OtakuBoards

Reminder to all mods/super mods

James

to be made clear for the 40th time!

[SIZE=4]If you ask to become a moderator or super mod you definitly will never be picked to become a one![/SIZE]

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I often wonder to myself how I even move up in ranks so quickly....

I really don't know... I guess I just be myself... and I seem to always make good friends with the admins and/or mods.... which I don't see how could even affect how I become mod or whatever.... heh heh heh.... :p [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, I remember making you a mod for GD back on v2, ah, how time flies....

hmmm, a few weeks after joining the boards back in early may, I was chosen to become mod in gundam and games and stories, saturn healer was also picked to be a mod with me at games and stories, about 2 weeks later I became a mod at dragonball, a while later I became mod for zelda, shinji quit his admin position, and the next thing I know, Hbomb speaks to me on aim and asks if I want to become admin, my obvious answer, my good friends, was yes....

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]you lie babygirl... we talked when you werent a mod... we actually talked more then lol... now ur to busy editing all the posts... but then i talk to most all the girls on here :cool: lol
and safer got the zelda forum... after weeks of me sending PMs to adam and h-bomb lol, cause there was no active mod and i was sick and tired of 3 people who took every topic... gave false info then claimed they were the gods of zelda... when i never played Oot and knew more about it than they did... hopefully those people are now gone... cause they dont seem to brag like they used to... oh wait... i dont let many people brag do i... lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]you lie babygirl... we talked when you werent a mod... we actually talked more then lol... now ur to busy editing all the posts... but then i talk to most all the girls on here :cool: lol
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, I forgot about that...for some reason I must not have considered you "authority" (not that that is a bad thing) because when you IMed me the first time, I didn't realize you were a mod. So, from that day forth, you were simply a friend (and not a mod per-say to me) :D. Hehe, yep, that's why :)[/color]