Guest Zeh Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 to be made clear for the 40th time! [SIZE=4]If you ask to become a moderator or super mod you definitly will never be picked to become a one![/SIZE]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]to be made clear for the 40th time! [SIZE=4]If you ask to become a moderator or super mod you definitly will never be picked to become a one![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] aw man i was gonna say that
Sephiroth Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I often wonder to myself how I even move up in ranks so quickly.... I really don't know... I guess I just be myself... and I seem to always make good friends with the admins and/or mods.... which I don't see how could even affect how I become mod or whatever.... heh heh heh.... :p [/B][/QUOTE] heh, I remember making you a mod for GD back on v2, ah, how time flies.... hmmm, a few weeks after joining the boards back in early may, I was chosen to become mod in gundam and games and stories, saturn healer was also picked to be a mod with me at games and stories, about 2 weeks later I became a mod at dragonball, a while later I became mod for zelda, shinji quit his admin position, and the next thing I know, Hbomb speaks to me on aim and asks if I want to become admin, my obvious answer, my good friends, was yes....
Kuja Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]you lie babygirl... we talked when you werent a mod... we actually talked more then lol... now ur to busy editing all the posts... but then i talk to most all the girls on here :cool: lol and safer got the zelda forum... after weeks of me sending PMs to adam and h-bomb lol, cause there was no active mod and i was sick and tired of 3 people who took every topic... gave false info then claimed they were the gods of zelda... when i never played Oot and knew more about it than they did... hopefully those people are now gone... cause they dont seem to brag like they used to... oh wait... i dont let many people brag do i... lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]you lie babygirl... we talked when you werent a mod... we actually talked more then lol... now ur to busy editing all the posts... but then i talk to most all the girls on here :cool: lol [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, I forgot about that...for some reason I must not have considered you "authority" (not that that is a bad thing) because when you IMed me the first time, I didn't realize you were a mod. So, from that day forth, you were simply a friend (and not a mod per-say to me) :D. Hehe, yep, that's why :)[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now