OtakuBoards

Reminder to all mods/super mods

James

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... why do I have a feeling I shouldn't be allowed to go to the Staff Form. Maybe it's because I'm crazy... or that I'm the youngest mod here. (I think. I'm only 12.*shurgs*If I'm wrong tell me.) I've been a mod here awhile anyways. It fells good to know I have more rights here.:smirk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i]
[B]Hmm... why do I have a feeling I shouldn't be allowed to go to the Staff Form. Maybe it's because I'm crazy... or that I'm the youngest mod here. (I think. I'm only 12.*shurgs*If I'm wrong tell me.) I've been a mod here awhile anyways. It fells good to know I have more rights here.:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm 12 too. I wonder who's the younger of us...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
well, i should saved cera a few seconds of her life
your answer to this is in page 4 or 5 in this topic
i think kuja gave a full answer to this [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes i gave a step by step account of how i became a mod... even after turning down the first time i was being considered... and that is how most all the other mods got there spots as well.... at least the newer ones that is[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Not me!!!

Last time i was a mod beforew it was even called Otakuboards they just put me up as a mod no notafacation or anything. And i remember when you turned down being a mod for gd...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]lol@dragonballzman. make that 6 or 7 or whatever number evryone was on, anyway James how d u get to become a moderator???????? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]*takes a deep breath...*

I applied for a writing position at Absolute Xbox. A few weeks later, I became a Senior Editor of theOtaku.com.

Soon after, Adam and I wanted to open a GAMECUBE section, and Adam chose me as its webmaster. So I was effectively promoted again.

At the same time, I started to become active at OtakuBoards.com.

Subsequent to that, Justin Blessing (webmaster of Absolute Xbox) left theOtaku.com and started MSOtaku.com.

In the wake of his leaving us, we were forced to close down our GameCube section as well.

With Justin gone, I was "promoted" again to the spot that he formerly held -- Adam's business partner.

Now MSOtaku.com has been swallowed up by CloudChaser Media...theOtaku.com has relaunched as an anime only site...OtakuBoards.com V3.0 has launched...Adam and I have launched Otaku Media, our new media label...and we are planning a third site for the network.

That's the story so far. :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, I became a mod a few weeks after I joined the boards, a month later I became an admin, strange, is'nt it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I remember that. You became, er I think it was a mod(I didn't really understand back then) right after I joined the Boards. I remember thinking you already [i]were[/i] a mod...even though you weren't :p[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]and I seem to always make good friends with the admins and/or mods.... which I don't see how could even affect how I become mod or whatever.... heh heh heh.... :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I seem to have troubles making friends with authority. I know not what this is about. I've never gotten close to someone who has "power" (per-say) over me...it's odd. It's not that I don't like them...maybe I just respect them too much to try and get all buddy buddy.[/color]

[B]whoa whoa whoa
since when did transtic became a "god"??? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]As of last week...you didn't notice? Wait! I don't think I ever congratulated him...gr8 job Transtic...you're the best person for the job ;) :D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]As of last week...you didn't notice? Wait! I don't think I ever congratulated him...gr8 job Transtic...you're the best person for the job ;) :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
i never noticed
plus, he wasnt on as of last week...........was he????
oh well
congrats to transtic

[B]
i never noticed
plus, he wasnt on as of last week...........was he????
oh well
congrats to transtic [/B][/QUOTE]

You confused me.....

Yes yes... I am a god... heh ::flaunts godly power about:: hahah j/k

Anyway... uhh... uhh... oh babyGirl, you are nice... I like ya... we just don't talk alot... but it seems you did something right cause when James asked me if you should help mod GD i was shocked.. never though he would say you.. then again I never knew you that well... so I didn't know... i said sure... and I'd thought we'd think differently, turns out we think alike :) which is cool...

[B]Anyway... uhh... uhh... oh babyGirl, you are nice... I like ya... we just don't talk alot... but it seems you did something right cause when James asked me if you should help mod GD i was shocked.. never though he would say you.. then again I never knew you that well... so I didn't know... i said sure... and I'd thought we'd think differently, turns out we think alike :) which is cool... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh *blushes* thank you Transtic. I guess James just saw the best in me, heh :D Hahah, I'm kidding...I was just being myself the whole time. Oh I do remember one time on the old Boards when James said something like "You're being noticed by a mod (I THINK he was a mod...I didn't have the concept of mods/admins back then)..." (I don't remember the rest)...and it sorta made me feel good because I was still kind of new. Heh, I had forgotten all about that *starts to reminisce about the old Otaku* ahhh...

Oh, and I think the whole reason we've never really talked? besides the fact that you thought we were two very different people (which I think you have realized isn't all that true...)?is because of my whole thing about getting close with authority. I shy away from it for some reason, I've done it since I was little...never made friends with the counsilors (can't spell that word...ever) at camp or anything :D But I think I already described that in a previous post somewhere...[/color]

Well your perfect for the job anyway babygirl! See your always willing to help (IMO) because you helped me with my sig :p

See! my lovely Signature :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]Well your perfect for the job anyway babygirl! See your always willing to help (IMO) because you helped me with my sig :p

See! my lovely Signature :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, this has been bugging me... what does IMO stand for?

And I dunno how to do that fade thing in the sig.. not even James knows... how sad are we?

[B]And I dunno how to do that fade thing in the sig.. not even James knows... how sad are we? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Extremely :p Hehehehe, merely kidding...it's not too hard...though I'm not going to post the link here because then [i]everyone[/i] would have a faded sig...[/color]