted November 19, 2002 [b]Name:[/b] Liam [No middle Name(s)] Cameron [b]Age:[/b] 15 [b]DOB:[/b] May 28, 1987 [b]Location:[/b] Highfields (Outside Toowoomba) Australia [b]One Word:[/b] Odd [b]Occupation:[/b] Proffesional Student, part time annoying person ;) [b]Color:[/b] Olive Green [b]Food:[/b] Chili [b]Beverage:[/b] 7up [b]Alter Ego:[/b] miniLiam [b]Dream Job:[/b] Forensic Radiologist [b]Self-Proclaimed:[/b] Procrastinator [b]Ethnicity:[/b] Scottish(indirect descendant of Rob Roy Mcgregar), English, French and possibly a country on the Mediterranian [b]Extracurricular:[/b] Does Choir + Male Choir count? [b]Hobby:[/b] Writing, reading [b]Dessert:[/b] Death by Chocolate Cake [b]Mac or PC?[/b] PC [b]Nics:[/b] An inumerable amount [b]Blog:[/b] Huh? [b]Home Page:[/b] None [b]Religion:[/b] Latter Day Saint [b]Book:[/b] Color of Water [b]Sport:[/b] Rallying (lol, so what if it's a dream?) [b]Won't Eat:[/b] Roast pumpkin, funnilly enough [b]TV Show:[/b] Star Gate [b]Words to live by:[/b] [b]Addicted to:[/b] Otaku RPGing, LAN games [b]Comics:[/b] Inktank, PVP online and Nodwick [b]Movie:[/b] [i]Who am I?[/i] and [i]The One[/i]
wrist cutter Posted November 19, 2002 Posted November 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RoseofDawn [/i] [B]Name:Watashi[/B][/QUOTE] Kind of a silly name don't you think?
Shinobi Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 Name: Ewan Ross Denny Age: 13 DOB: Feb 8th 1989 Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK One Word: Funny Occupation: Superman Color: Blue Food: Sticky Toffee Pudding :D Beverage: Irn Bru Alter Ego: Michael Jackson Dream Job: Comedian Self-Proclaimed: Loves a Laugh Ethnicity: White, Scottish Extracurricular: Drawing Hobby: Drawing, PC, Music, Friends, Humour Dessert: Dessert or Desert? - Strawberry Cheese Cake :D Mac or PC? PC Nics: Big_Papa_Smurf, Denny Blog: Home Page: [url]www.revergenic.tk[/url] Religion: Christian Book: Lord of the Rinsg series Sport: Football (soccer) Won't Eat: ... lol nah, Brussel Sprouts TV Show: DBZ Words to live by: NO TRESSPASSING - Violators Will Be Shot, Survivors Will Be Shot Again. Addicted to: OB, Comp, Vice City, Freinds. Comics: DBZ, Simpsons Movie: Lord of the Rings...oh too many to say!
Juu Posted November 30, 2002 Posted November 30, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]w00t! I'm freeeeeeee~! ^.^ ---------- Name: Dyne Juuthena Seo Age: 13 DOB: May 3, 1989 Location: San Francsico One Word: Marshmellow! ^.^ No seriously: Optimistic Occupation: Student (poor meee... T-T) Color: Pink!! Food: Marshmellows!! no really... Tonkastu Beverage: Ramune Alter Ego: Athena Asamiya Deam job: Director! ...or Actress Self proclaimed: Ditz >.> Ethincity: Korean Extracurricular: Drama assistant, Dance choreographer, and Choir. Hobby: Dance, writing, singing, and hanging around the otakuboards! (yes, I have no life) Dessert: Cookies/marshmellows/green tea ice cream Musician: Amuro Nami/Eminem/Shakira/Michelle Branch/BoA Group: Linkin Park, S.E.S., and F'nkl. Mac or PC: PC Nicks: Juu, Juujuubee, angel, luna (in koeran by parents), and Kei. Blog: ...what is a blog?? Homepage: under construction!! ^_^ Religon: Christian, but hasn't gone to church in years... Book: Island of the Blue Dolphins, Where the Red Fern Grows, and Harry potter-the prisioner of abzkaban. Collections: Anime plushies! Ramune soda candy. Sport: Dance, soccer, tae kwon do-taught by dad until 9. Won't Eat: Seafood and cheese T.V. Show: Cowboy Bebop, and Psycho Soldier Athena. Words to Live by: Life's like a big marshmellow, big, fluffy, and sweet! Addicted to: Marshmellows! Comic: Psycho Soldier Athena manga. Movie: ...where do I start? ^^;;;;[/color] [/size]
Mina Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 Name: Mina Age: 13 DOB: 10/19/89 Lacation: GA,USA One Word: Loner No, seriously describe yourself: Freaky,weird (I hate shopping for clothes) Occupation: Preaching to the world that cartoons are not idiotic Color: Blue, Silver Food: Pasta,chocolate Beverage: Milkshake Alter Ego: Riaka, a girl who can liven inanimate objects in my current book. Dream Job: Marine Biologist, Zoologist, Author Self Proclaimed: Cool Person Ethnicity: Indian(not native American) Hobbies: Reading, Writing, watching TV Dessert: Ice Cream, Cheesecake, preferably chocolate Musician: N/A Nics: Mini Religion: Hindu Book:"Daughters of the Moon" Forgot Author Sport:Swimming Won't eat: Anything that comes from the sea,ocean,anywhere in water and veggies that look slimy. Fav Show: Simpsons,Digimon...anime Words to live by: "Somewhere along the way, you find yourself in others." Addicted to: TV,Books, night Comic: Garfield, Calvin and Hobbes Movie: Scorpion King
GinnyLyn Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 [color=crimson][b]Name:[/b] Ginny (Lyn, with ONE n, NOT two ;)) [b]Age:[/b] 22 and pressured to be married [b]DOB:[/b] August 19, 1980; [b]Location:[/b] Rowlett, TX, USA [b]One Word:[/b] Blah [b]No, seriously. Describe yourself in one word:[/b] Eccentric [b]Occupation:[/b] Patiently handing out food to the big babies who think they know my menu by heart ^^; [b]Color:[/b] The basic ones [b]Food:[/b] anything that tastes good to me [b]Beverage:[/b] (see food) [b]Alter Ego:[/b] Gryfmon [b]Dream Job:[/b] Animator/Illustrator for SquareSoft [b]Self-Proclaimed:[/b] Yes I am [b]Ethnicity:[/b] Heinz 57--I'm Cherokee, German, English (had royalty in my family at one point), New Yorkian, Texan, Swiss, and prolly some other stuff too [b]Extracurricular:[/b] Art, Acting [b]Hobby:[/b] Art, Acting, being an internet junkie! [b]Dessert:[/b] Cheesecake--or anything that tastes good [b]Musician:[/b] Smitty [b]Group:[/b] Avalan; True Vibe [b]Mac or PC?[/b] PC *eyes Sara with amusment* [b]Nics (recent ones):[/b] Gin, GinGin, Ginneh, the crazy one, Togo girl, Shortie, GinnyLyn, Goober, Doofus; (past ones) ModRodGoddess, DigiQueen, the Digimon Empress [b]Blog:[/b] [url=http://www.insanomatic.blogspot.com/]Here[/url] [b]Home Page:[/b] [url]www.hotmail.com[/url] [b]Religion:[/b] Christian [b]Book:[/b] Bible [b]Collections:[/b] My art, 2" figurines, video games, anime [b]Sport:[/b] don't play [b]Won't Eat:[/b] tomatoes...AT ALL (not even on pizza) [b]TV Show:[/b] (at the moment) Judging Amy, Jackie Chan Adventures, Boston Public (when I can catch it, that is) [b]Words to live by:[/b] What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right. [b]Addicted to:[/b] Shaun...:blush:...I mean, being a perfectionist; the internet [b]Comic:[/b] Bob and George, Sluggy.com, Foxtrot, Get Fuzzy [b]Movie:[/b] I hardly watch 'em, so I dunno...at the moment, Lord of the Rings[/color]
Guest Musahi Posted December 28, 2002 Posted December 28, 2002 [size=1][b]Name:[/b] Daniel [b]Age:[/b] 13 [b]DOB:[/b] 7/6/89 [b]Location:[/b] San Anronio [b]One Word:[/b] Bitcharoonie [b]No, seriously. Describe yourself in one word:[/b] Perfect [b]Occupation:[/b] Student [b]Color:[/b] Mainly black [b]Food:[/b] Pizza [b]Beverage:[/b] Amp [b]Alter Ego:[/b] Duff Man [b]Dream Job:[/b] I'd like to do [i]something[/i] involving Capcom [b]Self-Proclaimed:[/b] Pimp Daddy [b]Ethnicity:[/b] Irish [b]Extracurricular:[/b] Extra? I do nothing extra [b]Hobby:[/b] Reading, Writing, Skating, Playing video games, Listening to music, Hanging out with my friends, Talking with my interenet friends, and probably some other **** too. [b]Dessert:[/b] Chocolate Turtle things [b]Musician:[/b] Kurt Cobain [b]Group:[/b] Nirvana [b]Mac or PC?[/b] PC [b]Nics:[/b] Eric's brother, Shawns friend, and my favorite, Hey kid move. [b]Blog:[/b] [url]www.idonthaveablog.com[/url] [b]Home Page:[/b] [url]www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums[/url] [b]Religion:[/b] Still exploring whats out there [b]Book:[/b] IT [b]Collections:[/b] Nah [b]Sport:[/b] Skateboarding mainly. I play football too though. [b]Won't Eat:[/b] Anything that isn't junk food [b]TV Show:[/b] Invader Zim [b]Words to live by:[/b] "Come as you are" [b]Addicted to:[/b] Tekken 4 [b]Comic:[/b] Calvin and Hobbes, Bob and George, Penny Arcade [b]Movie:[/b] The Matrix[/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted December 28, 2002 Posted December 28, 2002 Name: Becky Nicole ****** Age:16 DOB:September 15, 1986 Location: Somewhere in Ohio One Word: Huh No, seriously. Describe yourself in one word: Creative Occupation: High school Color: [COLOR=royalblue]Blue[/COLOR](any blue) Food: Chinese Beverage: Water, Juice Alter Ego: Smee Dream Job: Animation Artist Self-proclaimed: Artist Ethnicity: Um, a few.. Hobby: Drawing, writing, watching Anime, Reading Mangas, playing video games, watching The Mummy & The Mummy Returns:D Dessert: Cookies Musician: Group: Linkin Park Nics: Beck, Becka(only my grandma says that ¬_¬), Beckera, Becker(I haven't been called that since 7th grade though), Becks Blog: What the? Home Page: [URL=http://www.geocities.com/SaiyanPx86/Enter.html]SPX's Page[/URL] [URL=http://www.geocities.com/mummytomb2/Enter-TheMummiesTomb.html] The Mummies Tomb[/URL] Religion: Christian Book: The Mummy Returns Sport: [B]Tai Kwon Do[/B], Basketball, Soccer Won't Eat: Peas TV Show: DragonBall/Z Words to live by: Patience is a virtue(quote from TM):D Addicted to: The Mummy/The Mummy Returns, Anime, Drawing, and video games Comic: DragonBall/Z, Cowboy Bebop, ect.(manga) Movie: The Mummy & The Mummy Returns
DeathKnight Posted December 28, 2002 Posted December 28, 2002 [color=crimson][B]Name: [/B] Kenneth Andrew Howell [B]Age: [/B] 14 and mildly confused. [B]DOB: [/B] August 10th, 1988 [B]Location: [/B] San Antonio, TX, USA [B]One Word: [/B] Lick. [B]No, seriously. Describe yourself in one word: [/B] Pyschopathic. [B]Occupation: [/B] I mow lawns. [B]Color: [/B] Blue. [B]Food: [/B] Curry Chicken. [B]Beverage: [/B] Diet Vanilla Coke. [B]Alter Ego: [/B] Mini-Ken. ^_~ [B]Dream Job: [/B] Explorer/Adventurer. [B]Self-Proclaimed: [/B] Jerk. [B]Ethnicity: [/B] Indian, English, Black, Mexican. [B]Extracurricular: [/B] .. Knife Fighting. Does that count? O-o [B]Hobby: [/B] Gameing, Writing, Brainstorming comedic skits. [B]Dessert: [/B] Cheesecake. [B]Musician: [/B] No one. [B]Group: [/B] SoAD, OTEP. [B]Mac or PC?[/B] I could do without the woes of either. [B]Nics: [/B] Fluffy, Tank, DK, The South Texas Evil Pope, Kenna, Kennifer. [B]Blog: [/B] [url=http://deathknight.blogspot.com/]Yeap.[/url] [B]Home Page: [/B] Nada. [B]Religion: [/B] Eww. Its so icky, though. [B]Book: [/B] The Hobbit, of course. [B]Collections: [/B] PSX RPGs, CDs, Beanie Babies. [B]Sport: [/B] Basketball, Football, Tennis. [B]Won't Eat: [/B] I'll try anything once. [B]TV Show: [/B] Late Night With Conan O' Brian. [B]Words to live by:[/B] "And thusly, once again, Ken proves that without comedians, we wouldnt know what to do with ourselfs." [B]Addicted to: [/B] Masturbating. O_o;; Er.. .. I mean. WarCraft 3. ^^;; [B]Comic: [/B] [url=www.elgoonishshive.com]El Goonish Shive.[/url] [B]Movie: [/B] Twilight Zone: The Movie.[/color]
Vegitto4 Posted December 28, 2002 Posted December 28, 2002 Why i'm answering this, i still dont know [B]Name: [/B] Ryan [B]Age: [/B] 17 [B]DOB: [/B] 12/17/85 [B]Location:[/B] Plano, Texas [B]One Word:[/B] transluficy [B]No, seriously. Describe yourself in one word:[/B]Confusing [B]Occupation: [/B] Graphics Designer/Webmaster [B]Color: [/B]'s Blue, black, white, red, sliver [B]Food: [/B] Spaghetti, but mostly meatball subs from subway, or quiznos [B]Beverage: [/B] Sunkist, yeah baby [B]Alter Ego: [/B] HA! I am all alter ego's [B]Dream Job: [/B] game reviewist [B]Self-Proclaimed: [/B] Coolest ever to live [B]Ethnicity: [/B] irish, Cherokee.....maybe some scottish in there to [B]Extracurricular:[/B] ROTC, uhhh pc games, uhhh friends, uhh this [B]Hobby: [/B] Shinobi [B]Dessert: [/B] Vanilla ice cream, with hot fudge, and caramel [B]Musician: [/B] NONE [B]Group: [/B] Mudvayne [B]Mac or PC?[/B] PC, what else is there? [B]Nics: [/B] Grundy** last name**, South of the border, ET, Toof [B]Blog: [/B] nope [B]Home Page: [/B] This is my home page-can you say....dork? [B]Religion: [/B]Christian, but thats complicated. [B]Book: [/B] Right now, Journals, but Kurdt Cobain [B]Collections: [/B]HA! yeah....right [B]Sport: [/B] Ultimate frisbee [B]Won't Eat: [/B] broccli, or cauliflower [B]TV Show: [/B] dragonball Z, but thats changin to.....wait, i barely watch tv anymore [B]Words to live by:[/B] Life is not about getting what you want, it's about wanting what you have. [B]Addicted to: [/B] Shinobi, and girls, for some reason. Go fig. [B]Comic: [/B] hmmmmm. thats a tough one [B]Movie: [/B] 2. Boondock Saints, and Donnie Darko And i'm spent
Duo Maxwell Posted December 30, 2002 Posted December 30, 2002 Name: Monique Age: 14 DOB: 26th January, Tuesday Location: Adelaide, SA One Word: Leggo! No, seriously. Describe yourself in one word: moody Occupation: Looking for one... then maybe I can buy myself a life! Color: Orange, Red, Green, Blue, Black, etc... Rainbow... Stripes go well Food: I eat food, I don't care what it is as long as it tastes nice and looks good Beverage: coke.. I need sugar Alter Ego: Zippy Applechunks Dream Job: Artist, or just the chick who works at the local anime store Self-Proclaimed: Reject Teenager Ethnicity: German, Scottish, Irish, Spanish, English, Canadian, Italian ... over many a generation so I'm all for saying I'm Australian Extracurricular: bumming around at home reading, ignoring society Hobby: reading, drawing, making up rants that my sister finds funny.. Dessert: just the usual, yoghurt and ice cream Musician: um... musiician? o_____O what is this? Group: does this involve this musician thing? Mac or PC? PC that's all I've used Nics: Mo, Mo-Chan, Neekie, Moneekie, Duo, Blog: I'm not crazy enough to have one of these... Home Page: hotmail Religion: Anglican Book: anything by John Marsden, fantasy books Collections: I collect dust bunnies Sport: is Archery a sport? Won't Eat: spinnach, pickles, turnips, pumpkin, olives, dog meat, cat meat... TV Show: I hate a lot of TV and the show I like is on my friends DVD's.. wait the simpsons! Words to live by: God is a Monkey and I have proof!! Addicted to: Coke I'll let you guess what kind Comic: Calvin and Hobbies Movie: um... dunno
Kei Posted December 30, 2002 Posted December 30, 2002 [color=royalblue]Wow. A lot of people replied to this. And I sat here and read them all....o_O Name: Nakeisha Orlandra Rowe (make fun of my middle name. I dare you.) Age: 16 DOB: September 13, 1986 Location: Dayton, OH (the 19th most dangerous city in the country!) One Word: Mermph No, seriously. Describe yourself in one word: Odd.... Occupation: Library Aide Color: Blue Food: Twix Beverage: Apple Juice Alter Ego: Kogome (Don't ask) Dream Job: Cartoonist Self-Proclaimed: Shopaholic Ethnicity: African-American, English, German Extracurricular: Columnist for the school newspaper Hobby: Drawing, reading, writing Dessert: Cherry Delight Musician: I'll have to get back to you on that. Group: Good Charlotte Mac or PC?: PC Nics: Skittles, Twixy, Landy, Kei, Girl Dede Knows, Smart Girl Who Sits in the Front... Blog: [url]http://ladykatana.blogspot.com[/url] Home Page: [url]http://lady_katana0.tripod.com[/url] Religion: Don't have one Book: [u]Triss[/u] by Brian Jacques Collections: Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, animes, mangas, Pokémon dolls Sport: Snowboarding Won't Eat: Baked beans TV Show: Whose Line Is It Anyway? (Both British and American) Words to live by: Life sucks. Get over it. Addicted to: Starburst Comic: Does Shonen Jump count? Movie: The Neverending Story: The Next Chapter[/color]
Duo Maxwell Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 I wanna change one of my answers! Musician: Danny Elfman Not only does his last name amuse me to no ends, but I like the music he composes
Da popo Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 Name: ****** Age: 16 DOB: 18th April 1986 Location: England One Word: Untouchable No, seriously. Describe yourself in one word: Occupation: Student Color: Gold and silver Food: Chinese crispy duck Beverage: one part alasay one part crystal Alter Ego: Da Popo Dream Job: Michael Schumacher's job Self-Proclaimed: Made man Ethnicity: Hindu Extracurricular: wing chun kung fu Hobby: Reading, Gaming. Dessert: Hrmm.....probs sum sort of nice cake...like wedding cake..yeh Musician: there are more than one: 2pac, michael jackson - 2 best Group: Pink Floyd....But I really really really like Laruku. Mac or PC? PC Blog: i have no idea what blog is. Home Page: None. Religion: Hindu Book: Fury Collections: Money Sport: Football Won't Eat: There are loads of stuff i wont eat. TV Show: Dragonball Z Words to live by: Always go out in style!!! Addicted to: Money Comic: None. Movie: Shawshank redemption.....at this moment in time.
Recommended Posts