Kuja Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]mainly... be familiar w/ the matterial in the forum they want you to mod for... so i would have very little reason to be a tenshi or gundum mod... i only watched like 3 months of it last summer... and they were about only 10 episodes... thou i know most systems like the back of my hand if not better... dont spam, dont ask DUMB questions, dont ask to be a mod, and dont piss everyone off, use semi-proper english, and a few other things[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
James Posted September 5, 2001 Author Posted September 5, 2001 Okay, I think the problem has been sorted out. All moderators/super mods should be able to visit the staff forum now.
Guest Soft mush Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 Oh well, now I've got an ally on the "other side"
BabyGirl Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]hopes devasted???? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I think you meant to say..."Are you devastated now?" or..."Has this destroyed your hopes?" ---Errr...heh, don't mind me, that's my English/writer skilles coming into play...I don't really like words that don't go together in the correct context...[/color] [color=deeppink]Oh, and Mush is speaking of me...don't think you're getting special treatment my friend...:rolleyes:[/color]
Guest Soft mush Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Oh, and Mush is speaking of me...don't think you're getting special treatment my friend...:rolleyes:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I'll break you down, I'm just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO loveable and . . . um . . . I'm just SOOOOOOOOOOO loveable ! (p.s. I saw the pic ;) )
BabyGirl Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soft mush [/i] [B] I'll break you down, I'm just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO loveable and . . . um . . . I'm just SOOOOOOOOOOO loveable ! (p.s. I saw the pic ;) ) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Lol, don't know if you could exactly "break me down" as you say...remember what a hard@ss I can be? Yeah, that's right ;) :D[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]I think you meant to say..."Are you devastated now?" or..."Has this destroyed your hopes?" ---Errr...heh, don't mind me, that's my English/writer skilles coming into play...I don't really like words that don't go together in the correct context...[/color] [color=deeppink]Oh, and Mush is speaking of me...don't think you're getting special treatment my friend...:rolleyes:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] ugh............... please dont do that to me i know someone that keeps correcting my grammar
BabyGirl Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B] ugh............... please dont do that to me i know someone that keeps correcting my grammar [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, well someone's gotta do it, don't they? You just got lucky and recieved [i]me[/i] for English coaching on the Boards...hehehe :p[/color]
mortis91 Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 how do yall become a mod or a admin and wut do thay do
Guest zanza Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mortis91 [/i] [B]how do yall become a mod or a admin and wut do thay do [/B][/QUOTE] You won't ever become one. Trust me. Mods and admins keep watch over the boards.
mortis91 Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B] You won't ever become one. Trust me. Mods and admins keep watch over the boards. [/B][/QUOTE]geez zanza I wus just asking a question it's not like I wanted to be on dang
mortis91 Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 I meant . it's not like I wanted to be one
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 sheesh never ask the question: "How do u become a mod" n if you want the answer, its post around pg 4 take a good look
Fish Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]sheesh never ask the question: "How do u become a mod" n if you want the answer, its post around pg 4 take a good look [/B][/QUOTE] you shouldn't be talking you did it in the old boards...
Jeff Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]"super moderators" What are thoes? [/B][/QUOTE] being a moderator at every single forum
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B] you shouldn't be talking you did it in the old boards... [/B][/QUOTE] what the hell are u talking about????? i was only in the old boards for a couple of weeks
BabyGirl Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]sheesh never ask the question: "How do u become a mod" n if you want the answer, its post around pg 4 take a good look [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Actually, there isn't anything wrong with asking this question if he is merely curious.[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 hmmmm....... maybe ur right but its kinda annoying to hear that question but u cant blame the n00bs
Warlock Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiden [/i] [B]How do u become a Mod? [/B][/QUOTE] If you ask to be a Mod, you will not become one. The only way to become a Mod is too be a good member, not spam, and hope they pick you...
Sara Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] If you ask to be a Mod, you will not become one. The only way to become a Mod is too be a good member, not spam, and hope they pick you... [/B][/QUOTE] Use semi-proper English, be responsible, and it helps to know something about the topic they're looking for a mod of...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now