OtakuBoards

Reminder to all mods/super mods

James

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]mainly... be familiar w/ the matterial in the forum they want you to mod for... so i would have very little reason to be a tenshi or gundum mod... i only watched like 3 months of it last summer... and they were about only 10 episodes... thou i know most systems like the back of my hand if not better... dont spam, dont ask DUMB questions, dont ask to be a mod, and dont piss everyone off, use semi-proper english, and a few other things[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]hopes devasted???? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I think you meant to say..."Are you devastated now?" or..."Has this destroyed your hopes?"

---Errr...heh, don't mind me, that's my English/writer skilles coming into play...I don't really like words that don't go together in the correct context...[/color]

[color=deeppink]Oh, and Mush is speaking of me...don't think you're getting special treatment my friend...:rolleyes:[/color]

Guest Soft mush
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Oh, and Mush is speaking of me...don't think you're getting special treatment my friend...:rolleyes:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'll break you down, I'm just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO loveable and . . . um . . . I'm just SOOOOOOOOOOO loveable !

(p.s. I saw the pic ;) )

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soft mush [/i]
[B]

I'll break you down, I'm just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO loveable and . . . um . . . I'm just SOOOOOOOOOOO loveable !

(p.s. I saw the pic ;) ) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Lol, don't know if you could exactly "break me down" as you say...remember what a hard@ss I can be? Yeah, that's right ;) :D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I think you meant to say..."Are you devastated now?" or..."Has this destroyed your hopes?"

---Errr...heh, don't mind me, that's my English/writer skilles coming into play...I don't really like words that don't go together in the correct context...[/color]

[color=deeppink]Oh, and Mush is speaking of me...don't think you're getting special treatment my friend...:rolleyes:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
ugh...............
please dont do that to me
i know someone that keeps correcting my grammar

[B]
ugh...............
please dont do that to me
i know someone that keeps correcting my grammar [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, well someone's gotta do it, don't they? You just got lucky and recieved [i]me[/i] for English coaching on the Boards...hehehe :p[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mortis91 [/i]
[B]how do yall become a mod or a admin and wut do thay do [/B][/QUOTE]

You won't ever become one. Trust me.

Mods and admins keep watch over the boards.

[B]sheesh
never ask the question:
"How do u become a mod"
n if you want the answer, its post around pg 4
take a good look [/B][/QUOTE]

you shouldn't be talking you did it in the old boards...

[B]sheesh
never ask the question:
"How do u become a mod"
n if you want the answer, its post around pg 4
take a good look [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Actually, there isn't anything wrong with asking this question if he is merely curious.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

If you ask to be a Mod, you will not become one. The only way to become a Mod is too be a good member, not spam, and hope they pick you... [/B][/QUOTE]

Use semi-proper English, be responsible, and it helps to know something about the topic they're looking for a mod of...